Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Peoria, IL
There are 8 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Peoria
- Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.It could not have gone smoother! The materials used were top grade, the service was quick and done exactly as promised. The price was right and the work was exceptional. The old downspouts were in the wrong places and they made sure that was corrected. Workers were polite and helpful and cleaned up everything before they left. I wouldn't think twice about hiring them for any other job I needed done. This is the kind of service that seems very hard to find these days. Give this company a call-you will have no regrets read less
- Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.I was so impressed by this service. He worked quickly and efficiently. I was very very happy to have this gutter fixed. I wish that I would have called him years ago!
- Bullock GarageVery poor quality! Do yourself a favor, do not even consider Bullock Garages! Garage sagged 1.5" at the middle of the door opening within a year. They used a 2x6 as a header for a 16' garage door. I am now paying to have a LVL header put in. Unfortunately, I can only put a 2x8 LVL header in because they apparently only build a garage that is 7' to the ceiling. I bought a garage door opener and realized it wouldn't work because of the low ceiling height. They said they normally don't, but they would install it for me. I got back from work and they notched out 2 trusses about 3" on the bottom chord of the truss (see pictures). Definitely a terrible idea. Had they put the right garage door track (low headroom track) in they wouldn't have had to incorrectly notch anything out. I also had to do my own bracing since they used a 1x4 (see picture). There was no bracing at all from the bottom chord to the ridge at the top. I added all of that as well. The garage also sits more than a foot lower than the road. The garage is approximately 100' feet from the road. I told the guy I thought it would be too low and he told me no it is higher than the road. Needless to say, he was wrong, and water runs right into our garage under the 16' door and walk door. The concrete finishing was terrible as well. Low spots everywhere. Both walk doors leaked because they didn't caulk and because there was an 1.5" gap from the door jamb to the concrete doorway opening. This was covered by the casing so you couldn't see it, but when it rained water was able to get in at the door jamb. Everything above I have learned due to the fact that I now have to have it fixed. Please look at the pictures. You can see the sag in the middle above the door (looks like it is smiling at you). Save yourself the hassle and use someone that knows what they are doing! read less
- P & W Builders IncBefore you hire them get a lawyer to protect your money, they have been sued 3 times since 2014, with one judgement for over $300,000.00. They did not put all the anchors in the house foundation to secure it, as the IBC 2006 and City of Pekin Illinois calls for. The roof is unlevel and not built to any blueprint. I would not have them build me a doghouse or even hire them. Poor QUALITY House and they do not do as the their contract is written. If you want to see my junk house come by and I'll show you Poor Quality read less
- BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTIONThey did an excellent job. We will be contacting him again shortly to get an addition put on the house.
- EIGSTI CONSTRUCTIONThe price was outstanding and the quality of the work was great. It took about 6 weeks to complete the work. He has a really good crew and everyone seems to know their job. Kent would be on site half of the time to monitor the process. He kept me well informed during the process.
- THE SHEDQUARTERS INCWe wanted a storage shed, and found Shedquarters pretty quickly. A local small business, all they do is sheds! We were VERY pleased with the HIGH QUALITY of the wood shed. A team of two installed the shed, including the roof, and left it to us to paint (we wanted to paint it ourselves). The guys were great, very skilled, and it went up in a hurry despite a small rain delay. They asked if they could drive their truck into the backyard, and we said yes. There was some minor damage to our lawn, but we knew there would be and approved it beforehand; they didn't just "do it" and ask for forgiveness, they were very upfront with their request. The grass was crushed, but now you can't tell and we did nothing to "fix" it. As work progressed they cleaned up after themselves, and everything went great. Several hard rains later the inside is still bone-dry! I highly recommend them for your new wood shed read less
- Bullock GarageHe was willing to help us. He offered to help us with building permits. It was something that other companies did not do. We are going to go with them for the project mainly for the price. Also they built the garage outside and they just come and put it together here.
- David S GrevingHe was very reliable and was on time with his services.. The price was good and overall he did good work. He did extra gutter work at no charge. I would recommend his services.
- Cornerstone Builders & Developers IncWe really enjoy our new toolshed. This is not just any old shed in your backyard, this is a shed the size of a small garage. We had a particular set-up that we needed the shed to fit in our yard to accommodate our fenced-in area. Cornerstone was able to create a spec of the new shed to our requests including double-doors and windows. We also requested a pitched roof where we can have additional loft storage. It was amazing the transformation. All was done within a short period of time and the Cornerstone team worked with us all the way. We bid several other construction companies and Cornerstone's bid provided us with more of what we wanted (tear down existing and rebuild new structure) without the huge price-tag others had quoted to "renovate the existing structure". I will definitely use Cornerstone Builders again for my future remodels and builds. Great job, great service, and attention to detail read less
Garage Builders in Peoria
- Business Description:Free computer drafting with general knowlege of design. I have 30 years experience in building houses. I am familiar with local subcontractors. I can get any job done at a reasonable cost.Recent Review:The work was done properly and when some additional jobs were added, Mr Grant went out of his way to get subcontractor's in to fix the added jobs promptly. I was very happy with the results and would recommend Steven Grant Construction to anyone who needed a prompt quote and a properly done job. He took the extra steps to finish my job within the quote so I stayed on budget read lessCindy M.
- Business Description:Bathrooms First Luxury Bath is a Full Bathroom Remodeling Company Located in Central Il. (Peoria) We specialize in One day acrylic showers and tub-to-shower combinations. We offer a wide variety of products including replacement tubs, safety tubs, shower doors, accessories, custom tile and cabinetry. We use all of our own employees to perform the work. Our manufacturers are the leading suppliers in the region. We offer lifetime warranties on all of their products and work. We guarantee the be.. read lessRecent Review:We did a complete bathroom remodel back in 2017 and David and his crew did an outstanding job. Very professional, the right price and took extra care as to not dirty up the rest of the house. It is now 2020 and we had a caulking problem and the tub was drain was not holding water when closed. We called and they came all the way to Springfield, IL from Peoria, IL to fix the problems at no charge. When we had the original work done in 2017 David said the work carried a lifetime warranty and you can take him for his word. He backs it all up. I would very highly recommend this company to anyone and I would ever need a remodel done again I would make just one phone call and that would be to Bathrooms First in Peoria, IL Stab C read lessStan C.
- Business Description:DH Pace Garage Doors joined forces with Pinnacle in 2017. DH Pace brings to central Illinois over 92 years of garage door experience. We take pride in our quick, courteous, and professional specialists who will repair your garage door problem, anywhere, any day, any time! All of our garage door repair technicians are trained to meet our very high quality standards. We look forward to serving the community well into the future read less
- Business Description:We provide residential & commercial remodeling, kitchens, bath, garages, new construction services. Additional DBAs - P & W Builders, Airport Lumber Co. Additional contacts - Nelson Whitehurst, Gene Whitehurst, Bob Wilkes, Joe Menefee, Ben Yount. Additional phones - (309) 697-1106, (309) 692-1500, (309) 697-1106, (309) 697-5700 read less
- Business Description:With over 20 years of industry experience, IRC is uniquely qualified to pair homeowners with the right local remodeling company. From bathrooms and decks, to roofing, siding and windows, IRC is your one-stop-shop to get the best value for your upcoming home remodel. Our mission is to save our customers time and money on home improvement by providing an unbiased needs assessment and holding contractors accountable to rigorous quality standards read lessRecent Review:Great company! Very professional. When my basement flooded they came in and made this stress free for me and handled everything in a timely matter. My basement looks great now and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend read lessTiffney B.
- Business Description:Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a tree service company too! We can get to any tree you have with our new Teupen Spider equipment! We are a full service contractor who specializes in 6" residential seamless gutters, gutter guard and we .. read lessRecent Review:I m very pleased, they were prepared and have proper equipment and know how to properly use it. They were able to cut the trees that I needed to be cut without affecting other trees. I'm pretty happy with the whole thing done read lessRonald C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Brad Burgess started his business in 1996 after developing his skills as a craftsman in residential home building in Central Illinois. With over 20 years of home building experience, Brad Burgess Construction has attained a reputation for integrity and complete customer satisfaction read less
- Business Description:Family owned, insured, and have been in the field for over 20 years. We provide free estimates.Recent Review:Our house remodel started Jan. 25 with the promise of 1 to 2 weeks due to our smaller size home. This was even after we added a few things along the way. Overall, Jim has terrible communication! We went over a week without hearing anything about our house. We ended up paying for labor that wasn't actually done which he admitted to. There are knicks in the flooring, trim, and baseboards. I have spent a lot of time scraping paint off of the brand new floors. Things that weren't broken ended up broken. They only painted half the ceiling and used two different white paints so the walls don't look complete. While some of the workers did what they could to help with communication and completion of the project, Jim was not great to work with. Thank you to Mary and Matt for keeping in contact after not hearing from Jim for over week! When we did hear from Jim, it was to promise the house would be done tomorrow (this happened at least four different times). There was always some excuse. The original timeline was one to two weeks...it's been a month and the house still isn't done 100%. We do NOT recommend working with Jim. Even after contacting him about these issues, he will not respond read lessKayla B.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling general contractor & we treat you like royalty.Recent Review:Paid more than was told by 3 different employees. Found over 500 nails after their clean up.downspout fell off house broke my car window.they did credit 300 dollars woman said I didn't get a quote repeatedly (yes called I was called a liar repeatedly) . I GOT A QOUTE AT THEIR OFFICE LITERALLY.the guy Bob who answers their phone was having his car window fixed and him and a guy named Trent witnessed it. My back storm door isn't screwed in even and my awning they came back to adjust because my door wouldn't open looks like it isn't secured properly to the house now and has wasps climbing in and out or I wouldn't have noticed,they fixed that with 2 different size pieces of wood that looks like garbage.broke my doorbell which is a 20 dollar fix, but the lady at the office would rather call me a liar and threaten me with a lien on the house. Job took way longer than was told ripped a few screens I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting read lessJoel F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- North Pekin
- Marquette Heights
garage builders in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION730 Alexander Ave
- ABC Construction & Restoration406 Charlotte St
- Advanced Construction & Concrete1204 Royal Ave
- All In One Property Management205 E. Frye Ave.
- Alliss Construction117 Detweiler
- Anthem Restoration & Exteriors, Inc15 E 2nd St
El Paso, Illinois
- Archdale Construction13510 Riekena Rd.
Hanna City, Illinois
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION
- Bathroom Remodeling Specialist1215 Market St
- Bathrooms First811 E War Memorial Dr
Peoria Heights, Illinois
- BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTION10610 W Brimfield-Jubilee Rd
- Bridgewater Custom Renovations723 E London Ave
Peoria Heights, Illinois
- burnett construction5322 N Koerner Rd
- Bathroom Remodeling Specialist
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC2518 W Alabaster Ave
- C.T. Gabbert Remodeling & Construction1323 S W Adams
- Cbohmdesigns102 Craig Rd
Marquette Heights, Illinois
- Central Contractors Inc223 Meadows Ave
East Peoria, Illinois
- CHRIS RODGERS CONSTRUCTION345 ROOSEVELT
Creve Coeur, Illinois
- Cleary Building - Eureka1914 S. Main St.
- Cool Roofs104 S Seventh St
- Cornerstone Builders & Developers Inc6129 W Southport Rd
- Cruz Construction Group LLC907 26th Avenue Ct
East Moline, Illinois
- cutter construction6098 Angus Ln
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC
- Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.125 E Dakota St
SPRING VALLEY, Illinois
- Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.
- FIRST BUILD ASSOC INC410 JUBILEE LN A
- FIRST BUILD ASSOC INC
- Gary Roe Home Improvement809 W McClure
- Go Green Construction Inc.5617 Dorita Ln
- Goodwood & Stone Inc304 New Salem Dr
- Goodwood & Stone, Inc.304 New Salem Dr
- Grethey Construction415 S Mesa Hills Dr Apt 1124
El Paso, Texas
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Gary Roe Home Improvement
- Illinois Remodeling Consultants1404 Saint Julian St
- Illinois Remodeling Consultants
- Lowe's Of Peoria5001 N Big Hollow Rd
- Lowe's Of Peoria
- New Horizon Construction Associates Inc305 S Fourth St
- New Horizon Construction Associates Inc
- Orwig Renovation & Design1001 Elder St
- Orwig Renovation & Design
- S&S Automotive665 S 6th Ave
- SAL Construction Services333 S Carol Ave
- Sky Real Estate Services511 W High St
- Specialty Home Builders7812 S Glasford Rd
- Steven Grant Construction2808 Phillip Pl
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Supreme Construction95 state st
- S&S Automotive
- Vance Construction
- Vance Construction