Aspen Plumbing Services

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2011

2-3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge of $49. Emergency service available...

Tri County Water

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi

06/22/2019

Solutions were offered and action selected. Technician was well versed in possible ways to ease access and well qualified in correcting the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realigned filter shut-off valve for ease of access

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for the business and the positive review.

09/06/2017

Very well! They explained that due to how our house was built they would need to cut access areas to get to the plumbing. They cut the smallest accesses they were able to and still get to the plumbing. They were very personable and efficient. They finished within approximately 20 minutes of their arrival. Job well done. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two outside faucets replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the nice review! Keep us in mind for your heating and air conditioning needs! Gary Schultz

08/04/2016

Apsen did a fantastic job! Scheduling the estimate and work appointments were painless and they arrived promptly. The entire staff was professional and courteous and all works was completed without any problems. I will call Aspen anytime I need plumbing work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed (2) whole home water filters, and new kitchen faucet/water/drain with studor vent.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

thank you, for the nice review.

08/15/2015

Took about 15 minutes, but was done with the most courtesy and professionalism of any repairman I have ever hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied sleeve over hole drilled into drain pipe.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was argumentative and used my towels (without permission) to clean up his mess. We contacted the manager and did not receive a call back. UPDATE: The owner called us in September to apologize. He informed us that the individual no longer works at his company. He refunded our labor cost; therefore, the ratings have been adjusted accordingly.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

(Removed members personal information) I'm sorry for the service that that we provided you with June 26, 2015. I'm not sure what happened when Chris performed your service however, I can assure you, I want to make sure your happy with the work we performed. Please call me when it's convenient for you. My number is 517-750-0200. Thank you; Gary

Residential & Commercial Design & Installation