Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

2016 Telemark Ct NW

Rochester, MN 55901

Independent Owner/Operator, 20 years in business. Troy Mickelson of Exceptional Carpet Care, has 20 years of experience in residential and commercial cleaning. He cares about the products and machines he uses so you know you are getting the best. Troy has a great reputation and great personality, make an appointment and you’ll see why....

03/23/2018

Wanda P.

Very well, have used Exceptional twice! Great job and reasonable prices!

Description of Work
3 bedrooms, hallway and stairway and small den.

02/20/2018

Joshua M.

I had been updating a rental property that had multiple stains on the stairs and while remodeling decided to leave my shoes on to walk in and out and by the end of the project the stairs were filthy. I happen to work for a company that manufactures commercial and industrial cleaning equipment - anything from vacuums to street sweeper sized machines. I used one of our cleaners for the rest of the house and did see great results but a main hallway and the stairs were still not great. Exceptional Carpet Care came in and cleaned the stairs and hallway and they seriously looked brand new. I couldn't believe how great they looked. Additionally, they were available almost immediately and the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend them for anybody looking to clean their carpets.

Description of Work
Stairs and hallway cleaned

07/24/2017

Mike S.

Fantastic. He was early and cleaned some carpet I thought we might have to replace. I will be hiring him again to clean carpet in other portions of our house and on a regular basis going forward. 5 stars out of 5!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review & feedback. Enjoyed meeting you and look forward to working with you in the future! Regards, Troy

02/26/2017

Daniel B.

The work was done well and as promised. The carpets looked great afterwards and the furniture was moved as we had discussed during the estimate.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. It was nice to meet you and pleasure to work for you! Look forward doing business with you in the future. Regards, Troy

04/05/2016

Jaime G.

Fantastic. Troy showed up exactly when he said he would. He was personable and the quality of his work was excellent and the price was right.

Description of Work
Cleaned about 400 sqft carpet plus 15 steps

06/02/2015

Dorothy P.

Troy was professional and did a great job on all my carpets. I would recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned my family room carpet, stairs, and upstairs hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi (removed member name), Thank you for your business and kind remarks. I look forward to working with you in the future. Regards, Troy

05/14/2015

Diana H.

Troy professional, timely, with good communication. Carpets looked great when finished. Thank you

Description of Work
My house is going on the real estate market and I needed the carpets cleaned before the listing was initiated. Troy did a wonderful job,was very professional and did an exceptional job on short notice. I would be pleased to use them again. You can't go wrong.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member name removed], thanks for the feed back. I'm glad everything turned out good. I confident that the house will sell fast. Thanks again! Regards, Troy

04/16/2015

Dennis M.

Just a few days prior to moving out of my apartment, my original carpet cleaner called up to tell me unfortunately they could not clean it anymore. I got left a bit high and dry, and called up Troy to see if he could help me out at such short notice. He went out of his way to stop by for an appraisal on the same day. He was able to load up a portable unit into my third floor apartment that faced away from the street and set about cleaning it the following day. Thanks to him I'll be getting my entire deposit back. I took no joy in strongarming someone into hustling in and doing something on the spot, but Troy was able to help me out during a pretty stressful time, he arrived early and did a good job. I am looking forward to doing further business with him. Recommended!

Description of Work
Last minute carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Hi , Thank you for your feedback. Carpet cheerleaders are the best! I'm glad to hear you received your full deposit.Thanks again for your business...look forward working with you down the road. Regards, Troy

03/26/2015

Teresa S.

Troy came out and gave us an estimate and scheduled a time to clean our carpets. My husband was home at the time and said Troy was very professional and efficient. I had a couple of spots pop back up in a day or so and Troy was right back at our house treating the spots. The carpets look great and I definately recommend Troy!

Description of Work
Troy cleaned the carpets in our split level home

Category carpet cleaners

[Member name removed], Thanks for the kind words, and look forward to working for you in the future. Regards, Troy

02/23/2015

Charles M.

I was really pleased the prices were reasonable. He did a great job with my carpet. Troy is a very hard worker. I have been meaning to call him again for more work.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am looking forward to working with you in the future. Again, should you have any questions feel free to call. Regards, Troy

Carpet Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc.

How is Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. overall rated?

Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. provide

Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc.?

No, Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. offer?

Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc. offers the following services: Carpet Cleaning