Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Pickerington, OH
There are 69 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Pickerington
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- Buckeye House PaintingWe had a GREAT experience with Buckeye House Painting. Katie and Bob were always responsive to our queries, always on time and efficient, and super helpful with color selection. Dulce and her excellent team of painters were true professionals and very skilled at their craft. Every part of this experience was what I would expect from a high-end service provider except the cost, which was very reasonable
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
- MJH Construction LLCMyron was very responsive during a time when it has impossible to get help. I had an emergency situation where he coordinated with my plumbers to fix a problem that was causing off gassing, foul smell. He was on time, very professional & cleaned up well afterwards being sure to vacuum up all additional wood shards left on the floor. He was very pleasant to work with in a different situation
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors replaced the siding and gutters on my house. They did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
Contractors in Pickerington
- Business Description:Residential remodeling company providing "custom solutions for complete remodeling" in the Central Ohio area. Kresge Contracting, Inc. is a national, regional and local award winning full-service remodeling company specializing in kitchens, baths, additions and basements
- Business Description:When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.Barbara W.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No Travel Charges - Free Estimates. We do estimates during the Day and Evening - feel free to call until 11:00 PM. Contact through E-mail, Office, Fax, or Cell. Sometimes phone calls drop a number or two - only half your message comes through when leaving a message, If possible always repeat the number for me.. Your message is very important. Thanks, Linda Walker
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Carpentry is family owned and operated. We have been licensed, bonded, and insured throughout central Ohio for over 20 years. And even though we're not the biggest, when it comes to quality and service, we strive to be the best. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. (no fees) So, if you're thinking about building a deck or porch, and want the best in quality and service, give us a call. "We're worth the wait"Recent Review:It went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.DEBORAH C.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Sean Kirkpatrick, Dominic Boyden. Additional phone - (614) 419-4798.Recent Review:The company did an excellent job. They were thoroughly professional and the work was done to perfection (literally). The flooring and trim look beautiful and the work is very detailed down to the last bit of trim. The tile in the foyer and half bath was also well done as were the installing of a new pedestal sink in that bathroom. The workers also cleaned up every day following the days work and they even cleaned the new wood floors once the job was finished. We are very happy with the work and the price and would certainly call Boyden Renovations again if we have additional remodeling workPaul V.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su..Recent Review:Cabinets were high quality, workers were friendly but under stress due to what they called a work model. They ran into a couple of things that slowed down the work and took unnecessary short cuts. Dry wall was not all replaced where needed, dry wall mudding was a little sloppy and sanding was sloppy due to pressures of time. For the price that was paid the over all product was less the desired. A leak in a plumbing connection caused water damage to a downstairs bathroom ceiling and the repair was sloppy and the ceiling was left unpainted and spotted. The staff was under undue pressure to finish on Friday as the end of the week came so a new job could be started elsewhere the following Monday. While the workers were friendly and attentive the completed job has numerous flaws that are visible. The electrical work was excellent as was the installation of cabinets and counter tops. Until this company upgrades the over quality of work and allows extra time to properly complete a quality job when unforseen issues arise I would not recommend and felt we were overpriced due to the overall quality of work performedLyn F.
- Business Description:APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your ..Recent Review:Installation went well with only a few issues that were addressed in a timely and professional manner. I would hire APCO again.Mike S.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:As a local family owned business with 30 years experience we help you make the decision that assures the beauty, durability and security of your home for years to come. From weather protection to contractor safety, we strive to provide you with the best in class performance. You being the customer can choose from most styles, sizes and colors in the industry to accent your home beautifully. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show you the things you can do to update your home wit..Recent Review:Ron and his crew from Richardson Exteriors were nothing shy of incredible to work with. Ron was very honest and extremely helpful throughout the process of picking out siding, etc. His crew worked hard and did an amazing job and were very professional. I would highly recommend Richardson ExteriorsColleen S.
- Business Description:Thompson Building Associates specializes in fire/smoke/water/storm damage clean-up & repair. We work with all insurance carriers. Our staff includes over 25 qualified carpenters and craftsmen, 5 highly experienced estimators, a dedicated purchasing agent and a top notch production management team. Call Adam Thompson for more information. Certified Aging-in-Place SpecialisRecent Review:Regarding the bathroom, a pipe was punctured and a flood resulted in our kitchen. They did an excellent job in cleaning everything up and they did the repairs that another company had caused. We had just remodeled our kitchen and they had the experience and confidence that allowed me to sleep. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them againAmy F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Canal Winchester
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
general contractors in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL STAR PAINTING1144 Mcneil Drive
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A Basement 2 NV
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BATTISTE CREATIVE CARPENTRY8010 STEMEN RD
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- BEN-TEL COMMUNICATIONS/KRAFTED BY KOHLER5540 ROCHE DR
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOB WHITE CONSTRUCITON5534 CIRCLE S DR
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Bradley Builders Inc182 W Royal Forest Blvd
- BRIAN CONLEY3271 RIVERPOINT CT
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Broski Services & ConstructionP.O. Box 329
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- BURWELL BUILDERS433 W. Main St.
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Childress Painting176 Highfield Dr
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING14 WALNUT ST>
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- CLEAR CHOICE BUILDING5266 LOEFFLER DR
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Color World Housepainting Inc94 Village Pointe Dr
- COLUMBUS REHAB611 ERICKSON AV
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Conner home Improvement2410 Kilbourne
- CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS2610 PLEASANT CREST CT
- CONSTRUCTIVE ARTS LLC699 FREBIS AVE
- Contracting Solutions LLC6118 Westerville Rd
- COPPER MOUNTAIN CONTRACTING LTD7342 BRYDEN RD
- C & H CONSTRUCTION