Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Springfield, OR
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Springfield
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingBrian and his team do an amazing job, I highly recommend them for any size job. This is the company you want for your business or your home!
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingThey did a great job. Our driveway was cracked and had moss and weeds growing all over the place. First they thoroughly removed all the moss, and returned another day to put on the asphalt. They first sealed the numerous cracks, and put on a very nice coat of asphalt. The two workmen were courteous and professional, and left with the driveway looking fantastic. They even put up some rope by the entrance of the driveway to prevent anyone from driving in while the asphalt was drying/curing. I never realized how badly our driveway needed their services until it was finished. The owner, Brian, followed up properly with maintenance tips when I asked. Very pleased with Aegis Asphalt, and would recommend them highly
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingThe work was done on time and appears to be a good job. I did see another individual who, after 6 months, found that the coatings was and quot;flakingand quot; - I will have to watch and see if this job has the same problem. Overall, I thought they did a good job, cleaned up and left the driveway looking great
- Mike & Kim MarkhamMike Markham was the contractor who did the job for us. I got his telephone number from the local hardware store here in Cottage Grove when I asked them for some names. It was great and he came in and did it. I told him that I was in absolutely no hurry, but as soon as he had a weather window, they were here. They had it done within a week from the destruction to the pour. He did a fantastic job on the slab. The price was very good. I am just extremely happy. I would absolutely use their services again in the future
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingWe have had other companies do this work in years past. I must say, Aegis' work was far superior! The attention to detail was extraordinary! Where asphalt abutted concrete their lines were crisp. They even took the time to perfectly match where saw cuts were made to tie our home driveway into the street. They were cognizant of noise CCand Rs and didn't begin work until after 8:00am, though they arrived earlier than that. I can't tell you how impressed I am with this small family-owned business. We will be using them from here on in! Brian, Patrick and Dan make a wonderful team. Two-thumbs up
- Western AsphaltAbout their responsiveness, they were really good at that because they were here on time. Their quality and price were somehow good too.
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingWithin six months patches of the driveway began to flake off down to the original asphalt. Other areas simply wore down to the asphalt. Brian Suggs was notified by e-mail with photos. He promised to look it over when weather improved. In July when he came out he applied a patchy thin application of coating and defended his work as adequate. Additional cracking appeared in the driveway which had never occurred before. If sealant had done the job of sealing like previous products had done, the drive way should have been SEALED. It was not and Aegis did not stand behind their work. They accused us of various problems out of their control. This driveway was 25 years old and had been sealed regularly every 2-3 years. It never had cracks and never had flaking. Aegis work speaks for itself. Aegis failed to perform as advertised and failed to take ownership when notified of the problems
- Aegis Asphalt SealcoatingHe was extremely rude and disrespectful but after further discussion he finally agreed to come look at it. I waited two hours and he never called nor showed up as promised. The next morning they showed up to apply the second coat. I showed them all of the places i had identified where the moss had not been removed and sealed over as well as the weeds. He said it was hard to see if they had gotten all of it while they were doing it and it showed more after they had sealcoated it. I said that was fine but it needed to be removed before the second coat was applied. He said he couldn't spend much time on it but would try to remove more of the moss, They got out a small wire brush and started scraping it in some spots, but didn't even make an attempt to get rid of all of it. I next asked him about patching the holes as I was told by Brian Sugg.. He said "That isn't in your contract." I explained that I had an email from Brian Sugg stating they would be patched and showed it to him. He said that was the sealer he had already used, it wasn't really a patch that would fill in the hole. To his credit he said he had some leftover patch and would fill a couple of the holes, which he did, I told him I was not happy with the work. The final product does not look at all like I was led to believe by Brian Sugg, Also, the estimate included "Crack Filling/Sealing - Crack sealing all 1/4" and above transverse/longitudinal cracks and joints." This step was not done. Do not hire this company - run in the other direction as fast as you can. I will be filing a complaint with the construction contractor's board
Last update on August 3, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Springfield
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pleasant Hill,
- Fall Creek,
- Junction City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sweet Home,
driveway paving contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aegis Asphalt Sealcoating925 E St
Springfield, Oregon 97477
- Aegis Asphalt Sealcoating
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
- Cravenho Construction & Building
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
Salem, Oregon 97306
- Dale's Remodeling
- Road Tech Paving LLC1314 Center Dr
Medford, Oregon 97501
- Road Tech Paving LLC
- System Pavers17505 Pilkington Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- System Pavers
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020