Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Springfield, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Springfield
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCExcellent! After three attempts trying to get hold of my regular sprinkler repair tech and another company advising they had finished servicing my area and would be 6-8 weeks out, I decided to use Angie’s List. The same day I submitted the request I received a call within a few hours and much to my surprise they were able to make the repair that day. Now that is customer service! Not only was I impressed with the turn around time, their tech Conan was equally impressive, he was not only efficient but very pleasant and took the time to show me how to set my system to come on certain times of the week I am diffinately going to call on them again. The price of the wire and sprinkler head repair was a lot less than I had expected, it was very reasonable
- All Seasons Landscape MaintenanceI asked them to help and when I came back from the hospital they had the front yard done. Weeds were gone, plants and trees were all trimmed, lawn was mowed and Edging was done. My yard looks complete different!
- GLENN LANDSCAPEGlenn Landscape was the only provider to call me back. They got out to service my system the very next day. I was impressed and appreciative of the service
- SCHELSKY'S LANDSCAPE-IRRIGATIONCalled in morning, answered promptly and professionally. Discussed problem and was told a repair person would call me back. Call back was within an hour, and able to schedule that afternoon. Person arrived exactly on time, was courteous and clearly knowledgeable about sprinkler systems. Worked hard and quickly, fixing the problem within an hour. Highly recommend this company
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCTwo men from the company came out and gave an estimate for the number of man-hours the job would take and an estimate for the parts (4 valves & miscellaneous parts). And very importantly, the SAME two men came out to perform the job. They arrived on time and the job took exactly the number man-hours they had estimated. They really knew what they were doing - they were professionals ! The work was physically demanding (crawling around on their hands and knees) and they worked fast, even when they encountered the usual underground plumbing problems you encounter when the plumbing has been sitting underground for several decades. The plumbing work was really first class - but what really impressed me was that after all the digging out of sprinkler heads that was done, when they left they put the lawn back together so well that you couldn't tell the difference between the sprinkler heads that they replaced and the others that they didn't work on ! I would heartily recommend them for any lawn irrigation installation/maintenance/repair job. The man-hour billing rate is an established number for the company that they can tell you. The estimator job is to estimate the total number of man-hours the job will take and the approximate cost of the parts. Your job is to do the arithmetic to figure out how much the whole job will cost you
- SCHELSKY'S LANDSCAPE-IRRIGATIONThey scheduled a visit promptly to evaluate what we needed, and then a second visit to make the repairs. They then showed us how to use the system, and how to winterize it. Pleasant to work with and did a nice job.
- SCHELSKY'S LANDSCAPE-IRRIGATIONThey arrived exactly when they said they would and did exactly what they promised. They are very experienced an have a lot of background in this area. I felt I hired real professionals. I have told them I would have liked a little more training in learning to operating the system.
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCIt was a very positive experience. They were great. They have good quality and they have very friendly people that work for them. Overall, the experience is positive.
- Graham Landscape & Design LLCFrank arrived on time. He was courteous, professional and went right to work as I explained the problems I was having. He took time to help me understand what was going on and how he could improve the situation. I will use this company again for a paving project, seasonal irrigation checks, and anything else that has to do with my garden. The price was a little higher than some other estimates, but well worth it. I am extremely satisfied with the work, and this company
- Cutting Edge Landscape & DesignThe first phase went exceptionally well. Cutting Edge's employees were professional, concise, knew what they were doing and they got the work done in a third of the time estimate. Great guys.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Springfield
- Business Description:American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning.Recent Review:They showed up right on time and quickly found the source of the problem.William H.
- Business Description:Graham Landscape and Design is an award-winning full service landscape company serving Lane County and the mid-Willamette Valley. We have 40+ full-time employees, excavation and earthworking equipment and offer services year-round. We carry business insurance, are licensed by the Oregon Landscape Contractor's Board, provide workman's compensation insurance for all of our employees, and carry numerous certifications and licenses. We have two employees that are ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver..Recent Review:Went very well. They worked with me on setting the schedule, then finished when they said they would. Provided excellent plant materials, and did a great job on a challenging site—hilly and rocky old quarry! Shout out to Dean (irrigation), Dustin and Ryan. And thanks for pointing out that bear scat in the yard!Yvonne L.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:They're fine. I would recommend them.SUSAN M.
- Business Description:Pinpointing underground water leaks in order to save money as well as our most valuable resource. Dan's Leak Detection is also able to locate leaks on irrigation systems, as well as inside a building.Recent Review:Vendor never made contact after submitting request for contact.Jill F.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for irrigation. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service applies. May contact through email. Award winning. We accept credit card payments, but charge a 4% processing feeRecent Review:Call All Seasons on Friday 10/2/2018 to request an estimate to excavate of a 20’ X 18’ (approx 12” deep) area of my yard which also included a tree stump. Darrick came by the same day, provides a quote of $400, which I accepted and his crew to complete the work the following day. We had hope to use a small excavator to complete the job, but it was 1-2 inches too wide to fit through my stationary arbor, so his crew of 6 jumped in and complete the job by hand, including the stump/root removal. They completed the job in 2 hrs and Darrick did not charge me a dollar more than quoted. He and his crew were incredibly hardworking and courteous and I couldn’t have asked for better service. Darrick provided me with other great ideas for upcoming yard projects and I will definitely be contacting All Seasons in the futureApril F.
- Business Description:For more than 75 years, Rexius has been a family-owned business providing sustainable landscape products & services. Growing beyond a simple. retail yard and delivery service, Rexius is now a complete landscape resource, from you-haul to blower application to full landscape construction & maintenanceRecent Review:Person came, emailed quote. I’ve emailed back with more questions. Haven’t heard back since.Karen W.
- Business Description:5 full-time employees Invoices mailed after work is completed Willing to discuss payment terms for installationsRecent Review:This company is very difficult to work with and then blames it all on the customer. There is so much infighting between the employees it is very uncomfortable. The owner tells the workers to do something, and then when he leaves they say they are not doing it. What?? I did not get other bids, but I was told the reason it was so expensive was because of my low water pressure and if I had good pressure the price would be greatly reduced. Well I had great pressure and they took $150 off the $12,500 bid. I do not consider that a great reduction. That was just the front yard for a house in town, over $12,000 YIKES!!! They had agreed not to dig near the foundation of the house, and then they trenched the perimeter. We agreed where the valve boxes would go, and then they changed the locations without asking me. They cut through the gutter downspout line and did not tell me and did not fix it. I could go on but you get the ideaNANCY Y.
- Business Description:We love to remodel existing landscapes. We do mostly residential landscaping. We design landscapes to scale.Our crew consists of one full time and 2 to 5 part time employees. It's great to have customers love our work. Most of our work comes by way of referrals from previous customers.I have a horticulture/business degree from BYU Idaho and have been in business over 20 years here in Eugene, Springfield. If preferred, please contact my email to firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Bruce came and looked at our project and discussed it in-depth with me . He took measurements and promised a quote. I sent plans and links via email. When 3 weeks later, I never heard back, I emailed and called again to see what the problem was. No response at all. At least have the professionalism and decency to respond. It’s a childish, chickenshit way to do businessLeigh R.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded General contractor, sole proprietorship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
lawn irrigation services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan's Leak Detection LLC4111 Hayesville DR NE
- Dan's Leak Detection LLC
- Four Seasons Yard MaintenancePO BOX 1066
- Four Seasons Yard Maintenance
- Oregon Water Services, Inc30086 Federal Lane
- Oregon Water Services, Inc
- Viking Landscape and Design 547 53rd St
- Viking Landscape and Design