Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical

Founded 1948 • With Angi since December 2013

30 Waverly St

Taunton, MA 02780

We accept remote payment

Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large scale jobs as well. From a whole house rewire to a complete zoned central air system you can control with your smartphone, we can handle it. We service all your indoor comfort needs. We understand how frustrating it can be when one of your homes critical comfort systems goes down. We offer 24/7 emergency services to get your systems up and running when you need them most. We offer professional design services for Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Duct Layouts as well. Give us a call to see what Cotti-Johnson can do for you. Don't forget to ask about our 10 year warranty! 1-844-48-COTTI...

HVAC Companies (73)electrician (47)home security systems (10)lighting (7)generator service (5)fireplace services (3)ceiling fan installation (2)plumbers (2)landscape lighting (1)

04/25/2021

Stephen and Ashlee spent several days at my house doing the work; they were extremely professional - wore masks and booties the entire time; explained everything and gave me updates on timeline and what they were doing each day; the part I most appreciated was Stephen spent over an hour making sure I was comfortable with the generator and how to run it - even providing written step-by-step instruc...

Description of Work
Panel updated and labeled; new heater in crawl space with new, easily accessible thermostat; new generator; new outlet/inlet on outside of house for generator; updated sump pump outlet; installed new light in closet; installed updated lighting in bathroom

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,generator service

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you for years to come!

04/07/2021

Stephen and Ashlee were very professional. Stephen was extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step I am very pleased with their work and would use them again

Description of Work
I had 3 ceiling fans installed, 1 bathroom vent with a timer and a new gfi

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Cost $1,718.84

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/15/2021

I called on Saturday for an emergency visit because my furnace stopped working. Adam was very responsive and scheduled a visit in 2 hours. The technician Jeff arrived on time and was professional and knowledgeable. He quickly diagnosed the system and fixed the problem. He even left me a fuse just in case the board gets overloaded again in the middle of the night. The emergency rate was reasonable....

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/15/2021

THE SERVICE ITSELF IS GOOD, THE PRICING HOWEVER IS OUTRAGEOUS, FEEL A LITTLE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF OVERALL

Description of Work
EMERCENY BASEBOARD HEAT REPAIR

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

[Member Name Removed]: Our Team has 'huddled' about your Review and want to point a few things out: 1) You called late Saturday afternoon, and we were there Saturday evening. You had several conversations with myself, and we also texted back & forth with videos as your home had pipes leaking and providing destruction in two places. This all took effort & time to understand the problem and to dispa...

03/09/2021

generator installation and outdoor lighting

Description of Work
I couldn’t have asked for a more professional operation. Jason, Stephen, and Ashlee were highly informed and informative, extremely friendly and helpful with anything we needed. I would highly recommend and will recommend to friends and family going forward.

Category electrician,lighting,generator service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/09/2021

Very good experience would hire again.

Description of Work
replace outlet, map panel, add outlets

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/05/2021

Couldn't have gone smoother. From the initial phone call to the disposal of my old furnace everything was done with the utmost professionalism. Actually looked forward to signing my Annual Service Contract! Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Description of Work
Replace Furnace

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/02/2021

Gil, Luis, and Don were tremendous when they arrived to install my new AC system. I'm incredibly happy I chose Cotti-Johnson for their expertise and professionalism, from install all the way through clean up.

Description of Work
Central AC installation

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/02/2021

Steve was professional, friendly, and punctual. He got the job done quickly and thoroughly and we had a nice chat. Would hire them again!

Description of Work
Replace circuit breaker, cap off wires

Category electrician

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/27/2021

Terrible service. Wasted our time. Came by and refused to provide quote. Don't hire them.

Description of Work
Ac installation

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

[Member Information Removed]-We apologize but there are some Jobs that we cannot commit [Member Information Removed] for many reasons, but mostly so that we do not upset our Customers-we hope that you find the correct Contractor.

We install central heating and air conditioning, boilers, furnaces, humidifiers, generators, and general electrical work. We offer ductless split systems for the home that does not have existing ductwork or if additional rooms need to be heated or cooled. Cotti-Johnson has 24/7 emergency servicing of heating, cooling, and electrical systems. To keep the units running smoothly year-round we also offer preventive maintenance agreements on all your critical systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check