Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Peoria, IL
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Peoria
- A & B Hunter Sewer Service CoThe back pressure was strong causing it to be more of a mess, but the gentlemen did a fine job. BTW I used them previously about 4 or 5 years ago and I was satisfied then as well, which is why I used them again. One thing that really impressed me was the lady taking the call - she seemed very responsive and sincere that they would get the job done to my satisfaction and they did! I called one afternoon late and they arrived the next afternoon as she said they would read less
- Adams Septic & Sewer Services IncThe worker came and pumped our septic tank, he was informative and knowledgeable. He took the time to describe what was wrong and to tell us more about our septic tank (it was here before we bought the house). He listened to my husband's questions and was very friendly with what might have seemed like stupid questions, but he answered them fully and nicely anyway read less
- HEILMAN EXCAVATING & SEPTICWent very well... Called on Tuesday 10/29. Asked if they could come out on Wednesday because I work from home in that day. That presented no problem... Gary (Owner's son) came out and did the work. We had hired a different firm in the past (about 10 years ago) to pump our tank when we were having a few "septic" problems. The provider tried to convince us that we needed to redo our entire septic system at the tune of $6,000 - $7,000. We were not in a position to do that at the time... we declined and decided to take our chances. Ten years later everything is still working fine but we decided to have the tank pumped before winter just in case. We have been told that it is a good idea to have the tank pumped about every 10 years. We were a little concerned that would be the case with a different contractor. We were pleasantly surprised that was not the case and the price was very reasonable. Would definitely use them again... and if I needed to redo our system they would be who I would cal read less
- Tazewell County Septic ServiceRon showed up about 15 minutes early, and got to work. He pulled out the pump and PVC tube so he could pull out the float switch (they were connected together.) He replaced the switch, and found that the switch for the alarm was not working as well. This would have notified me about the backup before it went into the basement. Ron had to come back later with the alarm float switch since I didn't know it wasn't working until he got there read less
- CW Septic Service, Inc.This company was the lowest around. I saved over $125.00. Very clean truck, he got right to work and was very personable.
- Wayne Litwiller ExcavatingWanyne came to my house and looked over the jobsite very careflully. He explained my options and did exactly what they said they would do.
- Ogborn Plumbing IncThey were able to get to the root of the problem quickly. They worked in the back yard on the septic until they cleared the problem.
- Wayne Litwiller ExcavatingI bought a house that failed a health dept inspection because of an illegal septic system. Part of the real estate agreement included the seller paying for half of a new septic system. I requested quotes from 3 companies. One never returned any of my calls, one quoted a reasonable price. Wayne Litwiller himself came to my house the same day I called and gave me a somewhat high price for a buried sand filter, which he recommended because I have heavy clay soil, and because the previous system failed. I went with Litwiller because I had heard they were the cadillac of excavating companies. That was 16 years ago, and I have never had ANY trouble whatsoever with the new septic system. If you want a septic system done right by experienced professionals who know what they're doing, use Litwiller. Your s*** is their bread and butter read less
- David Burling & Son Excavating IncI had my 37 year old concrete septic tank pumped out ( every third year) and the workman called me to warn me that the baffles were lying on the bottom of the tank. He told me this was common in tanks installed more than 20 years ago. He suggested it would be a very good idea to have them fixed as floating much would get into the septic drain field and ruin it to the tune of 5 to 7,000 dollars to fix. Mr. Burling came out and estimated 500, which is what his bill totaled. His guys arrived on time and dug out the top of the septic tank, Kind of difficult as it was partly under my deck which I had to cut open, They then installed baffles on the inlet and outlet sides of the tank, installed a clean-out pipe into the house and a check pipe on the outlet side. After that they followed the tank outlet pipe to the concrete distribution box to make sure all parts of the system were in good order. Luckily for me they still were. Warning to others, If you live in an older home with a septic tank make sure you have them check that the baffles are in good order. The guys then put all the dirt back in place mounding it over to allow for subsidence. I called competitors and could not get a better price or speedier service read less
- Adams Septic & Sewer Services IncWhen I asked Troy what I owed him, and I was blown away when he said $25.00. I had expressed to him that he should be charging for what he knows, and not what he does or doesn't do. I convinced that he should take $35.00. It felt like I was robbing him. He only asked that I call him in 3 years when it is time to have my septic tank pumped. There is no way I would call anyone else read less
Septic Tank Companies in Peoria
- Business Description:Additional phone - (309) 346-7777Recent Review:They supposedly unplugged drain one week, and it was clogged the week after. Upon calling them back to do the job correctly, they tried to charge a new service fee. Not only that, customer service lady was super vile and rude. Roto rooter guarantees free if called back in a month and they're cheaper and friendlier. I'll use them from here on out read lessScott P.
- Business Description:Owner Bruce Winborn has been in business since 1982. With over 30,000 service calls to his credit he has been called by many: "Central Illinois' Sewer-Hero!" Located in Creve Coeur, IL we serve all of central Illinois. Locally owned and operated, we have unclogged everything from bathtubs clogged with hair to main sewers with tree roots as large as a man's leg. In addition he specializes in kitchen sinks, floor drains and toilets. Watch our videos on YouTube. My business is based on loyal, .. read lessRecent Review:I was really concerned that he was unfit to work. When he showed up I asked him how it was going and he said "It's to early to tell". He could barely walk and clearly had a back or other health issue. He did get the drain unclogged. The toilet he removed to clean the drain out was not reinstalled correctly. It had wax coming out everywhere from the ring and only two of four bolts were put back on. The toilet wasn't even flat with the floor, it was at an angle. Our bathroom looked like a sewer water bomb had gone off. It took a whole afternoon to clean up. He broke the cast iron clean out screw plug and put a new plastic plug on that leaked everywhere and I had to replace a few days later. He was in so much pain and not fit to work that he did just the bare minimum. I would not recommend hiring him read lessNathan S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Burling & Son Excavating, David Burling Excavating Inc.Recent Review:Overwhelming but their professionalism and friendliness made it easierMichelle F.
- Business Description:Adams Septic & Sewer Services, Inc. offers no-dig technology for sewer and septic line repairs. This means repairs can be made without excavation, right through your existing sewer line. Serving the Central Illinois area, we specialize in all areas of wastewater for residential, commercial, and municipal properties. Sewer and septic problems are oftentimes unhealthy and a hazard to the environment. Let the professionals clean up the mess. EPA approved, we use only environmentally conscious .. read lessRecent Review:This Company never returned my phone calls.jan and al g.
- Business Description:Septic tank Cleaning, repair, and istallRecent Review:Ron showed up about 15 minutes early, and got to work. He pulled out the pump and PVC tube so he could pull out the float switch (they were connected together.) He replaced the switch, and found that the switch for the alarm was not working as well. This would have notified me about the backup before it went into the basement. Ron had to come back later with the alarm float switch since I didn't know it wasn't working until he got there. <br / read lessMike S.
- Business Description:Go Green Construction Inc. is a construction & contractor service company. We do every aspect of building and repair. With 15 years of experience from building new homes to repairing a leaking faucet we do it all. We pride ourselves on geting the job done right the first time and the job is not complete until the customer says it. We get many call to come in and finish what other contractor didn't, and we are glad to finish it. We are also a Green company providing our customers with the opti.. read less
- Business Description:ROOTER MAN PLUMBING . . . Fast efficient and reliable plumbing service.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Recent Review:It looks very good. One of the two workers was a bit brash with my husband, at times. My husband has dementia. Most people can't detect it and, therefore, can become impatient with him. It only took 1 hour & 45 min. to complete with 2 men and a backhoe doing the work. They worked quickly and efficiently read lessKathie E.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- North Pekin
- Marquette Heights
septic tank services in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fulton County Septic Service18176 N. Edsall Rd.
- Fulton County Septic Service
- Go Green Construction Inc.5617 Dorita Ln
- Go Green Construction Inc.
- Konie Repair & Construction LLC1705 S. Livingston St
- Konie Repair & Construction LLC
- Mr Sewer341 Lawnridge Dr
Creve Coeur, Illinois
- Mr Sewer
- Ogborn Plumbing Inc311 Peach St
- Ogborn Plumbing Inc
- Tazewell County Septic ServicePO Box 473
- Tazewell County Septic Service