Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mesa, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mesa
- Williams AsphaltThis company is extremely professional and their work is amazing. We had a large driveway, about 4000 square foot, they had the entire job done in 3 days. The father and brothers are all very nice people also. Several bids, they were the best for the money. They did an extraordinary job. Thank you!!
- Barrington Sealcoating & PavingOwner takes pride in his work. Started day 1 but when chance of rain changed he paused his work, at a loss of time to his income, and came back at dawn the next day to continue when chance of rain was less than 40%. Attention to detail and pride in his craft can't be matched by the big guys that need to get the job done and quickly move on
- PRO PAVE INCExceptional. Leonard and his company are very rare today. They were professional, on time and did fantastic work. I have nothing but positive things to say about the work performed and the quality. Leonard is hands on, takes his job seriously and makes sure things are done right. He explains everything and gives you options. I would highly recommend him for any driveway or parking lot job. Great guy!!
- PRO PAVE INCGREAT!!! I love Leonard & all of the guys who worked on my driveways. We have 2800SF of driveway on one level, and about the same on another level. The driveways were broken up, falling apart asphalt. Leonard recommended the chip/seal and they look fabulous. Leonard's philosophy is that he'd rather have "blessings than cents", and I'd say the guy is as rich as can be. I can't say enough good things about Pro Pave & Leonard
- GarageFloorCoating.ComIt went flawlessly. I met with Tom, their estimator about a year ago when I was investigating the process and pricing. I had three estimates, one did it over the phone! Not the way it should be done. Tom was very prompt and professional. So much so that I called him back a year later. Our driveway is clay colored and the garage was going to be their Granite color so we were going to have a gray strip between the two. Tom suggested they stain that section to match it closer. So we did. Not a prefect match but it looks much better than if we had not done it. The techs that did the prep and coatings were great. They were very courteous and again very professional. Everything went as I was told. Thanks guys for a beautiful floor
- First Choice Asphalt SealingThey services were good. Just took awhile to get it. He was just really busy. He ended up charging me more than the deal was because my driveway was longer.
- Eagle Environmental Products IncContacted Terry Miller by phone to see if he was interested in asphalt street sealing and crack repair. I scheduled an appointment for him to view our streets and make recommendations and give a quote. He arrived on time, viewed our situation and provided a quote promptly. I received other quotes as well but they recommended considerable more work and much more expense. When I discussed the differences with Terry, he explained why his recommendation for a lot less work and expense at this time was really the better alternative. We awarded him the contract for his price and his integrity. He was on site with his people all day and they did an excellent job. We did not receive a single complaint from any homeowners about the experience. His work still looks good and we have no issues to date
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingEverything went well. Their office scheduler Susan was great, she mailed me a standard notice to put on all the home owners doors with all the dates of service (it's a 3 day job), what was going to be performed each day, and what was expected of the home owners, so we could keep everyone informed and get all to comply. The dates slightly changed twice because of scheduling issues and once because of rain, but each time either Susan, or one of their workers, immediately called me to inform me of the slight date change. A new notice was even sent to me by Susan to re-address the home owners on new dates. I did a reminder notice for the home owners the day before they were all suppose to have their cars moved out of the driveways. The day of the project their service worker who was on sight, Joe, called me to work out some last minute car moving issues, and even though it was a little extra maneuvering until I could address the residents, his on sight workers were pleasant and worked around the issues until I could get it taken care of. They were all efficient, cleaned up after wards, and even came back once to brush out some accidental footprints! Thank you YSC, I never thought such a inanimate project of a 'street repaving' could be such a nice experience. Highly recommended, see pictures as part of this review
- Pavers Installed CompanyI got bids from 3 other contractors, and they were the lowest bidder. I was impressed by their knowledge. They really knew their information when it comes to installing pavers. I even checked their references and they were all excellent. I even checked his ratings on the registrar of contractors and he had no complaints, so he was consistently good! He did an excellent job! He even put in 4-inch think basing and compacted it super well, almost like concrete! The installation of the pavers ended up being very smooth and fit excellently in my driveway. I would highly recommend Pavers Installed to anyone looking for this type of work
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey installed a 1 1/2" asphalt overlay on a large badly deteriorated residential driveway. The entire process from initial contact to installation was very professional and pleasant.
Last update on February 20, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Mesa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
There’s no need for the walk to your car to feel like a slip and slide. Avoid falls this winter by learning how to melt ice on a driveway—with or without salt.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Sun Lakes,
- Chandler Heights,
- San Tan Valley,
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Paradise Valley,
- Queen Creek,
- Rio Verde,
- Cave Creek,
driveway paving contractors in Mesa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona 85122
- Capital R Construction
- Elite Custom Construction LLC14821 N 62nd Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85306
- Elite Custom Construction LLC
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION3901 E ANNE ST
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
Glendale, Arizona 85308
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- The Creta Group LLC1940 E Camelback Rd Suite 201A
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- The Creta Group LLC
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving1329 E Gibson Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving