Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 97 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lake Oswego
- Forest Landscape IncJob took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed to build the wall properly really made a difference. The end result is amazing and we are very happy with the result
- Forest Landscape IncExcellent service, quality of work, timekeeping and communication. The onsite crew were excellent too.
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- G's Concrete IncWe hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighbors
- G's Concrete Inc"BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!" --- that's all I could say when I saw the end result! Totally professional job from start to finish. These people were hard working and knew what they were doing. Double driveway was widened, as were the walkways. Vast improvement over what existed before! Will definitely be calling them for future jobs
- G's Concrete IncGerardo was great to work with from start to finish. He provided a detailed job estimate and stuck to the cost. They showed up when they said they would, had good equipment and a crew of at least 4-6 people working each day. The whole job took maybe 3 days and the result looks great. No surprises and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
- Superior Building Concepts LLCWe would highly recommend Superior Building Concepts for your next project. After many over priced quotes, underpriced quotes with a wink and a nod to do this small job without permit, or contractors that stopped by to provide a quote that we never heard from again we received a referral from Angie's list for Superior Building Construction. Stan came by, gave us a reasonable quote then followed up with a very professional and complete contract. We signed with Superior and were pleasantly surprised with the continued professionalism. We received compete drawings with architectural choices. After our selection, it was put through the permit process. At each point we received proper communication from Stan. Once construction began, Stan was there managing the subcontractors and working alongside. We were delighted with each subcontractor Stan brought on board. They were all punctual, courteous and cleaned up everything after their respective jobs were complete. With Covid supply shortages you can imagine some of the issues that arose, but with each roadblock Stan communicated with us and we worked out satisfactory work arounds. This remodel was a pleasant experience and Stan and his team made the difference. You can be confident in your project if you select Superior Building Concepts
- G's Concrete IncGerardo Herrera and his team did an excellent job. We are very pleased with our new driveway and front porch. "G" demonstrated his experience and knowledge as he assessed our project, including the slope and drainage requirements, and he took the time to answer all our questions about the process. Also, G was onsite for the big day, "the pour." I believe it is a measure of quality control, but I also think he just loves the work and takes great pride in it. When we are ready to replace our back patio, we will be calling G's Concrete
- 6pound concreteMa'ama was very communicative throughout the entire process from quote to completion of work. Our walkway came out beautifully. We will certainly use his company in the future and will recommend them out to friends.
- 7-IRON CONSTRUCTIONThey did everything they promised and then some. They were very respectful of our property and neighbors property. They kept the work area clean and cleaned up everything after the work was done. Their prices were VERY competitive and we could no be happier with the project and the Mesuis. Top notch work and very good people
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:CCB NUMBER: 181422. Dateline Concrete, happily operating in beautiful Portland, Oregon, is ready to provide answers to your questions regarding stained and/or stamped concrete for your decorative concrete design. We manage concrete and brick projects from start to finish and you will love the results! We have countless happy clients as you can see from the quality work shown in our examples and we would love to help make you happy and improve the value of your homeRecent Review:Dateline was prompt to respond to our request for a bid. They came out and surveyed the work to be done, had good suggestions about how to maximize the benefit and to keep the cost down. Their bid was very competitive. They were able to schedule the work within a few weeks of our acceptance of their bid. The work was done rapidly and professionally. They were able to work with us on additional work that was discovered once the concrete was up to replace a subterranean drain pipe that would obviously have cause problems. The work was completed on the original schedule. We are VERY happy with the results. We give Dateline the highest possible recommendation with no reservations. We would use them again without questionBrenda M.
- Business Description:Xcelent Concrete Services provides Residential concrete flat work such as Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Garage Floors,RV Pads and much more at different finishing such as stamp finishing, expose aggregate finishing, broom finishing, sand finishing etc. Highly skilled & reliable services. We make sure we meet your expectations. Call us at (503) 676-017Recent Review:It was great I would recommend there work to anyone.Alvin C.
- Business Description:We at pound4pound construction are here to assist you with your concrete needs, our workers been in concrete business for more than 10 years. We are specialize in many different finishing, stamped,aggregate, broom, sand finish and much more. Give us a call and we will make sure to do our best to help you.Recent Review:The company was fast, efficient and very friendly. They did a great job and would definitely use them again. Can say enough good things!Robin D.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent! Work was done on schedule. Everyone was pleasant and professional. Kept me informed of the work progress and in the loop with any questions and concerns I may have along the way. Completed work was done as I originally described and hoped for. Am quite pleased. Will hire P4PC again in the futureEric A M.
- Business Description:Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhoodRecent Review:Job took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed to build the wall properly really made a difference. The end result is amazing and we are very happy with the resultDAVID C.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Very Well. Very professionally done, looks great, Very quickly got project done. Cleaned up. Fair price.Laurits D.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
- Business Description:GWC Decorative Concrete specializes in making your home look elegant and beautiful at an affordable price. Our variety of award-winning services allows you to choose the look they feel best suits your home. Make a lasting first impression with a GWC patio, walkway, or new driveway. A decorative project puts a finishing touch to the exterior of your home. No longer do you have to have flat concrete with oil stains, cracks or rust stains. Let GWC create a beautiful concrete pad that you can be ..Recent Review:GWC is flat out amazing. The entire crew is very nice, and exceedingly talented / professional. The completely overhauled my backyard and front walk way / steps and I couldn't be happier with the quality of their workEric N.
- Business Description:Cretec Concrete LLC is a family owned business that focus on SERVING Residential Flat work in the Portland Metro area and its surrounders areas as Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Milwaukie, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Aloha, HillsboroRecent Review:It started out pretty well. I sent through a request for a quote on Angi but, after a few days, heard nothing so sent an e-mail through to them. I received a callback within minutes and scheduled a time for Spencer to come take a look at what we wanted. This was just about 2 days before the late June heat dome hit Portland. Spencer came out later that day and took some notes. Due to the extreme heat, I figured it might be a week before we heard back as I imagined their crew would miss a few work days and become backed up. We completely understood. However, after a week of silence, I sent through another e-mail directly to Cretec, asking when we might expect a quote on the project. I got no response this time. I waited another week and then decided to call. I spoke to a woman (Spencer's wife?) who said she had not received any paperwork from Spencer regarding the job and would look into it. She said she couldn't reach him that day but promised to call back by noon the following day. Needless to say, we heard nothing. I would probably have given up on them much earlier except for the fact that we had used them several years back for a job and were extremely pleased by their work. I am making the assumption that the job was too small and perhaps not worth their time but we would very much have appreciated being told this to begin with so we might look elsewhere. I am very disappointed as I have recommended them to several neighborsBarbara C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide our customers exceptional service and value, by providing the highest quality products and delivering them in a safe and a timely manner. We are family owned and operated since 2016.Recent Review:Ma'ama was very communicative throughout the entire process from quote to completion of work. Our walkway came out beautifully. We will certainly use his company in the future and will recommend them out to friendsDaniel W.
Deals in Lake Oswego for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
concrete contractors in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A-QUEST CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION3838 SE 104TH
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- ABC Seal Coating3905 NE 56th Ave
- Above & Beyond Hydroseed Inc2720 NE 175th St
- Above & Beyond Restoration LLCP.O BOX 524
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Abraham Tile7822A SW Chestnut St
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE1908 NW 4TH ST
Battle Ground, Washington
- ACCURATE CONCRETE CUTTING6816 NE 40th Ave Ste A
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All Backyard Construction19505 SW Edy Rd
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All-Pro Landscape11605 SE Orient Dr
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Allen Louis Warner4230 SE King Rd #191
- ALLIANCE Landscape 31675 SW Tongue Ln
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alternative Edge Concrete975 SE 29th St
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- ARRIETA'S CONCRETE INCPO BOX 2530
Oregon City, Oregon
- Artistic Landscapes10670 SW Black Diamond Way
- ASI/Assured Shotcrete Corp15615 SE Francis Ave
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Axel Concrete Construction LLC5020 NE Killingsworth St # 108
- A Guy I Know Inc
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Bedrock Concrete Cutting Inc140 SE 99th Ave
- before and after construction 2940 James Ct
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Best Laid Concrete Const Co28031 SE Sweetbriar Rd
- Betts Concrete Inc23502 SE Shady View Ln
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Big Jim's Home Repair4630 SW 177th Ave
- BIG TREE CONSTRUCTION12721 NE HASSALO ST
- BIGFOOT CONSTRUCTION7923 SW LELAND DR
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- BRAE-MAC CONSTRUCTION1724 19TH ST
West Linn, Oregon
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Bretthauer Road Oil2950 SE Brookwood Ave
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewster Construction LLC503 SE Sheridan Rd Unit 26
- BRIDGE CITY CUSTOM MASONRY4495 SW 182ND AVE
- Bridgeport Concrete Leveling LLC14927 SE Oatfield Rd
- BRUCE FORTUNE INCPO BOX 150
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Brush Prairie Concrete Inc17510 NE 192nd Ave
Brush Prairie, Washington
- BUILDCRAFT LLC9221 SW 7TH AVE
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- Baltera Painting
- C4 Coatings11954 NE GLISAN ST
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Catalyst Construction & Remodeling 503-914-91461031 NE 76th Ave
- CedarWorks ConstructionPO Box 374
- CFB Construction
Oregon City, Oregon
- CHRIS'S CONCRETE ENGRAVING6535 SW 192ND AVE
- Christensen Masonry Restoration8550 SW Stratford Ct
- Clog Busters LLC2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd Suite 549
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
- COLOR CRAFT CONSTRUCTION895 NW TOWLE AVE
- CONCRETE ALTERNATIVES7194 SW 156TH ST
- Concrete Lifting Solutions7110 SW Fir Loop Suite 120
- Concrete Sawing Co Inc16119 SE Evelyn St
- Confluence Construction and Restoration14650 SE Anderson
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cottonwood Construction Corp.P.O. Box 25430
- Couch Construction LLC28048 SW Willow Creek Dr
- Coulee Concrete Designs LLC3308 SE 50th Ave
- Courtesy Construction Company601 NE 113th Ave
- CR WOODS TRUCKING & EXCAVATION INCPO BOX 1488
- CRAFTSMAN CONSTRUCTION9850 SW Denney Rd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C4 Coatings