A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Jackson, MI
There are 24 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Jackson
- Kellogg's Porcelain ResurfacingExcellent job. No complaints. Will call again if needed. Will recommend to my friends and family. They also went above and beyond the call of duty. I needed a little extra done and they were more than happy to help me out. Call them if you need your tub redone!!!
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThe company called on the morning of the appt. and the plumber called us 15 minutes before he was expected and arrived on time, looked at our drain, cleaned it out and was done in 20min. He was very polite and professional. I will use them again.
- Reynolds Water Conditioning CoExcellent! We had a Reynolds in our old house and now we have one in our new home. We are very happy with the service and the product.
- Marty's Handyman and Consulting Service LLCHis communication prior to the install was quick and on point. He was on time and everything went very well. Reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.
- Pierce Plumbing & HeatingJamie told me that I could easily opt for a simple repair of my boiler and save a load of money, but I decided to just replace it instead. His work was flawless, per usual. I can always count on him to be straight with me, and he’s saved me money on plumbing and heating in my home home for over 15 years, now
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
- Hedlund PlumbingDonnie was great! He quickly diagnosed the issue, which was quite an esoteric problem, and fixed it. We were not charged for the visit, although we would've been very happy to pay for his time.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncTaylor was very professional and easy to work with. He offered valuable suggestions but kept our concept intact. Set up a PPE station and put up signs for PPE requirements immediately. Subcontractors were all professional and we are very pleased with the final product. We would hire them again.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncTBI is phenomenal! My family and I have used them for many of our contracting needs. They were the only company that agreed to help us build a custom stair banister we needed and helped with so many other projects. They're honest, professional, and do an excellent jobs. We can't recommend them enough and plan on using them for all our future contracting needs
Plumbers in Jackson
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, you need someone you can trust. We are proud to have over 30 years of combined plumbing and remodeling experience in our community. We are highly motivated, obsessed with quality and efficiency, and we treat your home or business as if it were our own. Our business model and success is built on honesty, integrity, and reliability. Learn more about the products and services we offer, and contact us todayRecent Review:Fine, but we're not certain we found the source of the leak.Bob M.
- Business Description:License: # 80-01844. Serving greater Lansing since 1939Recent Review:I am not impressed. Charge me for a 15mins visit. I don't recommend the companySocorro G.
- Business Description:Drain Cleaning, Toilet/Faucet replacement and minor plumbing issues. 10% off for Seniors and Military, 25% off for Non Profits and Religious Organizations.Recent Review:Sean did the work the same day for an extremely reasonable price! I would tell you what it is but he might raise it in the future because trust me it is a fraction of the price Michigan Drain charges. He was responsive, patient in working with my tenant and persistent in addressing the issueFrancis S.
- Business Description:We are Mid- Michigan's yard drainage contractor. We are the only company in Mid-Michigan that specializes in removing excess water from your yard. If you have a wet basement most times there is no need for expensive remodeling, we can install french Drains to the exterior of your home and remove the water before it ever reaches your basement. We also specialize in gutter downspouts, and underground gutter systems. Freedom Yard Drains takes pride in taking care of your property. We want to..Recent Review:Our flooding problems are resolved thanks to Freedom Yard Drains!! After heavy rains last June, our backyard looked like a lake and flooded into our basement from egress window wells. We’ve had to watch diligently and pump water since then when we had any heavy rain to prevent it from going into the basement again. Brent from Freedom Yard Drains did a thorough assessment of our yard then he and his crew did an excellent job putting in multiple drains and a pump in along with new larger downspouts connected to the drains. Brent also stood behind their work and addressed concerns/questions afterwards. We have had multiple days of heavy rains and everything is draining and pumping perfectly! No more lake or flooded basement!! Thanks Freedom Yard DrainsJenneva K.
- Business Description:Builder contractorRecent Review:This company is very professional. Punctual. They are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.J P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can ..Recent Review:After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the projectJohn L.
- Business Description:Palmer Construction is a Lansing, MI, based company, serving the General Lansing Area and family run company since 1997. Focus on quality installations and value to the customer. We strives to achieve its defined Mission, Vision, Core Values, Service Standards. By recognizing our failures, having fallen short of our lofty goals, we find grace in making improvements to become better at serving others, in hopes of having a positive impact on our industry (Roofing & Residential Construction). We..Recent Review:Palmer has worked all over our neighborhood and provided examples of their work .. neighbors were pleased to discuss and were uniformly enthusiastic. So we hired them. On time, in budget. Foreman checked in often on the job. Tradesmen were able, friendly, informative, and cleaned up the site when they left (except for sawdust that was under the snow!) I'm already getting myself on their schedule for more workBrian K.
- Business Description:30 employees. Uses subs for excavating. No extra charge for after hours service. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount.Recent Review:I knew I had more trouble than just a service. Very friendly and courteous. Would gladly hire again. They installed a/c & furnace for a very fair price and installed it that Monday. Cleaned up everything and left no messTim P.
- Business Description:Plumbing Works will get your home or business back to 100% operational. We provide fair upfront pricing, free estimates and proposals, and our personal satisfaction guarantee for all of your plumbing needs. We provide competitive prices and excellent customer service. We’re also happy to help configure plumbing systems for your residential or light commercial projects. Rocky Staudinger, owner and full operator, has been plumbing for over 15 years now and truly enjoys working directly with his..Recent Review:This is a follow up to my recent previous post. I should have included it was a Power Vent natural gas water replacement to explain the higher cost for the unit installation. The same make and comparable size model water heater at Lowes was priced over $1000. I had 3 plumbing companies quote on the work, which was done at no cost. Plumbing Works - Rocky was the lowest bidder. One local (to me) company quoted $2900. Another larger firm from Lansing quoted about $250 more than Rocky. Both of those companies were going to put in the make and model they represented versus the current one. One company, Meridian stated they would give me a quote but it would cost $$$ for just doing it, I declined to do thaDavid H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
Plumbers in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A-1 Mechanical3610 Old Lansing Rd.
- A. L. Lantzer Inc. Plumbing6412 Dow Rd.
- A. Perfect Painting3729 Sylvan Ln
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Action Plumbing8796 N Meridian Rd
Pleasant Lake, Michigan
- Advanced Plumbing & Mechanical LLC904 E Grand Ledge Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- AIRE-FLO HEATING CO1806 WOODSUM ST
- Aladdin4809 James McDivitt
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
- Aqua Systems7785 E US Hwy 36
- Aspen One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning4131 W Michigan Ave
- Aspen Plumbing Services4131 W Michigan Ave
- AT-A-MOMENTS-NOTICE209 E Washington Ave Ste 184
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- B & C Woodworks123 Palmer St
Rives Junction, Michigan
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc922 Eden Rd
- Bartlett Plumbing125 Halbert St
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Bel CompanyPO Box 710
Birch Run, Michigan
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing1121 May St Ste 100
- Blair Construction
- Bogey's Handy Man Service
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Bryjess Services
- Building Resources Unlimited23200 Drake Rd
- B & C Woodworks
- C & K Plumbing10150 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man5912 Schafer Rd
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Clarklake Plumbing Heating & AC131 Ferris Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Croff Plumbing109 W Syringa Dr
- C & K Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/Saginaw3403 Bay Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- Hedlund Plumbing7974 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Management Company (HMCo)PO Box 4883
East Lansing, Michigan
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- Hubble Construction3337 Remy Dr
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman
- Landspeed Property Management14650 center rd
- Leeland Prebble Construction3506 Audrey Street
Spring Arbor, Michigan
- LEO'S PLUMBING SERVICES1309 LEROY ST
- Liberty Plumbing7853 Draper Rd
- Livingston Plumbing & Mechanical165 Fowlerville Rd Ste G
- LOWE'S6821 S CEDAR ST
- Landspeed Property Management
- Matheison Home Remodeling
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McMichael Construction LLC4575 hunt rd
- Michigan Basement Repair1005 Princeton Avenue
- Michigan Plumbing Inc6204 Lansing Rd
- Miteff Plumbing606 Business Center Dr
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Lansing Area407 N Clinton Ave
Saint Johns, Michigan
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Matheison Home Remodeling
- PAE Plumbing449 Forest St
- Palmer Construction3120 Pinetree Rd
- PCR Plumbing LLC6929 Oak Grove Rd
- Pete Black Plumbing & Water Conditioning198 S Hughes Rd
- Plumbing Works LLC2958 S Edgar Rd
- Poling Plumbing4495 Bonnymede St
- Professional Home Repair5678 Edson St
- PAE Plumbing
- QUALITY HANDYMAN7344 Muirfield Dr.
- QUALITY HANDYMAN
- T H Eifert Mechanical Inc3302 W Saint Joseph St
- T L Plumbing & Drain Cleaning1161 Sherman Blvd E
- Tim Lea Builders10398 Apple Blossom Dr
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Tri County Water2701 Wildwood Ave
- Trusted Improvement24300 Catherine Industrial Dr # 411
- T H Eifert Mechanical Inc