3 Mountains Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2006

4.4

3 Mountains Plumbing is a full service plumbing company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 2000, we have extensive experience in both service plumbing and custom remodeling. Our goal is to offer the best customer experience and to exceed your expectations on every job. We service all of Portland, and are close by Sherwood, Newberg, Tualatin, Lake Osewego, Tigard, Beaverton, and Hillsboro. We are open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday and on Saturday by appointment. We accept cash, check and Master Card and Visa for payment. We do everything in our power to communicate effectively with our customers and work in partnership with them. We believe there is no such thing as a “typical customer.” Oregon CCB #169499 and Plumbing Contractor's License PB99...

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC

Alex Freddi Construction is a family-owned company, operating in the greater Portland area (excluding Washington) and specializing in residential remodeling. Our work includes full or partial kitchen and bathroom remodels, decks, fences, basements, flooring, tiling, painting, saunas and everything in between. We provide free design and layout ideas. Over the years we have built our reputation on quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and professionalism. We believe that communication and planning are key factors to a successful remodel. We work closely with families to complete their projects in a timely manner, efficiently, on budget, and maintaining a clean and safe work environment at all times. We will provide a reference list and a suppliers list in the Portland area, as well as access to photos of some of previous work with every free estimate. We are in the business of earning your trust!

12/02/2020

3 mountains plumbing replaced my sewer line last year, but failed to reconnect the storm drain. I had some flooding in my basement over the summer, and called them to look at it. They stated the flooding was not due to the sewer line work they did and tried to sell me on replacing another small drain. I had some massive flooding this fall and called them again. I had to insist they send out a proj...

Description of Work
replace sewer line

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

01/22/2020

They were excellent and thorough. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They unplugged a drain in my kitchen.

10/21/2019

I live in the upper unit of a condominium and my downstairs neighbor alerted me of water coming from the floor of my unit through his ceiling. So my neighbor and I immediately called 2 plumbing companies that we knew were familiar with our condominium complex. However, neither of them had any immediate openings in their schedules and 1 company told me that they were not equipped to assess the issu...

Description of Work
Evaluate where leak was coming from and repair or replace leaking drain pipe.

10/15/2019

It was great. Nicole at the front office was friendly and was able to schedule a drain cleaner to come out quickly. Konner was very upfront and friendly. He was able to unclog one of our toilets and replace another quickly. I would recommend 3 Mountains again for sure.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning and Toilet Install

07/19/2019

Jon-Marc Hatton from 3 Mountain Plumbing did an excellent, professional installation/replacement of our gas water heater. I was provided several options for replacement/warranties. Communication with the home office was prompt and responsive. Mr. Hatton nailed the installation in the time frame estimated. Everything worked right the first time, Total cost, including installation was very good. I'd...

Description of Work
Inspect water heater and replace if needed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/05/2019

Klint and the team were punctual, professional, and easy to work with. The 3 Mountain estimate is an awesome thing, Klint showed up, and carefully went over every aspect of the project, including pressure testing our water system, then...He sat down looked up the prices (showed them to us!) estimated the hours and gave us a quote ON THE SPOT!!! And yes, we hired them on the spot. The crew got everything installed in the scheduled time frame, but Murphy's Law dictates—if you are wrapping up a job at 6pm on the a Friday of a three day weekend there will be a manufacturer defect only to be discovered upon the final system check. Klint handled it and kept us up-to-date and in-the-loop and got everything done in a timely manner. We have already received a second estimate from them for the next stage of our project, and will use them for all our future plumbing projects.

Description of Work
This was a big job, we switched to a tankless Combi boiler/hotwater heater system.

Category plumber","water heater installer

09/25/2018

Went very well. Only charged me for a service call. Very pleased with their professionalism so I asked for quotes on one of my toilets and replacing the piping under the sink. Nathaniel, the technician, gave me several different options to choose from. I am looking forward to having the work done. The office has been very responsive as well.

Description of Work
Reconnect pipes for underneath my kitchen sinks

Category plumber

08/27/2018

They were able to auger and get the line clear and had a camera in my line, showing me where I had 3 breaks, but somehow weren't recording when they took the video so they require an additional service for $560 to jet the line and at that time they would provide me with a video. Seems like a racket that they would force you to spend so much money to get a video when they had a camera in the line! I paid $450 for the service, seems like enough to include the footage.

Description of Work
Emergency sewer line cleared

Category plumber

06/13/2018

Faucet was installed in 2-3 hours. Job well done, but at a high price.

Description of Work
Install faucet on pedestal sink in bathroom.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

05/11/2018

The work 3 Mountain did was above and beyond. In short they left no trace of their work. They replaced all exterior spigots, insulated where necessary, installed a new water line from the street and replaced nearly all the plumbing in my house. Best of all they left no trace. The holes that were dug were back filled beautifully. The outside spigots are amazing. The kitchen sink faucet is perfect. The newly installed existing insulation was put back properly. And the new water heater was installed while working around the shelves that were in my basement. Great job. Should I need to hire them again, I would.

Description of Work
I needed all old pipes replaced in my house including the main line from the meter. 3 Mountain replaced my 20 something year old water heater. They also replaced the hot water line to my dishwasher and installed a new kitchen faucet.

Category plumber","water heater installer","home remodeling contractor

Plumbing service, leaking faucets, drains, toilets. Fixtures & repair installation. Water mainlines & water heaters

Check, MasterCard, Visa