Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2005

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Craftsman Renovation | Cedar SidingCraftsman Renovation | HardieplankEIFS Replacement | Hardieplank

Bathroom Remodel | SW Portland

home remodeling

202097219
This design/build bathroom remodel was for a guest bathroom in SW Portland. Our lead designer worked with the client to get the bathroom designed to their specifications and our in-house remodeling team was able to execute the designers vision perfectly. The project included; Design consult with our design team Full demo of all components Minor electrical and plumbing work Tile flooring, tile shower, and tile wainscoting New bidet toilet Custom countertop Installation of vanity (client supplied) Glass shower door Interior moulding and trimwork Painting If you're thinking of remodeling your kitchen or bathroom meet with our design team to start designing the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams.
View project

siding companies (288)home remodeling (4)house painting (141)window replacement (111)door installation (49)insulation (42)woodworking (40)roofing (34)decks & porches (33)gutter repair (28)general contractors (16)lighting (10)

08/24/2022

Nancy M.

We can’t say enough about our positive experience with Lifetime Remodeling, from the initial design to our beautiful finished project. It is an incredible transformation! The designs are perfect for our older home, and the craftsmanship is amazing. When someone takes your ideas and envisions/creates exactly what you want, it is extra special. We also appreciate how accessible everyone was via phone, email, and text - we had lots of input along the way. Thank you Gino, James, Holly, Stacey, Miguel, Vince, and Mark. You are all the best for making our home a dream come true!!

Description of Work
Remodeling master suite, part of living room, exterior siding and painting, and new roof.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, gutter repair, insulation, lighting, roofing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, asbestos removal, doors

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

07/28/2022

Richard S.

Hello. You might be here because you’re searching for a reliable, skilled, organized, professional, & friendly company to complete your project on time, on budget, & as close to perfect quality as possible. The LRS team fits this description. Fantastic follow-up & follow-through; the process had its challenges (expect these on any job), but LRS’ committment, integrity & listening to the client lessened the anxiety for us. We love our new kitchen! With that said 😊, even if you have a trustworthy manager on your project, you must do your homework too! Be present for every detail (your money, your time): read your contract, be on site to check the work, the timeline, the codes, the products, & learn what is reasonable & unreasonable before, during & after your project. Especially if you don’t have the design &/or building skills, don’t hesitate to pause the process & ASK the team for guidance. We did with LRS & got the outcome we hoped for! Cheers to the entire LRS team: Jon, Holly, Stacey, Josh, Grant, Assistants on site whose names I forgot (sorry), Mark, Vince, Mat, Amanda, James & Gino. Honestly a pleasure to have worked with everyone & to sign the closeout check today!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

04/11/2022

Stacy H.

My experience with Lifetime Remodeling Systems was absolutely exemplary, and I whole-heartedly recommend them. The specific project was to re-side a 102 year old Craftsman that was in dire need of the work, and had also accumulated a long list of other small side projects. Gino was prompt in returning my call for a bid, and was on-site within a few days to assess the project and compose the bid. It felt tremendous to have this kind of attention from the company’s president. Throughout the project Gino has been a great communicator and has demonstrated great leadership for his team. My crew was terrific. Mark was the overall PM. Victor and Marcos did the shiplap removal, then all the work to reside the home. Jose and Harrison did the painting. And Mike and Colton brought the project home with the final punch list items. Every person was terrific – Mark was an incredibly responsive PM and a great conduit for all the work and the myriad moving parts in a project like this. I was so very taken care of. Victor and Marco were absolutely incredible with efficiently removing the shiplap siding, then rebuilding all the window and door trim, redoing all the siding, rebuilding the understructure of the front porch (which was so much dry rot! I suspect this is what happens with a 102 year old front porch. Not part of the original bid, and so needed to be redone), creating a stunning front porch ambiance, and crafting beautiful solutions all around. Jose and Harrison did a spectacular job with painting and making sure everything was precise. Last Mike and Colton were studious and thorough and addressing final punch list items, making sure that when the project was complete, it was truly complete. Deep gratitude for the entire LRS team. (photos before with asbestos siding removal; after with the stunning blue siding)

Description of Work
remove old siding, install new siding. redo all window and door frames. rebuild under-support of front porch

Category decks, siding, chimney caps, house painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2022

Review for Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC - 7301 SW Kable Ln, Portland, OR - 39692534

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience! We hope to be able to work with you on future projects and thank you for your business. Gino Streano Owner Lifetime Remodeling Systems

12/22/2021

Rick B.

Working with this company was an excellent experience. From the beginning, Scott was so easy to work with and you can tell he really believes in the company's abilities and quality of work. This was a big exterior project - removal of all the old wood siding, building out new window trim and sills, fixing up some fascia boards, new Hardie siding all around, painting the entire house, and also cedar accents on the porch. Chris and Diego were here early every day (weather permitting) and are really nice and courteous guys. They treat your home like it's their home, and you see it in their craftsmanship and attention to detail. They won't cut corners, and always do things the right way. I can hardly speak highly enough of this company and would 100% recommend them if they are a fit for your project.

Description of Work
Full house siding replacement, painting, remodeling

Category remodeling, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Review for Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC - 7301 SW Kable Ln, Portland, OR - 39579924

07/03/2021

Karen H.

I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole project.

Description of Work
Siding and windows

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/22/2021

James T.

We looked at several bids when looking for a company to replaced our roof, fascia boards and siding. LRS was the best. They aren't the lowest cost, but I DO NOT ever recommend using the lowest cost as you'll get subpar work. From the beginning, we worked with Gino and he's amazing - he's personable, professional and really knows his stuff. LRS employs their own staff and it shows - they were diligent, worked hard and very professional. The on-site project manager was great to work with, answered all of my questions, took my feedback and implemented it where necessary and was otherwise extremely helpful. The final work is amazing and our house looks AMAZING. We also have a very great warranty with him for both Hardy and GAF. We highly recommend LRS and will use them again should we need any additional work. You cannot go wrong with them. If you need a new roof, new siding, new paint (these are the tasks they performed for us), then USE THEM. You will NOT be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding and painting

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our firm. Much appreciated! The LRS Team

06/11/2021

Devin L.

We have used Lifetime Remodeling for two major house projects so far, and we highly recommend them. Most recently, we had them replace our roof. We gathered multiple bids first. They weren’t the cheapest, but as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”. That is truly the case with Lifetime Remodeling. They use high quality materials and they care about craftsmanship. Scott, our project manager, is the most genuine down-to-earth contractor I’ve ever worked with. His communication is honest, he cares about the customer, and he always keeps his word. Tim, the project manager in training, was also very professional and had great communication skills. The crew for our roof was Leo and Jose, and those guys were pros! They showed up every morning at 8am sharp. They worked extremely diligently, completely tearing off our old roof and putting on the new one in just 2 days! They covered all our windows and plants to protect them before they began, and they cleaned up all the debris before they left. Our new roof looks fantastic. Lifetime Remodeling also did our siding project a few years ago (and we still get compliments on it all the time). While they were here working on our roof, they took care of a warranty issue on our siding as well for no charge. Parts, labor, everything was taken care of just like Scott promised us years ago if we ever had an issue. That’s great customer service. Long story short, I know how stressful it can be to pick a contractor for a major home project. If you pick Lifetime Remodeling you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/24/2021

NANCY O.

I have been through quite a few major remodeling projects through the years and working with Gino (company president) and his crew at Lifetime Remodeling has been my best experience. Everything was very timely and efficient: from the first on-site visit to size up the project, providing a proposal, staring date of project to completion. The crew was excellent on all levels. Their knowledge base of installing Hardiplank and the problems an older 1939 home might present was spot on. They identified a few small areas that needed extra flashing along the roofline and some dry rot around a window. I really felt they looked at each detail as if they were working on what they’d want for their own home. They were professional, hard-working, meticulous about site cleanup every day and just very nice people. Gino provided excellent detail suggestions for creating a period-appropriate look for our older home and maintains an A-1 in-house crew to make it all happen.

Description of Work
Tear off old siding and window trim; replace with and paint Hardi lap siding; rebuild new deck

Category decks, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/28/2021

Greg and Anna Y.

It could not have gone better! They were prompt, punctual, meticulous, and professional. We could not be happier with how the project turned out. 100% recommend.

Description of Work
Removing old siding, putting new Hardiplank siding on, replacing window and door trim, blown cellulose insulation, and exterior paint on our old 1889 home.

Category insulation, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience. We hope to work with you on future projects! The LRS Team

02/04/2021

Susan R.

Gino and his crew were amazing! Their pricing was fair and their warranty can’t be beat. The crews were respectful, tidy, on time, hard working and I believe they stand by what they do. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We hope to work with you on future projects! The LRS Team

01/30/2021

Rachel T.

Scott and his team were amazing! Lifetime worked with our budget. We made adjustments to the project to make sure I got what I needed and some of what I wanted. Our project hit a snag with permitting but Scott and his team walked us through the process to ensure project completion. My project was not easy and I deeply appreciate the way Lifetime took care of us. I will be calling Scott and Lifetime the next time we have a home project.

Description of Work
Deck Rebuild, Siding, Awning Construction

Category decks, siding

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/18/2020

Christopher M.

We had a wonderful experience with Lifetime Remodeling Services. We had some significant problems with our siding and rather than try to fix each problem individually, we decided to get the whole home resided for peace of mind. It's a big project and we were very nervous at the beginning because we've had a few bad experiences with other large home projects. From the start, the general manager Scott was reassuring and guided us through the process. We also really appreciated the craftsmanship, attention to detail, know-how, efficiency, and hard work that Jose and Jesus put into our home. I joked a couple of times that it was almost like magic how they addressed a couple of underlying issues that came up during the residing. I would definitely hire this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Complete residing of home

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our company. We hope to work with you on other projects in the future! The LRS Team

10/28/2020

Larry W.

In May 2020 Lifetime replaced our LP siding with Hardiplank, repainted our house, fixed some rot and redid our elevated deck top because of Hardiplank weather flashing changes. Scott gave bid and supervised work. Chris was the carpenter for the project. I can not praise the work enough. They were always communicative, honest, hard working, cleaned up everyday, respectful of our property and the work now 5 months done was excellent. I do not have 1 single complaint. The pricing was competitive out of 4 bids. Job was creative with a little flair here and there. I would always recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding replaced, painted and outside deck redone

Category contractors, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/27/2020

Andrew C.

My project involved replacing some existing cedar siding on the Southern side of my home (about 3/4 of entire South ranch style house). I selected Lifetime Remodeling Systems (LRS) because I liked their lifetime warranty, the fact that they do not sub-contract anything, and the fact that they deliver high quality work. From the initial (bid) contact through end of the project, communications were excellent. Initially I worked with Scott to get a bid and then to schedule the work. Since my job was smaller in scale than others on their plate, they had a single worker (Jesus) do my job, from start to finish (including painting). I was amazed that Jesus could manage it all by himself, and that the quality/craftsmanship looked just as good as if a larger crew had tackled it. Scheduling was delayed for a while in the beginning, but that was due to a combination of Covid-19 (a wrench in virtually everything) and the thick blanket of wildfire smoke that settled into the area. Just some bad circumstances that were out of their control. During the job, they found some issues with the original (1985) construction, where siding was not installed level, so they had to employ some tricks to make everything line up visually, which they did really well. They also included some finishing details that were not there originally, which made everything appear nicer in the end. After the work was finished, they raked the area and left it nicer than when they first arrived. In the end, I would highly recommend LRS to anyone needing siding work. I created a contact entry for LRS, and will definitely contact them again if I need additional work in the future.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/25/2020

Janet B.

Work was well done. Had one issue with caulking which was corrected. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Residing front of house and paint.

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Review for Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC - 7301 SW Kable Ln, Portland, OR - 38976155

We did not do this project. The client must have confused us with another company. Please remove this review from our page.

10/19/2020

Kevin R.

The job could not have been done any better. We ran into complications (no sheeting on the house) which changed the scope of the project and the way the job had to be done. Lifetime adjusted without batting and eye. The team came early and stayed late, the site was clean, they kept us up to date on its progress and they worked steadily. The end result: perfect. It has been 8 years since they did the job and I had one area (2 inch spot) where the caulk was failing. I sent a note to Lifetime and they came out and got it fixed. The repair is so good I can't tell any difference from the prior work. They stand behind the work. If you want to work with a team that professional installers, project manager, and guarantee, this is the company for you.

Description of Work
We resided the house as well as insulated at the same time. The project involved removing 3 layers of old siding, re-sheeting the house (their was not any-so we had to work one side of the house at a time, this was not planned for), coordinating with the insulating contractor, flashing, caulk, and paint.

Category siding, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your experience with our firm! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you on future projects. Gino Streano Owner Lifetime Remodeling Systems

10/12/2020

Ian M.

I am very happy the crew at LRS did on my house. They re-sided my house with hardie plank, painted the exterior and installed new windows on the first floor. They were very meticulous in their work and did a beautiful job from start to finish on my 95 year old house. I would definitely recommend LRS!

Description of Work
House was re-sided and painted and new windows installed.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/12/2020

Laila H.

It was well done - even with COVID-19! Safety is #1. There were some obstacles - including vendors not delivering on time due to COVID, but the staff was so engaged in finding work-arounds and always making sure we were happy with the deliverables and the quality was never compromised. Holly, the designer, was wonderful in understanding our motif and providing us with a design for the bathroom that made us happy - and able to build excitement with the project.... We had ALOT of tile work and Eric was stellar in his work - a perfectionist and easy to work with. He treated the project as if it was for his own home. We would not hesitate to employ Lifetime Remodeling Systems for our next remodeling project.

Description of Work
Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us! Looking forward to working with you on future projects. Gino Streano Lifetime Remodeling Systems

10/05/2020

Dan N.

Things went great! The 2 men who came did a great job. They were on time, very respectful, courteous and professional. It's not very often these days that I am able to write an excellent review but in this case I am pleased to be able to do so. A great company!!

Description of Work
warranty repair

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our firm. We hope to be able to work with you on future projects. Gino Streano Owner Lifetime Remodeling Systems

10/02/2020

James B.

Excellent work. Team completed this remodel to work they had done 4 years prior. It looks like it was part of initial full siding replacement.

Description of Work
Siding and painting to patch in window removed for kitchen remodel.

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Hope to work with you guys on other projects down the road. Gino Streano Owner Lifetime Remodeling Systems

09/18/2020

Dale C.

The experience with Lifetime was very good. My only concerns resulting in "B" grades had to do with a couple of their subcontractors, who, I'm assured, have been removed from Lifetime's list of potential subs. The entire process was very professionally managed, communicated and executed. The quote process was timely and the contract wasn't forced until we had full agreement of expectation, pricing, conditions and schedule. Even with COVID landing days before the planned start, Lifetime was respectful of my concerns and adjust both schedule and precaution to protect themselves and my family. Truly a high-end team. We would definitely request a quote for our next job and their performance on this master bath & laundry room remodel will be strong leverage for the next job.

Description of Work
Full master bathroom & laundry room

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the feedback and taking time to leave a review. We'll be featuring your project in our project gallery as it turned out beautifully. Hope you enjoy your new master bathroom for years to come. Gino Streano Owner Lifetime Remodeling Systems

07/15/2020

Jennifer C.

We are very pleased with the efficiency, accuracy, quality and professionalism of the work. Gino and his team provided a detailed, competitive quote for removing cedar siding and pine window trim on the third floor dormer of our home. We replaced all materials with Hardie Plank in order to ensure longevity and resistance to the sun and rain. Painted the new materials to match existing cedar on first two levels of our home. Great communication, on-time arrivals, careful and considerate crew, and meticulous attention to detail. Project done on time and great results. Lots of compliments from jealous neighbors. Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Renovated dormer siding & trim on two windows

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Review for Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC - 7301 SW Kable Ln, Portland, OR - 38720835