Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

plumbers (546)drain cleaning (76)water heaters (62)sewer cleaning (15)drain pipe installation (11)handyman (11)gas leak repair (3)well & water pump repair (3)iron work (2)

08/29/2022

Brian J.

Went very well, helped schedule inspector, done in 2 steps far apart in between building. Great work very friendly.

Description of Work
Rough in and finish for new kitchen

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

08/09/2022

DIANA J.

I have been using them for several years. They are friendly and efficient, from office staff to plumbers. Love my new easy to use, easy to clean faucets.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 old faucets and one toilet, all of which they provided. Removed extra sink soap dispenser, involving difficult access and tight spaces. Gave advice on other faucet issues.

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

11/14/2021

David G.

Polite, professional, knowledgeable staff. One installer was fully trained and the other apprenticing (which was just fine with us). Scheduling the appointment was easy and we never had a glitch during the entire process. Great with service and will happily use again when needed.

Description of Work
Installed a new toilet.

08/09/2021

Stacy E.

very profession, they go through what my problem me. they gave me very fair estimate. very helpful and courteous and efficient

Description of Work
they were in my house 3 times. they fixed a big leak outside, fixed outside faucet and valve

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

05/30/2021

Eugenie E.

Service went very well. Brent arrived on time, was very courteous, and explained what was was needed. 2 drains needed cleaning (bathtub and kitchen sink). Very satisfied with his work. Price was fair. I would hire again.

Description of Work
2 drain lines needed cleaning

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/23/2021

Andriana Y.

I am really pleased with Pipeline Plumbing work! From the initial estimate to the completion of the work, it was an excellent service. I had a 30 years old A.O. Smith, 18in gas water heater that sometime in January started discharging excessive amount of water through the overflow pipe. Drew did the estimate and determined that a buildup over the thermometer is causing the problem. Given the age of the water heater, he advised replacing it. He offered two options (both at a reasonable price): water heater and installation provided by Pipeline Plumbing, or water heater supplied by customer and installation by Pipeline Plumbing. Given the small size of the water heater, I chose to place a custom order, and to use Pipeline Plumbing for the installation step of the project only. I researched existing water heaters, confirmed with Drew the one I found will work, and placed the order. There was a long wait period before the water heater arrived, however Pipeline Plumbing were very understanding and flexible with scheduling the service. On the installation day Drew arrived as scheduled, and in a few hours I had the new water heater installed. Very pleased with the service from beginning to end. Will hire them again, and will highly recommend them the anyone needing plumbing services.

Description of Work
Installed a smaller than the standard size gas water heater in a small space.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/25/2021

cindy L.

Great service and communication throughout. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned a drain and checking for leaks

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

02/04/2021

David N.

Our experience with Pipeline Plumbing was perfect from beginning to end. They were really professional about scheduling, called to confirm, then called ahead of time on the day of the service. The plumber who came, Chris, was equally professional and did an expert job of troubleshooting the issue, then fixing the spot where the leak was coming from. I've had to call service people in many times before and my experience is always hit-and-miss--I was pleasantly surprised that the service we received from Pipeline was exactly what a customer expects from a service provider: professional, timely, efficient, and thorough. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
A leak from an upstairs shower

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

12/20/2020

William C.

Brent arrived a little earlier than scheduled and did an excellent job. Given that he was able to clear the house drains, I asked him to do the same for the connection to the sewer. He scoped and then power washed the main drain as a proactive measure. He was very good about cleanup of his work sites and was very easy to communicate with during his service.

Description of Work
I inadvertently flushed a cleaning sponge down the toilet. Pipeline Plumbing was able to send someone out the next day. Brent removed the toilet and with camera and snake was able to recover the sponge. In the process, clearing the drainage pipes to house exit.

Category handyman service, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words about our drain specialist Brent! We truly appreciate it, and have shared them with him :)

10/05/2020

George C.

It job went well. The drive way drain was plugged about 4 feet+ in, with fir needles and mud. The job took less than an hour. The technician ran a camera approximately 35 feet down the drain to inspect. The drain appeared completely clear. I was completely satisfied and will use them again if another problem arises.

Description of Work
Clean out a 3-4 inch storm drain

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/31/2020

Jim G.

I had an appointment that was scheduled a week in advance. The day prior to the appointment I received a phone call confirming the appointment with a window of 12:00 - 2:00. At 2:30 nobody had arrived. I called their office and was told the plumber assigned to our project was not working today and I would need to reschedule my appointment. I never received a phone call notifying me of this. I had to reschedule my entire day to accommodate the originally scheduled appointment. Their customer service stinks. I would strongly recommend against hiring them.

Description of Work
Install faucet

Category plumbing, appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't a good one. We do value our customers input. Our plumber did call in with back problems this morning, and we did call and leave a message with you around 8:30AM the morning of the appointment to let you know we would have to reschedule because of it. We're sorry the voicemail did not transcribe and you didn't receive it. We are happy to schedule a plumber to come out tomorrow (September 1st) if you are still looking for the work to be completed. Thanks, Samantha

08/25/2020

Ivan N.

Prompt, professional and easy to work with. Very pleased with experience and results.

Description of Work
Clear blocked plumbing and replaced leaking water line valve.

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/18/2020

Kyle H.

These guys were absolutely fantastic. Professional, transparent, really acted like this was their house. Fair price! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repair and replace leaky pipe

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

08/12/2020

Chris B.

It went great - hydro jetting seemed to work well, cleaned everything out and storm drains worked better.

Description of Work
Hydro jetted storm drain lines at back of house

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

08/10/2020

Roy E.

Excellent. Technician was extremely professional, ensured that the system was working correctly and cleaned up from job. Would hire them again if ever needed.

Description of Work
Clean clogged basement drain

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

08/10/2020

Deanne C.

The communication with this company is the best I have ever experienced. Calls are answered (I was never sent to voicemail), and messages sent via Angie's List were responded to within the hour. The plumber they sent out, Ken, was polite and professional. A few hours after he left, I had a additional question. I called the company and they had Ken return my call within 2 hours. He talked to me on the phone and helped me understand what was going on. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen sink

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/07/2020

cathy H.

Everything went great, from making the appointment to having the work completed. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The tech did a quick and thorough job. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
clear clogged drain

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/04/2020

Ralph P.

It went very well. We were very satisfied with the technician/plumbers they sent out and the time they spent to clear the drain.

Description of Work
clear kitchen sink drain and line.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/20/2020

Samantha C.

They were super quick to respond to my request and were able to get out in a timely manner. They were able to fix the leaking hose bib. Great service, knowledgeable and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fixed an outside hose bib that was leaking

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/06/2020

mary M.

Came out within a hour of call. Diligent in tracing the source of backup. Kept informed of running costs. Bill arrived in email by end of service day. Neglected to add senior discount which was promptly adjusted with call to office.

Description of Work
clogged shower drain

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/30/2020

John S.

Pipeline was a pleasure to work with. The front office was responsive and scheduled us quickly. The plumber who came to do our small job (I didn't get his name) was efficient, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Unclogging a toilet

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/12/2020

Fred and Karen W.

That toilet works fine now. Second toilet had inner workings replaced with new equipment and works better now.

Description of Work
One toilet not consistently turning off after flushing.

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

03/24/2020

Brittney H.

Company responded first thing in the morning after I put it on Angi’s list. I said I needed it ASAP and A guy was at my house 30 min after that. He was super nice, professional and thoroughly checked that the job was done. I have a 90 day warranty just Incase but I’m sure I won’t need it. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning