Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Burlington, MA
There are 276 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Burlington
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesBoth Rodenheiser employees were polite and courteous. They listened attentively and I was given a full explanation of work performed. Incredibly nice experience
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesPlumbing work went very well. But we asked to re-silicone our shower unit and the door hardware was damaged in the process. It was action above expectations so we're not complaining, but we paid for it and are still awaiting replacement hardware to use the shower. Other than that, the work was done professionally and cheerfully. Other than the shower issue, the work was a 5
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
Plumbers in Burlington
- Business Description:Hi, I’m Andrew Collins the owner/operator of AMC Mechanical. I am licensed and insured with ten years of experience in the industry. I’ve worked on both commercial and high end residential sides of the business as well as project management. I am committed in earning an A+ reputation in the greater Boston area and will do anything in need to leave you a happy and satisfied customer. AMC Mechanical specializes in residential bathroom and kitchen remodels, water heater and boiler replacements..Recent Review:Andrew is extremely professional, reliable, knowledgable and effecient. I highly recommend him! A+++++++Robin P.
- Business Description:Hinchion Plumbing and Heating should be your first local choice when it comes to any and all of your plumbing & heating needs. We take the same "PRIDE" in our work as you do in your own home or business. Give us a call today at 978-882-3567. We look forward to hearing from you!Recent Review:It came out really well and Michael was a nice guy. They did a great job and I could not be happierMichael W.
- Business Description:Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maint..Recent Review:Excellent service, quick response, great guy! Affordable!Lorna M.
- Business Description:Dale Plumbing/Heating/Gas is a locally owned plumbing business servicing areas north of Boston! Call, text, email, or message me, Curtis Dale, for your plumbing needs! Fast response, friendly service, flexible scheduling, and fair pricing sets us apart from the rest! Check us on Facebook @DalePlumbingHeatinRecent Review:Curtis got the job done quickly and effectively, and was very flexible and prompt with scheduling!Dustin S.
- Business Description:PlumbingWorks has been in business for 25 years.Peter OBrien has been a master plumber for 28 years and a licenced plumber for 35 years we are fully insured and We specialize in all aspects of plumbing and heating in both residential and commercial settings, We are an Angies list super service award winner which is given to the top 1% of contractors each year We strive to make all our custermers feel like they matter and will resolve thier plumbing issues promply . We accept cash, personal ch..Recent Review:Pete was responsive and prompt. He fixed my flange and installed two toilets for me. I had done some of the work in advance which was reflective of the cost plus supplied the materials at my cost. It would be higher if starting from scratch. Highly recommendeCRAIG B.
- Business Description:We no service is too big that can not be done or too small but it deserves total dedication. Our team is ready to come to your site to ANY TIME DAY AND NIGHT. We understand that clogging can occur at any time and that this is a problem that must be solved as soon as possible, and that is why we are available any day including holidays and week-end We perform all services with utmost seriousness, agility, security and, of course, cleanliness and quality, and its main differential seriousness ..Recent Review:Plumbing inspection and other stuffLinda A.
- Business Description:J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc is your one stop for plumbing, heating services and boiler system installations. With over 35 years of experiences we are family owned and operated and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. While it is tempting to troubleshoot your own repairs, it's important to rely on a knowledgeable local heating specialist and plumber to handle your job instead. When you hire J. Griffin Heating & Plumbing, Inc., you won't have to lift a..Recent Review:Went extremely well. Jeff told me the options and talked me through each of them. Once decision was made, he scheduled everything and was done within a week. Removed old oil burner and tank. Installed new Rinnai combi unit, so now there was more room in basement for my clutter. He went above and beyond. Did such a good job, we hired him to redo our bathroom and received the same, excellent work. We will be keeping him on our speed dial for any other work that we will be doing in the futureanthony l.
- Business Description:Maguire Company, Inc. is one of the most reputable plumbing, heating and mechanical companies in Eastern Massachusetts. As a third generation family owned and operated firm, with over eighty–four years of experience, we specialize in providing services to residential homeowners, general contractors, construction managers, facility managers and residential clients that require quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing and mechanical installationsRecent Review:They were professional, knowledgable and punctual. No hidden costs and very pleasant through all interactions. I highly recommend them.Debbie G.
- Business Description:We are a small family Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Construction Services company based in Belmont, MA. We usually provide most services "in house" and subcontract services such as electrical, plastering, floors and painting at times. By doing most of the work "in House" we can keep quality and budget under control while keeping the construction process "steamlined". We can handle large jobs such as home building down to small kitchen and bathroom renovations and repairs. We pri..Recent Review:After getting the run around from multiple other providers, I spoke to Tom and he pulled one of his workers off another job to come to our house within an hour (during a nor'easter). When the initial repair did not solve the problem and the heat died again in the middle of the night, I called Tom at 7am and he had the same guy come back around 8am. After troubleshooting, he found the root of the problem as the gas inlet valve. Another guy from Fotis tracked down the part and brought it to our place, and the furnace was fixed (hopefully for good) within an hour. Tom was super responsive, and the repair guys were very professional and COVID-safe. We were not charged for the first day of service since that did not solve the problem, and were only charged for the second day and parts. Will definitely call Tom Fotis for any future workAnnie C.
- Business Description:Formerly: Peter Theriault Plumbing and Heating firstname.lastname@example.org Also located at: 1 Summit Tower Reading, MA 01867
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- Hanscom Afb
- North Billerica
- North Reading
Plumbers in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3 Brothers Mechanical12C Rebel Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 3 BROTHERS MECHANICAL3 Melendy Rd
Hudson, New Hampshire
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & A PLUMBINGPO Box 441310
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc116 Pawtucket Blvd
- A J Black Inc25 Houghton St
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A J's Expert Plumbing & Heating13 Sheldon St
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Acadian Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 543
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Drain Flow60 Lawrence Avenue
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Albert W. Chepulis23 Rock St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- all kleanservices30 shore dr unit c
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc16 Pond St
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMC Mechanical LLC42 School St
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Generations Plumbing & Heating20 Farrwood Dr
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- A & A PLUMBING