A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 189 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Pipeline Plumbing & Drainsvery profession, they go through what my problem me. they gave me very fair estimate. very helpful and courteous and efficient
- Wolcott ServicesYour man came and unclothed it. He had to come into my apartment to try it from there. He was SO polite and professional. He was an absolute delight to deal. He finally said he would have to go outside to unplug it. As a tenant who has seen same issue come up.many times Zach was first one to actually fix it. Big thumbs up for him
- Meticulous PlumbingWe are very satisfied. Erin was thorough, explained everything clearly, was friendly and respectful, and best of all did great work! We are very happy with the new plumbing. Thank you!
- Artistic Stone Design IncAmazing! Marina coordinated ASD's work as well as the plumber's, so I didn't need to hire a contractor. They performed within the time frame and within the budget they initially gave me.
- Sutherland Plumbing LLCThe contractor Cameron came in to check on the leak issue, he understood why the leak is happening and provided us quick fix for the problem. I really appreciate the diagnosis done and giving guidance to us.
- Let's RemodelLets remodel team did an amazing job remodeling our bathrooms and kitchen. The results are really stunning. During the process we were amazed by so many details and options that staff provided and suggested to us to accommodate our budget and really make the bathrooms and kitchen look so beautiful. The work was done professionally and on time, we will definitely use them again and recommending to coworkers and friends. Big THANK YOU
- Sutherland Plumbing LLCBack in April 2021, had a downstairs hall bath sink (mounted under granite countertop) develop a crack (from glass soap dish ball dropped by grand kid) ... found Sutherland Plumbing on Angie's List ... reached out and was immediately contacted by Ti Sutherland who advised me on where to get replacement sink and scheduled a repair ... when 1st sink arrived, it was too big, so ordered 2nd sink which arrived completely shattered, so ordered a 3rd sink, which arrived (by this time it was early July 2021) and was installed by Dale @ Cole Restorations (another fantastic company to work with - reach out to Darrel Cole ... darrel@colerestorations.… or website ... colerestorations.com). During this entire time, Ti Sutherland was in constant text communication with me ... checking in ... providing status update ... the entire sink fiasco was NOT his fault, but he kept in touch ... he is truly a man of his word ... finally the sink was installed and the next day, Ti's crew of Cameron and Nate showed up to connect the sink ... like Ti, Cameron reached out over text and kept in constant contact ... when they showed up, they laid down blankets, wore booties and were super-professional ... described the work and 'just made it so'! Plus they cleaned up, then showed me all of their work, taking time to answer any questions ... never felt they were rushed ... true craftsmen. Even though this was a relatively minor repair, I am 1000% satisfied and would completely trust them with any large project. Sure they are busy ... like any successful company they have lots of satisfied customers so you may have to wait ... but if you are patient and work with Ti, I guarantee you that Ti will come through. My wife and I are very, very, very satisfied customer! Super highly recommend them
- Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman ServicesEveryone on the team was so great to work with and they did such an amazing job and we love our new bathroom! I had never done any remodeling and Raoul and team were fantastic. They kind of felt like part of the family! Definitely will hire for future work.
- Meticulous PlumbingErin did a fabulous job. She was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and took her time to really answer our questions and look at our issues from more than one angle. We very much appreciated the assistance.
- Meticulous PlumbingExcellent work! Punctual, friendly and professional, and cleaned up nicely afterward. I would recommend Meticulous Plumbing in a heartbeat!
Plumbers in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:Taking a more personable approach to a customer is what I try to achieve. Let's face it, when I show up at a customers house, it is usually when there is a plumbing concern or an emergency. Trying to reassure people that whatever their issue may be, it can be taken care of. Yes, I would only like to work on really clean, spacious, expensive houses and businesses, but not all of us can be so fortunate. No matter what size of home or building there is, they all have some plumbing. Eventually, t..
- Business Description:Plumbing problems don’t usually solve themselves, that’s why you need an experienced plumber right now. With 11 fully stocked service vans your issues get solved quickly. Just give us a call and you’ll have a plumber at your door right away. Our services include the following plus much moreRecent Review:Jeff Orick fixed our toilet very quickly. The work came in under the quoted amount.BOBBI C.
- Business Description:We are a full service family owned and operated residential plumbing company. We specialize in Re-Piping and Main Line water line replacement and Bath Remodels as well as general plumbing. The owner Nick is a working owner and in the field with our plumbers. Nick has been plumbing for almost 30 years and if you have a plumbing problem their is nothing that we can't solve. We love and appreciate all of our clients and strive to offer the best customer service possible. As of 01/01/2016 we no l..Recent Review:Nick evaluated the issue and suggested the most cost-effective solution. While Nick was present I mentioned my main sewer line may need replaced. Nick suggested contacting a company that does video inspections of a main sewer line. Following the inspection which identified root intrusion Nick viewed the video and mentioned a client who used an enzyme to clear out his main sewer line. I researched this solution and ended up using Green Gobbler Foaming Root Killer which should result in a $7000 savings on a sewer line replacement. I highly recommend Nick for any plumbing issue. Thanks Nickgary l b.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers (503) 244-6600, (503) 255-6600 & (503) 667-3220. Additional address - PO BOX 393. Additional DBA - Milwaukie Plumbing Co.Recent Review:Fixed the problem quickly, were very polite, and showed me how to fix it myself if it happens again. The leak was caused by a loose washer in the faucet handle.Ashley K.
- Business Description:We are a Pacific Northwest Plumbing shop established in 1971 by the McAllister Family. We are still family owned and operated today. We are actively involved in the day-to-day running of the company. The McAllister Family truly values their employees; they treat everyone like extended family members. We hire local and teach employees the Plumbing & Construction Trade. WE ENSURE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON ALL REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS . LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP. WE TAKE ON VERY INVOLVED WATER RE..
- Business Description:For plumbing needs large and small, the only call is Malmedal! Can't get that clogged drain cleared or fix that dripping faucet? Maybe the water's flowing over covering the bathroom floor you need a toilet repair specialist - NOW. Or, thinking about a bathroom remodel or building the home of your dreams and want a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor to help you build a spa in your home? For all of your plumbing needs - from a large scale remodel or custom home construction projec..
- Business Description:D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#740Recent Review:Very good Johnny did a great job, had a minor pressure problem after was done but was just rust from old pipes that clogged up things. He fixed it right away.Marc H.
- Business Description:No Extra Charge Nights & Weekends, Up Front Pricing, Free Estimates, Workmanship WarrantiesRecent Review:Louis did a awesome job quick and cleanJonathan M.
- Business Description:Meticulous Plumbing is open and will remain open to serve our clients as well as the residents of the Portland Metro area. Our Plumbers will take the proper precautions to safeguard you, your home, your family, and themselves as we all move forward though this COVID-19 outbreak. As well as sanitizing our shoe covers, we are wearing gloves, and of course keeping a 6-foot distance from everybody. Our system will also let you know when your plumber is on the way with a tracking map that you can ..Recent Review:All good, from scheduling to service call , plumber Josh addressing these issues, discussed my options, and completed the work, in a timely manner Josh was knowledgeable and professional in handling everything thanks agaiEvelyn W.
- Business Description:1-800-Plumber Pacific NW is the preferred plumbing and heating/cooling contractor of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you're having issues with a toilet that won't flush, an air conditioning unit that won't cool, or a water heater that won't heat, 1-800-Plumber is at your service with unparalleled experience and an unforgettable name! Our goal is to be the highest quality provider in the industry, focusing on honesty, integrity, professionalism, and craftsmanship. We achieve this by doing what ..Recent Review:What a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in townBethanie w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Whether you’re building a new home with all-new plumbing pipes or replacing the piping in an old home, learn how much it costs to install pipes so you can keep the water running.
Find Plumbers in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
Plumbers in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800 Water Damage1200 NE 112th Ave
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Portland1331 NW 17th Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Vancouver2501 SE Columbia Way
- 3 Mountains Plumbing524 N. Tillamook St
- 503 PLUMBER6920 NE 42nd Ave
- 1-800 Water Damage
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A and H Builders Inc6077 NE Alder St
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A BETTER PLUMBING CO5916 SE MILWAUKIE AVE
- A CLEAN HOUSEpo Box 301386
- A D Handyman Solution Inc13120 SW 242nd Ter
- A D Handyman Solution LLC9900 SE Lawnfield Rd 102
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A-BOY ELECTRIC & PLUMBING12550 SW MAIN
- A-BOY PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY4010 NE BROADWAY ST
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- AAA Appliance Service Inc.6601 SE Foster Rd
- Abc Electric135 NE 9th Ave
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Abraham Tile7822A SW Chestnut St
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Ackerman Plumbing Services7493 SE Overland St Ste A
- Active Plumbing LLC330 W Fairfield St
- ADH Contracting12433 Northeast Flanders St.
- Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning Inc5825 SE Foster Rd
- Advanced Mechanical3120 NE Hwy 99w
- Advanced Plumbing LLC50 SW Pine St
- Advantage Heating and Cooling2704 Neals Ln
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- AFFORDABLE KITCHENS3710 NE 178th Ct
- Affordable Plumbing & Drain CleaningPO BOX 69195
- Affordable Ponds LLC6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Agent Plumbing Inc14504 SW Fern St.
- AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors8322 SE 134th Dr
- Air Delights, Inc.11170 SW 5th Street Suite 100
- Air Stars Heating & Cooling 3816 River Rd. N
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- ALL METRO WASHINGTON COUNTY BACKFLOW TESTING13173 SW BOUNEFF ST
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Star Plumbing and Drains420 Dewey St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Alliance Plumbing146 SW West Columbia River Highway
- Alliance Restoration Services IncPO Box 319
- AllScope Plumbing18859 SW Butternut St
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- AMERICAN DRAIN CLEANING12303 SE 80TH AVE
- American Leak Detection13407 NE 31st Street
- American Leak Detection24939 SW Petes Mountain Road
West Linn, Oregon
- American Marble & Granite1900 SE 8th Ave
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- Anctil Heating and Cooling2150 N Lewis Ave
- Anctil Plumbing Inc16900 SW Merlo Rd
- Anderson Plumbing Servicepo box 812
- Anderson Woodworks6007 NE 100th Ave
- ANKENY HARDWARE1134 SE STARK ST
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Apcarian Remodeling5962 SW Menlo Dr
- Apollo Drain & Rooter Service, Inc2208 NW Birdsdale Ave, Suite 8
- Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning 853 NE Harlow Pl
- Appliance Guys IncPO Box 91130
- Aquarian Plumbing14674 NW Cornell Road 30
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- B. AYRES PLUMBING AND CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 149
- BATH FITTER - BFU26911747 NE Sumner St
- Bear Creek Plumbing23450 Bear Creek Rd
- BEAVERTON PLUMBING INC13980 SW TUALATIN VALLEY HWY
- BEAVERTON TILE WORKS2455 NW 29TH AVE
- BEEMANS HEATING & A/C13002 NE 52ND ST
- Bergh Construction LLC828 Ponderosa Ave NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Best Price Plumbing & Drain4130 SW 117th Ave #427
- Betenbender Construction3129 SE 71st Ave
- Big Jim's Home Repair4630 SW 177th Ave
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Cat Plumbing Inc8230 SE 72nd Ave
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Whale Sprinkler Service7097 SW Millennium Ter
- Boger Plumbing711 Jeffery Ct
- Boiler Bay Mechanical LLC28712 SE Wk Anderson Rd
- BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- BRIAN'S PLUMBING WORKS8505 CASON RD
- Bruner Plumbing IncPO Box 23985
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC