3 Mountains Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2006

4.4

3 Mountains Plumbing is a full service plumbing company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 2000, we have extensive experience in both service plumbing and custom remodeling. Our goal is to offer the best customer experience and to exceed your expectations on every job. We service all of Portland, and are close by Sherwood, Newberg, Tualatin, Lake Osewego, Tigard, Beaverton, and Hillsboro. We are open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday and on Saturday by appointment. We accept cash, check and Master Card and Visa for payment. We do everything in our power to communicate effectively with our customers and work in partnership with them. We believe there is no such thing as a “typical customer.” Oregon CCB #169499 and Plumbing Contractor's License PB99...

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
Conrad Construction, LLC

Conrad Construction, LLC offers high quality residential remodeling and new additions. They also offer small project services including general carpentry, windows and door install, siding and exterior structures. They implement strong communication and an organized system to complete projects in a timely and concise manner. Contact professional home builder, Patrick Conrad, in Portland, OR, at (971) 361-4257 for a free estimate.

Offers by Conrad Construction, LLC on Angi

12/02/2020

3 mountains plumbing replaced my sewer line last year, but failed to reconnect the storm drain. I had some flooding in my basement over the summer, and called them to look at it. They stated the flooding was not due to the sewer line work they did and tried to sell me on replacing another small drain. I had some massive flooding this fall and called them again. I had to insist they send out a project manager to look at the situation, and he was able to determine that it was indeed their mistake that was causing the flooding. They were able to make the repairs, but then I had to call the office multiple times to have the concrete work completed in the basement. I felt all of the stress and hassle could've been avoided if they had listened to me when I called them out about the flooding the first time.

Description of Work
replace sewer line

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

01/22/2020

They were excellent and thorough. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They unplugged a drain in my kitchen.

10/21/2019

I live in the upper unit of a condominium and my downstairs neighbor alerted me of water coming from the floor of my unit through his ceiling. So my neighbor and I immediately called 2 plumbing companies that we knew were familiar with our condominium complex. However, neither of them had any immediate openings in their schedules and 1 company told me that they were not equipped to assess the issue at hand. Then I found 3 Mountains Plumbing on Angie's List. I learned that 3 Mountains Plumbing does not charge for assessments and they managed to fit me into their schedule for the next workday which was on a Monday. Jon-Marc arrived Monday afternoon. When I explained that the leak was not visible leak, he contacted a co-worker Houston to come out with a leak detector camera and a leak detector robot. Using this high tech equipment the two plumbers were able to see inside of the drain system & pinpoint exactly where the drain pipe was leaking. Both Jon-Marc and Houston were courteous and professional during the entire time that it took for them to complete the assessment. Jon Marc then provided me with 3 proposals. There was no charge for his service and I did not feel any pressure from him to accept one proposal over another or to use 3 Mountains Plumbing for the repairs that were needed. My neighbor and I were so pleased with the professionalism of both plumbers during their evaluation that we chose 3 Mountains Plumbing for the plumbing job. We opted to have them replace our old cast iron drain pipe with a new PVC pipe. The plumber arrived at the scheduled appointment time and he completed the job within a few hours. Thank you 3 Mountains Plumbing!!!

Description of Work
Evaluate where leak was coming from and repair or replace leaking drain pipe.

10/15/2019

It was great. Nicole at the front office was friendly and was able to schedule a drain cleaner to come out quickly. Konner was very upfront and friendly. He was able to unclog one of our toilets and replace another quickly. I would recommend 3 Mountains again for sure.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning and Toilet Install

07/19/2019

Jon-Marc Hatton from 3 Mountain Plumbing did an excellent, professional installation/replacement of our gas water heater. I was provided several options for replacement/warranties. Communication with the home office was prompt and responsive. Mr. Hatton nailed the installation in the time frame estimated. Everything worked right the first time, Total cost, including installation was very good. I'd recommend 3 Mountain to family and friends. Thank you!

Description of Work
Inspect water heater and replace if needed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/05/2019

Klint and the team were punctual, professional, and easy to work with. The 3 Mountain estimate is an awesome thing, Klint showed up, and carefully went over every aspect of the project, including pressure testing our water system, then...He sat down looked up the prices (showed them to us!) estimated the hours and gave us a quote ON THE SPOT!!! And yes, we hired them on the spot. The crew got everything installed in the scheduled time frame, but Murphy's Law dictates—if you are wrapping up a job at 6pm on the a Friday of a three day weekend there will be a manufacturer defect only to be discovered upon the final system check. Klint handled it and kept us up-to-date and in-the-loop and got everything done in a timely manner. We have already received a second estimate from them for the next stage of our project, and will use them for all our future plumbing projects.

Description of Work
This was a big job, we switched to a tankless Combi boiler/hotwater heater system.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/25/2018

Went very well. Only charged me for a service call. Very pleased with their professionalism so I asked for quotes on one of my toilets and replacing the piping under the sink. Nathaniel, the technician, gave me several different options to choose from. I am looking forward to having the work done. The office has been very responsive as well.

Description of Work
Reconnect pipes for underneath my kitchen sinks

Category plumbing

08/27/2018

They were able to auger and get the line clear and had a camera in my line, showing me where I had 3 breaks, but somehow weren't recording when they took the video so they require an additional service for $560 to jet the line and at that time they would provide me with a video. Seems like a racket that they would force you to spend so much money to get a video when they had a camera in the line! I paid $450 for the service, seems like enough to include the footage.

Description of Work
Emergency sewer line cleared

Category plumbing

06/13/2018

Faucet was installed in 2-3 hours. Job well done, but at a high price.

Description of Work
Install faucet on pedestal sink in bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/11/2018

The work 3 Mountain did was above and beyond. In short they left no trace of their work. They replaced all exterior spigots, insulated where necessary, installed a new water line from the street and replaced nearly all the plumbing in my house. Best of all they left no trace. The holes that were dug were back filled beautifully. The outside spigots are amazing. The kitchen sink faucet is perfect. The newly installed existing insulation was put back properly. And the new water heater was installed while working around the shelves that were in my basement. Great job. Should I need to hire them again, I would.

Description of Work
I needed all old pipes replaced in my house including the main line from the meter. 3 Mountain replaced my 20 something year old water heater. They also replaced the hot water line to my dishwasher and installed a new kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

Plumbing service, leaking faucets, drains, toilets. Fixtures & repair installation. Water mainlines & water heaters

Check, MasterCard, Visa