When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Peoria, IL
There are 9 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Peoria
- Peoria Fence CoThey fix my fence back in 2011 and I hired them again this year because they did an excellent job. Highly recommended
- Peoria Fence CoThey did a great job for me back in 2011 in fact I hired him again to fix my fence and they will start doing it in a few days more
- Pelican Fence LLCFence installation couldn't have gone smoother! Risa and Paul are two of the most genuine people I've had the pleasure to do business with going above and beyond at every opportunity. They are extremely helpful and made sure I had everything for my HOA that I needed in a very timely manner! Thank you for everything
- Precise Repair & RemodelReceived an email back within 4 days. The response was regarding my question to install a fence and how much it would cost. Unfortunately Scott does not install fences at this time due to being priced out of the market by strong competitors and due to other projects he is involved in. He sent me a very nice email apologizing why he isn't able to install a fence at this time. I believe he would be great to work with on any of the remodeling work he performs. Unfortunately we don't have any remodeling projects in our forecast, so we were not able to do business with Scott, but will definitely remember him f anything comes up down the road
- Peoria Fence CoThey did a great job. I would definitely hire them again. They were $2000 cheaper than the other quote we received as well.
- Oak Ridge Fence & GateI am so very happy about my new Ornamental Aluminum Fence. It was install very quickly, professionally, and they even drove way out to my house in Pekin, IL to put it in. You shouldn't hesitate to hire Oak Ridge Fence & Gate. You will be amazed at the quality and the quick service they provide.
- Hohulin Fence CompanyI was hesitant to request an estimate from this company because of the poor rating another consumer had posted on Angie's List, but after carefully reading the review I realized that it only mentioned the sloppiness of the work crew and did not address the end result. I prefer to spend my money with local providers, so decided to give Hohulin a try. After all, their work is guaranteed for a year, the chain-link for 15 years, and the vinyl pickets carry a lifetime warranty. I was so glad that I did. Everyone, from the estimator to the office manager to the work crew were experienced and professional. One day after the estimator was here, I received the estimate and drawing in an e-mail. It took several months for me to be prepared for the work to be done; I appreciated that there were no pressure tactics in the meanwhile. When I was ready, I signed the contract and paid the deposit. Work was scheduled to begin in 3-4 weeks. Hohulin contacted "Julie" for marking the location of utilities. After the utility lines were marked, I became apprehensive about proceeding with the fence as it had been laid out. I had expected to see markings where my sewer line ran from the house (in two places) to the cleanout to the street and there were none. I called Public Works and was told they only mark the lines owned by the city, not what is owned by the resident. I know approximately where the lines are, and thought there could be a problem. I relayed this information to Hohulin and was assured the work foreman would confer with me before they began work. The work began yesterday, just 24 days after signing. I discussed my concerns with the foreman and he offered to dig those four post holes by hand, so as to ensure no harm would come to the sewer line. He was very careful, and thankfully was able to bypass the pipes. The work was completed today (even though it was drizzling rain) and the end result is a beautiful, professional looking fence. The two men worked efficiently, did a good job of measuring and leveling, hauled away the excess dirt, and cleaned up afterward. I couldn't be more pleased
- Heartland Deck & FenceI had just bought a new house and have a large dog. I wanted to have the fence installed ASAP after i closed on the house. They began installing the fence within days of recieving the parts. The workers were professional and friendly. The whole install took 3 days, and the fence looks great. Other than some minor tightening of a few screws everything is great. There were, however, two gripes that I did have, but neither sways my opinion of the work and company. The first is the crew was a day late in beginning the install. The company contact was very good about keeping me informed, as i am an annoying micromanage kind of customer. When the plans changed last minute however, i was not informed until I called to ask for the status. Like i said, not a big deal, as the rest of the process went so smoothly. The second gripe is the placement of the fence. For some reason on the right side of my property, the fence sits within an inch of our property line. In the back and left side, however, the fence is set back from the property line by about 6 inches. The inconsistency is confusing, but in the end, still within my property so will be no problem
- Hohulin Fence Companywent as good as could possibly go. sales lady was prompt and professional. install crew was also quick and professional as well. Fence looks great. Highly recommended.
- Neumann LawnsProvider mowed my large yard and ditches very well at a reasonable price. I was extremely impressed with the trimming as most lawn care providers do not do such a hot job at that.
Fencing Contractors in Peoria
- Business Description:Mobile welding service including metal, stainless steel, and aluminum. Build custom projects or do repairs. Auto and farm equipment repairs. Can come to you. Can build a fence for you as well.Recent Review:Great job repairing my wooden fence. Prompt and professional. I will use again.Conrad S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your home improvement needs. We provide quality work and here to provide you with a reliable company you can trust. Give us a call today!Recent Review:It was done efficiently and for the price quoted for the jobDoede B.
- Business Description:Sept 2021 Currently not accepting new projects. Thank you for understandingRecent Review:It is hard to find a trust worthy, good quality and reasonably priced contractor these days. I am fortunate to know Scott. He had done a range of medium size projects for me in the last 10 years, ranging from kitchen back splash installation, Range Hood fan installation, to bathroom shower remodeling. I was always impressed with the work quality and competitive pricing. The latest major job he just finished for me this week is a major master bathroom remodeling, which includes installation a new freestanding tub and new title floor, which requests removal of existing jet tub, installing new title, freestanding tub & faucet, vanity, lights, and mirrors. The whole job took a full two weeks to complete. The work is done on time with excellent quality. Overall quote was competitive to begin with and Scott actually completed the job below cost at the end. Hard to find a good and honest contractor like Scott these daysMengju L.
- Business Description:Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 yearsRecent Review:There’s no doubt that it’s the perfect choice! I am definitely loving the new tub that’s perfect for my hot bath sessions. I’ll surely hire them again.Sarah H.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:Business dedicated to provide high quality, hard work, and honesty. We do a wide range of different type of construction work. Doing any of your masonry projects, siding your house or giving your floor a new look. We can do it all and do it cheaper than most. Please text or call for a free estimation at 224-530-5475Recent Review:Excellent. Benson did great work and the price was very fair. The brick was over 50 years old and no longer manufactured, but he worked diligently to find a good color match. He was extremely reliable. Every time he said he would be here, he was here on time with no exceptions. Very kind and friendly, a real pleasure to work with. I am grateful I came across himKevin C.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated company with 3 generations of fence installation experience. We use only the highest quality fencing that is 100% made and manufactured here in America. All work has a 10 year warranty. We install all and repair all types of fencing, and can normally beat any other quoteRecent Review:They fix my fence back in 2011 and I hired them again this year because they did an excellent job. Highly recommendedGreg T.
- Business Description:Free computer drafting with general knowlege of design. I have 30 years experience in building houses. I am familiar with local subcontractors. I can get any job done at a reasonable cost.Recent Review:The work was done properly and when some additional jobs were added, Mr Grant went out of his way to get subcontractor's in to fix the added jobs promptly. I was very happy with the results and would recommend Steven Grant Construction to anyone who needed a prompt quote and a properly done job. He took the extra steps to finish my job within the quote so I stayed on budgetCindy M.
- Business Description:Bruns renovations Installs Asphalt shingles, Boral Stone Coated Shingles, EPDM rubber roofing, Standing Seam, G-rib pro steel. Vinyl siding We cut in new window wells. Spray Foam Insulation Composite and Wood Decks Wood, Steel, Vinyl fencinRecent Review:Great job. Crew was polite, professional and experienced. Cory made sure everything was being handled to my specifications. Quality work was completed in a timely manner.Christine F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- North Pekin
- Marquette Heights
fence companies in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC2518 W Alabaster Ave
- Carmody Lawn Services10215 W Knox St
- CHRIS RODGERS CONSTRUCTION345 ROOSEVELT
Creve Coeur, Illinois
- Cook Handyman LLC15501 Furrow Road
- Cornerstone Builders & Developers Inc6129 W Southport Rd
- CREATIVE LANDSCAPING122 S 14th St
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC
- E-Z-E Repairs413 E Maywood Ave
- E-Z-E Repairs
- Ifft Quality Fencing923 Thor Dr.
- Ifft Quality Fencing
- Lowe's Of Peoria5001 N Big Hollow Rd
- Lowe's Of Peoria
- Make the Changes725 Bloomington Rd
East Peoria, Illinois
- Make the Changes
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling903 3rd St
- Pegg Remodeling703 N Sherman St
- Peoria Fence Co1828 Hopewood Ln
- Perfect Choice Exteriors LLC402 S. Main St.
Creve Couer, Illinois
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Precise Repair & Remodel130H Pebble Brook Dr
Easley, South Carolina
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling
- Vance Remodeling and Restoration210 Laurel Ln
East Peoria, Illinois
- Vance Remodeling and Restoration