Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

06/19/2022

7301 SW Kable Ln Suite 300

Portland, OR 97224

Siding, Windows, Remodel

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

home remodeling202097219
This design/build bathroom remodel was for a guest bathroom in SW Portland. Our lead designer worked with the client to get the bathroom designed to their specifications and our in-house remodeling team was able to execute the designers vision perfectly. The project included; Design consult with our design team Full demo of all components Minor electrical and plumbing work Tile flooring, tile shower, and tile wainscoting New bidet toilet Custom countertop Installation of vanity (client supplied) Glass shower door Interior moulding and trimwork Painting If you're thinking of remodeling your kitchen or bathroom meet with our design team to start designing the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams.

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes a limited number of projects annually insuring our clients get the attention to detail that other remodeling companies can't deliver. If you are tired of dealing with salespeople and sub-contractors who don't deliver call us today for a different type of remodeling experience. 100% financing available. P. 503.242.4242 E. office@lifetime-remodeling.com...
Bathroom Remodel | SW Portland project

home remodeling

202097219
SW Portland Bathroom Remodel project
SW Portland Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202097223

siding companies (285)home remodeling (2)house painting (138)window replacement (110)door installation (48)insulation (41)woodworking (39)roofing (33)decks & porches (32)gutter repair (27)general contractors (16)electrician (10)

07/03/2021

I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole project.

Description of Work
Siding and windows

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/22/2021

We looked at several bids when looking for a company to replaced our roof, fascia boards and siding. LRS was the best. They aren't the lowest cost, but I DO NOT ever recommend using the lowest cost as you'll get subpar work. From the beginning, we worked with Gino and he's amazing - he's personable, professional and really knows his stuff. LRS employs their own staff and it shows - they were diligent, worked hard and very professional. The on-site project manager was great to work with, answered all of my questions, took my feedback and implemented it where necessary and was otherwise extremely helpful. The final work is amazing and our house looks AMAZING. We also have a very great warranty with him for both Hardy and GAF. We highly recommend LRS and will use them again should we need any additional work. You cannot go wrong with them. If you need a new roof, new siding, new paint (these are the tasks they performed for us), then USE THEM. You will NOT be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding and painting

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our firm. Much appreciated! The LRS Team

06/11/2021

We have used Lifetime Remodeling for two major house projects so far, and we highly recommend them. Most recently, we had them replace our roof. We gathered multiple bids first. They weren’t the cheapest, but as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”. That is truly the case with Lifetime Remodeling. They use high quality materials and they care about craftsmanship. Scott, our project manager, is the most genuine down-to-earth contractor I’ve ever worked with. His communication is honest, he cares about the customer, and he always keeps his word. Tim, the project manager in training, was also very professional and had great communication skills. The crew for our roof was Leo and Jose, and those guys were pros! They showed up every morning at 8am sharp. They worked extremely diligently, completely tearing off our old roof and putting on the new one in just 2 days! They covered all our windows and plants to protect them before they began, and they cleaned up all the debris before they left. Our new roof looks fantastic. Lifetime Remodeling also did our siding project a few years ago (and we still get compliments on it all the time). While they were here working on our roof, they took care of a warranty issue on our siding as well for no charge. Parts, labor, everything was taken care of just like Scott promised us years ago if we ever had an issue. That’s great customer service. Long story short, I know how stressful it can be to pick a contractor for a major home project. If you pick Lifetime Remodeling you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/24/2021

I have been through quite a few major remodeling projects through the years and working with Gino (company president) and his crew at Lifetime Remodeling has been my best experience. Everything was very timely and efficient: from the first on-site visit to size up the project, providing a proposal, staring date of project to completion. The crew was excellent on all levels. Their knowledge base of installing Hardiplank and the problems an older 1939 home might present was spot on. They identified a few small areas that needed extra flashing along the roofline and some dry rot around a window. I really felt they looked at each detail as if they were working on what they’d want for their own home. They were professional, hard-working, meticulous about site cleanup every day and just very nice people. Gino provided excellent detail suggestions for creating a period-appropriate look for our older home and maintains an A-1 in-house crew to make it all happen.

Description of Work
Tear off old siding and window trim; replace with and paint Hardi lap siding; rebuild new deck

Category decks,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/28/2021

It could not have gone better! They were prompt, punctual, meticulous, and professional. We could not be happier with how the project turned out. 100% recommend.

Description of Work
Removing old siding, putting new Hardiplank siding on, replacing window and door trim, blown cellulose insulation, and exterior paint on our old 1889 home.

Category insulation,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience. We hope to work with you on future projects! The LRS Team

02/04/2021

Gino and his crew were amazing! Their pricing was fair and their warranty can’t be beat. The crews were respectful, tidy, on time, hard working and I believe they stand by what they do. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We hope to work with you on future projects! The LRS Team

01/30/2021

Scott and his team were amazing! Lifetime worked with our budget. We made adjustments to the project to make sure I got what I needed and some of what I wanted. Our project hit a snag with permitting but Scott and his team walked us through the process to ensure project completion. My project was not easy and I deeply appreciate the way Lifetime took care of us. I will be calling Scott and Lifetime the next time we have a home project.

Description of Work
Deck Rebuild, Siding, Awning Construction

Category decks,siding

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/18/2020

We had a wonderful experience with Lifetime Remodeling Services. We had some significant problems with our siding and rather than try to fix each problem individually, we decided to get the whole home resided for peace of mind. It's a big project and we were very nervous at the beginning because we've had a few bad experiences with other large home projects. From the start, the general manager Scott was reassuring and guided us through the process. We also really appreciated the craftsmanship, attention to detail, know-how, efficiency, and hard work that Jose and Jesus put into our home. I joked a couple of times that it was almost like magic how they addressed a couple of underlying issues that came up during the residing. I would definitely hire this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Complete residing of home

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our company. We hope to work with you on other projects in the future! The LRS Team

10/28/2020

In May 2020 Lifetime replaced our LP siding with Hardiplank, repainted our house, fixed some rot and redid our elevated deck top because of Hardiplank weather flashing changes. Scott gave bid and supervised work. Chris was the carpenter for the project. I can not praise the work enough. They were always communicative, honest, hard working, cleaned up everyday, respectful of our property and the work now 5 months done was excellent. I do not have 1 single complaint. The pricing was competitive out of 4 bids. Job was creative with a little flair here and there. I would always recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding replaced, painted and outside deck redone

Category contractors,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/27/2020

My project involved replacing some existing cedar siding on the Southern side of my home (about 3/4 of entire South ranch style house). I selected Lifetime Remodeling Systems (LRS) because I liked their lifetime warranty, the fact that they do not sub-contract anything, and the fact that they deliver high quality work. From the initial (bid) contact through end of the project, communications were excellent. Initially I worked with Scott to get a bid and then to schedule the work. Since my job was smaller in scale than others on their plate, they had a single worker (Jesus) do my job, from start to finish (including painting). I was amazed that Jesus could manage it all by himself, and that the quality/craftsmanship looked just as good as if a larger crew had tackled it. Scheduling was delayed for a while in the beginning, but that was due to a combination of Covid-19 (a wrench in virtually everything) and the thick blanket of wildfire smoke that settled into the area. Just some bad circumstances that were out of their control. During the job, they found some issues with the original (1985) construction, where siding was not installed level, so they had to employ some tricks to make everything line up visually, which they did really well. They also included some finishing details that were not there originally, which made everything appear nicer in the end. After the work was finished, they raked the area and left it nicer than when they first arrived. In the end, I would highly recommend LRS to anyone needing siding work. I created a contact entry for LRS, and will definitely contact them again if I need additional work in the future.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Hardieplank siding, EIFS removal and replacement, cedar Siding, Castia Stone, cultured stone, lead and asbestos removal and replacement, Milgard replacement windows,GAF composition roofing.

Repairs