If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Springfield, OR
There are 21 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Springfield
- Final Finish Construction LLCFantastic. I had hired a contractor who ripped me off, damaged stuff, failed to call or show up, and stole my money. I am an old lady, money isn't easy for me to come by. I heard about Josh and hired him due to great reviews and reasonable price. He was ON TIME, ON BUDGET, professional, courteous, did a great job, LISTENED to me, went beyond the call of duty, FOLLOWED UP, I mean, remember pride of workmanship? remember honorable behavior? Remember value and honesty? Well, that was what I saw and received. Can't recommend him enough, and his crew was great too, hired one of his team for other work because I was so pleased. People, before you hire anyone CHECK THEM OUT, a lesson I learned too late, read reviews, check the Contractor's board, interview them, had I done that I would have hired Josh and been spared what I am STILL going through 5 months later. High recommend. I almost cried when they showed up on time and did the job right the first time. It will take years for me to trust again, but without these guys I might never. They cleaned up too! Wow read less
- Unique Design ConstructionWe are happy with our driveway project, Jamison and his crew did a good job, were responsive to questions, knocked it out quickly and the price came in considerably lower than the other bids we got. We would hire them again.
- Amazon Creek Construction, LLCI was VERY impressed with the work done. My fence was completed in a day. I would definitely hire them again.
- Natco DevelopmentExcellent company! Professional, responsible, punctual, knowledgeable and a dream to work with. Brad answered all our questions during the bid process. He was very helpful in designing our project and was very responsive to all our concerns during the forming and pouring process. Our job was a huge project and Brad and Jessica were phenomenal at putting our minds to ease! This company does not stop until you are 100% satisfied with their work read less
- Architectural Concrete IncorporatedCalled Mark, the company owner, at the beginning of the week and left a message about the job at my daughter's house in Seattle. He called back later the same day and promised to have a look at the site the next day and give an estimate. He did so, and said he could do the job the next week. He called back the next day and said he could do it on Friday of that week, as he had a job cancelled. I agreed to that. He and a crew showed up early Friday morning and had the job completed by that afternoon. I did not get a second bid on the job, as i wanted it done before winter weather arrived, and the job needed dry weather to be completed and Mark seemed to be a very trustworthy person. Though I thought the price was on the high side, I don't really know, since I didn't get another bid. I had to leave after greeting him in the morning, so was not there to witness the work. However, the job went well, driveway looked exactly as I had envisioned. Nice, professional job. Site was cleaned up and neat. His policy is not to take any payment until the job has been completed to the owner's satisfaction. Paid him a week later--though the company is located in Issaquah, Mark lives near Cle Elum, and he happened to be in Ellensburg (where I live), came to my house and I gave him a check for the complete payment read less
- Scott Brown Construction Inc.Scott and crew replaced my driveway, sidewalks, and an extensive patio. He was easy to work with and aided me with some areas of redesign. Scott is cognizant of current codes and site specific considerations. All his work looks and functions perfectly, including drainage. Replacement of my concrete was efficient and I'm confident it will last for many decades, improving the value of the home. This was money well spent. I enthusiastically recommend Scott Brown Construction read less
- Specialized concrete/constructionExcellent job. Did everything we want and then some. I would hire Specialized Concrete again. His crew were very professional. They showed up on time.
- Cascade Valley ConstructionThomas was able to come in and provide a crew to repair extensive damages in a rental unit. Unfortunately, the extent of the damages prevented an accurate estimate and most of the work was done on "Time and Materials" basis. Thomas made every effort to find the best quality material at the best price - using discounts when ever available. He made every effort to meet dates, even when the weather took it's toll on travel conditions throughout the state. He maintained good control of his crew and assigned the numbers required to meet the deadline to get the property back into a condition where it could be rented. He even suggested that I contact my insurance company to see how much of the damage might be covered - a good recommendation since they did cover a portion of the cost read less
- Natco DevelopmentWe selected Natco because we thought they had the best plan for our little pad addition on the side of our house linking into an existing walk and pad. The weather was pretty threatening on the day they came and got much worse by the time they poured the concrete. It was miserable and they ended up working into the dark. When the concrete dried there were concave areas where water collected in the pad below the stairway. We called them and they came over and agreed about the problem. We arranged with them to come back in the spring to fix the problem. In April they came back, took out the concrete pad with the problem and replaced it. In the end, job well done. Everyone we worked with was helpful and friendly and worked to be sure we were happy with the job. We appreciated that read less
- Natco DevelopmentIt was AMAZING!! They showed up on time, every time. Joe was always on the spot, checking to make sure everything was done according to what we had in mind. If there were any questions, he would always stop and check with us before he moved on to the next stage. The crew was extremely competent, friendly, and polite. The work was done on time, and for the price quoted. We were totally impressed with the quality of the work, and the people. About 2-3 hours after the last pour for the sidewalk, we noticed that we had prints from a squirrel going down our sidewalk, and called to see if anything could be done. They were able to free up 2 people to come and smooth out the prints, and they are hardly noticeable now. Can't say enough good things read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:Natco Development is the leader in the industry for concrete preparation and finishing. Our family owned business takes pride in bringing our customers over 15 years of experience to every job. Whether it is a backyard patio, an RV pad, sidewalk, driveway or just a stairway. We have the expertise to make a beautiful addition to your home or business! Here at Natco Development we are specialists in turning concrete into stunning works of art with stains and stamping to blend with our customer’.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent company! Professional, responsible, punctual, knowledgeable and a dream to work with. Brad answered all our questions during the bid process. He was very helpful in designing our project and was very responsive to all our concerns during the forming and pouring process. Our job was a huge project and Brad and Jessica were phenomenal at putting our minds to ease! This company does not stop until you are 100% satisfied with their work read lessPam M.
- Business Description:We are a father son team with over 15 years experience in carpentry that would love to help you with your next project. We always give free estimates. We build beautiful garages, pole barns, decks, porches and fences. We also do interior work such as bathroom and kitchen remodels. Here at Amazon Creek Construction we pride ourselves on our quality of work and lasting relationships we have with our customers. We will do it right no matter what read lessRecent Review:Cody and his team are reliable and professional, and they do great work. They were open to changes and able to work with me on things that came up during the project, which I really appreciated. Also, it is so hard to find contractors that are respectful and open to feedback. I would definitely recommend them, especially to any women out there who are ready to be listened to and have a level headed and open conversation about construction work. : read lesssequoia k.
- Business Description:We are a company out of Scio Oregon that provides all construction services from A to Z. We put pride in our work. We are here to work for you and to make your experience enjoyable. Are you're looking reliable, noligable, and respectful construction company? Give us a call, let us earn your business 541-570-210 read lessRecent Review:It went well. They completed the job. I will use them again.BILL M.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel driveway read lessAngela P.
- Business Description:Willamette Valley Handyman Service provides customers with home repair, remodeling, raingutter and roof work and landscaping.Recent Review:I hired WVHS to clean a large roof on a commercial building. They met me at the job to estimate the cost of the work and a date to do it. I needed them to do the job on a Sat or Sun to avoid conflicts with tenants and neighbors. This is a job I have done annually myself for over 20 years. I was impressed when Charles, the owner of WVHS, made suggestions of additional things they could do, like trimming tree branches away from the roof, to make the job easier next year. They arrived on the site Sat morning and finished in time for me to inspect their work Sat evening. The did a great job of cleaning the roof and removing the debris. If I don't do the job myself next year I'll definitely hire Charles and his crew to do it read lessDouglas B.
- Business Description:Unique Design Construction is a small family oriented business licensed and bonded in Oregon. We are capable of doing all residential projects no matter what trade or scale. We specialize in custom, stamped concrete and all other types of flat work. We also do foundations, retaining walls and planter boxes. Our goal is to give every customer exactly what they want and to go above and beyond their expectations. Every job is special and every customer deserves the best, which is why we always g.. read lessRecent Review:We are happy with our driveway project, Jamison and his crew did a good job, were responsive to questions, knocked it out quickly and the price came in considerably lower than the other bids we got. We would hire them again read lessAndrew B.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience. Additional contact: Kenneth Marquardt read lessRecent Review:After another contractor told me I needed $13000 to level 1 corner of garage, Ramjack said it wasn't necessary yet but to keep watch for anymore movement and let them know.Darryl P.
- Business Description:Western Roots Masonry and Construction in Eugene, Oregon 97402 (541) 285-5882 or (541) 209-0092 With over sixteen years experience, Western Roots Masonry and Construction provides exceptional home improvement services to Junction City, OR, and the surrounding areas. Whatever your home improvement needs may be, you can count on our company to leave you satisfied and happy. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Creswell, OR; Coburg, OR; Harrisburg, OR; Monroe, OR; Halsey, OR Masonry, Brick.. read lessRecent Review:He is incredible, one of the best mason I have worked with. I was absolutely impressed with his work and he really took the time to the work.Damon C.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
- Business Description:We have been serving Oregon since 1997. Locally owned & operated. Free estimates. We do complete concrete work for residential, commercial and industrial. Stamped concrete, driveways, patios, retaining walls, walk ways, pool decks, foundations, and staining are just some of the common projects we do read lessRecent Review:Scott and crew replaced my driveway, sidewalks, and an extensive patio. He was easy to work with and aided me with some areas of redesign. Scott is cognizant of current codes and site specific considerations. All his work looks and functions perfectly, including drainage. Replacement of my concrete was efficient and I'm confident it will last for many decades, improving the value of the home. This was money well spent. I enthusiastically recommend Scott Brown Construction read lessSara G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
concrete contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Blacktail Construction40558 McKenzie Hwy
- BOLES CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 2056
- Brigham Construction2050 Roosevelt Blvd
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Baltera Painting
- Costco Tire Center - Eugene2828 Chad Dr
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Curt's Concrete Cutting LLC1555 Hayden Bridge Rd
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- Cutting Edge Landscape & Design90100 Prairie Rd
- Costco Tire Center - Eugene
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Peeters & Peeters Landscape DesignPO Box 42055
- Pepperhouse Construction1699 N Terry St Spc 147
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Prestige Concrete LLC.3230 Meadow Ln
- ProSource Construction, LLC665 Conger st Ste F
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC
- Ram Jack West862 Bethel Dr
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- RGC Construction670 Argon Ave
- RJ Krumdieck Construction, Inc.P.O. Box 835
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Rogue Concrete & Excavation LLC8328 Barbur St
White City, Oregon
- roman roofing &construction llc4625 Main St
- Ram Jack West
- Scott Brown Construction Inc.PO BOX 7882
- SkillPro Construction LLC818 S. 8Th Place
- SNAPPER CONSTRUCTION88080 Oak Hill Drive
- Stratton Innovations LLC4025 Hyacinth Street
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- System Pavers17505 Pilkington Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Scott Brown Construction Inc.