When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 135 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Macadam Floor And DesignLove Macadam and love our Salesperson Rick Correa! He was great to work with. Purchasing our flooring and tile for our Master Bathroom remodel was a seamless, quick process. Thank you Rick!!
- Creative Tile and Remodel LLCAfter a very sour experience with an unresponsive and unreliable contractor, Tibor and his team were just the very opposite, timely, organized, responsive, and just a great partner all around. Remodeling work can be very stressing, working with this company took so much of that stress away just by virtue of the obvious experience and professionalism in every aspect of the process. What started as a month long frustrating experience, became a 3-day stress-free project to completion, nothing but gratitude and admiration for Tibor, Justin, Eddy, and (Last person’s name escapes me, sorry!) and Creative Tile, already looking to hire them again for the next project
- Artistic Stone Design IncAmazing! Marina coordinated ASD's work as well as the plumber's, so I didn't need to hire a contractor. They performed within the time frame and within the budget they initially gave me.
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.We're selling a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, and our real estate agent suggested we make some repairs and improvements to increase the sale value. I solicited bids from 5 contractors, and Amadou from Lo's Contracting stood out as the right choice from our first meeting. He was friendly and punctual, and worked with us to understand our goals (return on investment during a home sale) and put together a detailed and organized scope of work. The job included a light kitchen remodel (painted cabinets, granite counter top, new fixtures and appliances), light bathroom remodel, interior paint and touch up, exterior siding repairs and touch up, and about a million other little details. His prices were competitive against scrappier, disorganized contractors, and the work started the same week we signed. His crew did a great job, the communication was solid, and he resolved the one problem we had (a bulge in a new marmoleum floor) quickly and without question. I truly can't recommend Amadou and Lo's contracting enough
- NW Professional Hardwood LLCNW Professional Hardwood did almost 1,100 SF of hardwood for us in late July 2021. Stefan was professional and very easy to work with. Our project included removing about 600 SF of carpet and replacing it with new oak to match the 500 SF of existing oak floors. The new wood was “laced” into the existing planks and sanded, stained, and finished with two coats of Swedish finish. The finished floors all look fabulous. We had a few minor callback items that were handled cheerfully and promptly. Stefan and his crew did an outstanding job and we highly recommend them
- ADVANCED HARDWOOD FLOORSWow! We were so impressed with the job that Advanced Hardwoods did refinishing our existing floors that we immediately hired them to extend the hardwoods into several other rooms in our home. The projects were completed on schedule and the pricing was fair. Cole worked incredibly hard and he made red oak look much more modern and better than we even expected. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a dependable and skilled flooring service
- Dreamline Renovations, LLCWe couldn't be happier with John and his team! Our kitchen and bathrooms turned out absolutely beautiful. Throughout the entire process John was very responsive and kept work moving along. Costs were as discussed and any unknowns were addressed with us and careful consideration of our plan. Everyone working for John was courteous and paid close attention to detail. After having past shaky experiences with contractors we learned John was someone we could trust. We would definitely hire him again and will be referring him to family and friends. We feel truly lucky to have found such a great contractor
- Macadam Floor And DesignI cannot say enough good things about Macadam. They worked with us to put vinyl plank down over some deteriorating slate tile in one room and replace the carpet throughout our townhome (lots of stairs). Rick was fantastic working with me upfront to choose the best products within my budget. Then the install teams were just amazing. My husband and I were initially planning to install the vinyl ourselves, but I am SO GLAD we had them do it instead. What would probably have taken us multiple weekends, buying new tools, etc., took these guys a total of 4 hours. The cost was super affordable and included moving all the heavy furniture in and out of the room. The result is fantastic. I love it so much. Easy to clean, much more comfortable than tile to walk on, and lots of compliments! Where they went above and beyond was during the carpet install. Our home had severe water intrusion issues a few years back, which we thought had a previous contractor had fully repaired. When the carpet install team ripped up the carpet, they found multiple places with black mold or dry rot. The install team stopped what they were doing, had my husband and I take a look, and provided exceptional support talking through the options of what to do. We ended up having them stop the install and having our previous contractor come out and fix the areas. As soon as the water intrusion contractor completed the repair, the team at Macadam went out of their way to get a team back in to do the carpet install asap. I couldn’t believe how communicative, professional, and kind both install teams were throughout the process. Thank you, Macadam Flooring. We love our new floors
- Floors PortlandI am satisfied with the work Denis and his team did with my bathroom renovation that included adding a shower and new tiling. The price was fair and results were above my expectation matching my initial quote. After the job was completed, they were more than willing to ensure my full satisfaction by completing some touch-ups that I requested
- BSC General Contractors IncThis is the second time I've hired BSC for a remodel project. They did such a splendid job of the first - a bathroom and kitchen remodel with new windows for the entire house, that I called them again with this new project. The did a great job once again, finished on time, paid attention to detail, solved some thorny problems and were most cordial throughout. They're a little pricey but well worth it and I trust Bryan, his son Ben and nephew Brian completely
Flooring Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:Here at J & B Hardwood Floor Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experiences we are experts in Hardwood Flooring installation, sanding and refinishing. We also offer Luxury Vinyl Plank and Laminate Plank and can repair water damaged floors, patch and refinish. Give your home a brand-new look from our environmentally friendly flooring contractor. We are family owned and operated and look forward to earning your business. Contact us today to schedule an ..Recent Review:great, very professionally done by a great craftsman, on time and looks beautiful. I would recommend them to anyoneBill C.
- Business Description:We provide excellent flooring installation services in the Portland Metro Area. Installing tile, carpet, hardwood, lvt/laminate. With over 10 years experience in the industry we guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and professionalism from our installers and staff.Recent Review:I am satisfied with the work Denis and his team did with my bathroom renovation that included adding a shower and new tiling. The price was fair and results were above my expectation matching my initial quote. After the job was completed, they were more than willing to ensure my full satisfaction by completing some touch-ups that I requesteddaniel t.
- Business Description:Our focus is truly on providing you with the best customer service and the highest quality of work. Since we are not structured as a retail store, but as a warehouse we don’t have the mark ups on our products like our competitors. This allows us to pass on significant savings to you! On average we are 15% to 35% less than any of our competitor’s SALE prices!Recent Review:Eugene did an AWESOME job. I would highly recommend him and his team. They started in time and finished days earlier than expected and I couldn’t be happier. We put brown stain on the floor to offset the orangey color of the red oak and it looks beautiful. I wish everyone did such great work and had such nice customer service. It was a pleasure doing business with himLisa V.
- Business Description:We are here to ensure your home renovation experience is effortless. You will have one contact throughout your project with timely updates and replies. We can work with any manufacturer and bring samples to your home / project site. Once the contract is signed & we decide on a start date we are there consecutively until we are done. No bouncing around to other projects leaving your home looking like a construction site for weeks on end. Modern Blueprint is a local, family-owned company est..Recent Review:Excellent! So amazing! Best contractors we’ve had so far! Will most definitely use again!Susie E.
- Business Description:We are the most recommended flooring store in Portland! How is Flooring America of Oregon different? -Warranty on materials and LABOR! We do not sell you material and then refer you to an installer, with 5 to 50 year warranties on our products, our labor is performed by our certified craftsman and guaranteed for the life of the product! Most stores warranty labor for only 1 year and have many exclusions in the material warranties they offer. For instance, most carpet warranties exclude stairs..Recent Review:Installer was on time and did a great job. We were told it would take two days but the job was completed in one day. The project also involved moving our furniture during the install.Rich W.
- Business Description:Specializing in ROOFING, GENERAL REMODELING, TILE FLOORING, KITHCHEN AND BATH REMODELS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! WE HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCERecent Review:When you have someone do work and then you ask them to come back to do more work, you know you have someone good!! To add to that, when I can, I will have All Level Construction return for yet another remodeling project. My most recent experience had to do with exterior water leaking into my walk-out basement (thus no insurance coverage) requiring everything from new flooring, drywall replacement, paint, rehanging closets and doors, and more. Kale was terrific providing one of the best bids; bringing in people (the drywall and new flooring people were magicians) who were experts. Each kept me informed about all the steps and work they were doing. I did not have to ask. And, the outcome? I could not be happier. I am looking forward to working with Kale again when I tackle an aging bathroomPeggy C.
- Business Description:We are a father son operation,and have been in the tile business for over 10 years. We pride ourselves in doing high quality installs for a fair price. Specializing in building exceptional showers, heated floors, and kitchen backsplashes. But anything tile, we are your guys. We are knowledgeable and friendly, taking customer satisfaction very seriously. Feel free to call us with any questions on current or up coming projects that you may have. You can see us and our work on our website, an..Recent Review:I hired the Tile Guys Oregon to build me a new shower, after our old one had to be partially demolished. They came, gave us a quote, and did the work to create a beautiful looking shower. However, about 3 years later, the shower they built has started to leak into the room next to it, and we've tried reaching out multiple times by email and by phone to see if they can help fix or repair the leak, but have gotten no response over a month. It is unacceptable that we paid thousands of dollars to have them build us a shower that started leaking after a few years, and that they are not responsive at all when asking them to come take a look and troubleshoot the issue. We have now not been able to use the shower for over a month, and are very frustrated and disappointed with our experienceHoward F.
- Business Description:From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality.Recent Review:It went very well. Very satisfied with quality of work and priceMegan T.
- Business Description:Keith Green Construction has been a trusted, full-service contractor since 1993 for homes and businesses in the Portland, OR and surrounding area. Our family owned business provides reliable contracting services to our clients, we can handle projects large and small. We serve our customers with quality and excellence. Our business does it all, including: - Complete roof repairs & replacements - Remodeling - Room additions - Decks - Windows - Dry rot repairs - Water and fire damage repairs W..Recent Review:They were very thorough and did a great job.stephanie r.
- Business Description:Clear Span basement Beams, Earthquake retrofitting, Residential and commercial remodeling. MANY references available, Just ask!Recent Review:They were wonderful. They told me everything they were doing. And put interest in what I'm doing in my house.Patricia A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A LEVEL FLOORING20902 SW 103RD DR
- A Specialty Floors and More, LLC.13531 Clairmont Way #159
Oregon City, Oregon
- A+ Carpet Cleaning2885 NW 111th Ct.
- A-1 Carpet and Tile2901 NW Front Ave Ste F
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Adam Best Hardwood Flooring Inc.16275 SE Alderman Rd
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Advanced Construction & Repair LLC14758 SW 79th Ave
- ADVANCED HARDWOOD FLOORS3702 SE VAN WATERS ST
- ADVANCED M & D INTERIORS8420 SW 24TH AVE
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- AFFORDABLE FLOORS7613 NE ST JOHNS RD STE K
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors8322 SE 134th Dr
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Al Semrani's Custom Interiors LLC3208 SE 27th Street
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- Align Concepts ConstructionPO Box 61527
- Align Design7226 Woodcrest Ct N
- All Carpet RepairPO Box 96155
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Floors, Inc4921 NE 129th Ave
- All Seasons Painting & Remodeling11447 SE 34th Ave
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- andres garcia construction pdx11835 SW Center St
- ANITA WOOD CONSTRUCTION23150 SE MCCABE RD
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Apex C&RG, LLC3645 SE Mall St, Apt 60
- Area Floors8112 SE Foster Rd
- Area Floors11945 SW Pacific Hwy
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- Art & Precision9306 NE 93rd Circle
- Art Cortez Construction15783 NW Dairy Creek Rd
North Plains, Oregon
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- ASAP FLOORING5632 Indian Ridge Dr
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- Atlas flooring LLC
- ATWOOD COLOR & CRAFTWORKS151 NE BUFFALO
- Auld Floors & More, LLCP O BOX 1359
- Aurora shop/remodeling22701 NE Halsey St
- AVA CONSTRUCTION LLC4817 NE 128TH ST
- Avenue Flooring35531 Firway Ln
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Avenues Outlet630 SE Belmont St
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B & K TilePO Box 220361
- B K Marek Construction IncPO Box 7157
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bach Custom Coatings Inc13076 Frontier Pkwy
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bailey Contracting LLC333 S State St Ste V #277
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- BAMBOO REVOLUTION1300 SE Grand Ave
- BARKLEY'S GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC4705 NORTH GANTENBEIN AVE
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- BATESON HARDWOOD FLOORS25435 S HOLMAN RD
- Beautiful InteriorsPO Box 871626
- BEAVERTON TILE WORKS2455 NW 29TH AVE
- Best in the West Inc.634 se 13th ave
- Best Marble & Granite Co19396 SW Shaw St
- BINFORD CONSTRUCTION17313 SW SUGAR PLUM CT
- Birdsmouth Construction LLC1633 SE 55th
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Boulder Creek Construction20220 NE Karlsen Dr
Brush Prairie, Washington
- BP INSTALLATION29640 SE LUSTED RD
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- Brandsen Hardwood Floors Inc9333 SE McBrod Ave
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridgeport, Inc8321 SW 175th Ave
- BSC General Contractors Inc3836 NE Skidmore St.
- Bucovina Hardwood Floors13126 NE 39th st
- B & K Tile