Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Springfield, OR
There are 17 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Springfield
- Jose Mejia Landscaping and Yard MaintenanceJose and his crew did a wonderful job cleaning up our yard, gutters and roof. Would definitely recommend his services!
- Powers Yard and Lawn ServicePowers tree service did a great job in removing a very tall tree, as well as several smaller trees in my yard. They also cleaned up my yard - it’s much better than before. They were very professional and very nice people. I highly recommend this service.
- PNW LandscapesI am very pleased with the work of PNW Landscapes. Mine was a one-time request for a layer of gravel to be added to my yard. They did some weeding and sprayed with organic weed killer (I have a dog) and added the rock is just a couple of hours. At the last minute I asked if they would haul away some junk, and they were happy to accommodate that request as well. The man and his wife and their other worker were friendly
- Jim HandyWonderful business owners and work! They used to work for our property management company, Campus Connection Property Management, but we recently decided to take over the landscaping in house so that is why we no longer need to hire out landscaping work. If you are looking for a landscaper that is family owned, we would suggest Jim Handy. Reasonable prices and great work
- PNW LandscapesWe used Kanui-Soto, LLC. He is fast. He is good. He is thorough. He is doing the work we requested. He is affordable. He is dependable.
- Del Mar LandscapingI would like to apologize for the delay in my review. I did not realize I did not send it. Conrad, the owner of Del Mar Landscaping, was wonderful to work with. He returned my calls and emails promptly. I was leaving town and he was able to arrange his busy schedule to fit me in. Del Mar Landscaping provided: A very competitive price. Written estimate and great communication skills - I appreciate being able to understand him clearly. Safe - I was concerned about working around wires and potential damage to structures. Prompt - he was actually able to schedule earlier because I was leaving town. Arrived on time and completed work on time. Completed what he said he was going to do the first time. It is very refreshing to work with an owner who runs his company with integrity. I am now responsible for several rental properties and been involved with much deferred maintenance, not everyone has the same high standards. I have a great appreciation for the work Conrad and Del Mar Landscaping have done for me, thank you. I would highly recommend them
- MARTY'S COMPLETE YARD CAREMarty's crew came on time and worked hard to clear all the weeds from around our shrubs and large flower beds. They were careful not to harm my newly emerging plants, and left our yard looking beautiful. The crew was polite and hard-working. Our front and back yard beds and lawn edges are now neat and clear of weeds, ready for spring
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLCGerardo Terrazas came out and gave me an estimate on the work the day after I called and quickly assessed the quarter acre lot and understood exactly what I wanted done. There was an enormous Laurel shrub that had grown out of control to around 25 feet tall and the entire property had pretty large blackberry brambles growing on and through all of the perimeter fencing as well as extensive leaf and debris pick up. Terrazas also hauled everything away and left the entire property looking immaculate. Very honest and hard working crew that I wouldn't think twice about hiring again. Not to mention that they underbid every other company i called by 45-60%. All in all I would recommend them to anyone looking for landscaping or yard clean up services
- The RecyclersFelt very comfortable with Jim and Gus' team right away. Very respectful and friendly. Kept me informed during the entire process. They went beyond what was expected and I'm very happy with the results. Definitely went the extra mile with a smile.
- The RecyclersThey did some very hard work for a reasonable price. In cutting down one large stump they did more than I asked them to do. I am very satisfied with the results. Also, they are a pleasure to work with. I would hire them again.
Lawn Services in Springfield
- Business Description:We do remodeling and general Construction,Retaining Walls,Pavers,Concrete work and more.Recent Review:Very well. The are responsible and reliable.Ellen P.
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured PNW Landscapes provides landscaping services to residential and commercial properties in Eugene/Springfield area. The business is a sole proprietorship, operating under entrepreneur Cameron JonesRecent Review:Rushed through and did a poor job, had to point out things they missed and they ended up not being able to do parts of the roof because the ladder would not reach. What??? Not enough chemical applied. So disappointedLori C.
- Business Description:Since our establishment in 1989, The Recyclers are proud to have earned the trust of an ever growing number of Eugene residents and businesses who know they can call on us for all their junk removal and general clean up needs at extremely affordable prices. We always have trucks available, so we can be at your service promptly, usually within 24 hours. Or we can schedule a junk removal visit to fit into your calendar. Our experience and equipment make short work of any junk removal job or gen..Recent Review:We were in from out of town to clean out and consolidate two storage units of my mother-in-law’s belongings and were in a time crunch. NO ONE in Eugene/Springfield could help us for weeks! My wife contacted Gus of The Recyclers, he listened to our story and fit us in late on Friday June 18th - less than 48 hours after we had contacted him! He showed up with the exact sized truck and his two young nephews. They emptied the storage unit in less than 20 minutes and charged me half of what I was expecting to pay. Gus started off the interaction asking again where we were from, how my mother-in-law was doing and was a genuinely sincere man. I cannot speak higher praise of Gus and his two fine nephews! Hire this guy and you will NOT regret it! Michael (SLCMichael H.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel drivewayAngela P.
- Business Description:Graham Landscape and Design is an award-winning full service landscape company serving Lane County and the mid-Willamette Valley. We have 40+ full-time employees, excavation and earthworking equipment and offer services year-round. We carry business insurance, are licensed by the Oregon Landscape Contractor's Board, provide workman's compensation insurance for all of our employees, and carry numerous certifications and licenses. We have two employees that are ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver..Recent Review:Went very well. They worked with me on setting the schedule, then finished when they said they would. Provided excellent plant materials, and did a great job on a challenging site—hilly and rocky old quarry! Shout out to Dean (irrigation), Dustin and Ryan. And thanks for pointing out that bear scat in the yard!Yvonne L.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned full outdoor maintenance company that prides itself on our customer services. We love what we do which makes it not just a "job" for us. We will take on any project and make it beautiful! We are a full outdoor maintenance company that specializes in Tree and Lawn and Yard Services. We have years of experience and look forward to working on your next outdoor project. Will take calls for Residential and Commercial projects. Call us today for a free estimate. For Seniors a..Recent Review:It went well. They were very professional through and through, had proper safety equipment, and presented a great price when everyone else was trying to take advantage of supply and demand after a storm. They did exactly what they said they would do and I thought they did a great tree removal/general clean-up jobJohn P.
- Business Description:Specialists in rental property's and flip houses , we cover any maintenance for your home or business Wmco Property Repair & Maintenance is an independent general contracting firm that not only delivers impeccable results but prioritizes its clients. We know just how stressful a new project can be. Overseeing a development can take a real toll on somebody, especially if they don’t have the right general contracting team by their side. It takes a lot of hard work, long hours and a particu..Recent Review:I called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!Georgia F.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..
- Business Description:A family owned tree service company with over 12 years of experience in the residential as well as commercial tree service industry. We provided tree removal, tree trimming and pruning,stump grinding, hedge trimming, storm clean ups, Please call for a free estimates and discounted pricingRecent Review:Jose and his crew did an excellent job. I have hired him twice already and both times found him very hard working and extremely thorough. He is very nice to deal with; professional, excellent clean-up and reasonable prices. I will definitely hire him again for future projectsStacy E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for irrigation. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service applies. May contact through email. Award winning. We accept credit card payments, but charge a 4% processing fee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
lawn care services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K LANDSCAPING39161 Easton Lane
- Abrahamsen Custom Landscape Maintenance LLC4460 royal ave
- AbsolutePO BOX 42
- ABSOLUTE TREE SERVICE29866 Carol Ave
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- All Seasons Landscape MaintenancePO Box 40132
- Anderson JanitorialPO Box 11814
- Anything Gutters
- A & K LANDSCAPING
- BACK TO THE ROOTS LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 10383
- Beautiful House Lawn Care564 Lincoln St
- BETTER LAWNS AND GARDENS INC2035 VAL HALLA ST
- Brett Herman's Lawn & Garden Service408 Palomino Dr
- Bruce Ruhnow Landscape & Design2238 Debra Dr
- Burch'S Landscaping Service3533 Arrowhead St
- Bush Doctor Yard Care4736 Royal Ave # 250
- BACK TO THE ROOTS LANDSCAPING
- Capitol Tree Service581 Lancaster Dr SE
- CLARK'S CLEANING & LANDSCAPING3466 Jacobs Ln
- Clean Cuts Lawn Care and Maintenance LLC2541 Primrose St.
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Crag Creek Forestry25203 Webster Ave
- Crisp LandscapingP.O Box 23536
- CUSTOM WINDOW CLEANING84316 Hilltop Dr
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Cutting Edge Landscape & Design90100 Prairie Rd
- Capitol Tree Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ELISEO TERAN932 Welcome Way
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- EO Landscaping92355 River Rd
Junction City, Oregon
- EUGENE LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION29360 CLEAR LAKE RD
- Ez Pro Clean941 Anlauf Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Glaspie HaulingP.O. Box 1205
- GLENN LANDSCAPE SERVICES30228 Beacon Dr W
Junction City, Oregon
- Go Green Lawncare80081 Horn LN
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Gonzalez Landscape4070 SE St
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCPO Box 5125
- Grassroots LandscapingPO Box 11216
- Graton's Custom Landscapes29125 Meadowview Rd
Junction City, Oregon
- Greener Side Of Life623 W Centennial Blvd Blvd
- GREENHAMMER LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, LLC3982 Barger Dr.
- GreenWork's Landscape Maintenance LLCPO Box 1306
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Glaspie Hauling
- Infinity Fence Co4175 glacier view dr.
- Infinity Fence Co
- J & R Brush Cutting38130 Courtney Creek Dr.
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- Jim Handy765 Meadowvale Ct
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John's Yard Care25360 Lamb Rd
- Jose Mejia Landscaping and Yard Maintenance 3067 Willakenzie Rd
- JOSE'S YARD SERVICE LLC3854 CHEROKEE DR
- Just A Little Cleaner LLC 945 N Cloverleaf Loop
- J & R Brush Cutting
- New VistasPO Box 51392
- New Vistas
- One Earth Lawn and Garden158 Rosewood Ave.
- One Earth Lawn and Garden
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon
- Peeters & Peeters Landscape DesignPO Box 42055
- PNW Landscapes84974 Battle Creek Rd
- Powers Yard and Lawn Service2487 Pheasant Blvd
- Premier Landscape440 Sw Juniper St
Junction City, Oregon
- Premium Lawn & Landscapes 721 Nebraska St
- Pro Care General Contracting LLC14182 Marion Rd SE
- Pro-Time Landscape Management898 Echo Hollow rd
- ProGrass Landscape Care & Design4815 Pacific Avenue #A
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC
- Spotless Cleaning Services292 Hunington Avenue
- STAR LANDSCAPE93066 RIVER RD
Junction City, Oregon
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Super HandymanPO Box 25158
- Sustainable Solutions Landscape Garden Irrigation3791 Hawthorne Ave
- Sweet Lawn Care2787 NW Gibson Hill Rd
- System Pavers17505 Pilkington Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Spotless Cleaning Services
- Tender Earth Yard Care109 S. Garden Way
- Terrazas Yard Maintenance & Construction LLC3868 Alban St 20
- The Genie Contractor LLCPO Box 295
- The Recyclers1490 30th St
- The Town Gardener1045 W. 1st Ave
- THREE BROTHERS LAWN CARE942 S 32ND PL
- Torralba Yard MaintenancePO Box 1482
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Treehorn Ranch LLC26649 Bennett Blvd
- TRIPLE H CONRACTORS3914 Pam St
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 53255655 SW Willow Ln
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Tender Earth Yard Care