Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Circleville, OH
There are 54 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Circleville
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- Buckeye House PaintingWe had a GREAT experience with Buckeye House Painting. Katie and Bob were always responsive to our queries, always on time and efficient, and super helpful with color selection. Dulce and her excellent team of painters were true professionals and very skilled at their craft. Every part of this experience was what I would expect from a high-end service provider except the cost, which was very reasonable
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
- MJH Construction LLCMyron was very responsive during a time when it has impossible to get help. I had an emergency situation where he coordinated with my plumbers to fix a problem that was causing off gassing, foul smell. He was on time, very professional & cleaned up well afterwards being sure to vacuum up all additional wood shards left on the floor. He was very pleasant to work with in a different situation
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors replaced the siding and gutters on my house. They did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
Contractors in Circleville
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:We are family owned business serving Central Ohio for over 30 yrs. Our custom designed homes have won multiple gold awards at the parade of home, and have been featured in professional home building magazines. We are the recipients of the Building Industry's Best Green House Design. We are a full build/design firm with on-site design selections studio and on-staff designers. Will build from your plans or ours. Additional contact - Henry DiYanni, Toby Spade. Additional email - mdiyanni@gmail...Recent Review:Very badly. It was a nightmare and still is a nightmare. I WILL NEVER USE DIYANNI EVER AGAIN!!! They constantly discredit our complaints about this needing fixed and corrected. We've had their contractors leave urine and feces on our property. Leaky windows, doors (still leaking), damaged countertops, electrical issues with faulty breakers and so many more other things went wrong. Biggest issue was our basement flooding twice. Mostly recently about a week and half ago. I, the homeowner, got fed up with it and decided to look into the problem myself. I found out that the sump pit and the sump pump were installed incorrectly. Ultimately when we moved in, the sump pump was clogged by the gravel left in the pit. Sump pump was only working at 12% capacity. Naturally when you have a sump pump that isn't working at it's full capacity, it can't keep up with additional rain water. That's why our basement flooded twice. Since i've repaired the problem, we've had no issues with water in the basement. About a week after this review, I received a call from Ray Diyanni. We spoke on the phone for about an hour discussing my complaint. I will admit that after the phone call, I felt a little better that someone actually listened. After a couple more phones calls and about a week later, Ray and I came to an agreement. Diyanni Custom Homes made things right and they are still continuing the customer service that I believe a homeowner needs. So at this point I would change my grading of Diyanni from an F to an A. Receiving a phone call from one of the owners and agreeing with the complaint and making it right is A+ in my bookMark R.
- Business Description:30 employees. some subs. cost is determined by the job. travel charges apply. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Jae Company Kitchens and Baths.Recent Review:We just had our kitchen and bathroom remodeled and Jen at the Dublin branch of The Jae Company was amazing to work with. She guided us through the design process and the constructions process was timely and professional. We now have our dream kitchen and I am so happy we chose to work with The Jae CompanyEllen S.
- Business Description:Design and Build All General contractor and home improvements projects. CallmembeforethemRecent Review:Mike and Dave installed 11 casement windows in my home and did a wonderful job! During our consultation, Mike really listened to our needs and went above-and-beyond to find the right windows for us, paying a lot of attention to details. As a small, family-owned business, they were very conscientious and took pride in their work. Mike looked at every window to make sure it was installed and sealed properly. His craftsmanship in trimming out the outside part of each window was excellent! They were respectful of our time, our home, and cleaned up the job site well after each day of work. Because of their professionalism and the quality of their work, I would not hesitate to hire MEMCO againBonnie G.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Revere Roofing Company for your next project. We are a family owned business with over 20 years of experience serving Central Ohio home owners. We offer the most diverse and highest quality products in the industry. We have talented and knowledgeable employees who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer service to every customerRecent Review:They did a good. They were able to clean out everything and suggested a roof inspection.Dixie G.
- Business Description:Here at Dave's Carpentry we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees applyRecent Review:The work was completed on budget and on time, extremely satisfied.john p.
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a homeRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:We offer complete roof replacements, sunroom installation, and additions. We are an exterior remodeler specializing in James Hardie fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, cedar siding, and more!Recent Review:Very well. Project Manager (Steve) kept me updated on project status on weekly basis. Carpenters, especially (Bryan) performed outstanding quality construction and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with the finished product. Many Thanks to the entire Ohio Exteriors TeamJoseph M.
- Business Description:2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:Tony Puckett and his crew built us an amazing high quality deck. They created a fantastic outdoor space. We love it. They arrived and completed the work when promised. They cleaned up after when they were finished. I literally can not say enough positive things about the experiencecasey s.
- Business Description:My name is Charlie Griffey, owner of Griffey Remodeling. Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I have always had a passion for Architecture and Design. After graduating high school, I worked for two remodeling companies while paying my own way at the Ohio State University. In 1991, I was confident that with my hard work and dedication, I could start my own remodeling company and here we are 21 years later. My company focuses on residential remodeling and we service many cities surrounding Co..Recent Review:Having worked with multiple remodelers and contractors on two different houses, Charlie Griffey is by far the best I've ever worked with. I have high expectations, and Charlie exceeded every one. Charlie had workers at my house every day (including some weekend days) during my project and communicated with me (unsolicited) on a daily basis. This is unheard of for a contractor. Furthermore, his subs do great work. Charlie was not satisfied until we were completely pleased. He even called later after the project was completed to make sure we were happy. He had recommendations for me that I was hesitant to pursue, but he ended up being spot on. Furthermore, we encountered a delay (in shipping--not Charlie's fault), and Charlie remedied the situation himself in order to stay on track. I cannot say enough good things about Charlie's communication, professionalism, efficiency, or attention to detailCaroline S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- South Bloomfield
- Commercial Point
- New Holland
- Canal Winchester
- Grove City
general contractors in Circleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- BEN-TEL COMMUNICATIONS/KRAFTED BY KOHLER5540 ROCHE DR
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Broski Services & ConstructionP.O. Box 329
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Color World Housepainting Inc94 Village Pointe Dr
- COLUMBUS CRAFTSMAN7652 SAWMILL RD STE 205
- COLUMBUS REHAB611 ERICKSON AV
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Conner home Improvement2410 Kilbourne
- CONSTRUCTIVE ARTS LLC699 FREBIS AVE
- Contracting Solutions LLC6118 Westerville Rd
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Craig Stalk & Complete Remoldeling1975 Ramblebranch Dr
- CREATIVE BUILDING SERVICES4024 BLENDON GROVE WAY
- Creative Earthscapes376 Morrison Rd Ste F
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Custom Awning Service & Builders Inc.2897 Johnstown Rd Ste D
- Custom Deck & Porch1346 Worthington Woods Blvd
- Custom interior woodworking272 north Main Street
- C & H CONSTRUCTION
- D & R INSTALLATIONS1597 SUNGLADE CT
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- Dan Loken Home Improvement LLC12582 Eastchester Rd
- Dan Short Construction LLC1340 Howell Dr
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dave's Carpentry1175 Brown Rd
- Dave's Painting Co LLC143 N Hamilton Rd
- Davison Construction LLC12477 Shipley Rd
- DB Complete Construction1622 E Main St
- Deetscapes2019 Tupsfield Rd
- DEMARCO ROOFING INC1160 S FRONT ST
- Dependable Construction & Remodeling LLC513 W. Funderburg Rd.
- Dick Baker Roofing Inc4730 Kenny Rd
- Diven Contracting LLC3907 Havensport Rd
- Diyanni Custom Homes1537 Brice Rd
- DJN Carpentry1494 Ashland Ave
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- D & R INSTALLATIONS