Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 105 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Aylwin ConstructionIncredibly easy and so very professional! The roof looks great, all the vents were replaced and some rotten plywood was replaced. All the old roof was removed. It looks fantastic!! We had a very tight timetable and they accommodated us at every turn. Shalena was incredible to work with and went out of her way to make this all incredibly easy!! We cannot recommend them highly enough
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- Ed Gause ConstructionBeautiful detailed work, accurate fixed costs -and a free side order of humor! Ed Gause, Lake Oswego, OR delivers composite decks that are both beautiful, well crafted, and on budget. What more do you want in a deck person? Everything I wanted was implemented with attention to detail. I received a fixed cost bid that included all foreseeable materials and labor. But be prepared for the cost of materials. Ed normally does smaller projects but after careful consideration Ed decided to take on my large project. Our main patio, along with the fence running the entire length of my dog run is a monster! It is an expansive two level deck with a full set of stairs leading up to a gazebo on the top level. See photos. It was also was in need of some structural repairs as well. In our opinion, its one of the best-looking patio we've seen. Next was the small deck off of our master bedroom -on the second floor! It also needed additional structural joists to decrease the floor board spans. Miters and enc cuts were sharp and clean,. Then after painting all the end cuts, the composite lumber blended into a seamless, flowing wood like appearance. See photos. Sil & DIane Davi
- BERNARD PAINTING INCBernard painting recently painted our home, which hadn't been repainted since it was built. We had several estimates for the job, and Brady's was by far the most detailed. With many years experience, he noticed and provided many suggestions to ensure that the work was as meticulous as possible. All work was performed in a very professional manner by an excellent and friendly crew. Brad did an extremely detailed inspection to ensure that everything was done correctly. We were extremely happy with the results! We therefore can highly recommend Bernard Painting! Tim and Beck
- Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLCWe have used Lifetime Remodeling for two major house projects so far, and we highly recommend them. Most recently, we had them replace our roof. We gathered multiple bids first. They weren’t the cheapest, but as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”. That is truly the case with Lifetime Remodeling. They use high quality materials and they care about craftsmanship. Scott, our project manager, is the most genuine down-to-earth contractor I’ve ever worked with. His communication is honest, he cares about the customer, and he always keeps his word. Tim, the project manager in training, was also very professional and had great communication skills. The crew for our roof was Leo and Jose, and those guys were pros! They showed up every morning at 8am sharp. They worked extremely diligently, completely tearing off our old roof and putting on the new one in just 2 days! They covered all our windows and plants to protect them before they began, and they cleaned up all the debris before they left. Our new roof looks fantastic. Lifetime Remodeling also did our siding project a few years ago (and we still get compliments on it all the time). While they were here working on our roof, they took care of a warranty issue on our siding as well for no charge. Parts, labor, everything was taken care of just like Scott promised us years ago if we ever had an issue. That’s great customer service. Long story short, I know how stressful it can be to pick a contractor for a major home project. If you pick Lifetime Remodeling you will not be disappointed
- BERNARD PAINTING INCBeautifully. The proposal was comprehensive and showed attention to detail. The materials provided were top notch. The painters were true professionals. The work was perfection. The results impressive.
- Aylwin ConstructionAWESOME. As a Realtor I will and already have recommmended this roofing company. I am a super pleased customer. The crew installing the roof was professional, courteous, clean and worked super hard to get the roof done quickly. A very positive experience. I got several quotes and chose Aylwin Construction based on a very competitive quotation and, again, am a super happy customer. Todd
- J & B Hardwood Floor Incgreat, very professionally done by a great craftsman, on time and looks beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone
- SFW Construction LLCFrom their initial response to our RFP through conclusion of current-phase work, SFW's construction and paint professionals had the answers my association needed -- and had them when we needed them. When it became evident that scope of construction would have to expand, they worked with me to develop an effective revised project plan. They also provided the documentation I required in order to explain these changes to members of my association. More importantly, the work itself has been consistently outstanding. I look forward to re-engaging with them for the conclusion of this work
- Deck Masters, LLCDeckMasters exceeded my expectations. Their estimates were accurate, their employees are skilled and great to work with, and the project manager and owner were very communicative and responsive. They cleaned up daily and the finished product is OUTSTANDING. I would hire them again without hesitation
Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:WE TAKE SERVICE TO NEW HEIGHTS -Earning your trust, not just the first time but every time. For over 25 years Ponderosa Garage Doors & Repair has provided SW Washington state and the greater Portland, OR metro area with knowledgeable and respectful service. Ponderosa Garage Doors & Repair provides sales, service, and installation of garage doors and garage door openers. We specialize in garage door tear out, replacement, and repairs. We service all types of garage doors and garage door opene..Recent Review:Great. Came out and gave us a quote and we're able to do the job that same day. Both men were very polite and respectful of our home.Pamela G.
- Business Description:We at JAW Construction, Inc. have been in business for 10 years. Our team has many more years of experience in home repair and remodeling. A fully licensed and insured company, we specialize in bathrooms and kitchens. We also provide services in a variety of home construction needs, including large and small-scale residential projects. Our services include tiling, flooring, windows, doors, decks, fences, and handyman services—we are able to meet all of your construction, rental property ma..Recent Review:John and Brian of JAW Construction did a complete interior refresh of our mid 1970’s split entry ranch house. They removed two walls to open up the main living area, added two new windows to allow more natural light in and installed new lighting throughout. All the flooring was replaced with hard wood upstairs and LTV downstairs. They replaced every door along with all the trim in the house. They installed a completely new custom kitchen, remodeled both bathrooms, laundry room and added a wet bar area as well as resurfacing two fireplaces. In short they touched every surface inside our house. John, Brain and all of their subs were easy to work with, professional and helpful throughout the 3 month construction project. They were able to work around the inherent flaws of an older house and were accommodating went we changed our minds and asked for changes. They really did work to fulfill our vision for the house. We are very happy with the fit, finish and overall quality of their work and would highly recommend JAW ConstructionJeffery D.
- Business Description:360 HOME CARE is a licensed bonded and insured Residential General Contractor for the State Oregon; licensed Lead-Based Paint Renovator (required to work on pre-1978 homes; Trade Ally of the Energy Trust of OregonRecent Review:Jeremy & crew at 360 Home Care are absolutely wonderful to work with! We reached out to several contractors in search of the right company to remodel our unfinished basement. We knew right away that Jeremy/360 HC was a match. The initial bid we received was thorough. Competitively priced and completely transparent, each line item was detailed. It was so nice to sign a contract with clearly set expectations. Communication with Jeremy and his crew was open and timely throughout the entire process. We always felt aware of what was coming up; we even shared a google calendar so we could get a snap shot of what to expect each week. Three months into our project COVID-19 hit. But 360 HC took extra care, communicated new protocol clearly, and continued work on a modified timeline. To say that our project was behind schedule would be unfair… amidst a global pandemic we felt safe knowing that Jeremy & crew were always mindful of social distance and accounted for our comfort level having crew members access our home. Jeremy cared for us as he would his own family. After months of watching and waiting and dreaming they completed our basement and the result is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. What was once a 1,000 square foot dirty dark basement is now 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a laundry room, and a family room! It’s better than we ever could have imagined. I would recommend 360 Home Care to anyone looking to improve their home. And we will certainly have them back when we’re ready to tackle our next projectSarah F.
- Business Description:Exterior Barrier is a general contracting company that specializes in transforming properties from fixer-uppers into desirable homes. We fix exterior issues like siding, windows, roofing, painting. We replace old windows and install new windows. We remodel kitchens and bathrooms. Most of all, we strive to create the most value possible for every dollar our customers invest. Our goal is to partner with our clients so their dreams are achievedRecent Review:Awesome - professional job. Eugene and his crew did a fantastic job from the start. He was a perfectionist and used high quality materials and performed high quality work. Eugene and His crew were on time everyday, very hard workers, professional and courteous. Eugene communicated with us through the entire project and made sure we were pleased with the work. He takes great pride in his work and wants it to last a lifetime and it shows as our house looks like a brand new home. Neighbors and bystanders have given us many compliments. Eugene also met with and communicated with other contractors on the project who were installing stone and concrete make sure they were on track with install areas for each service and that materials used by the other contractors not only would be installed correctly to meet the standards required for him to install Hardie siding properly but also that they used high quality material (like flashing as well) in areas where his siding met or overlapped their work. Exterior paint is beautiful - spot on with the color we chose. Would definitely use Exterior Barrier againx x.
- Business Description:Gronholm Remodeling is a one man operation. What does that mean to you? You have more control. You communicate directly with the person doing the work and you get the desired result. I'm very easy to work with and you will be extremely pleased with the results. Multi - year Super Service Award winner (including 2014). Accept debit/credit cards, checks, & cashRecent Review:Very well. All it takes to get along with me is honesty and doing your job well, meeting all expressed expectations. Steve is capable, very reliable, honest, and met all expectations. I am particular about doing things right... and he did that. The house was sold as "turnkey".. .and the buyer is still happy with the house. (I checked back with her in the last month... about 15 months after she bought the house.) Steve is also a nice guy and very straightforwardMichael O.
- Business Description:Georg Younger Framing CCB License # 72257: LBPR License # LBPR72257 RRP Certified and LBPR Licensed Framing contractor for the greater Portland, Oregon area since 1991, and I have been a carpenter since 198Recent Review:I had a section of dry rot that needed repair and every contractor in Portland seemed too busy to even return my call. I called Georg and though he was pretty bust too, he squeezed me in the next day. After a couple of days, he and his crew were done and they did an excellent job, even left the work area spotless. I scanned his card so I won't lose it. He my go to guy for future repairsCaisie B.
- Business Description:ProBuilt NW, LLC operates as a general contractor specializing in probate estates, projects of Air BnB customers, and purchasing distressed homes.Recent Review:Installed kitchen hood and vented through the roof. Excellent work. I would definitely hire him again.Mary Lee T.
- Business Description:LADA Enterprises, Inc. is a premier Portland-Vancouver Exterior Remodeling company. Established in 1997 we specialize in siding, EIFS, windows, roofs and deck replacement. We also do structural dry rot and framing repairs. Our company does repairs starting with single family homes going all the way to apartment and condominium complexes. We have remodeled numerous homes and apartments during existence of our company. We have numerous client reviews on Angie’s list starting 2006. Our number on..Recent Review:We highly recommend LADA. They replaced our windows, removed vinyl siding, performed extensive dry rot repairs, installed HardiePlank siding, and painted the house. Fred was wonderful to work with and answered all our questions. Fred and his crew paid excellent attention to detail and were professional and punctual. They cleaned the work area after each shift. They even accommodated some additional work we hadn't thought about until the project was complete. Our house looks so much better and we are very pleased with LADA and would hire them againKaren L.
- Business Description:Alex Freddi Construction is a family-owned company, operating in the greater Portland area (excluding Washington) and specializing in residential remodeling. Our work includes full or partial kitchen and bathroom remodels, decks, fences, basements, flooring, tiling, painting, saunas and everything in between. We provide free design and layout ideas. Over the years we have built our reputation on quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and professionalism. We believe that communication and planning a..Recent Review:Fantastic! Norm did an excellent job with our remodel. Even during the tail end of the COVID era things couldn’t have gone smoother. Norm was great at communicating his schedule and had thoughtful solutions to some of the finer details. A job well done Alex Freddi ConstructionFred P.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner in Roofing and Gutter Repair/Replacement! Aylwin construction is a family business that was founded in 1996 by rufus aylwin with an emphasis on portland oregon. We employ only trained and qualified roofers, no subcontractors. We strive to provide fast and friendly construction services, whether it is a simple repair or a complex re-roofing operation. Once we start a roof we stay until completion, most jobs take 1-3 days. Customer satisfaction is our main objective, ..Recent Review:Complete roof job and gutters completed to our house back in 2013 but I did not have access to a Complement/Recommend this contractor tool. I know it was a few years ago but they did a terrific job on a very steep, multi-vaulted roof and we have had no problem, still works and looks terrific. What also impressed me was their clean-up job on the property after the job was done. It was cleaner than when they started!!! Work done to your home is important, you will not be disappointed with Alwin as your Contractor partner. Plus they actually answer their phone!!! Rich ~ TigarRich W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
general contractors in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- In-Home Furniture Repair and Refinishing by Ryan Poulton 8915 SW Commercial St
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 360 HOME CARE. LLC7316 SE 17th Ave
- 4R HOUSE LLCPO BOX 481
- 52 Weeks Construction872 W Main Street G59
- In-Home Furniture Repair and Refinishing by Ryan Poulton
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A and H Builders Inc6077 NE Alder St
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A D Handyman Solution Inc13120 SW 242nd Ter
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A-Tech Heating and Air Conditioning Inc20170 SW Kinnaman Rd
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- Ability Plus Roofing16055 SW Walker Rd. #110
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Advantage Services Construction Inc.5525 NW Skyline Blvd.
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AgelessRefinishing1769 jacie way
- AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors8322 SE 134th Dr
- Al Semrani's Custom Interiors LLC3208 SE 27th Street
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- All Seasons Painting & Remodeling11447 SE 34th Ave
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All Weather Construction & Roofing Inc301 Long Ave
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Anderson Sandblasting LLC21155 SE Curtis Rd
- Anderson Woodworks6007 NE 100th Ave
- Andrew Spear Creative Designs LLC9586 NW Arborview Dr
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Apex C&RG, LLC3645 SE Mall St, Apt 60
- AQF INCPO BOX 1776
- Art Cortez Construction15783 NW Dairy Creek Rd
North Plains, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- Austin Kowalski Handyman Services8570 SW CHEROKEE ST.
- Aylwin Construction 3144 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Bald Peak custom carpentry36333 SW Bald Peak rd
- BARKLEY'S GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC4705 NORTH GANTENBEIN AVE
- Baron's Handyman Service5230 SE King Rd. # 117
- Barrett Cabinet Install & Services Inc6829 se 82nd ave
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- BEANE CONSTRUCTION9573 S GRIBBLE RD
- BEAVERTON TILE WORKS2455 NW 29TH AVE
- BENJAMIN COLEMAN PAINTING2942 NE 51ST AVE
- Berger Construction LLC3574 Lawrence St SE
- Bergh Construction LLC828 Ponderosa Ave NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- BERNARD PAINTING INCPO BOX 23608
- BESAND CUSTOM EXTERIORS LLC3760 MARKET ST NE PMB #291
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- BLACKSTONE BUILDERS5631 NE 33rd Ave
- BLAND CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 1010 Canby
- Blue Star Construction Services2229 ne burnside rd. #91
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Both Sides Construction1320 NE 160th Ave
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- Bridgeport, Inc8321 SW 175th Ave
- Brisco Roofing5703 NE St James Rd
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Bryan Dale Construction LLC571 NE Anderson Rd
- BRYANT BUILDERS18320 SW DELORIS LN
- BUILDCRAFT LLC9221 SW 7TH AVE
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland