The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Jackson, MI
There are 16 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Jackson
- MDH PaintingWonderful and surprising how much above average these painters were. The owner, Michael was always available and the results were a beautiful, professional job. Highly recommend!
- Pryme painting co.They were here 1 day and did a great job. I would recommend them as a very good company for all your paint jobs. Pat even helped me with a extra job of removing my heavy dinner bell so I could refinish it.
- Greater Lansing Paint Company LLCRyan, Chase and Trudy cleaned and painted the exterior of my home and did an excellent job. They are prompt, hardworking, thorough and efficient. The exterior of my home is wood siding and there were lots of places that needed caulking and repair. The finished product is beautiful! I will definitely hire them again
- Painter1 of Mid-MichiganPainter 1 was so professional and punctual. The crew did an amazing job on the outside of my house and did exactly what I wanted. I will be calling them again for future projects!
- Greater Lansing Paint Company LLCWe were extremely pleased with the work done by Greater Lansing Paint Company. Ryan was professional and prompt with the initial visit to go over the exterior of our home with us, and his estimate was reasonable. The communication was great via email/phone to schedule time and eventual dates to do the painting. Lots of attention paid to details - thorough power washing, replacing boards when needed, caulking, and even dealing with wasp nest. Two coats of high quality paint were applied by brush and roller. The crew of Ryan, Trudy, and Chase made this whole process comfortable and enjoyable while working efficiently and on time. We are so pleased with the results, that we are now contracting with them to do the interior of our home in the near future. Highly recommend this family owned business
- Ingham PaintingIngham Painting/Manuel did an excellent job painting our house. We appreciated all of the 'prep work' (caulking, cleaning and window trim repairs), and Manuel always kept us up to date on how the job was going. Manuel was always on hand to answer questions and everyone at the site was friendly and hard working. We're thrilled with how the house looks! And the job was completed ahead of schedule. We wouldn't hesitate to hire Ingham Painting again
- Ingham PaintingThe house looks GREAT. Manuel was easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure he was meeting expectations throughout the job. The weather was a challenge and he kept in close communication about the schedule. He is very personable, conscientious and provides a great service at a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again
- Dave Green PaintsDave is an excellent painter very fast, very clean, no messes left behind. I would recommend him to my nearest friends and family. Overall very well priced very clean crisp lines !!
- Dave Green PaintsDave did a really nice job painting my house and my kitchen. He was very detail oriented and did not waste time. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him for any painting jobs needed.
- Full Color Painting LLCI whole-heartedly recommend Full Color Painting for painting excellence! I had a wonderful experience with Chad, the owner, and Jordan and Jesse preparing and staining the exterior of my cedar shingle sided house exterior and painting the extensive trim. They were meticulous in doing the painstaking work yet still remarkably quick and efficient. They completely transformed the place from one that looked peeling, faded and neglected to a thing of beauty. They did an absolutely amazing job and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! They fully prepared the surfaces. They did extensive removal of things on the exterior like cables and hardware. They did a quality job power washing to remove old stain. They caulked between a doorframe and shingles. They put putty at some points where a couple of wood window frame sills were damaged. A wasp’s nest was removed without even asking. They even purchased and replaced a broken vent. They carefully took the time and trouble to nail in a number of loose shingles. They trimmed loose wood strips off a door. They thoughtfully spackled over uneven subsurface in high visibility area. Jesse did an excellent job fully protecting surfaces with paper and tape and helping throughout, and Chad and Jordan are stellar at power washing and scraping, painting and staining. Critically, Chad went up to paint three dormer monitor windows on the third story roof, and Jordan adroitly and acrobatically balanced on a ladder on a sloped roof over my vestibule to get to the second floor above, which were especially impressive challenges, requiring nerves of steel, and were really amazing to observe! I was incredibly lucky that they were able to at the last minute flexibly move up their schedule to paint my place when the roofers had to postpone. Then they were able to arrange to pack up and leave and then return a couple weeks later for a day’s work after the roofers had done their work to fashion about 35 decorative wood brackets under the eaves, which I know must have taken a lot of effort to paint as well as it is, and now look fabulous. Then Jordan took care of painting a couple of small pieces of trim the roofers had replaced and touched up door trim that the roofers had covered in black fingerprints. Both times they left my property thoroughly cleaned up, including taking care to fastidiously collect scraped lead-based paint chips that were removed over plastic sheeting (and I was very glad that Chad is certified to do lead-based paint work). Personally I found each one of them to be friendly, good-natured, responsive, nice, polite, dependable, and a pleasure to work with over the course of about 14 days it took to get the job done. The price was very reasonable. Remarkably, Chad did not collect a deposit, actually fronting the cost of supplies, is true to his word at scheduling two months out without a signed contract, and patiently communicated with me by email beforehand several times so that my questions were adequately answered concerning the techniques he and his team would use. On top of that Chad gives a two-year workmanship warranty, which I find exceptional, while being fully confident everything will last considerably more years than that. They used Sherwin Williams Duration paint and Woodscapes stain. From start to finish, they made what could have been a stressful experience one that went smoothly. In the future, Full Color Painting is the only painting company I will want to use to get a magnificent paint job - I recommend them highly
House Painters in Jackson
- Business Description:Family owed business, affordable pricing
- Business Description:Painter 1 paints interior and exterior residential housing.Recent Review:Painter One set a new standard of quality work, effective communication, and a consultive approach. I hired them to paint the interior of an entire condo, and I was impressed with how responsive and professional Painter One crew members are while on the job. Their work is meticulous, and they clean up at the end of each day. Adam Martin, who estimated the job initially, checked in regularly as the work was being performed, then followed up with me once the work had been completed. Thanks for a quality project! A.WilliamAmy w.
- Business Description:Integrity Construction Pros is owned by brothers Pat and Dan Stahl. With over 35 years experience we specializing in Kitchen, Bath and Finished basement remodels, the Stahl Brothers close family connection will shine through on every project large or small. The kitchen is often the gathering place for your family gatherings, holiday parties. If you love to entertain, you need an upgraded space to meet your needs. We can create the kitchen of your dreams with custom cabinets, counter tops, ..Recent Review:It was fine. They did a good job. They were great. I was happy with the outcome.Scott B.
- Business Description:RNS Services is a home service company offering a wide range of handyman, painting and home improvement services. I am an authorized dealer of Rain-out under deck ceilings and patio systems.Recent Review:Fast and very professional. Rick is a super nice guy !Randi J.
- Business Description:Palmer Construction is a Lansing, MI, based company, serving the General Lansing Area and family run company since 1997. Focus on quality installations and value to the customer. We strives to achieve its defined Mission, Vision, Core Values, Service Standards. By recognizing our failures, having fallen short of our lofty goals, we find grace in making improvements to become better at serving others, in hopes of having a positive impact on our industry (Roofing & Residential Construction). We..Recent Review:Palmer has worked all over our neighborhood and provided examples of their work .. neighbors were pleased to discuss and were uniformly enthusiastic. So we hired them. On time, in budget. Foreman checked in often on the job. Tradesmen were able, friendly, informative, and cleaned up the site when they left (except for sawdust that was under the snow!) I'm already getting myself on their schedule for more workBrian K.
- Business Description:Customer is appraised of price prior to beginning of service and payment is expected at completion for individual customers. Detailed billing is provided. For larger jobs 1/2 of cost is expected prior to start of work. We have 4 full time employees with on call employees available as needed. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered an..Recent Review:Great job and great people!! The paint I had picked out and requested for them to use on our walls was not covering as well as the other colors did. Dale came back the next day and reapplied the paint without hesitation or question. I would most definitely recommend to anyoneBecki L.
- Business Description:Builder contractorRecent Review:This company is very professional. Punctual. They are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.J P.
- Business Description:All work is billed when the job is completed. That gives the customer the guarantee that we will complete the job to the best of our ability in a timely manor. All the risk is on us. For exceptionally large jobs, a portion of payment may be requested after the wash, but before the seal. Again, that is in the case where a large amount of material has to be purchased to complete the projectRecent Review:Kim and Randy at Adams Power Wash have been my go-to guys ever since I first tried them nearly a decade ago. They're fast, professional and worth every penny. I have them come out every two years like clockwork (even if the deck still looks good - just my way of keeping everything pristine). We went through any number of companies before finding them. And we'll never go anywhere elsePaul S.
- Business Description:We are a full service, family oriented, integrity based painting company with over 35 years of dedication for meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations. We excerpt professionalism from start to finish in everything we doRecent Review:Very well. TGM Painting have excellent employees: Xyrish, Randy, Aaron, and Jason were professional, knowledgeable about the work, and friendly. Our home looks beautiful. Thank You so much! ChrisChristina M.
- Business Description:40+ years experience, EPA Certified Lead SafetyRecent Review:Mark is very professional and trustworthy. He gives you a fair estimate and the total cost comes very close to it, with the exceptions of things we both agreed needed adding. I've hired him in the past and will do so again in the future. I am comfortable giving him my garage door opener so he can come and go as he needs and I do not have to be home. He will work until the job is doneEsther L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
exterior painters in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Coats Painting Solutions2517 E Mt Hope Ave
- 3 Coats Painting Solutions
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A Van Go Painting9513 west Washington road
- A&J Painting10985 Bunker Hwy
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- A-1 Painting Management120 N. Washington Square Suite 805
- A-Painting Company3230 Beach Lake Dr W
- A. Perfect Painting3729 Sylvan Ln
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Able Painters4941 Bacon Rd
- Able Painters LLC3630 Kibby Rd
- ACCENT HARDWOOD FLOORS INC6735 DIVINE HWY
- ACE ROOFING CO5226 Lippincott Blvd
- Adams Power Wash10575 Clark Rd
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Aztecas Painting & Drywall, LLC836 Sandlyn Dr
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Bella Services, Inc10214 Chestnut Plaza Dr. #230
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Big Picture Contracting
- Bryjess Services
- Building Resources Unlimited23200 Drake Rd
- Bamm Built Construction
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man5912 Schafer Rd
- CAP (Class Act Painting)620 Bridge Ave B
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Clark Construction2300 Rush Lake Rd. #1
- Classic Craftsmen4227 Burgess Rd.
- Clutterbug, LLC16641 Towar Avenue
East Lansing, Michigan
- Collier's Painting LLC540 w willow
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- Cutting Edge Painting405 Kent St
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man
- Gotta Job LLCP.O. Box 6288
- Gotta Job LLC
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC4964 Algonquin Way
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Wreckers Construction Co2145 Georgetown Blvd
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- HONSOWITZ PAINTERS,INC.106 MEATH RD
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC
- Kennedy's Precision Painting219 Stillwell
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Kennedy's Precision Painting
- Maintanence Tech2016 Worden St
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- McHandyMan LLC1523 E M36
- McN Painting2275 E Lake Lansing Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan Refinishing109 E Plain St
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Mike Richards Painting8919 Staghorn Trl.
- Montys Construction Services (MC Services)3848 Carlisle Hwy
- Multi-Craft Construction Inc.3617 Torin Ln
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Maintanence Tech
- Nick's Home Improvements4197 Watson Avenue
- Nick's Home Improvements
- Painter1 of Mid-Michigan311 S Magnolia Ave
- Palmer Construction3120 Pinetree Rd
- Paulie's Maintenance & Remodeling810 Comstock St.
Vandercook Lk., Michigan
- Personal Professional Services3914 Cambridge Ct
- Pittsfield Painting519 N Elm St
- Platinum Paint Coatings LLC1320 West Lenawee St
- Preferred Painting351 E Unadilla
- PREMIUM FINISH DRYWALL AND PAINTING404 Webb
- Professional Home Repair5678 Edson St
- Progressive Remodling of Lansing1501 Center St
- Property Resource LLC5120 W St Joe Hwy
- R E Moon Specialty SVC Inc915 S Zeeb Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- RayRay Property Presevation410 S. Francis
- Reputable Remodels By P.C.
- Ries renavations841 brookside drive
- RNS Services1411 Penbroke Dr
- Rob-N-Sons16520 forest hill
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Rolling Forward L.L.C.2373 West Blvd.
- R E Moon Specialty SVC Inc
- Saw Property Management4302 Greenbrook Ln
- Showerman's Construction7315 Cross Creek Dr
- SMI Contracting & Maintenance 5009 Ridgecrest Dr
- Southern Michigan Painting2038 E. Kinsel Hwy.
- Stroke of Color Painting, LLC1988 Michael St
- Saw Property Management