Aspen Plumbing Services

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2011

4131 W Michigan Ave

Jackson, MI 49202

2-3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge of $49. Emergency service available...

06/22/2019

Sonia F.

Solutions were offered and action selected. Technician was well versed in possible ways to ease access and well qualified in correcting the problem.

Description of Work
Realigned filter shut-off valve for ease of access

Category plumbing

Thank you for the business and the positive review.

09/06/2017

Renee G.

Very well! They explained that due to how our house was built they would need to cut access areas to get to the plumbing. They cut the smallest accesses they were able to and still get to the plumbing. They were very personable and efficient. They finished within approximately 20 minutes of their arrival. Job well done. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Needed two outside faucets replaced.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the nice review! Keep us in mind for your heating and air conditioning needs! Gary Schultz

08/04/2016

Brenda S.

Apsen did a fantastic job! Scheduling the estimate and work appointments were painless and they arrived promptly. The entire staff was professional and courteous and all works was completed without any problems. I will call Aspen anytime I need plumbing work done.

Description of Work
Installed (2) whole home water filters, and new kitchen faucet/water/drain with studor vent.

Category plumbing,water softeners

thank you, for the nice review.

08/15/2015

RICHARD S.

Took about 15 minutes, but was done with the most courtesy and professionalism of any repairman I have ever hired.

Description of Work
Applied sleeve over hole drilled into drain pipe.

08/12/2015

P B.

Description of Work
The provider was argumentative and used my towels (without permission) to clean up his mess. We contacted the manager and did not receive a call back. UPDATE: The owner called us in September to apologize. He informed us that the individual no longer works at his company. He refunded our labor cost; therefore, the ratings have been adjusted accordingly.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

(Removed members personal information) I'm sorry for the service that that we provided you with June 26, 2015. I'm not sure what happened when Chris performed your service however, I can assure you, I want to make sure your happy with the work we performed. Please call me when it's convenient for you. My number is 517-750-0200. Thank you; Gary

07/29/2015

sarah R.

Dan called to let me know when he was coming, arrived punctually and provided quick, professional service. I especially appreciated his willingness to explain the process and the cause of the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet.

06/18/2015

Chris P.

It went very well, was very quick in finishing the job and the tap works great.

Description of Work
Installed a frost free exterior water tap.

05/26/2015

Gregory F.

On time...professional...great job

Description of Work
installed a drain and a complicated tub fixture....great job , very responsive..I will use them again!

12/23/2014

Christine O.

During that check up they found mice had made a nest in the unit & had also chewed through the wires. They called me out to show me the damage & then repaired it on site. The people from Aspen have always been prompt/knowledgeable & courteous & I have oftened recommended them.

Description of Work
Yearly check up on the zone air-condition that they installed about 4 years ago.

03/20/2014

Elizabeth D.

I came home from work at 6:30 to hear the sound of rushing water. I ran downstairs (to my finished basement) to find 3 inches of water in the basement. When we checked the spare bedroom down there, the pipe in corner was cracked and spewing water. I turned off the water to the whole house, called my insurance agent, they told me to call a plumber, but could not provide me the name of one they recommended. They told me to look in the phone book. When I was looking through the phone book, I called several places that said they provided emergency service, however no one, not even an answering service answered my call. When I called Aspen Plumbing, they took my information and told me someone would call me back shortly. Within 5 minutes the plumber called me back and told me he would be out in about 45 minutes. He actually arrived in 30 minutes, quickly diagnoses the problem and repaired it. It turns out he was one of the guys who had come out and installed the new heat pump I bought with my furnace from Aspen Heating & Cooling. He was very polite, professional and gave me some very good advice in navigating the next stages of this clean up. When he gave me the bill, he was almost apologetic that he had to charge me the $99 service call since it was after hours. He could see how overwhelmed I was by what was happening.

Description of Work
Fixed a frozen broken pipe that flooded my basement.

Category plumbing,water delivery

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi