You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Springfield, OR
There are 23 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Springfield
- Macadam Floor And DesignKiley was wonderful to work with! She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The process of selecting finishes for new construction was fun and easy with her. She got to know our style and helped guide us on selecting the best products for our needs and taste. She used her expertise to guide us not only on what worked for the design we wanted, but also how products are used on a daily basis. When there were questions on making a decision between products, Kylie helped guide us to make a decision that was right for us, and we love the choices we made. She has excellent design knowledge and we are so glad we got to work with her. We can't recommend Kylie enough and would love to work with her again
- Hardwood Paz Co LLCThis is the second time I have hired Hardwood Paz and they do excellent work. The most recent time was during this Covid pandemic and Forest Fires. We needed our kitchen floor done fast because of all the other steps involved in a remodel. They squeezed us into their schedule and installed a beautiful floor within the time frame that we needed. They are professional, friendly, responsible and I will recommend them to everyone
- Pro Design and RemodelGreat professional service. They where very patient even with several mistakes on our end. Would definitely recommend and use them again.
- SFW Construction LLCI would recommend Steve Wade to everyone. From start to finish, he will not only perform beyond your expectation but he will be a reliable guide through what can be complicated repairs/remodels to your home. Here is what you can expect: 1) He will help you make a detailed plan and if you are not sure about what you want, he will help by providing options 2) He will give you a detailed estimate that will include material and labor costs and he will be 100% accurate 3) He will show up on time, work incredibly efficiently and complete your project on time 4) He will maintain a level of professionalism that will give you peace of mind 5) The finished product will meet/exceed your expectation I have known Steve for 15 years. He worked his way through college remodeling homes for me and many other people in Eugene. You can depend on him to do excellent work
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred is top-notch - reliable, affordable, and detail oriented. I had him remodel two bathrooms and both turned out great. I look forward to working with him again. If you are considering having work done, he is the guy you want. He has years of experience and can do it all. His estimate was thorough and accurate, he was always prompt, reliable, and great to communicate with. He went above and beyond several times to make sure the project turned out great. I've worked with many contractors over the years and Fred is one of the best
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again
- Moir ConstructionGare did (almost all of) the work on both jobs. Again, his care and attention to detail were extremely impressive. He was prompt and worked long hours. He was pleasant and a bit garrulous, but since we were not paying by the hour, we certainly did not mind. He also gave advice and help about other construction matters
- Moir ConstructionWe became friends with them and they are so personable. They did the work as if it was in their own home. They really went out of their way to make everything perfect. Even the bath which was not part of their responsibility but around the shower they scrapped some ugly stuff off and made it look better
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred was able to save the day! The flooring was only 5 years old and had been installed incorrectly over a damp area where a dishwasher had previously leaked. The floor was delaminating causing bubbles and ridges in the area by the sink but the surface of the vinyl was still basically new and good everywhere else in the kitchen. Very frustrating. I needed a cost effective solution for my rental a.s.a.p. for my new tenant. Fred was able to repair the area that was causing the problems without having to totally clad the entire floor with new plywood as Home Depot was recommending (at three times the cost of new vinyl) and would necessitate buying all new vinyl. Fred matched the pattern with my saved excess vinyl exactly so that the difference in the replaced vs original vinyl was basically imperceptible. He worked tirelessly to get it right and get it done fast. That's why I always go back to him to fix what needs fixing and do what needs doing right! Thank you Fred
- DI'S FLOOR CTRprices were fair. information was accurate. assistance was appreciated. salesmen cooperative and knowledgeable. delivery was timely and professional. no complaints. recommend wholeheartedly
Flooring Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Interior, Painting - ExteriorRecent Review:They did a good job. The communication was good and they were very professional.Diana B.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland..Recent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
- Business Description:Licensed and professional tile and general contractor. Focus on bringing quality craftsmanship and customer service with honesty and dependability. Anchor Tile's number one priority is customer satisfaction. From jobs large to small Anchor Tile can do it all. Not afraid of removing and replacing such things as floors, showers, fireplaces, ceilings, and counter tops. If you want it tiled I can do it. Anchor Tile and Marble specializes in home improvement, both in new construction and remodel, ..Recent Review:Professional and did a excellent job. My wife and I are very happy with the work he did. He was punctual and cleaned up after himself. He was also reasonably priced when compared to the other quotes we recieved. Really nice guyEdwin W.
- Business Description:Elite Carpet Care is a professional, full-service carpet, upholstery and tile/grout cleaning company. Elite Carpet Care has been delivering a professional cleaning experience in the Eugene/Springfield area since 1995. Most recommended by area carpet retailers. Angie's List Super Service Award winner 20110, 2012, 2013, 2014 At Elite Carpet Care, we take pride in our reputation, experience, education, systems, and guarantee. We are an IICRC/Clean Trust (the world’s most recognized body of..Recent Review:Once they arrived it went well. I was told there would be an email in advance to confirm. Did not get an email. I called and left a message to confirm the appointment. Did not receive a call back. The cleaner was on time for the appointment so I guess I need not have worried. Still, would have appreciated a return callScott M.
- Business Description:JLN is a family owned and operated General Contracting business that specializes in Roofing and Concrete, but we have proficiency in all functions of general remodels and repairs. In choosing JLN for your project you get experienced, punctual, and personable service. You will also get the opportunity to work with a growing small business. We understand that your project is an investment that will increase the value of and protect your property. We would like the opportunity to help you achiev..Recent Review:They were great! Very professional and punctual. Got it done on time and did an amazing job. My new roof looks great.Sophie M.
- Business Description:We are remodel contractors with award winning designs, focused on Kitchen and Bath construction and additions. The function, resale value, and style all come into play. We construct and design stunning, published kitchens that have dazzled and amazed for over 20 years. Our focus is on high quality, up to date kitchens that have that wow factor. Our Mission..... "The kitchen is the heart of your home... It should inspire you to cook great meals... Encourage you to want to entertain more compan..Recent Review:What a wonderful experience we had with our remodel/addition from Signature Kitchen! Everything went very smooth thanks to Adam, Ericka, Steve and Phil. When the inevitable problems did arise, they were dealt with professionally, creatively and skillfully. Adam was able to make any potential adverse situation very workable. We enjoyed the experience and would hire Signature Kitchen without hesitation for our next project. Not only are they completely knowledgeable and capable, they are truly pleasant, nice folkJackie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Find flooring installation in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Sweet Home
flooring installation in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- ABOUT THE HOUSE4664 CALUMET WAY
- AC Tile83014 Scott lane
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- Alan O'Brien Floor InstallationPO Box 925
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Anchor TilePO box 1552
- Archer Floors3771 Olympic St
- Artistic Tile Creations816 N Douglas St
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- AAA Quality Construction Inc
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- BELFOR587 SHELLEY ST
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Branson Construction LLCPO Box 72018
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bridgeman Hardwood Floors89325 Sheffler Rd
- Brigham Construction2050 Roosevelt Blvd
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Ballard Construction, LLC
- CAROLYN'S CONSTRUCTION1428 PIEDMONT ST
- Central Valley Tile & Stone LLC720 Sunview St
- Ceramic Tile Supply NW1620 W 7th Ave
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- Clive Beall Construction880 21st St
- COLONIAL HARDWOOD FLOORS5320 ROYAL AVE
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cuneo's Custom Tile & Marble89660 Hill Road
- CAROLYN'S CONSTRUCTION
- Dale's Mobile Home Service268 18th St
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DALTON CARPET3815 W 11TH AVE 300
- David Zarzycki General Contractor Inc344 River Rd
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DGA construction LLC1922 10th St
- DI'S FLOOR CTR774 Q St
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dunwright Home Improvement744 N Van Duyn St
- Dale's Mobile Home Service
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fidelity Renovations
Junction City,, Oregon
- Fine-Line Construction 25030 SW Parkway Ave
- FIRST FOR FLOORING7154 C ST
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncPO Box 2376
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Fate Handyman Services
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2600 Oregon 99
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- Justin M Barclay162 H st
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- MB flooring LLC5244 Donohoe Ave
- Micheals Tile N Stone2548 sheldon village pl #1,
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc
- OB Flooring Demo390 24th St SE
- OB Flooring Demo
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Parsons Contracting Inc81988 Hillview Dr
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Pleasant Hill Construction LLC84524 Bristow Rd
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Powers Yard and Lawn Service2487 Pheasant Blvd
- Pro Contracting1040 Tyinn St Ste 1
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- River City Construction521 Watson Dr
- ROBERTS HARDWOOD FLOORS INC1117 W 11TH AVE
- Rock Solid Construction4776 Wendover St.
- Rocky L. Fox Construction25066 Cheney Dr
- Rogers & Son1324 E Main St
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Romeros Floor Covering LLC1875 Clark Ave
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Ruppert wood floors llc20539 Post Rd
- Ryan Moon Construction and Custom Tile, LLC1150 Darlene Ln
- River City Construction