Taylor's Flooring

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

1206 W 9th St

Mesa, AZ 85201

Taylors Flooring is an Arizona born carpet, wood, tile and vinyl flooring retailer specializing in custom, highly detailed projects.As the Arizona School Risk Retention Trust's exclusive vendor Taylor's Commercial takes great pride in offering incredible, large scale service to the entire state of Arizona. Additionally Taylor's Residential has worked with homes small and large bringing new life and style all across the state - from our family to yours! As a specialty dealer in custom projects and homes we do not store inventory, as such we cannot have same day installation or remnant services. Similarly we are a full service retailer, as such we do not provide installation for materials purchased elsewhere....

09/26/2016

sally M.

We mutually decided NOT to have them even come out to give us a quote as we had already picked out our flooring and were only looking for someone to install. It would have been a waste of their time to come out as they do not simply do installation on someone else' product. They were, however, very timely in responding when they rec'd notification from Angie's list that we were searching for flooring.

Description of Work
flooring installation

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

Although we can't help every customer we take great pride in being responsive and helpful in any way we can. While we ultimately weren't the best choice in this scenario we were happy to help out, answer any questions and provide any information we could!

08/21/2016

L J.

Beautifully! Flooring looks great! Installed new carpet in the bedrooms and living room as well as new vinyl flooring (that looks and feels like wood) down the hallway instead of replacing with carpet. About a week after installation I received a call from the installer to make sure everything was okay. Was very happy with the choices of flooring as well as the prices. Will have them come again when we are ready to replace our kitchen floor.

Description of Work
Carpet and vinyl flooring installation.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/08/2016

Jillian H.

Went very well! Floors look beautiful! They came out to the house with in a couple days of me contacting them. Gave me a great quote and couple different ideas. Execution was awesome!! Took a few days longer than anticipated but went well either way.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flooring

Category flooring contractor

07/10/2016

Linda A.

I have already recommended them to my friends.. The whole experience was a pleasure I love my carpet and am very satisfied with everything.. The salesman the installers and everyone at the store were very knowledgeable and professional they did a great job.

Description of Work
After word of mouth referral I called them and they came out and measured my rooms right away. I purchased my carpet and they arranged for delivery and installation, the whole process and service was better than I expected.

Category carpet installation

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it when our friends share the great experience they had with Taylor's Flooring. Let us know if you have any questions on maintenance or concerns with your floor, we're happy to continue helping.

06/28/2016

Cathy P.

Taylor's Flooring is GREAT! Everyone is so knowledgeable and helpful!

Description of Work
My floor is beautiful! I highly recommend them!!!!!!!

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/13/2016

Jessica N.

The overall process went very smoothly. Mr. Taylor was very friendly and professional. He took care of all the details and made the process the best it could be. Mr. Taylor was the best sales/serviceman I think I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The entire process took no effort from me whatsoever. I could not be more pleased with the way the carpet turned out, I will be using them again if I need flooring done.

Description of Work
Taylor's Flooring replaced my carpet in two rooms.

04/27/2016

Kimberly R B.

Taylor's Flooring came and measured our floors and we then picked out the style of carpet to use and three days later they were installing it. The carpet installers were quick and efficient and were a pleasure to talk with. We will definitely do more business in the near future for vinyl wood flooring.

Description of Work
The floors were measured and quick and professional installation. We were in a hurry to move into our new house and Taylor's Flooring gave us an affordable price, ordered and installed the carpet within a week! We would highly recommend Taylor's Flooring to anyone looking for a quality flooring products.

03/19/2016

Verona D.

They were on time and did a thorough job...even insisting the house be warm while they worked for the good of the installation. My grandchildren helped me move the furniture and the installers were able to split their work into 2 days to allow time for that. They seemed to go right to their job. It was a great installation. I really like the carpet!

Description of Work
I bought tile and carpet from them. They removed old carpet and installed new.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

03/17/2016

darryl R.

We had a great experience working with Taylor's Flooring. They have a great selection of carpet in a wide range of prices. We choose a great carpet, in just the right color for our home. We were doing some other remodeling so we had the furniture moved out of all the rooms. The installers that Taylor's Flooring recommended were professional and efficient. They installed all the carpet in one day. We are really happy with Taylor's Flooring and would recommend them to anyone. In fact, we are referring our adult children to them for their carpet needs.

Description of Work
Taylor's Flooring helped us select the right carpet for our home. The arranged for installation too.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

03/07/2016

Joycelyn F.

They were very accommodating as I wanted to move my own furniture so they did it in two different days so that I had room to store the furniture. A lot of work on my part if I had to do it over maybe I would have them do it. I am extremely happy with the quality of the carpeting. I had used this company before in my own home and also in a rental. I would recommend them. I would definitely use them again if I have a need for carpeting. Joycelyn Fox

Description of Work
Removed and Installed carpeting

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Flooring, Ceramic Tile, & Hardwood Flooring.