A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Burlington, MA
There are 279 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Burlington
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again... read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI'm very pleased. Problem solved. Our plumber was efficient, professional and clearly explained the issues he encountered. Thanks.
- Baker Elman PlumbingInstallation went very well and the price was reasonable. I would use their services again as well as recommend them to others.
- Baker Elman PlumbingBaker came with a team of two people. Seems like certified electrician and an apprentice. I had them come twice, the first time to put a new water wire into the fridge and then the second time to fix a leaking nozzle in the tub that was causing water into basement. They do good work, are efficient and know what they are doing. Was satisfied both times with end result. Only downside is that when they do send two people for what seems like a job for one person, you end up paying for the apprentice as well, so job can get expensive very quickly read less
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricThe work went very smoothly and the team did a great job. Signed up for their loyalty program and saved money on this and future work. Great job!
- Baker Elman PlumbingI rarely write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience with Baker Elman Plumbing that I had to express my gratitude and share my experience with the public. From the initial estimate visit to the final installation day, I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the office staff and the plumber's on-site. They clearly value their customers and will try to do anything to make for a positive experience. Lisa at the office was incredibly communicative and really made the impossible happen when I experienced a scheduling delay/mishap on my end. The plumbers themselves were timely, professional, polite, highly skilled, and attentive to make sure everything was working properly. Their pricing was very reasonable as well! I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Baker Elman in the future, along with ourselves for any future plumbing work. Thank you Baker Elman for 5 star service read less
Plumbers in Burlington
- Business Description:Hinchion Plumbing and Heating should be your first local choice when it comes to any and all of your plumbing & heating needs. We take the same "PRIDE" in our work as you do in your own home or business. Give us a call today at 978-882-3567. We look forward to hearing from you! read lessRecent Review:It came out really well and Michael was a nice guy. They did a great job and I could not be happierMichael W.
- Business Description:Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maint.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service, quick response, great guy! Affordable!Lorna M.
- Business Description:PlumbingWorks has been in business for 25 years.Peter OBrien has been a master plumber for 28 years and a licenced plumber for 35 years we are fully insured and We specialize in all aspects of plumbing and heating in both residential and commercial settings, We are an Angies list super service award winner which is given to the top 1% of contractors each year We strive to make all our custermers feel like they matter and will resolve thier plumbing issues promply . We accept cash, personal ch.. read lessRecent Review:Pete was responsive and prompt. He fixed my flange and installed two toilets for me. I had done some of the work in advance which was reflective of the cost plus supplied the materials at my cost. It would be higher if starting from scratch. Highly recommende read lessCRAIG B.
- Business Description:Dale Plumbing/Heating/Gas is a locally owned plumbing business servicing areas north of Boston! Call, text, email, or message me, Curtis Dale, for your plumbing needs! Fast response, friendly service, flexible scheduling, and fair pricing sets us apart from the rest! Check us on Facebook @DalePlumbingHeatin read lessRecent Review:Curtis got the job done quickly and effectively, and was very flexible and prompt with scheduling!Dustin S.
- Business Description:Hi, I’m Andrew Collins the owner/operator of AMC Mechanical. I am licensed and insured with ten years of experience in the industry. I’ve worked on both commercial and high end residential sides of the business as well as project management. I am committed in earning an A+ reputation in the greater Boston area and will do anything in need to leave you a happy and satisfied customer. AMC Mechanical specializes in residential bathroom and kitchen remodels, water heater and boiler replacements.. read lessRecent Review:Andrew was responsive, professional, and on time. He replaced our two leaking outdoor faucets and provided new shutoff handles for each on the interior. We will contact Andrew for future work and refer him to friends and family read lessChristopher P.
- Business Description:Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswi.. read lessRecent Review:We worked with Andy, Matt and Alex to have a Mitsubishi split system installed in our home and they did an excellent job explaining the system and installing it. They worked with us in choosing the location and type of units we wanted with regard to function and aesthetics. Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating and the house was left in perfect condition each day when they left. We highly recommend this company read lessCatherine R.
- Business Description:With 20 years of plumbing experience, Mike Rivers of Rivers Plumbing and Heating is committed to providing his clients with professional, efficient and reliable plumbing services with quality workmanship and at a fair price. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Mike was great. He came out and definitely knows his stuff. The prices are very reasonable too. I am planning on using him for any future plumbing issues.Maria H.
- Business Description:J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc is your one stop for plumbing, heating services and boiler system installations. With over 35 years of experiences we are family owned and operated and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. While it is tempting to troubleshoot your own repairs, it's important to rely on a knowledgeable local heating specialist and plumber to handle your job instead. When you hire J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc., you won't have to lift a.. read lessRecent Review:On a Friday night, our boiler shut down. We reset it and eventually, it started working on its own, but we called Jeff and left a message, because who knew whether it would stop working again. We didn't indicate that it was urgent--since we had heat at the time that we left the message--but Jeff called back shortly after we left the message anyway. He said that he'd be in our area and would take a look at the boiler the next afternoon (a Saturday). That turned out to be a good thing, since the problem recurred a couple of times overnight. And then, when it became apparent that the boiler was shutting down constantly and our problem needed to be fixed right away, he went to complete his other scheduled jobs, and then came back to our house and stayed until almost 8pm on a Saturday night to repair our boiler. The price was very reasonable too! On top of that, it's not as though we were regular customers. He never heard of us before, and yet he went waaay out of his way to accommodate us. On a scale of 1 to 10, we'd give him a 14. He's going to get all of our business from now on, and he should get yours too read lessMarielle C.
- Business Description:Formerly: Peter Theriault Plumbing and Heating email@example.com Also located at: 1 Summit Tower Reading, MA 01867
- Business Description:We are a small family Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Construction Services company based in Belmont, MA. We usually provide most services "in house" and subcontract services such as electrical, plastering, floors and painting at times. By doing most of the work "in House" we can keep quality and budget under control while keeping the construction process "steamlined". We can handle large jobs such as home building down to small kitchen and bathroom renovations and repairs. We pri.. read lessRecent Review:After getting the run around from multiple other providers, I spoke to Tom and he pulled one of his workers off another job to come to our house within an hour (during a nor'easter). When the initial repair did not solve the problem and the heat died again in the middle of the night, I called Tom at 7am and he had the same guy come back around 8am. After troubleshooting, he found the root of the problem as the gas inlet valve. Another guy from Fotis tracked down the part and brought it to our place, and the furnace was fixed (hopefully for good) within an hour. Tom was super responsive, and the repair guys were very professional and COVID-safe. We were not charged for the first day of service since that did not solve the problem, and were only charged for the second day and parts. Will definitely call Tom Fotis for any future work read lessAnnie C.
Deals in Burlington for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Hanscom Afb
- North Billerica
- North Reading
Plumbers in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3 BROTHERS MECHANICAL3 Melendy Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 3 Brothers Mechanical12C Rebel Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & A PLUMBINGPO Box 441310
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc116 Pawtucket Blvd
- A J Black Inc25 Houghton St
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A J's Expert Plumbing & Heating13 Sheldon St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Acadian Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 543
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Drain Flow60 Lawrence Avenue
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Albert W. Chepulis23 Rock St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- all kleanservices30 shore dr unit c
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc16 Pond St
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMC Mechanical LLC42 School St
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Generations Plumbing & Heating20 Farrwood Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- A & A PLUMBING