Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Mesa, AZ
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Mesa
- Reddi ServicesWe had the most excellent and professional ReddiHero! Steven Torres got everything done with perfection! We are Realtors with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International and our client was in need of the certification under a timeframe that was impossible for other companies but Steven made everything happen for this family! Thank you Steven! Kelly Popovich and Sheila Vaughn-Schleipfe
- Custom Plumbing of ArizonaIt went great Daniel from Custom Plumbing of Arizona was very professional, quick and efficient. I had an emergency situation in the middle of the night. They were able to be out first thing that next morning. I must add they have the best price in Phoenix as well. I got extra business cards from him so I can hand them out to family and friends in need of a great Plumbing Crew! 5 out of 5 stars from me
- Arid Valley Plumbing LLCWe contacted the company and they sent out TJ Nunez who was excellent. He explained to us all the problems and what needed to be addressed right away, and have us options for things that could be fixed then as well, or that had shelf life and could be fixed down the road. It was a great experience using them and trusting TJ’s expertise
- Reddi ServicesBryant from Reddi Services responded rather quickly. Within the hour? Yes! Now that's quick. Of course I tried doing the normal stuff like removing the plumbing under the sink but that wasn't the problem. Bryant snaked the outside service access and that did the trick. Sometimes its best to call the pros. Now I have my weekend to relax
- Reddi ServicesRicky arrived at our home at 5:30 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon and he did a phenomenal job. At our time of great need, he not only did his job but also explained every step and what we should do in the future to avoid problems with our septic tank. We'll be selling our home in a few months and will definitely use Reddi AND Ricky again for the certification
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONSTim B. was very knowledgeable about Septic tanks and systems and how they work. He clearly explained the process needed to inspect a septic tank and when to get it serviced. He earned my trust and I would hire him to maintain my septic tank any day.
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONSI had my septic system baffles repaired and they installed a seepage pit. This company was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!!
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONSThey were incredible! We had our septic tank baffles repaired and had access risers and lids installed so our tank can be properly maintained. They were on time, professional and did a great job! I highly recommend them to anyone needing septic work done. Could not get better service anywhere else. Price was fair and reasonable
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONSI had to get a septic inspection done to get our house closed with in two weeks . The guy came out and expected it found a problem and had it fixed in time for us to close escrow and not miss our move dates! He saved us time and money, just good people.
- Reddi ServicesIt went super good! From the the time I called Lisa (super nice) to Toby advising me about location of technician (very appreciated) to Ricky the technician who was just super. He was nice, helpful and did a great job. I have already recommended them to family. When you have septic trouble you get kinda worried and Reddi Services was perfect. Thanks!!!!
Last update on March 18, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Mesa, AZ
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
The Indianapolis Department of Public Works launched the Septic Tank Elimination Program to convert Indianapolis homes with a septic tank to city sewer.
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Find septic tank services in
- Sun Lakes,
- Chandler Heights,
- San Tan Valley,
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Paradise Valley,
- Queen Creek,
- Rio Verde,
- Cave Creek,
Septic Tank Contractors in Mesa, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arid Valley Plumbing LLC4212 E Downing St
Mesa, Arizona 85205
- DELTA PLUMBING11301 east enrose st.
Mesa, Arizona 85207
- Green Arrow Environmental Services Inc8007 E Main Street
Mesa, Arizona 85207
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Phoenix Arizona333 S Nina Dr
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- One Call Plumbing Services1855 E Southern Ave
Mesa, Arizona 85204
- Paar PlumbingPO Box 22200
Mesa, Arizona 85277
- Rainforest Plumbing & Air2911 N Norwalk
Mesa, Arizona 85215
- SCM Handyman Sevice LLC10212 E Jensen St
Mesa, Arizona 85207
- THE PLUMBER1032 N FOREST
Mesa, Arizona 84203
- Zippy Zebra Plumbing LLCPO Box 20071
Mesa, Arizona 85277
- Arid Valley Plumbing LLC
- A-ACCENT PLUMBING2721 EAST INDIAN SCHOOL RD
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- AAAA Westwood Service5510 W Riviera Dr
Glendale, Arizona 85304
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONS3116 S Mill Ave #429
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Allied Plumbing Co.12514 W Rosewood DR
El Mirage, Arizona 85335
- APACHE JUNCTION PUMPING SERVICE535 E BARBARITA
Gilbert, Arizona 85234
- A-ACCENT PLUMBING
- Collins Commercial Services16413 North 91st Street Suite C150
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Services, Inc.4506 W Ravina Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85086
- COOPER'S SEWER & DRAIN INC1256 E BASELINE AVE
Apache Junction, Arizona 85119
- Creative Concrete SolutionsPO Box 454
WITTMANN, Arizona 85361
- Custom Plumbing of Arizona2120 E Rose Garden Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85024
- Collins Commercial Services
- Golden Rule Plumbing, LLC475 S Meridian Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona 85201
- Golden Rule Plumbing, LLC
- Hays Cooling Heating & Plumbing24825 N 16th Ave # 115
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
- Hays Cooling Heating & Plumbing
- Imperial Excavating LLC2020 W Adobe Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Imperial Excavating LLC
- Parker & Sons3636 E Anne St Ste A
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- Parker & Sons
- West Plumbing LLC1395 N Margate St
Chandler, Arizona 85224
- West Plumbing LLC
Septic tank companies that service Mesa
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.