From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in North Monmouth, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in North Monmouth
- ASAP Pressure Cleaning LLCThey did an excellent job. They cared about giving quality work. You don't see that so much with young people today and I really appreciated that fact. My double wide , porch , car port and ac were cleaned very well. I would hire them again and would recommend them to others.
- The Handy Woman ServiceJamie may not be able to come immediately, but, as long as it is not an emergency, she will fit you into her schedule. Her work is A+ quality and her prices are reasonable. She also cleans up afterwards. You have always been very pleased with her work, and consider her a friend.
- Jariri's Lawn ServiceI called at the last minute needing our leaves to be cleared before a party. Of the three services I called, Jariri's was the most responsive, least expensive estimate, and most accommodating of a very short timeline. Their team showed up on time and did a great job.
- Paredes PaintingThe project was started on time and was completed in six days. The house was painted by a crew of four, including the business owners. They were careful to protect our foundation plantings when bleaching and washing the siding. They brush-painted the siding with solid acrylic stain, giving it all two coats. The house is about 3500 sqare feet and is three storeys high, making it difficult to access the end gables in several places. They then painted the trim boards. They worked diligently throughout the process, arriving punctually each morning, and kept the job site clean and tidy. We are very pleased with the results - the house looks brand new again. I highly recommend this company
- Harmon's Pressure WashingContractor team of four men, 60 foot lift, ladders, a power washed equipped vehicle, brushes and other tools were on the job for 5 very long days. They were well organized, arrived, early, worked hard, and worked well together. Their work ethic and the results were far superior to the previous contractor for similar work. When I have further work of this kind I will definitely hire this contractor if available. Excellent management and a great team. Fine work
- GRIME FIGHTERSWe contacted Grime Fighters via an advertisement in the local newspaper, and asked for a quote to pressure wash our building. John came that day to give us a quote of $100.00 for the job. The following day, May 17, 2013, Grime fighters during the job came in and asked for $25.00 over the agreed price. He quoted the job of stripping he steps and ramp, he quoted between $50.00 and $75.00. He told us he could do the job over the weekend, while we were closed. Upon going to work Monday morning we noted the job was incomplete. The building and grounds had paint chips all around and needed to be cleaned up. John came in Monday afternoon to pick up his money and said it took him 5.5 hours to complete what was already done and his equipment broke down, at that time he wanted $200.00 and stated he would be back to clean up the rest of the job. He has not returned to finish the job
- Acme Property Services, LLC.After pressure washing the side of the house to be painted, he told us that the wood was very rotted and probably should be replaced. We agreed to this and requested that when it came time to paint that the only request we had was that good quality paint be used from Sherwin Williams. When he finished the paint job he sought me out at my work place to pay him immediately. Within several weeks of the paint job, knot holes were starting to bleed through the paint all over the side of the house that was painted. He stated that "sometimes it does this, and maybe the wood wasn't completely dry yet". We agreed that we would let it "dry" for the rest of the summer and he would return then to fix the paint job. The garage door replacement was done in 1 day and the doors were not working well before he even left. He was having trouble getting 1 door to work with the garage door opener, and both door were rubbing on the frame and very difficult to move up and down. He said he would "research this and get back to us". Needless to say we have not seen him since. When the end of the summer arrived, we attempted to reach him to finish the poor paint job and adjust the garage doors so they would work right. All attempts to contact him have gone unanswered and we have contacted the Attorney General
Pressure Washing Services in North Monmouth
- Business Description:We are changing the color of the world, one coat at a time. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Shawn did an excellent job on painting our house. He was meticulous and professional, and he's just a nice guy! I highly recommend.Rachel W.
- Business Description:We are a family run and owned company that specializes in cleaning dryer vents and duct work, duct repairs as well as dryer vent repair and full installations. We also seal duct work using a process called Aeroseal. We service all of Maine. We are fully insured and qualified to handle any job that you needRecent Review:Mainely Ducts have the hardest workers I’ve ever seen. They’re kind, courteous and prompt! They keep you up to date with progress and make sure that everything is working thoroughly before they take off. Would definitely recommend these guys for any and all duct work you need! They also have pressure washing which is a huge bonusKimi F.
- Business Description:REDO Properties is the finest family owned residential and commercial painting company in Maine. We only use professional grade products and specialize in delivering superior finishes. We are the only REDO you'll ever needRecent Review:Awesome, very professional,great personality, awesome job!!Brian B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:He was super professional and aims to please. I was so worried that I would have to move furniture- he makes everything happen and makes the process a breeze! He is very thorough and precise, will make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job. If you want a high quality paint job, dependability, and appropriate pricing- Hire him! Rating 1-10, I give home a 10+graham ..
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
- Business Description:We clean roofs, all types of house siding, wood surfaces such as decks and cedar shakes, and gutters. Customer service is our #1 goal, we'll take the time to listen to your specific needs and shape what we do to exactly meet your goals.Recent Review:Tyler was very professional and answered all my questions. As well a bring up concerns that that I should have about the care of ones roof. We were able to create a plan for my roof over the phone. This made it easy to schedule the work at our connivence. He described the process and chemicals being used; and their effect on my plants and cedar shingles. He did explain that it may take 2 to 3 months for the roof to become completely clean. But assured that he could come back in a few months if wanted to get the roof rinsed off with a hose and not a high pressure washer. I’m looking forward to a clean roofDavid M.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Breezy Acres Yard Care offers year round services, including Lawn Care, Spring and Fall clean-ups, Mulching, Flower gardens and Snow removal. We do not accept credit cards. We do yearly accounts where you can make 12 monthly paymentsRecent Review:Herb and team did a great job, flower beds look fantastic! Will be using them for lawn maintenance throughout the year.John C.
- Business Description:I am a Sanford based window cleaner. I began in Iceland where cleaning is a much more rugged bussiness to be in. I have experience window cleaning in all types of weather condition because of this. I make homes, offices, and windows shine.We are an insured cleaner with over 10 years of experience in window cleaning and other types of cleaning.I used to clean windows regularly for the Icelandic international airport in Keflavik Iceland. We do residential homes, construction, and businesses...Recent Review:Binni was very thorough and he worked methodically, very quickly and efficiently to get the job done. He also made a second pass examining his work and making sure it met his level of quality. It was left spotless. Completely satisfied with Binni's workTerry Z.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvementRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these peopleJeff L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
pressure washers in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 207 Pressure Washing, LLC217 Longwoods Rd
- 207 Pressure Washing, LLC
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- ServiceMaster Clean100 Barton Street
Presque Isle, Maine
- ServiceMaster Clean