What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Springfield, OR
There are 37 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Springfield
- AW PaintingAlan pays close attention to detail and takes great care in ensuring the entire exterior is beautiful, well protected, and that his job will last. He uses top quality paints and left my home looking great. His thorough prep and use of top quality paint will ensure my home is well maintained for years to come. Alan was also a pleasure to work with. He took pride in his work, explained things clearly, and was very professional, thoughtful and considerate in his communications. I will recommend him to all my friends
- Frederick James Construction LLCVery easy to work with. Everything turned out better than I could of imagined. Fred listens to our needs and His team made it happened. Kept thing cleaned up. I would definitely use Fred and His team again.
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncIt was a good experience. I have cedar siding that needed to be stained but decided I wanted it painted. Fitzpatrick used a stain that is colored so it looks like it's painted. Lovely! There was a bit of miscommunication regarding the work dates between the salesperson, the office and myself but it was eventually straightened out. The crew was great - showed up on time, worked hard, very pleasant people. I noticed a couple of places that needed touch-up when we did the walk around and the paint lead took care of it right away. I noticed a couple more places a few days later and he came right back and took care of it. I'm very happy with the finished product
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.The team was prompt, efficient & did an amazing job giving my house a much needed face lift. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Definitely suggest hiring them to help you with your next project. You won’t regret it!
- Wow PaintingJason Holden of Wow painting did an excellent job painting the interior of our home. He was very professional, courteous and stuck to his bid though he ended up doing some extra work that I requested. Jason and his crew were always on time and very pleasant to be around. The work they completed made for a dramatic transformation and was very instrumental in the sale of our home. I highly recommend Jason as the quality of his work speaks for itself. It was our good fortune to have Jason paint our home and I would not hesitate to use his services again. Thank you Jason for the great job you did on our home! Robert and Kathy G
- JOC PaintingJOC were quick but overlooked some really important stuff. The paint has separated from the house because they did not prime the surfaces. The paint has blistered and caulk has separated between siding panels. When they did touch ups the brush used had some white paint mixed in. To be fair I thought it best to give JOC the chance to fix things before leaving a review. They were responsive and have been here twice to address these issues. However their fixes were insufficient, and I am having the same problems. Now JOC has stopped responding to my calls. It will cost another $500 to have another painter do the repairs. I paid JOC $5200
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneIncredibly efficient team of 3 people spent one day prepping( Power washing , replacing of rotted trim, removing rotted porch columns) and one day painting entire house. Promptness and an acute attention to the finest detail left me more than pleased. After they were done they cleaned up entire area leaving no trace that they were ever there
- AW PaintingI am a repeat customer of AW Painting. My present house sorely needed a power wash and fresh paint. Alan is an expert in the entire process of prepping and painting a home bringing about a beautiful result that leaves you very proud you put your trust in his professional skills. Even my neighbors stopped by to express they were impressed by Alan's workmanship.....which to me is priceless
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneCerta, the office staff and the workers at our house were absolutely amazing. They were as professional and meticulous in their work as we have every experienced. I will hire them first for all of my painting projects!
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncFile this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOID
House Painters in Springfield
- Business Description:Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roofRecent Review:Excellent, Tyler and coworker were fast, did a great job. I will be recommending them to friends and family in the area. One of my neighbors is going to hire them for pressure washing next year.Bonnie A.
- Business Description:Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Interior, Painting - ExteriorRecent Review:They did a good job. The communication was good and they were very professional.Diana B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customersRecent Review:File this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOIDMichael P T.
- Business Description:LICENSE: CCB #130264. ADDITIONAL PH#: (541) 683-2289.Recent Review:We are overjoyed with our beautifully painted interiors! Such exquisite craftsmanship and utter perfection. Ours was not an easy job -- no painting in most of the rooms for at least 25 years, and it's a 1913 house: lots of "character." Thomas handled every challenge with aplomb, expertise, and professionalism. We wake up every morning just smiling as we gaze at our new walls, woodwork, and ceiling. We are overjoyed with Thomas's work and will always hope to hire him for any interior or exterior paint jobLouise B.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson.Recent Review:It was wonderful. He has always been. I used him for 5-6 years for different things.Belinda G.
- Business Description:Josh has been providing quality craftmanship and exceptional customer service for over 20 years. He listens to his customers wants and needs to create a space that is how they envisioned. Give him a call today for your free estimateRecent Review:It went perfect. He is very professional and is an excellent worker.Dan K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated by brothers, Rodger & Al Gilman. Additional Contact Numbers: Al's Mobile: 541-521-8199 Rodger's Mobile: 541-521-7987Recent Review:They're very dependable. Their work is outstanding up to high standard craftsmanships.Ron K.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all..Recent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
exterior painters in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 20/20 Construction499 West 4th Ave
- 20/20 Construction
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- Absolute Painting232 Dibblee Ln.
- Ace Home Services LLC243 Grimes St Suite B
- ACTION CONSTRUCTION & PAINTING191 S 47TH ST
- Aerostar painting1520 18th st.
- Affinity Painting LLC2022 Lomond Ave
- All American Painting and Constuction25729 Dahlin Dr
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- Anita New Look4470 Hilton Dr
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ASH PAINTINGPO Box 40622
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- AW Painting875 67th Place
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Banks J Randall Construction3823 Kevington Ave
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Bluenote Painting412 Beavercreek Rd Ste 612
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- Boughton Log Home & Painting Restoration LLC
- Bour WoodworkingPO Box 3570
La Pine, Oregon
- Butte To Butte Painting140 Kourt Dr
- Baltera Painting
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC215 Terra Linda Ave
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION370 W 37TH AVE
- Cascade Small House Co1690 Mississippi Ave
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-Eugene1056 Green Acres Rd Ste 102
- CHAMELEON PAINTING SERVICESPO Box 21308
- Chris Rarick Painting3225 Wood Ave
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- CN Contractors, LLC4981 Wind Stone Way NE
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cornerstone Brushworks5998 A St
- Cramer Construction L.L.C.P.o. Box 1806
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Solutions, LLC4343 Main St Ste E
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DEBBIE HELM2277 PARKER PLACE
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- Discount Painting Oregon
Junction City,, Oregon
- Discount Windows1621 Juniper St
Junction City, Oregon
- Dishion construction
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dale's Remodeling
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Ellis Design Group, LLCPO Box 40277
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#1969484175 Wagner St
- Emerald Valley Coatings llc310 Pioneer Pkwy W #3
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- EUROPEAN TOUCH PAINTING2540 E WINDSOR CIR
- Exact Home Properties llc4505 Marion St SE
- Ehlers Construction Inc
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fine-Line Construction 25030 SW Parkway Ave
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncPO Box 2376
- Fly By Might LLC Pressure Washing & Window CleaningP.O. Box 552
Junction City, Oregon
- Francisco Cortez Painting3190 W 18th Ave
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Frontier Builders18185 Highway 36
- Fate Handyman Services
- GAVIOTAS PAINTING90597 MONYA LN
- GD Repair
- Gilman & Sons Painting, Inc.2782 Burlington Ave
- GREEN THUMB MAINTENANCE551 LOCHAVEN
- Gresham Roofing and Construction16921 Southeast Tristin Avenue
Happy Valley, Oregon
- GTR Construction Services Corp3571 Cherokee Drive
- GAVIOTAS PAINTING
- Haas Painting and Contracting LLC78572 Currin Blvd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman helpers
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- HORNER CONSTRUCTION4225 Murnane St
- Haas Painting and Contracting LLC
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Jorge's Detail Painting & Drywall Service87947 Houston Rd
- J & S Construction & Investment