Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mesa, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mesa
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYArrived on time and got the survey completed. Mike Jennings went over and above his services to help me with the City of Phoenix permit process. I highly recommend Mike.
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYMIKE AND HIS CREW WERE ON TIME, COURTEOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. PRIOR TO DOING THE ACTUAL WORK, MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL ON THE PHONE IN PLANNING THE JOB. HE ACCOMMODATED US BY DOING THE JOB ON A SATURDAY.
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYEXTREME LAND SURVEY INITIALLY CAME OUT AND SURVEYED THE PROPERTY. THEY ALSO SET THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE HOUSE IN PREPARATION OF EXCAVATION. THE PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE OF THE COMPANY WAS ALWAYS GOOD. VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.
- Don E Petersen R L SI started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don
Last update on November 17, 2020
Land Surveyors in Mesa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Sun Lakes,
- Chandler Heights,
- San Tan Valley,
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Paradise Valley,
- Queen Creek,
- Rio Verde,
- Cave Creek,
land surveyors in Mesa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- TREELAND NURSERY INC2900 S COUNTRY CLUB
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- TREELAND NURSERY INC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
- National Property Inspections
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Superior Surveying Services Inc