If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Peoria, IL
There are 10 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Peoria
- Redwood ConstructionMatt and Austin did a phenomenal job . They were right on time and worked long hours to complete right on schedule. Quality of work is top notch and couldn't be happier. Price was reasonable and of the few I initially contacted they were only one to call me back. Highly recommended
- Kitchen & Bath SpecialtiesI had Joe look at this "as is" house before I purchased it. The work load was obviously tremendous and I was impressed with how well Joe L. and his crew performed my requested work. I purchased this home and wanted to renovate before moving in, but, I ended up getting one of the nicest country homes a guy could ask for in the end. Joe L. was there personally much of the time and it shows in the quality of the finished project. The value received for the money paid was phenomenal and I wholeheartedly recommend Kitchen and Bath Specialties for any project you might have, big or small
- Kitchen & Bath SpecialtiesJoe was awesome to work with. Extremely professional, punctual, and efficient. We worked with him on several quote revisions before we started the job (thanks for your patience) and got everything dialed in just the way we wanted it. We had some other bids for the job and Joe's came out the most cost competitive. Once the job started, it really was impressive how quickly he and his team got the job done. As other reviewers mentioned, Joe takes a lot of personal pride in doing the jobs himself in addition to running the business and that definitely showed with us. Quality was pretty top notch too. Just really friendly guys and great to work with, I would reach out to him in a heartbeat for future work. We love our new bathroom, thanks
- Reading & Son Plumbing IncA previous owner of our home installed a basement bathroom. The plumbing work for that installation required cutting through the basement floor to install two branches to the existing plumbing. In one spot a cast iron pipe had been cracked but left in place eventually collapsing causing a disconnection for that branch. In the other branch, a Y was installed. But the plumber reduced the 4 inch line down to 3 inch in a tight bend. The result is that another clog formed in that branch that could not be routed because the cutter head would hit the 3 inch reducer in the tight bend, blocking the snake from reaching the clog.Work entailed digging 3 separate holes in the concrete basement floor to access all lines that needed repair. I took about three weeks to get it all done. But the most critical clog that prevented all drainage to the main sewer in the street was addressed first so that plumbing on the 1st and 2nd floors of our house was functional. That work was completed in just a couple of days. The other work got all the basement plumbing working. This was completed over a much longer period due to lesser urgency. Evidently, these guys are very busy. So, don't expect rapid response for non-critical plumbing problems. It was rare that they arrived at scheduled times, but once they were on-site, it was all business until the job was completed.The work was done right. They always discussed things before they did something and explained what they were doing and why
- Ed Conlee Sons Concrete IncMark started punctual in meeting for our estimate. He measured everything both then and during the job when ordering the concrete. He and his whole team were conscientious and detailed and were great to work with. His estimate, and the other 2 that we got, were within $1k of each other. Mark won us over on his attention to detail. Very happy with the result
- J LEMKEMANN CONCRETE CONSTR COI prepared the base prior (gravel and leveling of ground) to the crews arrival. They formed, poured, finished, and later came back to remove the concrete forms. Poured about 300 square feet of pad. Excellent work, John did exactly what I had asked for and I plan to hire again for the next phase of the patio
- Concrete Repair ServicesExcellent service. They did work for both my elderly father and myself. They not only did incredible work, they went above and beyond to complete work that they didn't have to do to make sure everything was done to perfection. Also, their rates were among the lowest we found after months of research. I highly recommend this business
- Michael Hartnett Concrete Construction IncI used them about a year ago. They were very professional and did a nice job. They came out when they said they would and did what they said they would. They did everything I asked of them and finished the job in a timely manner. They also cleaned up after themselves.
- Ed Conlee Sons Concrete IncI called Mark Conlee about a estimate on removing and installing a new driveway, he gave me a time and date that he would be here and arrived at that time. I told him what I wanted and he took all the measuements, filled out his Job Estimate form and what it all included. all tear out and removal, 4 inches of white rock concrete, wire mesh and sub base. I called him a couple of days later and agreed with his estimate, he gave me a date that he could do the job. He and his crew arrived early on that date, removed the old driveway and installed the new one, A couple of workers returned a couple of days later, removed the forms and replaced the sod next to the driveway. They had place barricades across the driveway with yellow tape to keep the traffic off. they returned a week later and removed the barricades and tape. They did a very professional job and I would have them for any other concrete work I needed done
- Ed Conlee Sons Concrete IncWork was completed when promised and everything was cleaned up afterwords ( no mess leftover)
Concrete Repair Contractors in Peoria
- Business Description:At Carnahan Concrete we have over 15 years of experience in the concrete field. We are insured and specialize in flat work such sidewalks, driveways, patios, basement floors, shed floors, shop floors and stamped work. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at your upcoming project. Please call or click for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very well. Josh prompt and professional.Mike f.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very well. Had an ugly stained garage floor which was transformed by CCR. The work was completed on time in a professional manner. I was very pleased.Sue S.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, with construction experience dating back to 1985. Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months. Owner, Joe, is hands-on and the one to finalize all the fine details of your project. We have been Super Service Award winners every year since 2012. Remodeling projects from simple, to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way! We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie'..Recent Review:We ended up with our dream kitchen thanks to Joe! It was a tough year for house re-modeling but Joe was patient and remained a consummate professional. We couldn't be happier with the quality of his work.Christopher L.
- Business Description:Central Illinois Roofing company that's been in business for around 15 years. We cater to Bloomington-Normal and the surrounding Central Illinois. We perform complete roofing jobs, repairs, siding, fascia, soffits, gutters and more. Give us a call for a free quote!Recent Review:Being a retired building contractor, I am very careful as to who I hire for work on my home. All Seasons did a spectacular job. From bid to completed job everything went even better than what I could have expected. I will recommend and use All Seasons for all my future projectsJim G.
- Business Description:Small family owned business for over 60 years.Recent Review:They did a great job! Called for estimate they actually answered the phone no answering machine and came out to look at the job. Reached out two days later with quote and the job was done within the week! There are so many people that have work to be done and money to spend and no one calls them back. This company did it all right. it’s nice to have a company that follows through beginning to end. They did a great job and highly recommendDavid L.
- Recent Review:They did a wonderful job. They were able to get it done very quickly. Very reasonable prices that i could live with. Overall great professional people. I highly recommend them.tabatha f.
- Business Description:Your home is our passion. From simple refreshes to making your bathroom, kitchen, deck or rooms unique we can help. Peoria Carpenters was founded on the love of doing our very best with the materials and opportunities we are given. Every day we are driven to create and build the vision provided by the homeowners that have graciously invited us into their homes. We thank everyone who has told their friends and families about our work, and are grateful to be part of making their home their own
- Business Description:Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a tree service company too! We can get to any tree you have with our new Teupen Spider equipment! We are a full service contractor who specializes in 6" residential seamless gutters, gutter guard and we ..Recent Review:They're very professional and provided an excellent products and services. Most importantly, they improved the looks of my home.Charles H.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- Marquette Heights
- North Pekin
concrete contractors in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION730 Alexander Ave
- A-1 Concrete
Peoria Heights, Illinois
- A-1 Masonry506 East Newtown St
- A.M. Construction1103 W Nowland Ave
- Acme Handyman Services5527 E. Crews Avenue
- Advanced Construction & Concrete1204 Royal Ave
- AJU CONCRETE LIFTERSPO Box 482
- All Seasons Roofing1312 N Main St
- Alliss Construction117 Detweiler
- Archdale Construction13510 Riekena Rd.
Hanna City, Illinois
- ARNOLD CONSTRUCTION117 TERRACE LN
East Peoria, Illinois
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC2518 W Alabaster Ave
- Carnahan Concrete700 E Wood Dr
Mc Lean, Illinois
- Clifford Kaufman & Sons Inc632 W David St
- Concrete Repair Services3508 NE Brevis St
- Concrete Works1400 Coal Bank Rd
- Cook Handyman LLC15501 Furrow Road
- Crossroads Concrete, Inc25826 Broadway Rd. None
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC
- DARLAND CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION727 N MCALLISTER RD
Hanna City, Illinois
- DARLAND CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- KELLEY CONSTRUCTION201 N. 8th
- Ketcherside Companies3209 W Ann St
- Kipp Lacy Contracting Service1223 N 6th St
- Kitchen & Bath Specialties7041 N Teakwood Ct
- Knapp Concrete150 E Martin Dr
- Konie Repair & Construction LLC1705 S. Livingston St
- KELLEY CONSTRUCTION
- Make the Changes725 Bloomington Rd
East Peoria, Illinois
- Massey Roofing Inc4901 N Caterpillar Rd
- MCP Incorporated2333 Lakeshore Dr
- Michael Hartnett Concrete Construction Inc827 Pekin Ave
Creve Coeur, Illinois
- Mid Illinois Contractors Inc11002 N Fox Meadow Dr
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- Miller Concrete LLC
- Mr. Concrete
- Make the Changes
- New Horizon Construction Associates Inc305 S Fourth St
- New Horizon Construction Associates Inc
- The Wright Way -Tree services and landscaping 1305 E Sankoty Dr
- The Wright Way -Tree services and landscaping
- Vance Construction
- Vance Construction
- Wendler Construction LLC414 W Placher Ct
- Wendler Construction LLC