A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Springfield, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Springfield
- Petersen PlumbingStellar, Peterson Plumbing has been continuously consistent with customer service, follow thru and pricing. Always giving their best!!!!!!!. All of Peterson Plumbing employees that we have encounter have been Great!!!!!!!. I have to give a special huge mention to Brett Lead Journeyman plumber. What a Total professional, Great skill set and follow through. Also great Communication, Clean and organized and Positive attitude. Thank you Peterson for being around for over 40 years and being our go to plumber for all our needs. Thanks John & Maryann
- Frederick James Construction LLCit all went amazing We were more then pleased with their work and they were also always willing to go the second mile Great company
- Lance's PlumbingHe is excellent and very good. He is trustworthy and professional. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.
- Petersen PlumbingGreat. Guys were on time and completed the job quickly. They were very courteous and patient with my hearing loss. They wore their masks and were almost invisible as they went about the job.
- Hegarty Plumbing Services LLCMr. Hegarty explained the options. All were more involved than we imagined. With his consultation, we decided to go another way. He was incredibly professional and would not let us pay him for his advice. I highly recommend him, and will call him when I have my next issue.
- All around plumbing & Construction llcIt went well. The plumber and his helper arrived when he said they would and the work was done quickly. Although everything worked well before they left, about 20 minutes later the water flow to my sink stopped. I called them but we couldn't resolve the problem over the phone. They then drove back out to my home. Discovered and fixed the problem which was only indirectly related to the original repairs. Even though the second problem was due to faulty equipment that was not part of the original work order they did not charge me for the second visit. I really appreciate their generosity and integrity
- Hegarty Plumbing Services LLCIt was a disaster from the beginning as we tried to do it ourselves, but after researching and finding Hegarty on Angies list, it was all smooth sailing! He did an amazing job, he was prompt in returning my call, as well as right on the time he said, and was very fast yet thorough on the removal of our very stubborn faucet and installation of the new one. This is even after many exclamations of "hmmm, that's interesting" as he was under there. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again
- Hegarty Plumbing Services LLCHe came just a couple days after contacting him. Arrived on time. removed toilet, installed new one (including dealing with a couple of small issues with the new toilet), cleaned up and was finished in less than an hour. All done at quoted price. Very happy.
- All around plumbing & Construction llcThe work was completed on time... The service was great... The cost was very competitive... I will be using All Around Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs in the future...
- Pacific Plumbing & RooterThey found the cause of a persistent drain clog with my shower using their camera, and unclogged it the same day. They got it done quickly and charged me a very reasonable price. Another job they came out for was to install a new faucet and repair the old valves. Levi explained what would be involved with the repair before he went to work, and answered all my questions. He did a great job. I was impressed with their work on both jobs and will call Pacific Plumbing and Rooter again
Plumbers in Springfield
- Business Description:At Hegarty Plumbing, our goal is to make sure the customer is satisfied after every job. We are passionate of the work we do and pride ourselves on being honest and straight forward with our customers. Please give us a call today to help with your plumbing needsRecent Review:Mr Haggerty was exceptional. from the time I requested service until the completion of the job. His prices were very fair. He quickly added me to his schedule and was always prompt, As a widow I really appreciated that he explained what had gone wrong and what to watch for. He also maintained a clean workspace and ensured it was clean when he left. He followed covid-19 protocols. I would not hesitate to use him again or to recommend himSusannah S.
- Business Description:All Around Plumbing & Construction LLC is a family owned business with over 25 years experience. We can help you with any of your plumbing projects. Our #1 goal is 100 % Customer Satisfaction. (We accept cash, check, all major credit cards and debitRecent Review:THEY CAME OUT ON MONDAY AND CHECKED OUT WHAT NEEDED FIXED, CALLED BACK LATER WITH PRICE. CAME BACK TUESDAY AND COMPLETED THE WORK IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WILL USE AGAIN.Lonnie L.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Boasting over 20 years experience, our service professionals will take care of any environmental issue you are experiencing. We are available 24/7 so contact us now! Emergency line: (541) 687-6764Recent Review:Jeff and his crew were great to work with! They took the time to properly scope our project by using a camera in the original sewer drain line to identify layout, condition and issues. Based on the data they discussed options with us including revised layout, required permits and potential costs. Once the necessary permits were obtained the work was completed in less than two days. Every team member we encountered was professional, friendly and took the time to answer all of our questions. We will definitely call on them in the future as well as recommending them to others. Great job and excellent serviceJames T.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning.
- Business Description:Pinpointing underground water leaks in order to save money as well as our most valuable resource. Dan's Leak Detection is also able to locate leaks on irrigation systems, as well as inside a building.Recent Review:Vendor never made contact after submitting request for contact.Jill F.
- Business Description:Specialists in rental property's and flip houses , we cover any maintenance for your home or business Wmco Property Repair & Maintenance is an independent general contracting firm that not only delivers impeccable results but prioritizes its clients. We know just how stressful a new project can be. Overseeing a development can take a real toll on somebody, especially if they don’t have the right general contracting team by their side. It takes a lot of hard work, long hours and a particu..Recent Review:I called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!Georgia F.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Find Plumbers in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
Plumbers in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- ABOVE ALL SANITATION84572 TERRITORIAL HWY
- Accurate Leak DetectionPO Box 40697
- ACE EQUIPMENT & SPECIALTY SERVICES349 W D ST
- ACE PLUMING349 W D ST
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- All around plumbing & Construction llc47899 W 2nd St
- Alpine Pump Inc25526 Bellfountain Rd
- ARPS Plumbing Co.4224 W 7th Ave
- Arrtt's Plumbing Rooter and Drain Service584 16th Street
- Austin Plumbing1510 W 2nd Ave, Suite 2
- A1 Installations NW
- Barnes High Tech Plumbing Inc2787 Olympic St Ste 2
- BATHCREST OF MID-OREGON455 Highway 99 N
- Baxter Plumbing & Rooter Inc.4065 W 11th Ave. #29
- Bear Creek Plumbing23450 Bear Creek Rd
- BENNETT'S DRAIN SAVERS2140 PRIMROSE ST
- Best Septic Tank PumpingPO Box 40606
- Bishop Custom Marble1140 Bailey Hill Rd.
- Brown's Plumbing32603 Bush Garden Drive
- Burch'S Landscaping Service3533 Arrowhead St
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Barnes High Tech Plumbing Inc
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Einstein Plumbing and Heating2504 Oakmont Way
- Einstein Pros671 NE Greenwood Ave
- Emerald Valley Backflow1034 Hollow Way
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eugene Plumbing Co210 Wallis St Ste B
- Ehlers Construction Inc
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Frederick James Construction LLC
- Harvey & Price Mechanical Contractors2015 Nugget Way
- Hegarty Plumbing Services LLCP.O. Box 26112
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOME COMFORT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING,INC2730 Roosevelt Blvd
- Homers Excavation24809 Larson Rd
- Harvey & Price Mechanical Contractors
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JOE PISCOPO PLUMBING LLC1591 TERRITORIAL HWY
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John The Plumber Inc2580 McMillan St
- John's Waterproofing219 Airport Rd
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- Josh Lowe's Dr Energy Saver3922 West 1st Ave
- J & S Construction & Investment
- Reliable Plumbing & MechanicalPO Box 70285
- RIVERSIDE MOBILE RV REPAIR656 LAKSONEN LOOP
- Rogue Concrete & Excavation LLC8328 Barbur St
White City, Oregon
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup4048 W 1st Ave Unit B
- Royal Flush Environmental Services Inc1574 Coburg Rd # 519
- Royal Flush Environmental Svcs - Creswell33333 Howe Lane
- RS Plumbing Contractor, Inc.P.O. Box 21140
- Reliable Plumbing & Mechanical
- Save the Rainwater STR Manufacturing LLC.4325 Commerce St
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
- SOLID SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES28 W Q ST Ste E
- Specialty Plumbing CoPO Box 40733
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- Save the Rainwater STR Manufacturing LLC.
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC1574 Coburg Rd. #213
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC
- West Coast Tub Repair Inc3691 Perkins St NE
- Wild Wolf Construction LLC3658 Cherokee Dr
- Wilson & Wilson Custom Building Co. LLCP.O. Box 595
- WMCO Property Repair and Maintenance39245 Deerhorn Rd
- Wolfer's Heating & AC - Woodburn1365 N Front St
- West Coast Tub Repair Inc