If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in North Monmouth, ME
There are 9 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in North Monmouth
- TREEWORKSI contacted Treeworks early April and they came out by mid-April to see what needed to be done. After agreeing that they would be back as soon as the leaves started to bud, they left. April and May came and went and after 5 unsuccessful attempts to reach them and find out when they were coming, I got an email saying they would be out "Monday or Tuesday"--IN EARLY JUNE. They never showed up, every time I go out my door I am infected with caterpillar hairs which are toxic, itchy and long lasting. What's worse is now it's too late to get someone else, as it's either too late to spray or other tree services are too busy to take new customers. Treeworks' communication is horrible and their customer service is non-existent. I would not recommend this company to anyone
- Lynne Manning Fine GardeningLynne and her team provided services to my Inn for 15 years. It has been an award winning business that I have recently sold. Lynne's work was always admired by our guests and our gardens were frequently requested to provide the back drop for weddings. It is very important to make a positive first impression for our guests and Lynne's work provided a real WOW factor. This added value on both a prestige level and positive financial growth to my business. I would highly recommend Lynne and her team to anyone who would like to brighten their personal property or enhance their business
- Lynne Manning Fine GardeningMy husband and I have enjoyed working with Lynne Manning Fine Gardening since 2012 and would recommend this reliable business to anyone seeking highly experienced, creative and thoughtful persons for their landscaping and gardening needs. We appreciate Lynne's attention to detail, her desire to use organic materials and native plants in her designs and her willingness to listen to carefully to our ideas. The gardens Lynne created for us beautifully enhanced our natural surroundings. Bravo Lynne Manning Fine Gardening
- Shawna's Landscaping And Lawn CareVery well. Skilled hand-weeding, and also torch work on weeds coming thru gravel and crusher dust. To reduce maintenance costs, she recommended replacing mulch (which needs refreshing) with gravel. Shawna really loves and understands plants. She is very easy to communicate with.
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncThey arrived as promised for the pea gravel and had the necessary equipment and finished the job to our complete satisfaction. We plan on having more added perhaps next year. I called rather late in the day for the sanding and the gentleman was here in about an hour and did a super job of laying down sand so we could safely walk down the driveway. We will use them again. I've seen some of their landscaping and they do beautiful work
- Green ThumbGreen Thumb nursery is a fabulous place to shop for landscaping and quot;decorand quot;. From big trees to little perennials, mulch to organic foods to wonderful tools, Green Thumb not only has it all, the workers there maintain a healthy and beautiful environment and are very knowledgeable and helpful. With the size, the natural focus, and welcoming environment, Green Thumb is a favorite of many
- A & C Odd JobsThey made the adjustment in a timely fashion. This is, however, the kind of repair where you can't judge its success until the next rainstorm. I do, however, have every confidence that if there needs to be a further adjustment, Angela will make it right. Why is that? Well, we have had A & C Odd Jobs do work for our condo association for several years. We have always been very satisfied with the quality of their work, and we think that their prices are very reasonable. They have cleaned our gutters a number of times, and they do a very thorough job. Twice, we have had them deliver and lay mulch around our building; we have been happy with the results. They also reset some lampposts that were sagging, and they have been standing tall ever since. They aim to please and always check to make sure we are satisfied with the job they have done; that’s important to us
- A New Earth Home & Landscaping CompanyI met with three landscaping companies in the area, between the bid price and the knowledge the owner (Ben Maddock's) was able to convey, I chose his company over the two other competing companies. The section of my backyard was dug up previously by myself using a loaned machine. I dug a 50 foot long electrical conduit trench, and while I had use of the machine dug up some tree stumps in my yard. Unfortunately between mother nature not cooperating (much rain) and the person who lent me use of the backhoe, the job was left unfinished. The area to be landscaped was approximately 50 square feet, there were some large rocks that needed a machine to move, and areas of dirt that had high or low spots and needed a machine to repair. When Ben came to assess the job, he suggested using at least one of the rocks which had some aesthetic qualities that unless Ben pointed them out I would have just buried. Ben came up with what I considered a reasonable plan, and within budget. The land has been quite wet do to a large amount of rain we had over a month's time period so we waited approximately 3 weeks for it to dry out. Unfortunately mother nature was as understanding. Ben came the night prior to doing the job with a written agreement on the work to be preformed, at the agreed upon price. At my insisting I paid Ben half down, so he would have money to purchase material to which he indicated on the bill. Ben came the next day with another company he works closely with called "Appleton Land Management Co." owned by Mike and Cal Pease. The Appleton Land Management specializes in Landscape supply, material, dirt, rock, etc. Between the men from "A New Earth Home & Landscaping Co." and "The Appleton Land Management Co." I got a very professional job, for an extremely reasonable cost, and most importantly and extremely happy homeowner; my wife and myself. Upon completion of the job, I paid Mr. Maddock's the rest of what was owed, he marked my bill Paid in Full. Thank you
- Craig ConstructionThere isn't much to say because everything went so smoothly. The workers appeared promptly each morning and put in a full day of work. No days were lost for the crew to go to another job site. At the end of each day, things were tidied up and waste was either removed or piled neatly for later disposal. The crew was polite, friendly, and professional. These are the little things that help the customer feel relaxed and confident. The biggest obstacle was the removal of thick concrete retaining walls that were leaning in toward the walkway. This was handled skillfully with the use of proper equipment. Everything else flowed smoothly and quickly, yielding results that exceeded my vision of the finished improvements. Only one day of work was lost due to heavy rain that made my yard too muddy for heavy equipment. Once the drainage work was complete, I no longer had this problem. The job was completed on time at a fair price. When called back to replace a piece of railing that cracked, the owner came the next day and replaced the connector - with a smile and obvious pride in his work
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncMr. Mackenzie responded promptly to do the estimate. He understood what I wanted and was helpful in assisting me. He personally dug the bushes out. His company did the work very quickly. I was happy with the finished result. I would suggest you take before and after pictures. I plan to use the company again this year for a small project
Landscapers in North Monmouth
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Archadeck of Central Maine, the leading outdoor living space builder in the Bangor, Augusta, and Waterville areas. We're known for creating additions that seamlessly work into the existing design of your property, building new structures that looks as if they were always part of our clients' homes. We're proud to say we don't offer a catalog full of ready-made decks, patios, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and more, nor do we charge by the square foot. Every design is one-o..Recent Review:I was very pleased. They were awesome, pleasant, and knowledgeable . They did the design, I was looking for.Les G.
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bath remodels, Composite and Pressure Treated Decks, General Remodeling, Pressure Washing.Recent Review:He was able to accommodate my schedule and got the project done.Greg G.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plansRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:He was super professional and aims to please. I was so worried that I would have to move furniture- he makes everything happen and makes the process a breeze! He is very thorough and precise, will make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job. If you want a high quality paint job, dependability, and appropriate pricing- Hire him! Rating 1-10, I give home a 10+graham ..
- Business Description:Holt LLC is proud to offer dump truck services. Including hauling materials to and from sites. Roll off dumpster service, Supplying aggregate of all types, Demolition and removal services. Excavating services, Forestry Mulch services. Drive way repair and installation, Fire way and excess path clearing/maintenance, Bush hog service, Brush cutting, pasture maintenance and reclaiming, Bob Cat service, Track loader service. And any thing else you can think of doing on a property or construction ..Recent Review:Everything went perfectly. I was contacted through text, my preferred method, and the dumpster came exactly when I asked for it. Ended up paying half what I was quoted from another company. Highly recommend Holt LLCDrew H.
- Business Description:Here at Flahertys Construction we put pride and heart in our work for you the customer. Please give us a call or request a quote. We’ll be happy to help you. No job to big or small we always can make it happen. Family owned and operated over 15 years doing everything from Excavating installing house lots to paving roads.Recent Review:Very friendly, explained every step of the project. Completed within the time promised.George S.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Breezy Acres Yard Care offers year round services, including Lawn Care, Spring and Fall clean-ups, Mulching, Flower gardens and Snow removal. We do not accept credit cards. We do yearly accounts where you can make 12 monthly paymentsRecent Review:Herb and team did a great job, flower beds look fantastic! Will be using them for lawn maintenance throughout the year.John C.
- Business Description:Arbor technologies is a maine tree removal company that emphasizes science, safety, and the lowest cost tree removal possible. We plant large and small trees as well as remove any size hazard tree. We prune mature oaks for safety, function and esthetics and small trees for form. We also perform consulting for insurance claims, hazard tree assessments, or any situations in which trees are the cause for litigation. We specialize in tree removals that employ climbing and rigging when bucket truc..Recent Review:Saw him at a neighbors house doing work and asked him if he would be interested in removing a tree in the back yard. Walked over gave us a price, gave him the job and was told it would be 5 weeks to get it done. This was in September of 2020 when we got the price, haven't seen him yet! Called, emailed and no response. So sad that folks like Leo think their the only game in town, think again. THANK GOD I NEVER PAID HIM A DOWN PAYMENTJames B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
Landscapers in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC61 West River Rd
- Acme Property Services, LLC.48 Location Rd
- All Aspects Construction18 Ocean Park
- Arbor TechnologiesPO Box 1611
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Central Maine193 River Rd
- Ashley & Sons Property Care, LLC295 Bog road
- Asm excavation&landscaping90 Ludwig Rd
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Dancing Pines Nursery34 Richardson Road
- Dancing Pines Nursery
- Family Tree Lawn & Landscape Mgt.1404 Pond Road
- FARLEY & SON LANDSCAPING, INC.211 West St
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Flahertys Construction179 Bean Rd
Mount Vernon, Maine
- French's lawn care 56 Ingraham Rd
South China, Maine
- Fresh ImpressionsPo box 238
- Family Tree Lawn & Landscape Mgt.
- Kuchinski's Management182 Pleasant St
- Kuchinski's Management
- Nep-Tek10 Birch St
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYPO Box 166
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRY
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- T&L Construction484 Acadia hwy
- Tender Hearts Landscaping45 Rawson Ave
- THE HORTICULTURAL INTUITIVE209 EAST POND RD
- The Maine Garden Finger201 Thomaston Street
- Tri Town Towing and Property Maintenance981 West River Rd
- TURF DOCTOR60 Industrial Dr
- T&L Construction
- Zabby's Farm600 Manktown Road
- Zabby's Farm