Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Haven Spa Pool & HearthWe've had beautiful response and professionalism. We were having a plumbing issue. They did the test at no charge. They gave us some additional chemicals at no charge. They said this should settle it down, but if it doesn't we will come out and drain it for you, fill it and redo the chemicals to start over again. The owner's son was out here working just like the crew was out here working. They are just super, super people
- Cascade Pools & SpasWe've found Cascade's tech's to have all been with the company a long time, a real tribute to the company itself. The one sent in this case, Mike, quickly identified the problem with the pump, a bad bearing and replaced it. He then took it upon himself to look at the rest of our equipment, including the electric pool cover and pool sweep and make minor repairs as necessary. Very thorough and very professional. Cascade put in our pool and have maintained the equipment ever since. They have excellent, knowledgeable employees and can be counted on to fix any problem. They are highly recommended. Jamie has helped tremendously in the office, as well
- GARCIA CONSTRUCTIONMr Garcia was very pleasant in setting a day and time to look at our pool remodel. He was on time and took what I felt was an appropriate amount of time to give us a comprehensive estimate. He did real measurements and showed us materials that we could use. We went over his estimate and when we are ready he will be the first we call
- Premier Pool and SpaGreat !! I had met a Premier sales person at a Portland Home show last spring. After getting some brochure information I checked on the companies reviews online. Satisfied with the good reviews I made an apportionment to discuss options that would work for my home. Glendon from Premier met me at my home several times over the next few weeks to layout options on my ground and review some cool digital renderings of my backyard space with several pool options dropped in that I could consider. I made my choice and then had a detailed meeting in their office regarding what to include and basically built my pool with some additional options. I budgeted some things out and kept others until I was good to go with price and design. They kept me advised of the delivery time and the expected completion stages. The various stages allowed for me to do a little work myself to the space and budget accordingly since payments were due when each stage was completed. A few delays happened due to slow transit of materials and city permit process but everything considered it was good and I was excited. They had a good pool educator out to the house for water condition education and equipment. I have confidence that I will be able to maintain everything but I wouldn't hesitate in contact them to assist me if needed. If i have the opportunity to purchase another pool I will contact Premier without hesitation. Great experience and great result that has improved my home
- NW Vinyl POOL BUILDERSSee above. The pool looks great. We had a small possible hole after install. He fixed it but also provided a 2nd liner under warranty just in case there was a problem. (No problems though) He also guaranteed the labor to reinstall the 2nd liner when/if needed. Our pool was packed all summer with kids. One of the great things about our pool is that it mirrors an in ground (without an In ground price) it has a shallow and deep end. And a slide on the deep end side. (We installed a deck surround as well) The kids spent hours in it over the summer and we had many parties. It's been 6 plus months and definitely no buyer remorse. Since we have a little one, we also installed an automatic pool cover that is key activated and locks. It only takes moments to open or close the pool. And when it's locked closed its closed. Period. The auto cover was more than the actual pool itself, but you can't put a price on safety. We also went with the salt system. For anyone thinking of a pool, salt is the way to go. We had a hundred or so people coming and going from the pool this summer . The water is as clear today as it was at install. Our first small blow up pool caused a lot of headache with getting the chemicals right and dealing with the and quot;chemical cloudand quot; in the water. With this pool and the salt system it's amazing. NW Vinyl pools was great. He worked within our budget, answered our questions, followed up with emails and came through on his word. Excellent
- GARCIA CONSTRUCTIONThe quote was for about $10,000. He was exceptional in the group that came out. He was just very thorough, and he followed through. We would probably go with them when we actually end up doing it next year. . He was very professional, the quote was right in there as it was not high or low. It was a good quote. Overall they were very good
- MARQUIS SPASI like the quality of their product and the fact that they are an Oregon owned company. They aren't the cheapest. I would continue to use them.
- California Pools & LandscapeCalifornia Pools and Landscape They were very responsive and they had the ability to provide 3-D images of what the pool and decking will look like based on our setting. So they had some really sophisticated tools to be able to get exact dimensions of property lines and so forth.
- Premier Pool and SpaBasically, they were able to right all that was wrong with our pool. We were under the gun for time as we had a family reunion at our house that was scheduled on a Saturday afternoon and they heroically were able to get in all the materials on time and fix all before the party. They absolutely delivered on every promise and the party was a smashing success, thanks to Vitaliy and his team
- Premier Pool and SpaMy backyard in-ground pool was 30 years old and had not always been well maintained. I contacted several pool companies for bids and recommendations. Vitaly, (I probably didn't spell his name correctly) is the owner of Victory Pools. He not only gave me a bid that was competitively priced, but also had many helpful ideas that in the end I'm very thankful to have utilized. He also took me and my wife on a tour of many of his projects and we were highly impressed. Vitatly also was a hands-on contractor. Whether doing the highly technical aspects of the project and there were many, we moved all the pool equipment, converted from chlorine to salt, added many interesting features, reshaped the pool, added drains and gas features, etc, Vitaly was there with his work boots on. His crew was attentive, clean and conscientious. Vitaly is also a good communicator. A project of this magnitude comes with ongoing opportunities for upgrades. Vitaly did not try to up-sale me, but would bring things to my attention along the way. We'd discuss the price and then make a decision. We became friends through the experience and I continue to use Vitaly for my pool winterization and summer maintenance. I give Vitaly and team my highest recommendation
Swimming Pool Companies in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:Excellent. We have used this company on previous projects so used them again knowing it would be done correctly. We did not get other bids because there was no question but that we would use SFW. The personnel was efficient and pleasant, job was finished quickly and expertly with no mess for me to deal withLinda H.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Haven is a locally owned full service hot tub, swimming pool & fireplace dealer & service contractor with retail locations in Vancouver, Beaverton & Clackamas. Haven is proud to be a certified Northwest Natural Gas Service Service Solutions provider and a member of the Home Builders Association. Licensed, insured and bonded in Oregon & Washington states, supporting local businesses and our communities whenever possible. Hot Water Doctors & Northwest Stove Specialists are former db..Recent Review:From start to finish, the people at Haven Spa, Pool and Hearth provided excellent service. Went to store, Randy showed me options, Stephan came and measured my fireplace and made recommendations, quotes were given, and a date was set up. Kyle and Nick arrived ready to work. Even though I said a drop cloth wouldn't be necessary because I have a big dog with muddy paws, they still covered my floor. The entire process went smoothly from start to finish. I appreciated that they did it all - arranging the electrical connection, building permit, the inspection. And, I love the insert. It's beautifulCarol T.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:With twenty four years of pool building experience Premier Pools and Spas knows what it takes to build a custom pool that is as trouble and maintenance free as possible! We also take your kids safety as a very serious concern, we think of them first! Rated #1 Pool Company in AmericaRecent Review:Vataliy and his crew did an amazing job with our pool project. I feel that Vataliy is an extremely nice family guy who knows the business of building pools. He is also an artist who has very good spatial awareness and design flare. What he built for my family has literally changed our lives! We spend all of our time outside during the Summer months and we have found that we use our outdoor space even during the early Spring and late Fall months. The family time that we spend together cannot be quantified! It also gets my kids outside playing and away from the T.V. and mobile devices. I would highly recommend this company and highly recommend doing a pool! Your life will never be the sameMicah D.
- Business Description:Looking for a licensed and experienced contractor to tackle a project? Get guaranteed quality results with Unique Flooring. We offer professional and reliable contracting services and installation for a wide variety of needs, working with the dedication and craftsmanship that has earned us a reputation for excellence. Get in touch for a free quote today
- Business Description:General contractor, sole proprietorRecent Review:I have used the company since 2002. They do a wonderful job. Mark is contentious and cost effective. He does exactly what he says he will and is highly professional. They have also have built a pool house with an endless pool, remodeled a kitchen and did a deck repair. I have had no issues with scheduling and they are very responsiveRICK W.
- Business Description:Vision Installations is a locally owned and family operated business that started in 1993. We specialize in 3 categories...Pools, Audio/Video, and Automation Systems. We pride ourselves in having clients for life, not just a single job. ----------2021 SPRING PROMO of 15% OFF of pool liner replacements---------- POOLS: We specialize in outdoor spaces, and perform in ground pool liner repairs and installation. We specialize in automating pool features into easy to control interfaces. --..Recent Review:It went very well. He was knowledgable and made sure I had reception. He explained why some channels didn't have good reception. He was easy to talk to and answered my questions. He gave me advise. The price was fair. I recommend him to anyoneSANDRA C.
- Business Description:Cascade Pools and Spas is a locally owned company with over 60 years of experience serving clients in the Portland, Ore. area. We can help enhance your backyard or the entrance to your building with beautiful custom swimming pools, spas and water features. Our skilled team has the experience to design and install inviting pools and spas that will give you hours of enjoyment. Perhaps you want a new waterfall or fountain as the center piece of your outdoor sitting area, if so we can help with ..Recent Review:Stopped in to talk to Cascade Pools about establishing routine service of my outdoor in ground hot tub. I see their trucks go up and down my street all the time and thought if my neighbors are using them, they must do a good job - right? They quickly told me they were not interested in my business, since they did not install the hot tub. OK says I ... at which point I asked them if they could quote me a price to replace the cover. They told me there would be a charge to drive the 6 minutes down the road to measure for it. I then offered to measure it myself and send a photo of the existing cover (since I was unsure if I needed a circular or oval cover). They told me that would be OK - gave me their email address - and I sent a photo. They emailed (not called) me back a few days later saying they weren't able to open the .jpg photo. Really? I don't buy it. I have since gone to someone else. <br /Laura T.
- Business Description:Over 60 years in the Northwest makes Cascade Pools & Spas your best choice for custom built and CAD-designed residential and commercial gunite pools, spas, and water features. Our service department offers experienced repair and professional maintenance and cleaning, as well as a wide range of accessories and chemicals for sale. Please take a look at the photo gallery of some of our projects on the Pools, Spas and Photo Gallery pages. You'll find our equipment of choice on the Manufacturers a..
- Business Description:Metal Sheet Flashing Manufacturer.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth10560 SE Hwy 212
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth
- MARQUIS SPAS8775 SW Cascade Ave A6
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
- MARQUIS SPAS
- Premier Pool and Spa9150 S W Pioneer Ct Ste G
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Premier Pool and Spa
- Vision Installations LLC10117 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste F20
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- Vision Installations LLC