A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Tualatin, OR
There are 183 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Tualatin
- Pipeline Plumbing & Drainsvery profession, they go through what my problem me. they gave me very fair estimate. very helpful and courteous and efficient
- Wolcott ServicesYour man came and unclothed it. He had to come into my apartment to try it from there. He was SO polite and professional. He was an absolute delight to deal. He finally said he would have to go outside to unplug it. As a tenant who has seen same issue come up.many times Zach was first one to actually fix it. Big thumbs up for him read less
- Meticulous PlumbingWe are very satisfied. Erin was thorough, explained everything clearly, was friendly and respectful, and best of all did great work! We are very happy with the new plumbing. Thank you!
- Let's RemodelLets remodel team did an amazing job remodeling our bathrooms and kitchen. The results are really stunning. During the process we were amazed by so many details and options that staff provided and suggested to us to accommodate our budget and really make the bathrooms and kitchen look so beautiful. The work was done professionally and on time, we will definitely use them again and recommending to coworkers and friends. Big THANK YOU read less
- Sutherland Plumbing LLCThe contractor Cameron came in to check on the leak issue, he understood why the leak is happening and provided us quick fix for the problem. I really appreciate the diagnosis done and giving guidance to us.
- Sutherland Plumbing LLCBack in April 2021, had a downstairs hall bath sink (mounted under granite countertop) develop a crack (from glass soap dish ball dropped by grand kid) ... found Sutherland Plumbing on Angie's List ... reached out and was immediately contacted by Ti Sutherland who advised me on where to get replacement sink and scheduled a repair ... when 1st sink arrived, it was too big, so ordered 2nd sink which arrived completely shattered, so ordered a 3rd sink, which arrived (by this time it was early July 2021) and was installed by Dale @ Cole Restorations (another fantastic company to work with - reach out to Darrel Cole ... darrel@colerestorations.… or website ... colerestorations.com). During this entire time, Ti Sutherland was in constant text communication with me ... checking in ... providing status update ... the entire sink fiasco was NOT his fault, but he kept in touch ... he is truly a man of his word ... finally the sink was installed and the next day, Ti's crew of Cameron and Nate showed up to connect the sink ... like Ti, Cameron reached out over text and kept in constant contact ... when they showed up, they laid down blankets, wore booties and were super-professional ... described the work and 'just made it so'! Plus they cleaned up, then showed me all of their work, taking time to answer any questions ... never felt they were rushed ... true craftsmen. Even though this was a relatively minor repair, I am 1000% satisfied and would completely trust them with any large project. Sure they are busy ... like any successful company they have lots of satisfied customers so you may have to wait ... but if you are patient and work with Ti, I guarantee you that Ti will come through. My wife and I are very, very, very satisfied customer! Super highly recommend them read less
- Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman ServicesEveryone on the team was so great to work with and they did such an amazing job and we love our new bathroom! I had never done any remodeling and Raoul and team were fantastic. They kind of felt like part of the family! Definitely will hire for future work.
- Meticulous PlumbingErin did a fabulous job. She was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and took her time to really answer our questions and look at our issues from more than one angle. We very much appreciated the assistance.
- Meticulous PlumbingExcellent work! Punctual, friendly and professional, and cleaned up nicely afterward. I would recommend Meticulous Plumbing in a heartbeat!
- Sutherland Plumbing LLCFantastic results. This was not the typical burst pipe or pinhole leak in a pressure line. Sometimes the pipe would drip every few seconds, other times not at all. Of course the day they came, it was not dripping at all, but Cameron and his assitant were very diligent in tracking down the root cause. In a tight squeeze behind the furnace and 10 foot above the floor he found a very small defect in the line where water was weeping out of the pipe. He was able to cut out the bad section and splice in a new pipe - now good as new read less
Plumbers in Tualatin
- Business Description:Plumbing :repairs and replacements of faucets toilets water piping sewer piping and most plumbing in a residential settingRecent Review:We're happy. He did it for only 4 days. He's friendly, helpful, and listened to us.Viraj V.
- Business Description:No Extra Charge Nights & Weekends, Up Front Pricing, Free Estimates, Workmanship WarrantiesRecent Review:Louis did a awesome job quick and cleanJonathan M.
- Business Description:D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#740 read lessRecent Review:This was a new company in this day and age of the shortage of licensed plumbers, but we got an appointment within 4 days. Phil arrived promptly, looked over our entire system and gave very clear and honest explanations of all. He then offered 3 quotes and we chose the one we thought best, and he performed the work. We are extremely happy with the result and would recomment D & F read lessCHRISTINE Z.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. We have been doing plumbing and drain cleaning in the Portland area for over 20 years. We offer top notch service that gives our customers confidence in our offering the best service for the best price with the best warranties. Our bids and estimates are easy to read and understand. Our attention to detail has made us the top referral for Portland area Plumbing supply houses as well as in Senior Communities. We offer the respect of a call before we arrive and cleani.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing! Luther telephoned that he and his helper were on their way to my house. They arrived right at the beginning of the window of time. He immediately quoted the rate for labor and materials, as well as estimated that the job would take no more than an hour. They were fast, efficient, and very professional. In fact, the work from start to finish took less than 20 minutes! I definitely would hire Best Price Plumbing again read lessBONNIE C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers (503) 244-6600, (503) 255-6600 & (503) 667-3220. Additional address - PO BOX 393. Additional DBA - Milwaukie Plumbing Co.Recent Review:Fixed the problem quickly, were very polite, and showed me how to fix it myself if it happens again. The leak was caused by a loose washer in the faucet handle.Ashley K.
- Business Description:1-800-Plumber Pacific NW is the preferred plumbing and heating/cooling contractor of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you're having issues with a toilet that won't flush, an air conditioning unit that won't cool, or a water heater that won't heat, 1-800-Plumber is at your service with unparalleled experience and an unforgettable name! Our goal is to be the highest quality provider in the industry, focusing on honesty, integrity, professionalism, and craftsmanship. We achieve this by doing what .. read lessRecent Review:What a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in town read lessBethanie w.
- Business Description:We are a Pacific Northwest Plumbing shop established in 1971 by the McAllister Family. We are still family owned and operated today. We are actively involved in the day-to-day running of the company. The McAllister Family truly values their employees; they treat everyone like extended family members. We hire local and teach employees the Plumbing & Construction Trade. WE ENSURE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON ALL REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS . LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP. WE TAKE ON VERY INVOLVED WATER RE.. read less
- Business Description:Signature Plumbing Services, LLC is a newly established business in the Portland metro area. The company strives for more than just the purpose of making a profit. More specifically, it is the intention of SPS to donate a percentage of its profits to local animal rescue foundations. Additionally, SPS will accommodate the service needs of the elderly with discounted pricing. The owner believes in top notch customer service, whereby the customer is able to ask questions and get answers, underst.. read lessRecent Review:Signature plumbing is BY FAR the best plumbing company out there and they now have a customer for life!. I contacted Dave last month about a master bath remodel and was blown away by the entire experience. Before hiring anyone I look for four specific things; are they on time, are they good communicators, and (as a woman) do I feel comfortable with them being in my house if I was home alone and do they talk to me like a competent human being. Right off the bat they checked all 4 boxes. In addition they were great at explaining what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, what they do and don't recommend, building codes (what needed to be done to be up to code), and explaining things multiple times if I didn't understand something. They worked hard, they worked efficiently, they kept me in the loop about everything that was going on and how much progress they made, they cleaned up after themselves each day and never left a mess which I very much appreciate. The remodel took about 2 days, everything went smoothly until the very end when we found out the existing piping material running all throughout our house was pretty much at the end of the road. Dave explained our options and I never felt pressured to redo this monstrous, unexpected, task at the current time. He very clearly told us the options we had and left the decision up to us. We decided to go with the whole house re-pipe and can now rest assure knowing we wont have any issues like that for the rest of the time we own this house. Dave worked with us on pricing and gave us a VERY competitive price. I wasn't even mad about the extra sizeable expense because Dave, Ric and Greg are such great guys and do such quality work. I was one of those people that used to cut corners and take the cheap way out but found over the years, in the end, just find a quality company and do the job right. Signature plumbing will do the job right every single time and they are a small family owned business who really care about their customers. Don't hesitate to give them a call, I promise you won't regret it read lessElizabeth V.
- Business Description:Residential service and repair including main water lines, water heaters, and drain cleaning. Call and schedule service today at (503) 927-4482.
- Business Description:Summerson Plumbing is a family owned and operated company striving for excellence in Clark County, Washington. Our mission is to be the on-time plumber providing fair pricing, quality work, and honest service to the community read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
- Saint Paul
Plumbers in Tualatin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800 Water Damage1200 NE 112th Ave
- 1-800-Plumber + Air3901 SE Naef Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Portland1331 NW 17th Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Vancouver2501 SE Columbia Way
- 3 Mountains Plumbing524 N. Tillamook St
- 3M Construction3030 Ammons Dr
- 503 PLUMBER6920 NE 42nd Ave
- 1-800 Water Damage
- A & B Septic Service101 41st Ave SE
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCPO BOX 818
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A BETTER PLUMBING CO5916 SE MILWAUKIE AVE
- A CLEAN HOUSEpo Box 301386
- A D Handyman Solution Inc13120 SW 242nd Ter
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A-BOY ELECTRIC & PLUMBING12550 SW MAIN
- A-BOY PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY4010 NE BROADWAY ST
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- AAA Appliance Service Inc.6601 SE Foster Rd
- Abc Electric135 NE 9th Ave
- Abetter Plumbing Company LLCPO Box 15
- Ability Plus Drainage CoP.O. Box 80897
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Abraham Tile7822A SW Chestnut St
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Ackerman Plumbing Services7493 SE Overland St Ste A
- Active Plumbing LLC330 W Fairfield St
- Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning Inc5825 SE Foster Rd
- Advanced Mechanical3120 NE Hwy 99w
- Advanced Plumbing LLC50 SW Pine St
- Advantage Heating and Cooling2704 Neals Ln
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- AFFORDABLE KITCHENS3710 NE 178th Ct
- Affordable Plumbing & Drain CleaningPO BOX 69195
- Affordable Ponds LLC6400 NE hwy 99 suite G321
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Agent Plumbing Inc14504 SW Fern St.
- AHK Hardwood & Tile Floors8322 SE 134th Dr
- Air Delights, Inc.11170 SW 5th Street Suite 100
- Air Stars Heating & Cooling 3816 River Rd. N
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Pro Plumbing Services LLC2038 Nw Aloclek Dr Ste 205
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Star Plumbing and Drains420 Dewey St
Oregon City, Oregon
- All-Ways Quality Interiors37100 NW Long Rd
- Alliance Plumbing146 SW West Columbia River Highway
- Alliance Restoration Services IncPO Box 319
- AllScope Plumbing18859 SW Butternut St
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- AMERICAN DRAIN CLEANING12303 SE 80TH AVE
- American Leak Detection24939 SW Petes Mountain Road
West Linn, Oregon
- American Leak Detection13407 NE 31st Street
- American Marble & Granite1900 SE 8th Ave
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- Anctil Heating and Cooling2150 N Lewis Ave
- Anctil Plumbing Inc16900 SW Merlo Rd
- Anderson Plumbing Servicepo box 812
- ANKENY HARDWARE1134 SE STARK ST
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Apcarian Remodeling5962 SW Menlo Dr
- Apollo Drain & Rooter Service853 NE Harlow Pl
- Appliance Guys IncPO Box 91130
- Aquarian Plumbing14674 NW Cornell Road 30
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- A & B Septic Service
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- B. AYRES PLUMBING AND CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 149
- BATH FITTER - BFU26911747 NE Sumner St
- Bear Creek Plumbing23450 Bear Creek Rd
- BEAVERTON PLUMBING INC13980 SW TUALATIN VALLEY HWY
- BEAVERTON TILE WORKS2455 NW 29TH AVE
- BEEMANS HEATING & A/C13002 NE 52ND ST
- Bergh Construction LLC828 Ponderosa Ave NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Best Price Plumbing & Drain4130 SW 117th Ave #427
- Betenbender Construction3129 SE 71st Ave
- Big Jim's Home Repair4630 SW 177th Ave
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Cat Plumbing Inc8230 SE 72nd Ave
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blue Whale Sprinkler Service7097 SW Millennium Ter
- Boger Plumbing711 Jeffery Ct
- Boiler Bay Mechanical LLC28712 SE Wk Anderson Rd
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- Brass Monkey Plumbing605 Sweeney St
- BRIAN'S PLUMBING WORKS8505 CASON RD
- Bruner Plumbing IncPO Box 23985
- BVI BackflowPO Box 395
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC