The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Amanda, OH
There are 56 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Amanda
- American Weathertechs LLC - ColumbusThe company answered the phone immediately and I got scheduled right away. Bo, the rep, was knowledge and gave us a quote the same day. We liked the product but they couldn’t do the door installation we wanted along with the siding so we went with a company that could do both at the same time. I would still recommend them
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done
- Buckeye House PaintingWe had a GREAT experience with Buckeye House Painting. Katie and Bob were always responsive to our queries, always on time and efficient, and super helpful with color selection. Dulce and her excellent team of painters were true professionals and very skilled at their craft. Every part of this experience was what I would expect from a high-end service provider except the cost, which was very reasonable
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- MJH Construction LLCGreat! Myron was professional, responsive, efficient, detail-oriented, and performed excellent craftsmanship. He went above and beyond to ensure wood staining on the top of our half wall matched other trim, once the wooden spindles were removed. We would highly recommend him, and we are already interested in quoting for additional work with Myron. Excellent craftsmanship
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
Contractors in Amanda
- Business Description:As a local family owned business with 30 years experience we help you make the decision that assures the beauty, durability and security of your home for years to come. From weather protection to contractor safety, we strive to provide you with the best in class performance. You being the customer can choose from most styles, sizes and colors in the industry to accent your home beautifully. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show you the things you can do to update your home wit..Recent Review:Ron and his crew from Richardson Exteriors were nothing shy of incredible to work with. Ron was very honest and extremely helpful throughout the process of picking out siding, etc. His crew worked hard and did an amazing job and were very professional. I would highly recommend Richardson ExteriorsColleen S.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su..Recent Review:Cabinets were high quality, workers were friendly but under stress due to what they called a work model. They ran into a couple of things that slowed down the work and took unnecessary short cuts. Dry wall was not all replaced where needed, dry wall mudding was a little sloppy and sanding was sloppy due to pressures of time. For the price that was paid the over all product was less the desired. A leak in a plumbing connection caused water damage to a downstairs bathroom ceiling and the repair was sloppy and the ceiling was left unpainted and spotted. The staff was under undue pressure to finish on Friday as the end of the week came so a new job could be started elsewhere the following Monday. While the workers were friendly and attentive the completed job has numerous flaws that are visible. The electrical work was excellent as was the installation of cabinets and counter tops. Until this company upgrades the over quality of work and allows extra time to properly complete a quality job when unforseen issues arise I would not recommend and felt we were overpriced due to the overall quality of work performedLyn F.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Revere Roofing Company for your next project. We are a family owned business with over 20 years of experience serving Central Ohio home owners. We offer the most diverse and highest quality products in the industry. We have talented and knowledgeable employees who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer service to every customerRecent Review:They did a good. They were able to clean out everything and suggested a roof inspection.Dixie G.
- Business Description:I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely responseRecent Review:Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future workShea D.
- Business Description:Family owned company. I will service you, as if you were family. All of our products are SAFE for pets, and humans, including young children. We work with our customers to ensure 100% satisfaction. We take the time to be certain the job is done right. We are thorough with our work. We specialize in general, preventive control cockroaches and bed bugs.Recent Review:Roger was very communicative and easy to work with. Highly recommend.John P.
- Business Description:Thompson Building Associates specializes in fire/smoke/water/storm damage clean-up & repair. We work with all insurance carriers. Our staff includes over 25 qualified carpenters and craftsmen, 5 highly experienced estimators, a dedicated purchasing agent and a top notch production management team. Call Adam Thompson for more information. Certified Aging-in-Place SpecialisRecent Review:Regarding the bathroom, a pipe was punctured and a flood resulted in our kitchen. They did an excellent job in cleaning everything up and they did the repairs that another company had caused. We had just remodeled our kitchen and they had the experience and confidence that allowed me to sleep. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them againAmy F.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Here at Dave's Carpentry we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees applyRecent Review:The work was completed on budget and on time, extremely satisfied.john p.
- Business Description:We are family owned business serving Central Ohio for over 30 yrs. Our custom designed homes have won multiple gold awards at the parade of home, and have been featured in professional home building magazines. We are the recipients of the Building Industry's Best Green House Design. We are a full build/design firm with on-site design selections studio and on-staff designers. Will build from your plans or ours. Additional contact - Henry DiYanni, Toby Spade. Additional email - mdiyanni@gmail...Recent Review:Very badly. It was a nightmare and still is a nightmare. I WILL NEVER USE DIYANNI EVER AGAIN!!! They constantly discredit our complaints about this needing fixed and corrected. We've had their contractors leave urine and feces on our property. Leaky windows, doors (still leaking), damaged countertops, electrical issues with faulty breakers and so many more other things went wrong. Biggest issue was our basement flooding twice. Mostly recently about a week and half ago. I, the homeowner, got fed up with it and decided to look into the problem myself. I found out that the sump pit and the sump pump were installed incorrectly. Ultimately when we moved in, the sump pump was clogged by the gravel left in the pit. Sump pump was only working at 12% capacity. Naturally when you have a sump pump that isn't working at it's full capacity, it can't keep up with additional rain water. That's why our basement flooded twice. Since i've repaired the problem, we've had no issues with water in the basement. About a week after this review, I received a call from Ray Diyanni. We spoke on the phone for about an hour discussing my complaint. I will admit that after the phone call, I felt a little better that someone actually listened. After a couple more phones calls and about a week later, Ray and I came to an agreement. Diyanni Custom Homes made things right and they are still continuing the customer service that I believe a homeowner needs. So at this point I would change my grading of Diyanni from an F to an A. Receiving a phone call from one of the owners and agreeing with the complaint and making it right is A+ in my bookMark R.
- Business Description:Whether your project is an intricate drainage design and installation, home remodel or repair, or a custom build, SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC will provide you with an end product that we will be proud to put our name on. Besides being the best at downspout and underground drainage/sewer services, we are also experts in Home Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Foundation repairs, Floor Installations, Granite and Tile, & many more. Our mission is to guarentee for our customers the highest lev..Recent Review:Small company with lots of experience laying drain pipe. Skilled and efficient, respectful of property and neighbors. Exceptional job.Marti A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Amanda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A Basement 2 NV
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BATTISTE CREATIVE CARPENTRY8010 STEMEN RD
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- BEN-TEL COMMUNICATIONS/KRAFTED BY KOHLER5540 ROCHE DR
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOB WHITE CONSTRUCITON5534 CIRCLE S DR
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Bradley Builders Inc182 W Royal Forest Blvd
- BRIAN CONLEY3271 RIVERPOINT CT
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- BURWELL BUILDERS433 W. Main St.
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING14 WALNUT ST>
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- CLEAR CHOICE BUILDING5266 LOEFFLER DR
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Color World Housepainting Inc94 Village Pointe Dr
- COLUMBUS REHAB611 ERICKSON AV
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Conner home Improvement2410 Kilbourne
- CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS2610 PLEASANT CREST CT
- CONSTRUCTIVE ARTS LLC699 FREBIS AVE
- Contracting Solutions LLC6118 Westerville Rd
- COPPER MOUNTAIN CONTRACTING LTD7342 BRYDEN RD
- Cornett Roofing Systems1442 Amy Lane
- Craig Stalk & Complete Remoldeling1975 Ramblebranch Dr
- CREATIVE BUILDING SERVICES4024 BLENDON GROVE WAY
- Creative Earthscapes376 Morrison Rd Ste F
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Custom Awning Service & Builders Inc.2897 Johnstown Rd Ste D
- Custom Built Construction5459 Kirkland Way
- Custom Deck & Porch1346 Worthington Woods Blvd
- Custom interior woodworking272 north Main Street
- Custom One Services LLC1073 Oxford Dr N
- C & H CONSTRUCTION