If you find ink stains on your carpeting, it’s possible to remove them. Here are the best DIY methods for how to get ink out of carpet.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Peoria, IL
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Peoria
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningI was very happy with the work Steam Green provided. They came arrived when they said they would, were professional and courteous, and left everything clean and bright. I would use them again and recommend their work.
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningPerfect. Water in the basement from a broken pipe. They arrived within 30 minutes of my call. Totally prepared. Totally professional. They removed all items from the room, lifted the wet carpet, set up drying fans and other drying equipment. Cleaned up after themselves. Returned the next day to check progress and remove the equipment that was no longer needed. Next day, removed remaining equipment after verifying areas were completely dry. After the carpet was replaced, they returned to move all items back into the room. They worked very efficiently and effectively. Wasted no time. Highly competent and respectful of our property
- Heaven's Best Carpet CleaningIt was a positive experience working with him. Dan was the owner of the company. He was very friendly. He did the job as described to him and what he promised and up to my satisfaction. I have no complains on their responsiveness. They were on time. They were very professional. I would use him again
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningI think they were very good. At first I was a little disappointed with the information given to me by the person over the phone. I just wasn't given much information but when I complained about the service I all of a sudden received very good communication from them. It was possibly just the first rep who I dealt with over the phone. They did come back yesterday to finish anything that wasn't done correctly which I'm satisfied with now
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningThe crew did a great job. They arrived on time, were perforessionla, explained how they were going to perform the work, how long it would take and cost for each area of the house. The carpets and upholstery look great and I will definitely hire them again.
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningI had a large house which was on the market and being shown nearly weekly for almost a year. I had beige carpeting through much of the house and the carpets needed to be pristine. I have a dog and a cat, and had to have the carpets cleaned frequently. The last time I used Steam Green was right before the last open house - I dog sat for a friend whose husband was having surgery. The dog DID NOT acclimate well to my house and had accident after accident. The foyer smelled like dog urine. I called Steam Green and the owner was able to clean all the carpets on very short notice. Prior to that, I had the ChemDry clean some carpet in my house (I had a gift card) and their cleaning method left large white film spots over large sections of the carpet? Steam Green knew exactly what to do - and misted the carpet with a spray that made the white spots go away and didn't charge me for it. I had another local carpet cleaner, Harris Carpet Cleaning spot clean my carpet a few months earlier (from a networking group I belonged to) and their machine actually tore up the carpet fibers in the areas they spot cleaned. I really appreciated the Steam Green owner's knowledge of the different cleaning products and his dedication to using safe products on my house. He and I share a dedication to BioKleen BacOut, (which is the next great household miracle at getting out carpet spots ? in fact, buy this and you won't have to have your carpet cleaned nearly as often).I highly recommend Steam Green for their dedication to green cleaning methods, as well as their work ethic, pricing (less than Stanley Steemer) and the quality of their cleaning. Plus you can usually find a coupon offer. I have not found any of the 'dry, encapsulation' methods to live up to their sales pitch. Steam cleaning is still a great way to go -- and Steam Green is the best I've found
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningThey did supburb job with cleaning my carpets. They were very knowledgable, timely and their cleaners are not chemical based and left a nice scent in my home. I would highly recommend them and hire them again. I didn' have any complaints at all.
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningClosing and moving in to new house, and wanted to get carpet done while house empty right after closing, and before movers showed up with the furntiture and boxes! Emailed then called called Kodie at Steam Green on a Friday, and he was able to fit me in to scheduled the following Monday right after we closed on house! Based on his performance once on job, inquired about possibly doing tile also in house, he provided quote on the spot for cleaning and sealing the grout, and I went ahead and approved and he did the additional work the same evening after doing the carpets. Very professional, great knowledge, very hard working and stuck with job until completed - and ran late with work added! All floors looked great when done, and will certainly use Steam Green again - and recommend to others
- Reliable Carpet CleaningPurchased some new furniture--was to be delivered in two days, and the carpets needed cleaning--no time like the present--called Reliable (we had used them in the past) and they were able to fit us in on one days notice to clean three rooms and a couch and chair. They arrived when they said they would, got right to work--and were done in approx. 1and 1/2 hours. Work was done well, furnishings were respected and we were well satisfied with their work (once again). .
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningAfter having some rennovation work completed, our furniture needed to have the dust and probably dirt removed. After being environmentally consciously cleaned, the chairs looked like they did when I bought them! I was very pleased with the owner and his green approach to the service he provides. So much so that I booked him for the family room furniture the following week
Last update on November 7, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Peoria
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Sure, we love cuddling and playing with our pets, but cleaning up pet messes is a different story. Nobody enjoys coming home to shedding or accidents. With these tips, you can clean your pet’s messes more effectively and, in turn, protect your carpets.
Recurring carpet stains can make a whole room look worn, and sometimes spot treatments only make things worse. Find out what common pantry item can help remove fresh stains and stubborn carpet spots for good.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Peoria Heights,
- Creve Coeur,
- West Peoria,
- East Peoria,
- Lake Of The Woods,
- Germantown Hills,
- Hanna City,
- Lake Camelot,
- North Pekin,
- Marquette Heights,
carpet cleaners in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Finish, LLC2901 N. Knoxville Suite 100
Peoria, Illinois 61603
- B & N Carpet Care1414 W Christine Av
Peoria, Illinois 61614
- Kallenborn Carpet & Cleaning109 Peru Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61607
- Peoria Carpet Cleaners1434 W Lincoln Av
Peoria, Illinois 61605
- Reliable Carpet Cleaning3411 N Woodbine Ter
Peoria, Illinois 61604
- Spotless Carpet, Tile and Upholstery Cleaning801 Abington St
Peoria, Illinois 61603
- Stanley Steemer International Inc4040 SW Adams St
Peoria, Illinois 61605
- Steam Green Carpet Cleaning5001 N Renwood Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61614
- Verdant Living2619 W Heading Ave, Suite 315
Peoria, Illinois 61604
- A Cleaner Finish, LLC
- Bradys Carpet Cleaning11750 Pine Timber Ln
Fort Myers, Florida 33913
- Bradys Carpet Cleaning
- Design A Maid Inc219 1/2 Monroe St.
Washington, Illinois 61571
- Design A Maid Inc
- HOERR CARPET CLEANING8507 N FORD RD
Edwards, Illinois 61528
- HOERR CARPET CLEANING
- RICHARDSON CARPET CARE11618 N GLENSHIRE DR
Dunlap, Illinois 61525
- RICHARDSON CARPET CARE
Carpet cleaners that service Peoria
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.