Sturdy posts can prevent a leaning or broken fence. Learn the differences between expanding foam vs. concrete to find the best option for your fence posts.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Peoria, IL
There are 8 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Peoria
- BSM WeldingExcellent detailed work! Braulio and Josh have transformed our back yard, with several perfectly level panels and chain link mix as requested. Very quick estimate, timely communication, and professional on site presence. Our family will have a great summer with the kids and pups fenced in. Would highly recommend
- Just In Fence And LandscapingGuys we’re prompt, worked fast despite the weather, quality work all around. Very pleased with the level of work they did.
- Just In Fence And LandscapingVery pleased with the work they did. Very good communication between Justin, Derrick and myself. Did exactly what I asked with old fence and followed up on clean up! Would highly recommend them and use them again.
- Just In Fence And LandscapingIt went great! They are wonderful people who are willing to make any job perfect for you. They gave us a quote and were able to start working the VERY next day. Call them for an estimate.
- Peoria Fence CoThey fix my fence back in 2011 and I hired them again this year because they did an excellent job. Highly recommended
- Peoria Fence CoThey did a great job for me back in 2011 in fact I hired him again to fix my fence and they will start doing it in a few days more
- Pelican Fence LLCFence installation couldn't have gone smoother! Risa and Paul are two of the most genuine people I've had the pleasure to do business with going above and beyond at every opportunity. They are extremely helpful and made sure I had everything for my HOA that I needed in a very timely manner! Thank you for everything
- Precise Repair & RemodelReceived an email back within 4 days. The response was regarding my question to install a fence and how much it would cost. Unfortunately Scott does not install fences at this time due to being priced out of the market by strong competitors and due to other projects he is involved in. He sent me a very nice email apologizing why he isn't able to install a fence at this time. I believe he would be great to work with on any of the remodeling work he performs. Unfortunately we don't have any remodeling projects in our forecast, so we were not able to do business with Scott, but will definitely remember him f anything comes up down the road
- Peoria Fence CoThey did a great job. I would definitely hire them again. They were $2000 cheaper than the other quote we received as well.
- Oak Ridge Fence & GateI am so very happy about my new Ornamental Aluminum Fence. It was install very quickly, professionally, and they even drove way out to my house in Pekin, IL to put it in. You shouldn't hesitate to hire Oak Ridge Fence & Gate. You will be amazed at the quality and the quick service they provide.
Last update on April 10, 2022
Fence Contractors in Peoria, IL
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Learn how much you can expect to pay to pressure wash a fence based on size, material, and any extra cleaning needed to remove debris.
Increase your curb appeal by taking your chain link fence from dull to bold with fresh paint. Here’s how to paint a chain link fence to keep it looking great.
Find fence companies in
- Peoria Heights,
- Creve Coeur,
- West Peoria,
- East Peoria,
- Lake Of The Woods,
- Germantown Hills,
- Hanna City,
- Lake Camelot,
- Marquette Heights,
- North Pekin,
Fence Companies in Peoria, IL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&K decking fencing and more2016 12th St
PERU, Illinois 61354
- A&K decking fencing and more
- Gaddy Construction2344 Railsplitter Ave 1500 tremont st lot 35
Lincoln, Illinois 62656
- Gaddy Construction
- Ifft Quality Fencing923 Thor Dr.
Bloomington, Illinois 61705
- Ifft Quality Fencing
- JB & Sons Construction124 Greenlawn Ct.
East Peoria, Illinois 61611
- JB & Sons Construction
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLC1229 Sandburg Dr
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLC
- Steven Grant Construction2808 Phillip Pl
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
- Steven Grant Construction
- Vance Remodeling and Restoration210 Laurel Ln
East Peoria, Illinois 61611
- Vance Remodeling and Restoration
Fencing contractors that service Peoria
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.