Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Grove City, OH
There are 85 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Grove City
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done read less
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company! read less
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors replaced the siding and gutters on my house. They did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso read less
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival read less
- MJH Construction LLCMyron was very responsive during a time when it has impossible to get help. I had an emergency situation where he coordinated with my plumbers to fix a problem that was causing off gassing, foul smell. He was on time, very professional & cleaned up well afterwards being sure to vacuum up all additional wood shards left on the floor. He was very pleasant to work with in a different situation read less
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors did an excellent job rebuilding an old screened-in porch on our 100-year old home. They were punctual and professional, and the quality of their work was excellent! They completely rebuilt the porch, put in new structural support cedar beams, installed new flat rubber roof, installed new stained-wood ceiling, hung two chandeliers, hung four ceiling fans, installed new screen door and all new screens, and painted the entire porch. I highly recommend Ohio Exteriors read less
- Ohio Exteriors LLCExcellent... Work was completed exactly stated in contract. Very professional, on schedule, and friendly.
Contractors in Grove City
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 5 STAR REVIEWS!! #1 in Customer service and Providing the MOST Energy Efficient Window Made In OHIO to our customers. Premium quality windows, doors, siding, shutters, sales and installation! What makes us different from other Central Ohio companies is we are NOT high pressure, NO hour(s) long appointments, NO extremely long install wait time, and our AAMA Certified Head Installers provide you with the best installation! Please read our reviews! NO SHOW ROOM FREE IN-H.. read lessRecent Review:From the first phone call to Broadview Windows to the day of installation, this company was professional, efficient and very easy to work with! They did what they said would be done and were very competitive with their pricing without being pushy. I would definitely recommend Broadview Windows and will use them again when a need arises! My new patio door is a beautiful addition to my sunroom! Thank you read lessCheryl T.
- Business Description:Additional DBA- The Durable Group. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact name - Chris Kline. Additional phone numbers - (800) 666-7445, (877) 340-9181.Recent Review:Twice we contacted this company. and twice they were the most expensive quote. Not by a little but by about 10 times ($13k quote that we ended up paying $1200 with another company and $5k that ended up costing $500 with another company.) We are sure they were trying to take advantage of us by up-selling and suggesting unneeded work read lessJames D.
- Business Description:We offer Construction and remodeling services including fire and water restoration.Recent Review:Kenneth and Marciano did excellent work. The price was very reasonable. Challenges arose and they dealt with them beautifully. Their clean up was excellent and their work guaranteed for 5 years. Outstanding duo; would hire again unconditionally. Carol Ros read lessCarol R.
- Business Description:APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your .. read lessRecent Review:APCO provided great windows/doors, excellent advice and outstanding customer service during our major home renovation. Based on that experience, it was a no-brainer to hire them to replace a gutter that was being regularly overtopped during heavy rain events. When I called John and explained what was happening, he mentioned he was in the vicinity of our home and could come over within the half hour-which he did! After signing the contract to have a larger gutter and downspout system installed, John way exceeded my expectations (an APCO trait, apparently) by saying he could fit the job in either later that day or the following day at the latest. Chase and Brody were sent late that same afternoon, and did an excellent job. They were polite, professional, efficient and left the property the same as how they found it when they arrived. It's pretty incredible to get such immediate service these days, but I'm not shocked that APCO was the company that was able to provide just that read lessKim C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or small read lessRecent Review:My experience was they’re unreliable. On May 12 I claimed their gutter cleaning deal on Angi that was $185 for cleaning up to 200 feet of gutter. I received Redemption Code ANGE-759EF9939C30 by email. A week went by and I didn’t hear from them so I called on May 20 and left a message. A lady called me the next day. She didn’t know anything about a deal or a redemption code on Angie’s list but she said the price was $185, the same as the deal, and so we scheduled for afternoon of Friday May 28 at $185. She called at 11:30A Tuesday May 25 and asked if they could come that afternoon instead of Friday. I said Yes. I was waiting for service on my car but expected to be home by noon. When I learned my car would take several more hours, I borrowed a car and got home around 12:30. By 4 PM, no one had come so I called and asked if they were still coming and was told yes unless they got backed up. I asked “well how will I know? I have to pick up my car before 6.” She asked my address and said she’d find out where they were. By 5:35P, no one had called back and no one had come. I had to go get my car. I left a note on the door to call me. When I got home at 6:15, the note was still on the door. The lady called me at 6:45 and said she was very sorry but they wouldn’t be coming today. I told her that I felt they had screwed me, it was very bad business to ask a customer to accommodate you and then not show and I’d find someone else. She called right back and offered $35 discount. I told her no, you’re unreliable, you asked me to change on short notice to accommodate you and then burned me by not showing up. I said I don’t want to do business with them. I changed the scheduled date on very short notice at their request, waited all afternoon and they never showed. It's outrageous to do that to a customer. This was also the first time I’d ever claimed an Angie’s list deal and after learning it was their regular price, not a deal at all, I will be very suspicious of something Angi presents as a deal when I do a search for a service. A disappointing experience all around read lessVIRGINIA S.
- Business Description:Cornett Roofing Systems is a proven Midwest leader in the installation and repair of permanent roofing systems, including metal, slate, tile, and copper. In addition, we are a premier installer of solar energy panels and systems. Using only the highest quality materials, Cornett Roofing Systems delivers beautiful, permanent roofing systems that offer a lifetime warranty. Financing options are available to qualified customers. Cornett Roofing Systems has offices in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio .. read lessRecent Review:Amanda was great to work with getting the job done around my schedule, great communication! The roofers were very nice and did such a wonderful job and left no mess behind. I highly recommend Cornett Roofing!karen m.
- Business Description:When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.Barbara W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 20 plus years of experience. We offer a variety of services including but not limited to windows and doors as well as home additions such as garages,sheds and barns all at family friendly pricing. Contact us today to set up an appointment for a free estimate on your next home project read lessRecent Review:Premier Contracting is the company you're searching for. Not only were they timely with their estimates, but they came with phenomenal recommendations, thorough communication and patience for my million questions. We had a dedicated resource at our home the whole time and he gave us daily updates of how the projects was going, any roadblocks he saw and solutions for those roadblocks. Their attention to detail throughout the project was better than mine, which is saying a lot since I'm a massive perfectionist. We can't stop showing off our deck. In fact, we liked them so much, we're going with them for our kitchen. Seriously, if you are considering any work, just pick them, you won't be sorry read lessseth m.
- Business Description:Here at Dave's Carpentry we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply read lessRecent Review:The work was completed on budget and on time, extremely satisfied.john p.
- Recent Review:We are investors/general contractors operating in the 250K to 1M price range, and we are always on the lookout for good contractors to help us with our more complex building projects. We do much of the work ourselves, and demand high quality construction from both ourselves and our contractors so that the buyers of our properties will be happy with what they get. We took a chance on AL Carpentry (Gil and Leticia) to help us with sheathing, framing, and flooring an ocean-side property and we're glad that we did, for the following three reasons: (1) AL Carpentry is reasonably priced and fast. We can often do a lot of the work ourselves (and in many instances do just that), but we've found that it's often substantially more cost and faster just to hire AL Carpentry (Gil) to help us. Accordingly, we've often called in AL Carpentry to help us do things where it'd just take us too much time, or is just a little more complicated than we'd prefer to handle. (2) AL Carpentry is flexible and willing to help us meet our standards. As mentioned above, we have high standards for what we build, and will err on the side of overbuilding if there's any doubt. For example, when sheathing the ocean house, we used liquid flashing to seal over every single nail, even though that's not required by code. It is exceedingly unlikely that you'll find a contractor that will do this because it's labor intensive, and many (most?) contractors would probably charge you more if you asked them to do this. However, AL Carpentry just went in and did it for the portion that they sheathed. (3) AL Carpentry carefully considers the nature of the work to be done, and plans accordingly. One thing I noticed right away about Gil (the lead carpenter at AL Carpentry) is that he took his time when first visiting the property to plan how everything would be done. I greatly appreciated this because it reduced the likelihood of costly mishaps arising in the future. (4) AL Carpentry is very responsive. As anyone in the construction industry knows, it can be very frustrating if you're unable tor reach a contractor in a timely manner. I can safely say that AL Carpentry is one of the most responsive contractors that we've worked with, with both Gil and Leticia answering emails and phone calls around the clock. I've had a great experience with AL Carpentry, and we certainly intend to keep on working with them in the future read lessGregory K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Commercial Point
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- South Bloomfield
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
general contractors in Grove City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL STAR PAINTING1144 Mcneil Drive
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus6806 Caine Rd
- AMIRAULT'S REMODELINGPO BOX 1105
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Carpentry308 Hubbard Rd
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- Awesome Woodwork420 E 5th Ave B
- A Basement 2 NV
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Backwood Builders LLC1493 Forest Brooke Way
- BALL DECORATINGPO BOX 60
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- BEN-TEL COMMUNICATIONS/KRAFTED BY KOHLER5540 ROCHE DR
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- BJD Construction Services404 S Monroe Ave
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Bowers home and lawn177 S Wayne Ave
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Bradley Builders Inc182 W Royal Forest Blvd
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Broski Services & ConstructionP.O. Box 329
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga80 Clinton Heights Ave
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye House Painting204 S Liberty St
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Construction Group, Inc744 S. High Street
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Childress Painting176 Highfield Dr
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Clintonville Custom Renovations622 Northridge Rd
- C & H CONSTRUCTION