Taylor's Flooring

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

Taylors Flooring is an Arizona born carpet, wood, tile and vinyl flooring retailer specializing in custom, highly detailed projects.As the Arizona School Risk Retention Trust's exclusive vendor Taylor's Commercial takes great pride in offering incredible, large scale service to the entire state of Arizona. Additionally Taylor's Residential has worked with homes small and large bringing new life and style all across the state - from our family to yours! As a specialty dealer in custom projects and homes we do not store inventory, as such we cannot have same day installation or remnant services. Similarly we are a full service retailer, as such we do not provide installation for materials purchased elsewhere....

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/26/2016

We mutually decided NOT to have them even come out to give us a quote as we had already picked out our flooring and were only looking for someone to install. It would have been a waste of their time to come out as they do not simply do installation on someone else' product. They were, however, very timely in responding when they rec'd notification from Angie's list that we were searching for floor...

Description of Work
flooring installation

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

Although we can't help every customer we take great pride in being responsive and helpful in any way we can. While we ultimately weren't the best choice in this scenario we were happy to help out, answer any questions and provide any information we could!

08/21/2016

Beautifully! Flooring looks great! Installed new carpet in the bedrooms and living room as well as new vinyl flooring (that looks and feels like wood) down the hallway instead of replacing with carpet. About a week after installation I received a call from the installer to make sure everything was okay. Was very happy with the choices of flooring as well as the prices. Will have them come again wh...

Description of Work
Carpet and vinyl flooring installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/08/2016

Went very well! Floors look beautiful! They came out to the house with in a couple days of me contacting them. Gave me a great quote and couple different ideas. Execution was awesome!! Took a few days longer than anticipated but went well either way.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring

Category flooring contractor

07/10/2016

I have already recommended them to my friends.. The whole experience was a pleasure I love my carpet and am very satisfied with everything.. The salesman the installers and everyone at the store were very knowledgeable and professional they did a great job.

Description of Work
After word of mouth referral I called them and they came out and measured my rooms right away. I purchased my carpet and they arranged for delivery and installation, the whole process and service was better than I expected.

Category carpet installation

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it when our friends share the great experience they had with Taylor's Flooring. Let us know if you have any questions on maintenance or concerns with your floor, we're happy to continue helping.

06/28/2016

Taylor's Flooring is GREAT! Everyone is so knowledgeable and helpful!

Description of Work
My floor is beautiful! I highly recommend them!!!!!!!

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Flooring, Ceramic Tile, & Hardwood Flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, Check