Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Springfield, OR
There are 15 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Springfield
- Ye Old Town SweepExcellent response time and quality workmanship throughout on a very difficult job. Not only had the chimney never been cleaned, the outside chimney needed moss removal and repair to a cracked crown. The serviceman also applied a chimney saver coating on the outside and installed a stainless steel homesaver raincap with bird screen. A positive experience and I would highly recommend this company
- Goodban MasonryWe worked with Grant over the winter to put together our project to be completed in the spring. At appropriate times he made helpful and informative suggestions. We decided on a Western interlock paving stone patio and outdoor fireplace kit through Lane Forest Products. Grant promptly provided a project cost estimate, but given the uncertainties, we decided on a time and materials price. Grant maintained contact and was able to start two weeks early given the dry spring weather. He kept us advised of his plans, showed up when expected and coordinated delivery of the extensive materials to keep the project going. It was completed in a week. Grant was careful to work with us on resolving questions that came up from time to time. He and his helper were diligent in their work, and always made observable progress. It was clear Grant was keeping things moving since we were essentially paying for the time he spent. Both were polite, conscientious and respectful of our home and privacy while they were working here. His cost estimate came in within $100 of the final cost and the finished project was well worth the cost. We would recommend Grant Goodban Masonry and will hire him again if the need arises
- Western Roots Masonry and ConstructionRick completed our masonry work yesterday. He is a very hard worker, and has great attention to detail. We are very satisfied with how he completed our project with his excellent quality of work. Additionally, he is a very nice person, listened to what we wanted, and went above and beyond. We highly recommend Western Roots Masonry
- Advantage Air Duct CleaningNate did a great job and a cleaned up all of the sand that ended up on the roof because of the masonry work. It is hard to find someone to work on chimneys and as far as I concerned it was well worth the cost.
- Deer Haven Construction, IncAs we were moving in from out of town, initial work was coordinated via phone. When we arrived, interior of the new home was completely masked off in preparation for painting. Victor made several suggestions regarding the high ceilings, reflected light surfaces and pointers to keep in mind from his recent experience of being in the home for the past few days (seeing how the light changed during the day) and we headed to a recommended paint store and selected our color choice. The next day, Victor purchased all needed paint and a crew of three began work in earnest. Three days later they wrapped up the work, left no waste behind to clean up and the work was beautiful. Additional work in the next few weeks included pressure-washing the sidewalk/driveways, and remodeling the office doors and adding a new skylight. Next week it will be exterior paint and he is due any minute to begin pressure-washing the house exterior. Very friendly, outgoing, personable, reasonably on time (other jobs in the works - no wonder with his skill and ability to line up solid crew members too), and excellent workmanship. He's a native Eugenean too
- Bruce Ruhnow Landscape & DesignWe had purchased a heavy piece of columnar stone with a hole drilled in it so that it could be a fountain, and we purchased the accompanying pond and pump. My husband struggled for hours to install the pump, succeeding only to have the flexible hose break free because the pump was too large for the pond it--and the stone--were to sit in. When the water flowed, the pressure on the too-sharp angle caused the piping to spring free. We decided to hire Bruce to help us out and it was the best money we ever spent. He exchanged the too-large pump for one of a more suitable size (which he went and got himself), installed the pump, buried the flexible hosing and the electrical wire leading to the fixture, and nicely landscaped the area around the fountain. We have enjoyed the fountain ever since and did not regret for a second paying Bruce to do a job we "should have" been able to do ourselves. The stone piece was so heavy and we are so unaccustomed to this type of work that it could have led to injury. Also.....We hired Bruce many years ago (probably 10 or so years ago) and he did an outstanding job rebuilding a fallen retaining wall in our front yard. It had two layers and Bruce restored the layers with new concrete blocks, and made them more attractive, suggesting curving walls. He also provided topsoil for the newly layered flower beds. We love Bruce. He's a good man, honest and pleasant to work with. If his bid on a project is slightly higher than someone else's, I would hire him anyway. You can count on his work and his professionalism
- Steve's MasonrySteve came and gave an estimate. He charged $125 for the estimate, but subtracted it from the price of the work. He sent a contract within two days. After accepting the contract, the work was scheduled within a week. A crew of two masons worked for two days on the project. They were careful with the plants and the yard as they completed the work. They were responsive to suggestions and I was able to make requests as to how the finished work would look. When completed, they cleaned up the area and left it neat and clean
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCJoe and his team were great! Very professional and were able to do exactly what I needed done. We recently moved into our house and it had a make-shift sprinkler system. He was able to update and correct it, as well as provide water efficient sprinklers to conserve water. I will definitely hire them again if we need any lawn, irrigation or landscaping done
- JGB Homes Restoration and RemodelingJoe was very professional. Told of issues and updates on a daily basis. Recommendation were on point and not to sell more items. Will use for our next project.
- Steve's MasonryWe checked out several masons and are EXTREMELY pleased with the work done by Steve's Masonry. They were prompt in getting our bid information to us and employed excellent customer service. Upon accepting the bid, they started work on the project within 3 days. The employees were professional and punctual. They are very fast and efficient. They were careful with the job site and were able to assist and work with us throughout the project. I was pleased they were willing to work with me on an odd request, including my parents ashes in the foundation of my home. They were happy to meet our requests and I highly recommend this company. They have a fair price, excellent follow-through and customer service and a high level of performance
Last update on August 9, 2021
Masonry Contractors in Springfield
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
You can hire a professional to fix a decaying brick wall, or you can save money and do it yourself by learning how to tuckpoint brick using the steps below.
Find masonry contractors in
- Pleasant Hill,
- Fall Creek,
- Junction City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sweet Home,
masonry contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- John Dom & Rich 2175 NW Raleigh St
Portland, Oregon 97210
- John Dom & Rich
- KT Whiting Construction LLCPO Box 127
Eugene, Oregon 97440
- KT Whiting Construction LLC
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
Roseburg, Oregon 97471
- Matthew G Hunter
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon 97060
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC
- Unique Design Construction25737 Fleck Rd
Veneta, Oregon 97487
- Unique Design Construction
- Willamette Graystone3700 Franklin Blvd
Eugene, Oregon 97403
- Willamette Graystone
- Ye Old Town Sweep81905 Davisson Rd
Creswell, Oregon 97426
- Ye Old Town Sweep