Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in North Monmouth, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in North Monmouth
- IDEAL SEPTIC SVCI spoke to Casey, the dispatcher in the morning. He said he wasn't sure how quickly he could get someone here but he would try his best. About 45 minutes later, he called back and said that Dave would be stopping by in the early afternoon. Dave was here by 12:45. He was excellent, very infomative - quickly diagnosed the issues we were facing and remedied them. He checked to make sure the septic pump was working (it was!) and then opened the settling tank. He let us know that our water filter/softener system was churning the contents of the tank when it recycles and that is why our filter was clogged. He suggested a remedy and we scheduled a regular 3-year cycle for pumping. We were both impressed with his knowledge, 'let's -get-it-done' attitude, and willingness to answer questions, no matter how seemingly insignificant
- Main Choice InspectionsThe price was a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. I chose the package with additional add on’s, because I wanted a comprehensive report. Tom was very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. They saved me a ton of money by finding an issue with the septic system, that wasn’t easy to find. Tom was there for close to 4 hours and went over every aspect of the home with me in a walk through. I would highly recommend Main Choice and will definitely use them again in the future. Bill the owner was a very pleasant guy as well, and wasn’t afraid to roll his sleeves up and get dirty. Couldn’t have been happier with their services
- AnnRuel Home InspectionsI am so pleased that I chose to use Annruel Home Inspections. From my first conversation, I knew they were the company I would choose! Jim, was my initial contact and was so friendly and informative. One major thing lacking from businesses these days, is customer service! I can say that this company has amazing customer service. Skip did our inspection and went above and beyond the minimum requirements. He was personable, informative, thorough and I could go on and on. He saved me from purchasing a nightmare! It needed major repairs on the septic and leech field, among other things. If he had done just the minimum, I would have incurred tens of thousands of dollars in repairs. The sellers that are able to post reviews on this company should think twice about their review. What if it was their son, daughter or relative purchasing a home and the inspection was not thorough? I know that I would be upset. Bringing things to a homebuyers attention is what a home inspection company should do and Annruel is amazing at this! I am using them again after the other home inspection they performed, discovered all of the “major issues “ and minor ones too! They do not cut corners, spent several hours on my first inspection, are the best price, they have bundle packages, reports are completed super fast. My inspection was performed on a Friday and the report was sent to me on Monday! Amazing! I usually do not write reviews but the service I received deserves recognition! They even gave me a discount on my next inspection! Which is being done tomorrow. I don’t have any worries about the quality of service I will receive. I know I will get 150% from Annruel! Thank you, Jim, Skip and Jessica for all that you do and providing me with the best experience I could ask for as a homebuyer looking for a home. I highly recommend Annruel and will to my family and friends! Great deal! Thorough home inspection, septic inspection with fiber optic cable/camera, leech-field and even ran a mini robot on wheels with camera in small area to view under home
- Main Choice InspectionsWorked with Bill Heath, who did an amazing inspection. The price is well worth it. Couldn't ask for a better inspector. The small amount of money I paid ended up saving me nearly $30,000 and a potential lawsuit! Any first time home buyer NEEDS to work with this company. The best investment you can make in the whole process is hiring the right home inspector. These guys will not only let you know the most pertinent and pressing issues about your property, but will also give you valuable advice on what to do next. My inspector, Bill Heath, explained everything in detail as he discovered it. The money I spent for this inspection was some of the best money I ever spent
- STANLEY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCEverything went great. Septic backed up Sunday afternoon. I called the folks at Stanley's Septic Monday morning and by noon they were at the house taking care of business.m They sent three men who were exceptionally professional and got the job done in under an hour, all for a very reasonable $190.00. I will use them for all my septic need going forward
- Ed Skillin IncEd knows his business, provided excellent services, and left the ground he needed to dig up smoother than it was before he came. His charges ($330 for the pump out, $285 for the purchase and installation of two risers) were very fair. We'll call him again when our septic tank needs servicing.
- MOORE'S SEPTIC, INC.We first contacted Moore's at the recommendation of our realtor to inspect the system of a property we were considering buying. Moore's identified costly deferred maintenance which ultimately saved us a ton of cash and led us to abandon our offer on that property. In our second interaction, Moore's inspected the system of the home we ultimately purchased and made recommendations for minor improvements/repairs. They were gracious enough to come out on a Saturday because it was the only day that suited our schedules and they did so with very short notice. On our third interaction, we hired them to do the work they recommended in their original inspection. Moore's was extremely accomodating and provided exceptional customer service even though we had no prior dealings with them initially and had just moved in from out of state. They treated us as if we were loyal customers from the very beginning and for that reason we've become just that. I wouldn't hire anyone else to work on my system at this point based on my experiences with Moore's. They were always on-time, pleasant, and honest; they never went over a quoted amount and actually forgave a minor charge since we elected to use them for additional services. Their inspection reports were detailed and ultimately saved us money since we were able to renegotiate a price with the sellers based on their findings. The office staff (Heidi) was attentive, fast and friendly and let me do a lot of the communicating via email which was very helpful with my work schedule. I cannot say enough nice things, they really went out of their way to help us and I hope you'll send some business their way
- KORHONEN LAND CAREThey do good quality work. They put extra time and effort into the work they do. They will work around my schedule for me. They showed up on time to do the work. They worked very long hours and didn't charge extra.
- KORHONEN LAND CAREI got them off the local phone directory. I would not recommend. I prepaid them to do additional work which they never completed. They did not respond to my requests after that. I would give them poor grading for that. Their communication was poor. They did not deliver what the customer needed.
- Look Brothers Septic & PumpingHe is an individual contractor and his name is Jerry Look. I got 3 bids for putting in a septic in a residential four bathrooms. They put in a brand new septic tank and new Leach Field. The engineer I used to design t was great. He is a master electrician and all certified. They accommodated my schedule, came in with a low bid and it was a pleasure to deal with them. They used a sub-contractor and dealing with them was a complete pleasure. They were sub-contracted to Look Brothers Septic and Pumping for the excavation. The engineer I used who performed the evaluation and the design was Dean L Bradshaw. He was great, the design was great and it all worked out wonderful. The way it works is that; we have to get an engineer to design the septic. Then he gives the design and we have to go shopping to get an excavator to install the septic tank and leach field. Those people usually have a sub-contractor who is a plumber and an excavator. Then when all this going on, we call the local assessor, checks the site and the design and while it is ongoing he comes back and gives it a pass. So we had all of this done and got a permit. They were a pleasure to work with; they had an honest price and were very easy. The people contracted here don't have much control on their schedules as it is a poor county and they try to get as much work as possible in their hands
Septic Tank Companies in North Monmouth
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det..Recent Review:Great! Everyone ( except me) was on time. Very professional, very thorough. Would recommend to anyone.Chris P.
- Business Description:Since 1980 the name AnnRuel which is the middle names of Marlene Ann MacNaughton and James Ruel MacNaughton has stood for quality service at reasonable rates. Serving central Maine out of our Fairfield Maine office an the Greater Portland area out of our South Portland officeRecent Review:I am so pleased that I chose to use Annruel Home Inspections. From my first conversation, I knew they were the company I would choose! Jim, was my initial contact and was so friendly and informative. One major thing lacking from businesses these days, is customer service! I can say that this company has amazing customer service. Skip did our inspection and went above and beyond the minimum requirements. He was personable, informative, thorough and I could go on and on. He saved me from purchasing a nightmare! It needed major repairs on the septic and leech field, among other things. If he had done just the minimum, I would have incurred tens of thousands of dollars in repairs. The sellers that are able to post reviews on this company should think twice about their review. What if it was their son, daughter or relative purchasing a home and the inspection was not thorough? I know that I would be upset. Bringing things to a homebuyers attention is what a home inspection company should do and Annruel is amazing at this! I am using them again after the other home inspection they performed, discovered all of the “major issues “ and minor ones too! They do not cut corners, spent several hours on my first inspection, are the best price, they have bundle packages, reports are completed super fast. My inspection was performed on a Friday and the report was sent to me on Monday! Amazing! I usually do not write reviews but the service I received deserves recognition! They even gave me a discount on my next inspection! Which is being done tomorrow. I don’t have any worries about the quality of service I will receive. I know I will get 150% from Annruel! Thank you, Jim, Skip and Jessica for all that you do and providing me with the best experience I could ask for as a homebuyer looking for a home. I highly recommend Annruel and will to my family and friends! Great deal! Thorough home inspection, septic inspection with fiber optic cable/camera, leech-field and even ran a mini robot on wheels with camera in small area to view under homeCarol B.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of SouthernMaine/New Hampshire is a professional drain cleaning and plumbing company that's locally owned and operated by the Sewall Family. With over 40+ years of experience, Rooter-Man provides dependable services at affordable rates and is available to assist you 24/7. Fully insured, trained technicians and the newest in equipment enables us to provide efficient professional serviceRecent Review:Randy was great. Worked through the issue until resolved.nathan d.
- Business Description:Smart Home Buyers Want to Know What They're Buying!! You're the kind of person that appreciates the value of knowledge. As a Maine Certified Home Inspector, I'm in the knowledge business. I provide Maine Home Inspection Services that quickly give you the knowledge you need to make a sound investment. In a few short hours, I will transfer everything I know about the property you're considering, into a concise and easy to understand report. With the knowledge I'll provide in your report, you'll..Recent Review:Jeff and team provided a very clear and detailed report. There were many helpful photos to go along with the text. I would definitely use Campbell Inspections again. And will recommend to anyone I meet looking for an inspector. They turned around a lot of information in the final report in a timely mannerAaron Y.
- Business Description:Here at Flahertys Construction we put pride and heart in our work for you the customer. Please give us a call or request a quote. We’ll be happy to help you. No job to big or small we always can make it happen. Family owned and operated over 15 years doing everything from Excavating installing house lots to paving roads.Recent Review:Very friendly, explained every step of the project. Completed within the time promised.George S.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Stanley's a family owned with over 60 years in businessRecent Review:They arrived with impressive equipment. Dug up front yard and placed pipe, replaced dirt and left. Rain came and the ground gave way leaving a four foot deep trench. The work was done October 10, 2020 and it is 12/5/200 and no one has come to repair. People related to situation said he didn't add soil and use a heavy weight to repack the soil. The secretary says she will give him message but no return calls. The mailbox is leaning and hole deepens the more it rainsKenneth O.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Here at K.J Dugas we pride ourselves with our commitment to satisfying our customers with our high standards of excellence, and quality and professional service. Check us out and see why I know we’d be the right choice for your next project! Over the past two decades I have strived to build my company and reputation as a hardworking, respected contractor in the small town of Surry, Maine. Today, K.J. Dugas Construction Inc, is home to an average of 20-30 yearly employees, call today
- Business Description:Remodeling and new home construction In the central and Mid Coast maine area . we specialize in interior finish, Kitchens and bathrooms
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
septic tank services in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian Bickford Plumbing and Heating16 Bickford Dr
- Brian Bickford Plumbing and Heating
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Flahertys Construction179 Bean Rd
Mount Vernon, Maine
- Flahertys Construction
- Jim Brann General Contractor38 Farrs Road
- Jim Brann General Contractor
- K J Dugas Construction Inc.157 Blue Hill Rd.
- K J Dugas Construction Inc.
- Len Poulin, Inc.159 River Road
- Len Poulin, Inc.
- Main Choice Inspections147 Center Rd
- Main Choice Inspections
- Peak Performance Home and Building Inspections57 Windsor St
- Peak Performance Home and Building Inspections
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO