Ogborn Plumbing Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

When it comes to quality service and a team you can rely on, Ogborn Plumbing is your only choice. Serving the greater Peoria area since 1988, our family owned and operated business is dedicated to superior plumbing services for your home, and customer service you can trust....

Klaus Plumbing And Heating LLC

At Klaus Plumbing & Heating, our goal is to offer the most reasonably priced Plumbing & HVAC work in and around Eureka. Because we value our customers, we do everything we can to keep service costs down without skimping on quality. We also pride ourselves on our: Continued excellence in workmanship, Industry experience, Flexible appointments, & Prompt service. We're fully insured and licensed. Plumbing & HVAC work requires skill, so when you need a professional evaluation, new part or system installed, repaired, or maintained, let Klaus Plumbing & Heating LLC handle the task from start to finish.

Illinois Remodeling Consultants

With over 20 years of industry experience, IRC is uniquely qualified to pair homeowners with the right local remodeling company. From bathrooms and decks, to roofing, siding and windows, IRC is your one-stop-shop to get the best value for your upcoming home remodel. Our mission is to save our customers time and money on home improvement by providing an unbiased needs assessment and holding contractors accountable to rigorous quality standards.

Precise Repair & Remodel

Sept 2021 Currently not accepting new projects. Thank you for understanding

Offers by Precise Repair & Remodel on Angi

05/02/2017

Professional and conscientious service. The camera allows visualization of the state of my sewer line and enables me to know the exact condition of my line. I've had my sewer line rooter serviced at least 15 times over the last 23 years. Ogborn was the most thorough and competent I've ever had perform this rooter task. Their crew rocks!

Description of Work
Sewer line inspection with fiber optic camera and rooting.

Category drain cleaning

03/20/2017

Temporarily solved until work can be done outside.

Description of Work
Sewer backup

04/19/2016

Started out good then went down hill from there, when they came to see what the damage was they could tell by the flies swarming we had issues, long story short they fixed the pipes, but never treated the flies or even mentioned we may need a exterminator....instead they poured the concert and patched the jokes they made and left, we calked them back twice for small leak in laundry room, Brad was ...

Description of Work
Replaced pipes in kitchen that were set in concrete

10/05/2014

He first replaced the rubber stopper as it had shrunk. The toilet was still running water. Then replaced other parts until it was working correctly. On my bill he wrote down the manufacturer of the replaced parts so I could get them and replace them myself next time.

Description of Work
Replaced some parts in the tank of my toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you [member name removed], call us if you need assistance again

09/20/2014

First contacted the plumber to get some info. on water heaters and installation. He.He was very concise about the job and all. He sent a worker to check the water heater to be replaced.They arrived later that morning and installed the new water heater. They did an awesome job in an efficient fashion.I highly recommend there services.

Description of Work
Had a new gas water heater installed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Its always a pleasure doing work for good people Thank you Jeff

06/09/2014

I messaged Ogborn plumbing through Angieslist and they responded within 2 days. We had the work done on two separate occasions. This family company is great to deal with. They provide information to prevent problems and how to fix things yourself to save you money in the end. The work they have done for us has been done very professionally and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure relieve valve and uninstalled and re-installed pressure tank.

Category plumber","well

05/12/2014

I called Brad Ogborn and described my problem as well as the troubleshooting I had done to that point. He gave me several tips and techniques to further troubleshoot the problem. I employed his advice and although I refined my understanding of the issue I still couldn't find the problem. I calle dhim again with details of what I attempted. He gave me further instruction. In total he spent roughly 40 minutes talking to me before I requested he come out. We set a tentative date for him to come out (I didn't think the issue was critical, rather it was bothersome).One evening prior to the set date, he called and said he was in the area and could spend a little time investigating the issue. When they arrived (Brad and Josh), I showed them the problem area and described what I had done by way of troubleshooting. Within minutes we had zeroed in on the issue but it involved cutting into the wall to get more information. We made a one foot x one foot hole in the wall and were able to see the leak. A quick test confirmed that a drain pipe was leaking at a hidden location. Furthermore we determined that the original plumber either failed to glue the connection properly or perhaps not at all. In this case,the seeping I saw was from running water in the kitchen sink but not filling and draining. We filled the sink and when we pulled the plug, copious amounts of water actually sprayed from the leak/now known to be a disconnect. They did not have the tools to repair the leak that evening but said they would be back the next day. We agreed to this and the next morning Josh returned and repaired the issue. I am sure I avoided a lot of work to my finished wall(s) and enerally a bigger mess. It did not occur to me to fill the sink and then empty and I believe it was only because of Brads experience that we avoided this bigger mess. I really appreciate him giving me the extra troubleshooting advice. They cleaned up the area and gave me further advice on dealing with plumbing issues.add

Description of Work
Brad walked me through some troubleshooting over the phone to isolate and find source of leak. Spent about 40 minutes over two calls before I determined I needed more help. They came out and within a few minutes found the source (I totally believe it took them being on site to find it). Identified the problem and returned to fix the issue.

04/21/2014

I called for the appointment on short notice. They made an appointment for me right away. The technician arrived on time. We reviewed the work to be done. He performed the service in an efficient manner and was careful to reduce costs where he could. This is the second time I've have Ogborn plumbing do work. They have been fast and efficient both times.

Description of Work
Installed black iron pipe natural gas line in the laundry room.

Category plumber","gas leak repair service

01/27/2014

They are knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
I attempted to add on to existing copper pipe. Another "T" in the configuration began leaking. Ogborn came in and had it taken care of in about 30 minutes. I've had them out before to hook up a toilet in the basement and stub out supply lines for a future shower, and both experiences with this family owned company have been very good.

10/31/2013

I have used Ogborn Plumbing for many years. I have always been satisfied with their service. In emergency situations they have arrived within hours. Their work is always correct the first time! On my recommendation my friends and family now use Ogborn Plumbing too!

Description of Work
Brad removed an old concrete double laundry tub in the basement. Also removed an old drainage line and water supply line in the family room for basement de-watering system installation. After completion of de-watering system, he returned and installed new wall hung laundry tub and faucet.

kitchen & bath remodeling and plumbing & repair. Drain cleaning