Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Lake Oswego, OR
There are 194 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Lake Oswego
- A Cut Above ExteriorsOur experience with A Cut Above Exteriors was excellent. Jamie presented us options for both the exterior work we had in mind and window replacements. He was 100% responsive but applied no salesman-type pressure. He also made himself available on a Saturday morning at the window showroom to accommodate our schedule, which I deeply appreciate. Later Sam came to our house to manage the repair and replacement of exterior siding, trim, barge boards, and porch skirt. He was proactive, knowledgeable and accessible. He was careful to explain any cost implications related to adjustments requested by me so I would be fully informed. His crew included Nick and Dmitriy who were very hard-working, conscientious, and did an outstanding job using top quality materials. They were also courteous and thoughtful about clean-up, etc. I pointed out one trim detail I wanted done differently as the project was under way and the team responded immediately and the change was in place within a day. I feel the pricing was quite fair. They will be the company I call on in the future for any exterior work to our hundred-year-old NE Portland craftsman. A Cut Above sells Renewal By Andersen windows. It was helpful to have Sam, the A Cut Above project manager, coordinate that installation. But the installation crew was from RbA so I will provide a separate review of them
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe job they did on our siding and paint was great! Very professional and thorough. They set the expectations and followed through. They also kept the job site clean. Sam, Andrey and Vlad were a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend them!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors does phenomenal work! They removed cedar shingles on my home and replaced them with Hardie planks. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The entire team at A Cut Above Exteriors has been delightful to work with every step of the way. They clearly care about the quality of their work and do top notch work! With Josh developing the plan and Randy overseeing the project, we were in good hands! They are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with! Juan and Martine did an amazing job with the siding installation, working meticulously on every detail every day until the job was done. They then painted the house, and Vlad and his team were the best I have ever worked with! Sergy replaced a number of screens and they look fantastic! Every member of the team at A Cut Above Exteriors exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them more highly
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe crew from "A Cut Above" is excellent. Work started promptly on the scheduled time and siding was removed in a few hours. The crew found a fair amount of rot on the old sheathing and framing (house is 25 years old). The problem areas of sheathing and framing were expertly removed and repaired. All rot repairs were completed and the new house wrap was installed & windows flashed by the end of day 1. On day Day 2, trim was installed and 90% siding went up. Early on Day 3 siding was finished, caulked, and beautiful. In addition to the repairs and siding replacement, flashing improvements were made to eliminate the water intrusion we had for years. Excellent job- I'm very happy
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.I remember always seeing the Cutting Edge Contracting ads in TheHomeMag. Their magazine & vehicle branding is hard to miss…which invokes words like unique, bold, proud, confident, and experienced. So when the time came to remodel our home this year, we reached out to Cutting Edge. We soon learned that they were all those words and MUCH more. Our 1998 Washougal home was showing its age, and from Dec’ 2020 to May 2021, Cutting Edge breathed incredible new life into it. It’s not a stretch to say they created a total transformation. They were involved in complete siding & plank replacement, stone/masonry throughout the home, roof replacement, and exterior paint. Here’s what we love about Cutting Edge: 1) They know their stuff. They are total professionals with quality materials, quality workers, and quality craftsmanship. This is super important and it should go without saying, but for us this was our only home and it was important for us to invite a company to work on it that would take great care of it. 2) They know their customers. This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken. There were so many moving parts to it, so many timelines, and SO many people involved…we were so grateful that we were made to feel important throughout the entire process. They were patient with every single question, comment or thought that we had, and they asked plenty of their own and shared their expert opinion in order to make sure what we wanted came to life. They explained their processes so you know the “why” behind what they do. They don’t just care about something looking right cosmetically, it also has to be right functionally and for the long haul. In a time when a pandemic led to more families choosing to stay put and put renovate, which in turn leads to multiple projects going at the same time, or material shortages, we always felt like we mattered and weren’t forgotten. Phone calls and text messages were always promptly returned. We didn’t have to wait hours or days, and that brought so much peace of mind. 3) They are just good people. Period. And we can say this confidently because Cutting Edge only had their hands on the exterior of the home. We had a whole set of other people doing the interior, and sometimes you get an occasional worker that doesn’t seem to care, or makes mistakes, or isn’t passionate about what they do. Not the case with Cutting Edge. Every single human being on their crew brought their best every single day. That was so refreshing to us. We are tremendously grateful for Cutting Edge!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Amadou and his crew are BEYOND. His quote was a third (!) of the price of a competitor, and they did a fantastic job, and super quick. They worked weekends and holidays to get it done. It looks impeccable.
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- IN YOUR HOMEThe work was professionally done. Everyone I worked with at In Your Home was friendly, courteous and respectful. I have used In Your Home for repairs once before and would definitely use them again.
- R3J Residential ServicesWe started our kitchen remodel a few days AFTER we flew to Iceland to elope. We left our house in Ron's hands and while there were delays that were out of our control, Ron made the experience less stressful for us so that we could focus on our elopement and trip. We had hoped that our kitchen would be done before our post-elopement dinner that we hosted at our house, but unfortunately the kitchen could not be completed in time. However, Ron made sure our kitchen was as put together as possible for our party even though he had to undo a lot of things to finish up the rest of the project (countertops, backsplash, etc) afterwards. He even worked on a Saturday to finish up our kitchen so that we could go back to normal life! We still have a lot of projects that we want to do and would hire Ron again. He is responsive, communicates clearly and is punctual. I appreciated that he was welcoming of and answered all of the questions that I had
Siding Contractors in Lake Oswego
- Business Description:We love giving our clients the joy of a happy exterior. 20 years family owned, ZERO construction claims and 1,000,000+ SF of siding and roofing installed. We hold the highest James Hardie Elite Siding Status & are Malarkey Certified Roofing Contractors. Our services also include Window Replacement, Exterior Paint and Gutters. Give us a call at 503-GET-PROS to schedule a FREE QuoteRecent Review:Outstanding from the initial estimate to the completion of the siding job, KVN was professional, reliable, friendly and honest. There were no hidden or surprise costs thrown in at the end of the job. Thanks to Krill and the work crew Irving and AleDavid S.
- Business Description:We strive to save you both time and money by combining our roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied. H&L Roofing is a locally-owned Oregon Roofing Contractor. Our team of expert Roofers and technicians will deliver the finest finished products at affordable costs, with zero hidden fees. We provide free estimates for all H&L roofing work. H&L Roofing i..Recent Review:The entire company was so professional and made this project so simple and easy! Everything went so smoothly and I would definitely recommend to anyone I know!Samantha Y.
- Business Description:Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes ..Recent Review:I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole projectKaren H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include siding repair, installation and replacement, along with window replacement services. With over 25 years of experience, we know exterior construction for the NW environment because that's what we do! Our team of certified installers is trained in today's industry standards and waterproofing practices. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. From leak repairs to full exterior remodels we have you coveredRecent Review:I am a real estate broker who represented a buyer purchasing a townhouse with significant siding damage due to improper installation. From Day 1, Kevin picked up the phone every time I called with questions. He was also very helpful when answering questions for my client. He took on the big project and was able to complete it in a timely manner, despite the wet and cold weather. My buyer is very happy with the outcome and the service. The listing agent and seller also seemed to appreciate his communication and work ethicSam D.
- Business Description:☎️ 503-438-7663 or 🌐 visit GironRoofing.com - Giron Roofing Inc Has always put customers first! - We have set the bar high by offering the best manufacturer's warranties, covering labor and materials. Giron Roofers; 15yr labor & 40yr, 50yr warranties Transferable warranties Manufacturer Trained, experienced, and certified installers Best warranty Emerald Premium Warranty Installing Malarkey smog reducing shingles Quality roofing products and roofers Free Consultation and lots more. Additiona..Recent Review:I recently had Giron Roofing replace my roof in Damascus. Their team did a great job. They were polite, and fast, and cleaned up everything after the job was complete. And my new roof looks great. I highly recommend Giron RoofingJeff H.
- Business Description:Legit Roofing Co., located in Vancouver, Washington, is a full service, experienced roofing company in the Portland, OR area. We have provided professional and reliable roofing services for both residential and commercial customers! We are committed to offering homeowners and businesses the best quality, service, and price for their roofing needs. Each Legit Roofing Co. project is custom-designed to meet our clients' individual needs, and all of our materials and products are of the highest q..Recent Review:Really well, I needed the roof done before closing on my home, and they were able to accommodate my urgency, and they were happy to do so. Also, the roof turned out beautifully. Thank you, guys!Shannon S.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.Recent Review:Had drywall done in bathrooms and painting was completing matched perfectly. Installed toilet & grab bars.Barbara G.
- Business Description:AQF INC. Always Quality Finishes.. 10+ Plus years quality construction expertise. Siding, Decking, Framing & Fencing. Sheds, Gazebos & Demo. Interior Remodel Framing & Structual Beam Installation. Contact us today for a free quote. We take the time to evaluate & educate in regards to all of your homes needsRecent Review:Brandon and his crew from start to finish were professional and courteous. They informed me every step of the way provided options and took I out for solutions. It is refreshing to see a younger business owner that knows his stuff! Would recommend for any siding projects and plan to use and refer to friends and familyZachary P.
- Business Description:Specializing in ROOFING, GENERAL REMODELING, TILE FLOORING, KITHCHEN AND BATH REMODELS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! WE HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCERecent Review:Job was well done and crew was great to work with. I am already planning the next phase of my renovation with them. I highly recommend them!Danielle S.
- Business Description:Do you need your SIDING replaced? Look no further. You just found your LOCAL SIDING EXPERT. We specialize in everything Hardie board, Hardie plank, James Hardie Siding products and more. Enhance your exteriors with cedar, shingles, and high quality specialized products. Your'e a savvy homeowner but need confidence that your investment is protected with attractive and durable products. Having your home in disrepair is frustrating and finding a contractor you can trust is stressful. We believe ..Recent Review:Joe and his crew were professional, prompt, courteous and patient throughout the whole process. Communication was excellent. Petra the designer was very helpful in choosing a palette. They were attentive to all the details and wanted to ensure I was satisfied. Joe went the extra mile and coordinated with the contractor that did the seismic work that I had completed at the same time. There are likely lower priced siding contractors out there but the quality, integrity and ease with which it was to work with Joe and his crew was definitely worth it and the work was done right the first time! I absolutely would hire him again. AnnAnne E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- King City
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
siding contractors in Lake Oswego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A and H Builders Inc6077 NE Alder St
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A New View Windows & Doors41603 NE Ira Jones Rd
- A ROOF ABOVE3201 NE 135TH AVE 3201 NE 135th Ave
- A&E Construction LLCPO Box 2984
- A&R Handyman Services10025 SE 65th Ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- A.I. Carpentry & Interiors20523 SW Rosemount St
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- A7 Construction and Deconstruction Services, LLC
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- AA Window & Gutter Cleaning4048 NE 122nd Ave
- AARON SAHNOW CONTRACTING6286 SW OLD HWY 47
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION INC1715 N SCHOFIELD ST
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accountable Siding LLC819 Riley Dr
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- ADMIRABLE CONSTRUCTION12770 SE RIVER RD
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- Advanced Energy Services9150 SW Pioneer Ct Ste D
- Advanced Metal Systems Inc.12209 Northeast Fourth Plain Road
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AGAPE PAINTING INC14260 SW 164TH AVE
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- ALL ABOUT GUTTER & SHEET METAL INCPO BOX 758
- ALL ANGLES LLC631 34th Street
- All Building Construction LLC.P.O. Box 304
- All Phase ConstructionPO Box 1195
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Seasons Painting & Remodeling11447 SE 34th Ave
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Weather Construction & Roofing Inc301 Long Ave
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Allain construction co17306 nw Elaine ct
- Allen Louis Warner4230 SE King Rd #191
- ALLIANCE GENERAL CONTRACTING15030 SE ROYER RD
- Alpha Energy Savers14548 SE 172nd Ave
- AltruWood5125 SW Macadam Ave Ste 135
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- AMC CONSTRUCTION10026 SE RAMONA
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Amerson Homes, LLCPO Box 622
- ANDERSON DOOR & WINDOW MECHANICS INC9310 SW CAPITOL HWY
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- AQF INCPO BOX 1776
- Architectural Metal Works11135 SW Industrial Way
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Artisan Results Corp13504 Ne 84th Ave Ste 103-280
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- At The Top Roofing & Construction8029 SE HENRY ST
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- AUSTIN M KOWALSKI CONSTRUCTION LLC5715 SW 54TH AVE
- Austin Kowalski Handyman Services8570 SW CHEROKEE ST.
- Avenue Flooring35531 Firway Ln
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Ayhan Construction Inc.7475 Meridian Road NE
- Aylwin Construction 3144 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Balanced Energy Solutions2701 SE 14th Ave 110
- Bare Wood Decks & Remodeling, LLC17185 SE Meinig Ave
- before and after construction 2940 James Ct
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Berger Construction LLC3574 Lawrence St SE
- BERNARD PAINTING INCPO BOX 23608
- BESAND CUSTOM EXTERIORS LLC3760 MARKET ST NE PMB #291
- BETTER HOMES INC4322 Grant St
West Linn, Oregon
- Big Jim's Home Repair4630 SW 177th Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BINFORD CONSTRUCTION17313 SW SUGAR PLUM CT
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland