Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Jackson, MI
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Jackson
- Floodman LLcIt was a great experience. They were on time. they explained everything. They were great crew, reliable, and friendly. I would refer them to anybody.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncTaylor was very professional and easy to work with. He offered valuable suggestions but kept our concept intact. Set up a PPE station and put up signs for PPE requirements immediately. Subcontractors were all professional and we are very pleased with the final product. We would hire them again.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCVery well. Excellent. Hard working, diligent crew completed the job in one day. System tested and quiet. All outdoor drains hooked up and working. Sod replaced.
- DAL BuildersThe work went very well. They responded to our needs very quickly and had the repair done within a couple of days. They showed up on time and did the work they said they would do. We had no further issues with the condensation.
- HomeSpec BasementFixI called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyone
- HydroLogic Waterproofing and Foundation RepairThey were fabulous. I had several companies out to examine my foundation and Hydrologic was the only company who I felt really listened to me and wanted to solve my problem. All the others just wanted to sell me their high priced system. The rep from Hydrologic actually told me he didn't think I would need to hire him. He said he thought with some grading and downspouts the problem would be solved. The rep explained that usually grading doesn't solve these problems, but because of how my yard was landscaped so poorly, I should at least start with the grading. I think the other companies told me grading wouldn't work because they didn't want to do a small job because it's been a very wet year since we changed the landscape and we haven't had the problem since! As I said, the rep told me he didnt think I would need to hire him since the job was so small, but after he explained all the options from full waterproofing (like the other companies had suggested) to the landscaping, I decided to do the landscaping and I couldn't be happier that I did
- HomeSpec BasementFixAs a homeowner, this was an unpleasant, loud, dirty and expensive project, but everyone I had contact with from HomeSpec throughout the project was helpful and responsive. The project was managed professionally. The workers went out of their way to minimize the inconvience. Any problems I had were immediately addressed. I have no reservations recommending this company
- Foundation Systems of MichiganFSM did an outstanding job working in the crawl space under our lake house part of which was built in the 1940's. The area is very uneven and some areas are very hard to access. The area looks 1000 times better than it did. All the FSM people were very professional and answered every question we asked. The process was completed in 2 days. It was expensive but I feel that it was worth it
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids/SaginawThanks to Everdry's approach to the problem (and not just the symptoms), we have enjoyed a dry, usable basement for more than 20 years now! We have a carpeted, multi-functional space with the original sump pump in excellent working order! We only hear it click on and hum in torrential downpours, but it has never failed. Everdry's employees are polite, neat, timely, and highly respect the homeowner's landscaping and interior as they access the foundation of the home. I cannot praise their work enough and highly recommend them to anyone who wants to secure the future of their home's foundation. We have enjoyed improving our home since 1990 and Everdry was by far the best home improvement investment we ever made
Basement Waterproofers in Jackson
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360!YOLANDA T.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Hi! Due to the Corona Virus we are shifting our resources to the bio-hazard side of our business that specializes in remediation. We have done this type of bio-hazard work since 2010. We are trained in covid-19 remediation. We are currently working almost exclusively on spraying and cleaning for the virus at airports, medical clinics and business offices. Let us know how we can help! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, a..Recent Review:Excellent. Very responsive, quality work and prompt!Cynthia M.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:The work went well along with some supervision by me. The building inspector approved the work by FSM.Douglas W.
- Business Description:Leaky Roof? Wet Basement? Rangel's Waterproofing Specializes in Dryer Safer Homes. Our Services We Provide Range From Roofing Systems, Basement Systems, & Emergency Escape Egress Systems. Our Estimates Our Free & Financing Is Available. Call Today to Find Out Why More Homeowners Are Counting On Rangel's For A Dryer Safer HomeRecent Review:Done immediately (and better than the original installation).Mark J.
- Business Description:Absolute Waterproofing Solutions is a family owned and operated basement waterproofing, mold removal company for Mid-Michigan and its surrounding areas. We waterproof basements, and crawlspaces, encapsulate crawlspaces, repair and stabilize cracked foundations, mold remediation, and more. Please call our local Flint and Owosso MI office at 989-729-8689 to schedule. Additional address - 120 N Washington Sqr, Ste 805 Lansing, MI 48933Recent Review:Generally went well except I didn't like the choice of dropping the pipe low in the middle of the room to avoid other pipes. I had them come back and re-route to avoid lowering the pipes. They were responsive and were willing to fix the issue and came back to address my concerns. Other than that issue, the project went well but I was happy with them fixing itVicki R.
- Business Description:We would love to provide you with quality services to meet your every needs, we have a full builders license and are insured. We specialize in everything construction and everything landscaping. When we do jobs we think of them as our own homes we would love to earn your business and respect, as a company we strive to go above and beyond and do quality work. We have over 10 years experience and pictures to assure you're in good hands and also offer warranties. We want you to experience what q..
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:We are Mid- Michigan's yard drainage contractor. We are the only company in Mid-Michigan that specializes in removing excess water from your yard. If you have a wet basement most times there is no need for expensive remodeling, we can install french Drains to the exterior of your home and remove the water before it ever reaches your basement. We also specialize in gutter downspouts, and underground gutter systems. Freedom Yard Drains takes pride in taking care of your property. We want to..Recent Review:Our flooding problems are resolved thanks to Freedom Yard Drains!! After heavy rains last June, our backyard looked like a lake and flooded into our basement from egress window wells. We’ve had to watch diligently and pump water since then when we had any heavy rain to prevent it from going into the basement again. Brent from Freedom Yard Drains did a thorough assessment of our yard then he and his crew did an excellent job putting in multiple drains and a pump in along with new larger downspouts connected to the drains. Brent also stood behind their work and addressed concerns/questions afterwards. We have had multiple days of heavy rains and everything is draining and pumping perfectly! No more lake or flooded basement!! Thanks Freedom Yard DrainsJenneva K.
Deals in Jackson for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
waterproofing contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 All Dry2990 Shawnee Ln
- Absolute Waterproofing Solutions2246 East Main Street
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Ameri Pro Restoration LLC13482 N Wheaton Road
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A-1 All Dry
- Foundation Solutions 36034400 Klein Rd
- Foundation Specialist & Waterproofing, LLC39009 Michigan Ave
- Foundation Specialist LLC1518 Steele Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Freedom yard Drains11305 Oneida Rd
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Foundation Solutions 360
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLS BUILDERS INC
- Landspeed Property Management14650 center rd
- Landspeed Property Management
- Nick's Home Improvements4197 Watson Avenue
- Nick's Home Improvements
- Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction3400 E Walker Rd
St. Johns, Michigan
- Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction
- Tittle Brothers Construction15720 Fort St
- Tittle Brothers Construction
- Wood Excavating & Construction9282 Cady rd
- Wood Excavating & Construction