Kennedy Plumbing Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2005

13985 SW Farmington Road

Beaverton, OR 97005

Established in 1974. Kennedy Plumbing Inc is a locally owned full service plumbing company that was founded in December of 1974 by John & Christine Kennedy. Charge by the hour plus material. License # CCB 10967.

09/02/2020

Ann P.

Great. Work done in a reasonable time for a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

12/01/2018

Peter A.

I called 8 plumbers, got a bunch of voicemails, and of the few that actually answered their phones-- none could come same day- most were a week out. Then I called Kennedy, they actually answered their phone, and said they could squeeze me in with one of their plumbers same day. Jerry called a bit later, said his previous job finished early, and asked if he might come early. I said great! Jerry showed up early, diagnosed the problem and communicated with me all along the way. He finished in less than an hour and was on his way. All in all, an excellent experience all around.

Description of Work
Toilet leak fixing

06/05/2018

Linda F.

Everything went very well from the beginning. I called on a Friday and was told a plumber could be out on Monday. I was not going to be home so the appointment was set up for Tuesday. the plumber called about 30 minutes before his expected arrival time to confirm he would be here at noon. He arrived a couple of minutes after noon. He was very friendly from the moment he stepped out of his van. Introduced himself and came in to look over the problem. Jerry found where the leak was coming from immediately. I asked him if he also had a different strainer basket as the one in the sink was very difficult to use and allowed water to leak out of the sink. Jerry started to remove the pipe in the trap where water was dripping and the entire thing fell apart. It was totally rotted out. He replaced the pipe, the drain, and the strainer basket. He had everything cleaned up and tested very quickly. He also gave us some advise on replacing the caulking on the sink and replacing a divot in the porcelain. Jerry was very efficient and friendly through the entire process. My husband and I both thought the amount charged was very fair. We will certainly be calling Kennedy Plumbing again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Repair leak in kitchen drain.

02/01/2018

Jan L.

Was on time, checked everything and did a good job

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky garbage disposal

12/11/2017

Steve B.

Everything went great. Clay showed up on time called just before he came.Got strait to work kept the area clean. It was a good job all around.

Description of Work
Had a toilet installed

12/08/2017

Kathy M.

Very pleased with the work that was done

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet, rerouted hoses to install new garbage disposal and connect to new dishwasher

09/20/2017

Kim M.

Had to call around to several businesses before reaching Kennedy Plumbing. They were ready with a date & time for an appointment before I could get my pen ready! Really kind and attentive to my problem. I was advised I would receive a call when the serviceman was headed my way. I received the call as expected and he showed up shortly thereafter. He was efficient and professional. I will certainly use Kennedy Plumbing in the future and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Unhook a gas stove from gas line

08/22/2017

jerry W.

We have used them multiple times and are always happy with the service.

Description of Work
They did general plumbing work. They have done all sorts of work for us. They have replaced all of our toilets, and fixed our toilet problems. They have fixed faucets and the garbage disposal.

06/28/2017

Terry K.

Had to replace the drain to the bathtub. The tech knew what he was doing and quickly replaced the drain. Replaced O-rings to fix the leak on the kitchen spout. Very professional and careful in regards to fixtures, etc..

Description of Work
Unclog bathtub drain and fix leak on kitchen sink spout

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/12/2017

Michelle N.

Perfect!!!!! Great work, wonderfully done. We are so happy and it was a tough job. It had to be put in the floor since we have a split entry with daylight basement home. The technician that did the work was brilliant!

Description of Work
Had a wTer line to my refrigerator run

06/10/2017

Janet B.

I've used Kennedy a few times for regular plumbing issues and have always been happy with their response and work. But I was amazed with how Clay was able to remove and replace a long section of very old and very heavy pipe. It was a major piece of work and he did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace a leaking main water pipe in the basement

05/24/2017

LINNEA H.

Everything was "fixed" the first day. Unfortunately, they needed to return twice because some of the issues were really not fixed. However, they were very cooperative and returned without questioning us.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, replace toilet, fix leaking toilet and two leaking faucets

05/18/2017

JOHN B.

On schedule and no problems. These guys are classic plumbers with years of experience. I've used them before and would use them again.

Description of Work
New gas water heater.

05/01/2017

KAREN S.

There were some problems getting the right part but the overall service was good and the ultimate fix was great. I will call them again.

Description of Work
Fix toilet

03/20/2017

Ron R.

The plumber came the next day and did excellent work. We have had no further problems.

Description of Work
Pipes were broken in the front yard and needed emergency repair.

01/16/2017

Kathie T.

He was prompt, efficient, and he gave us helpful suggestions. We were very happy with him.

Description of Work
He put in a new garbage disposal.

12/20/2016

Dorothy A.

I called Kennedy Plumbing when a different contractor hired for today couldn't make it up the hill to my house. They dispatched Randy, who was here within an hour! Randy did an outstanding job. He worked swiftly and efficiently, asking good questions along the way and diagnosing little issues with the three toilets I had bought at Lowes, thinking they were the same quality as the ones you'd you'd get through a plumber... hint: they're not. Randy showed me the issues -- DOA flush valve on one toilet, leaky tank gasket on another, 3 entirely different seats all missing proper gaskets on all three! -- and he had the parts on-hand to fix them. He was careful to use drop-cloths to protect our hardwood floors and carpets. The price was very fair and he was done in a bit more than 4 hours, including testing and resealing that brand-new leaky tank. He hauled away the old toilets, cleaned up very well after himself, and even took the boxes and packing materials too. As an occasional handyman myself, I noticed little things like the high quality of the sealant bead he ran around the base of the new toilets. Great job Randy! Thanks Kennedy Plumbing! On my way to Lowes to get these seats swapped out for the ones that were supposed to be in the boxes to begin with...

Description of Work
3 toilets replaced / upgraded

12/15/2016

Edward J.

1st visit by the plumber, he found problems with the hot & cold water valves which he replaced. He also removed the hot water recirculation connection that we weren't using and tightened all connections. He said the faucet might need replacing, but couldn't tell for sure. He had some on his truck though, if we wanted to do that. We said we would wait to see if it was still leaking before doing that. Although there were no leaks anywhere near the Insinkerator hot water dispenser, he indicated that the unit could break any time if it was 2 years or older. We have had it for just 2 years. He said he wasn't seeing any leaks and left. We paid $301. Five minutes later it was leaking under the sink again. I called the office and scheduled for him to come back the next day to replace the faucet since the plumber said that was the last thing that could be leaking. 2nd visit, he replaced the faucet. Told me all was dry below sink. I asked what warranty was. He said he didn't know company warranty, but he would warrant their work for a year. I asked him to write that on the bill. He said he couldn't because it was his personal warranty. I paid another $126 for the sink install. We purchased the sink itself from George Morlan for $115 less than they were trying to sell it to us for. The plumber left. Five minutes later there was a small leak at the water intake tube for the Insinkerator hot water dispenser. Prior to the plumbers work, there was no leaking in that area. It was Saturday, so they weren't able to come back until Tuesday as we were not home Monday. 3rd visit, the plumber said he probably bumped the hot water dispensing unit while working and replaced a part on it. Water started gushing out of the bottom of the hot water dispenser. The plumber said the unit just happened to fail as he was replacing the part. He said it was neither his fault nor his problem because they can fail anytime if they are 2 years or older. He disconnected the unit so we didn't end up with a flood under the sink. So we ended the 3rd visit with things dry under the sink, having spent $427 total for the plumber, buying a new faucet, and having a perfectly good hot water dispenser being trashed. And I'm still not sure the faucet needed replacing. The hot water dispenser was certainly functioning properly until they started working under the sink. Nothing paid for the last visit. I was thoroughly disgusted with the service they provided.

Description of Work
Had leaks under the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/13/2016

Cynthia L.

Fantastically well!! Randy is so nice and great at plumbing! Great suggestions as my kitchen is '88! Joel in the office was very helpful and coordinated my appts. with my kitchen install. Thank you Kennedy Plumbing! :)

Description of Work
This is not the first time I have used Kennedy Plumbing. These guys are fantastic from Joel in the office to Randy the service guy. Great customer service. I had an appt at 8am but couldn't get hm until 8:30 and Randy had left a note he was by and to call the office to reschedule. I called Joel in the office and he rerouted Randy right back to me! Whew, because I am remodeling my kitchen and the contractors were coming tomorrow! I needed all the plumbing capped off. They are scheduled to come bank Friday to hook up all my appliances.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

11/28/2016

Raeleen S.

Excellent service! Called this morning and showed up within an hour and a half to locate the source of the leak and make the repair needed. I will definitely use these guys again in the future and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking pipe

11/28/2016

Kristen A.

Great, very good about explaining everything and what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Broken water line between road and home. Had to be dug out and break cut out and replaced.

11/21/2016

David A.

They did an excellent job and helped us/advised us how to make accommodations so that being without water wasn't so bad. We appreciated that they got to work so quickly considering how challenging it can be when a water main breaks. We really appreciated that!

Description of Work
Had a water main break. They had the fastest response time after calling several plumbers.

11/15/2016

Ronnie-Gail E.

Smoothly. Work was done efficiently and I've had no problems since

Description of Work
I needed a broken faucet fixed

11/09/2016

TERRI F.

I have used this company several times.

Description of Work
Install a faucet.

10/04/2016

Robert L.

Showed on time and fixed the problem. Good timely service and work.

Description of Work
Repair broken pipe

Category drain cleaning

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Award 2022
    Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

Spearhead Construction

Spearhead Construction is a small new business, focusing on excavations and grading. Anything from flooding fields and new landscapes to digouts and rock grades. As a new business I strive to focus on great customer service, and willingness to go the extra mile. I have had 10 years of experience relating to installation of gravity mainlines and pressurized mainlines, on top of mass excavation and building site prep. www.spearheadconstruction.net

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Faucet, Fixture & Toilet Repairs, Replacements, Water Heater, Backflow Devices Installed, Remodeling & Tenant Improvement, Drain Cleaning & Gas Piping For Appliances, Full House Re-Pipe, Water Service Replacements.

Sewer Replacement, Sewer Camera, Drain Jetting.