Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Peoria, IL
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Peoria
- Kayak Pools MidwestDue to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.
Swimming Pool Companies in Peoria
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:sub contract new electrical sub contracted extensive concrete workRecent Review:I don't recommend them. We have had them for several years. We paid for something to be done and had to continuously for 8 weeks try to get them to come out and do the job. It was almost to the point of us contacting an attorney. Because we hasseled and hassled them to do something that we had paid for, now they won't respond to me. We did pay them a large amount of money. They did finally come out and do it. They said they would order me a pool light and I call the to see if they will come and replace the pool light and they don't respond. I have waited five weeks and they don't show up. When he is here, he does a good jobJayna D.
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,..
- Business Description:Creative Landscaping has been in business since 1979, with deep roots in the Central Illinois areas, serving customers landscaping design and installation needs..Recent Review:They’ve done landscaping where I work. I checked around a little and I liked what they did. They did a good job and I am very pleased with it. It looks nice. I wanted it done right the first time and that’s what they did. I didn’t want something to happen to it in two years; I wanted something that was going to last. I wanted it to look high quality and not just get by. They used antique-looking bricks; that took extra time. I’m on a hill so it cost a little more because of that. I had to have it done that way so it would stay. I didn’t want to put that much money into it and have something happen to it. There is no warranty. When he came out, it wasn’t fast. I didn’t want fast, I wanted quality; I wanted it done right. I wanted it done at a certain time because of my son was getting married. He got done in time and he had it all cleaned up and ready. When he left, it was done and I was very pleased. That makes a big difference. I didn’t have to do anything because I didn’t have the time to mess with it. That’s why I had him do it instead of us doing it; we’re usually DIY. He had it all done and I didn’t have to worry. That was the important thing – I didn’t have to worry. It was a little pricey but it was still a good price. I would use him again because he knows what he’s doingDONNA H.
- Business Description:We sell and service all Masterspas products and Viking Pools. having been a dealer for both product lines for over 11 years ,we are well stocked and trained in installing,delivering and servicing these products
- Business Description:We employ about 50 people. All are employees. NOT SUBCONTRACTORS. We offer Free Estimates.
- Business Description:Deano's Pool and Spa is a family owned business with a small employee staff. We accept check, credit or cash. Check in as we have different promotions going on all the time.Recent Review:He did a wonderful job.Richard H.
- Business Description:Additional hours- Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5:300 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-2:00 PM. Multiple Store Locations..please visit D & L Pools, Inc. 4732 N Brandywinde Dr Peoria, IL 61614 D & L Pools, Inc. 12612 W Farmington Rd Hanna City, IL 6153Recent Review:It did not go. The rude telephone responses were enough to let us know we wanted to find a different resource. <br />Amy G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backyard Living825 School St
- Backyard Living
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Konie Repair & Construction LLC1705 S. Livingston St
- Konie Repair & Construction LLC