Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Springfield, OR
There are 34 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Springfield
- SCHERLUCKWe were very pleased. The work on our deck involved some difficult repairs on several areas, and the job was done carefully and professionally. He works hard, and sticks with the job until it is complete. A very pleasant person to work with.
- WILLAMETTE VALLEY HANDYMAN SERVICEI hired WVHS to clean a large roof on a commercial building. They met me at the job to estimate the cost of the work and a date to do it. I needed them to do the job on a Sat or Sun to avoid conflicts with tenants and neighbors. This is a job I have done annually myself for over 20 years. I was impressed when Charles, the owner of WVHS, made suggestions of additional things they could do, like trimming tree branches away from the roof, to make the job easier next year. They arrived on the site Sat morning and finished in time for me to inspect their work Sat evening. The did a great job of cleaning the roof and removing the debris. If I don't do the job myself next year I'll definitely hire Charles and his crew to do it
- WMCO Property Repair and MaintenanceI called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!
- WMCO Property Repair and MaintenanceThey came over on a Saturday gave me an estimate . Job was performed on a Monday within an hour satisfied 😊
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVACThey are excellent. I've been using them since 2002. Their work is reasonably priced. They're used by a lot of real estate companies in Las Vegas. They do all of my repairs.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred and crew were exceptional. They were realistic and honest in bidding the job and even coordinated with the concrete work I was having done. Fred uses top quality materials and is an expert carpenter. My requests were accommodated and the finished work is outstanding. I enthusiastically recommend Frederick James Construction
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred is top-notch - reliable, affordable, and detail oriented. I had him remodel two bathrooms and both turned out great. I look forward to working with him again. If you are considering having work done, he is the guy you want. He has years of experience and can do it all. His estimate was thorough and accurate, he was always prompt, reliable, and great to communicate with. He went above and beyond several times to make sure the project turned out great. I've worked with many contractors over the years and Fred is one of the best
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndy is my hero. He was almost at my beck and call initially because there was so much to do to get into this place. Andy has quite a demanding schedule and sometimes he has been tardy but he always gets the job (and the next job) done. We are getting close to the end of the list but Andy will always be my "handy man". He can do ANYTHING
- Frederick James Construction LLCHigh quality work and materials. Very satisfied with the finished fence. Everything was completed in a timely manner and with care. I plan on hiring for other work soon.
Handymen in Springfield
- Business Description:I am a U.S. Navy veteran that offers a wide range of Home Renovations & Repairs from bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, decking, pergolas, smart home installations & general house repairs in the Bend, Oregon areaRecent Review:Great work, friendly and reasonable priced.Taylor S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was flawless. He doesn't need a lot of supervision, easy to work with, and a good guy to be with the team.travis k.
- Business Description:Owner - operated Licened bonded and insured contractor. CCB 179222
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can..Recent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:The Shelf Guy prides itself in knowledge of organization and space optimization for any space including your kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet and garage. With a combined 20 years experience in construction related business and 10 years specific to storage optimization, we promise to provide the best service you would expect from any professional including punctuality, time management, knowledge of products and service. We make custom pull out sliding shelves for cabinets, closets and optim..Recent Review:I am very happy with my roll out shelf . Workmanship was excellent.Colleen J.
- Business Description:Specialists in rental property's and flip houses , we cover any maintenance for your home or business Wmco Property Repair & Maintenance is an independent general contracting firm that not only delivers impeccable results but prioritizes its clients. We know just how stressful a new project can be. Overseeing a development can take a real toll on somebody, especially if they don’t have the right general contracting team by their side. It takes a lot of hard work, long hours and a particu..Recent Review:I called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!Georgia F.
- Recent Review:I did not hire these guys but they were hired via Costco to install my dishwasher. They were very friendly, punctionual, and professional. I would use these guys again if given the chance.Brandon S.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed HolidaysRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needsLinda L.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
handyman services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron J. Martin Construction3140 West 18th Avenue
- ACCURATE CERAMIC543 PANDA LOOP
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Anderson JanitorialPO Box 11814
- APPLIANCE INSTALLATION SERVICE4135 CAMELLIA ST
- Artistic Transformations llc3862 Pattison Street
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A1 Installations NW
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- Banks J Randall Construction3823 Kevington Ave
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP276 N 7TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- Bethel Construction915 Spruce St
Junction City, Oregon
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- BLD3 Solutions63520 Cricketwood Rd
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- Brett Dean Construction39 Greenleaf Ave
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- Ballard Construction, LLC
- C Designs4475 Daisy St
- CALHOUN SERVICES2334 6TH ST
- Can-do Cassidy850 F St
- CedarTech of Lane County, LLC1430 Willamette St #555
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Cuneo's Custom Tile & Marble89660 Hill Road
- C Designs
- DaBella - Eugene1200 Executive Pkwy Ste 340
- Dale's Mobile Home Service268 18th St
- Daniel Journey Construction88904 Ross Lane
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DGA construction LLC1922 10th St
- Dishion construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- DaBella - Eugene
- G2 Enterprises LLCPo Box 1542
- GANT Property Inspections121 Wedgewood Dr
- GD Repair
- Get it Gone, LLC520 S. 7th St.
- Good Earth Pest Co29030 OR-34
- Goodwinch154 Mary Kay Ln
- Granite Properties LLCPO Box 1530
- GTR Construction Services Corp3571 Cherokee Drive
- G2 Enterprises LLC
- J & D home repair1834 Labona Dr
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- J & V HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORSPO BOX 724
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- Jim Handy765 Meadowvale Ct
- Jim's HandymanPO Box 368
- JM Smith Gutters and More LLC4608 Nandale Dr NE 4608 Nandale Dr NE
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Just FixIt LLC
- J & D home repair
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- M&M QUALITY CONSTRUCTION3751 GEM AVE
- m3maintenance3765 Greenwood St
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- McKenzie Valley Construction155 N. 18th Street
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- MONARCH PACIFIC LLC88725 TERRITORIAL RD
- Morris and Sons Home and Structure Services413 Hunsaker Ln
- Mountain Meadow Homes LLC25765 Hwy 126
- My Favorite Handyman LLC3435 Oregon Ave
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC