GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC.

Founded 1916 • With Angi since September 2007

208 AUSTIN

Worcester, MA 01609

Master Plumbers License MPL #8875. . .... 508-757-4803..... Residential - Commercial - Industrial Plumbing and Heating Design Build Commercial and Industrial Services 24 hour Emergency Service / 365 days year 25 employees, serving Worcester County since 1916 Established 1916 Master Lic. #8875 Prompt Reliable Service Over 300 Years of Combined Employee Experience Plumbing and Heating Repair Specialists Gas & Oil Boilers, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning Heating Installations, Repairs and Service...

06/22/2022

hari S.

They charge 150$ an hour and billing starts 15 minutes before they enter your home. They take 3 hours and charge 450 $ to replace 2 faucets a(details below). Its not good for me, its not good time as per google (typical faucet replacement job by a professional is 30 minutes and an armature is 1 hr). You can decide if its good for you. First gentleman came in to fix a faucet and suggested replacement. They had estimated an hour to fix 2 faucets. If you check Lowes / google replacement for faucet it takes 30 minutes to an hour. I thought the estimate was fair and called for second appointment to replace faucet. Second Gentleman who came took 3 hours to replace faucet. I was billed 450$ for it. I spoke to the service manager and he said plumber was in the house for 3 hrs so he is going to bill for 3 hours. When i asked him if I should monitor his plumber on what he did for 3 hours to replace 2 faucet, he didnt have an answer and seems to think that 3 hours for 2 faucet is a fair time. Google and ask any plumber on how long it takes for replacing a standard working faucet (its 30 mins to max max 1 hr) im charged 3 times the normal!! He also added that in case there are leaks from the plumbing of faucet, they are not responsible as I purchased the faucet and it would be a separate call. This conversation was when we were talking about 3 hrs for basic faucet fitting. It was out of context and I wasnt sure if he is warning me not to call as there will be leaks. Also no one mentioned it when we were discussing about faucet leaks or when they were suggesting replacement . When I politely mentioned that this inflexible policy is causing them to loose future business and referrals, the cool comment was "its ok, just pay the bill". I was hoping to use them for other work in home but I havent won a lottery yet and I might need multiple wins if they keep up their work at this rate. Time to look for another plumber.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet replacement

06/09/2022

Marsha G.

I would definitely recommend Garabedian’s service to anyone in need. I was a first time customer and the response was immediatly handled by the office staff in arranging a next day service visit. It was not an emergency So the day wait was fine. The technician, Rick, explained what needed to be done, detailed the costs ( ( which were competitive), and answered all questions to my satisfaction. He arranged delivery of the new water heater and all parts needed for installation. Rick and the the others assisting him were polite, respectful and left the cellar area so clean you would not know extensive work had been done. The installation was completed the same day to my complete satisfaction. Again, do not hesitate to call Garabedian Plumbing and Heating when the need arises. You will be be 100% satisfied with the service performed. I know it will be the first number I dial if needed again.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater

Category appliance repair,water heater repair

Thank you very much for your great review. We strive to make every customers experience with our company a satisfying one.

08/06/2021

Judy C.

They're very good, it was excellent, thorough, very professional, they did a very good job, they took everything, they removed my old furnace which was pretty large object.

Description of Work
They installed a furnace in April and they came to do installation of a drain for a utility tub in my basement and checking the water pressure in my house and installation of some faucets.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/22/2020

Jonathan C.

very well. called on Monday afternoon. Repaired Tuesday morning. The quoted price I found to be reasonable for the work done. Would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair bungled toilet installation (Pipe broke) and installed new toilet

Category appliance repair,plumbing

03/18/2019

Heather K.

The replacement water heater that was ordered was not the right height, so the plumber had to cut pipes in order to fit it in. I'm not sure how something like this could happen; the plumber seemed confused and frustrated about the mixup/extra work. When the plumber left, he said I should expect a call from the town inspector to set up an inspection. After a month, I called the inspector and discovered that a permit was never submitted for my water heater replacement. I had to call Garabedian Plumbing & Heating to request that they submit a permit even though my bill stated they had already done that for me. They promptly submitted the permit to the town after my call in December but somebody dropped the ball again after that. My water heater was installed in November 2018 and still no inspection has taken place.....it's March 2019. I had to call the town inspector and Garabedian Plumbing & Heating again today in order to get the inspection set up. I have never received an explanation about why my November bill indicated a permit had been submitted when they had not done that yet. Garabedian Plumbing & Heating did explain that the reason why my inspection was never scheduled (after submitting the permit in December) is because every town is different with regards to how these appointments are arranged. They simply don't know the expectations of each town and did not make an effort to figure it out in my case.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/18/2018

Dave T.

Very well. One task not completed, replacing main water shutoff, because it needs to be done by town water department instead, everything else completed quickly and at a fair price.

Description of Work
General plumbing, small tasks

11/29/2018

Philip C.

An excellent experience overall. Service provider was professional and also took care of a few minor repairs free of cost. The only downside was the 1 week wait time for the first available appointment (probably a result of high demand for their services). 5 Stars!!!

Description of Work
Bathtub drain pipe cleared/replaced

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/10/2018

Paul B.

Fantastic, and much appreciated. Would definitely hire them again !

Description of Work
Fixed leak under sink !!!

11/02/2018

Larry F.

Very professional technician and service. Punctual and clean. No issues at all with this company and we will use again.

Description of Work
Gas Burner Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/23/2018

liping K.

GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. is good. They response to my call right way, got a second appointment on the first call. They came on time, in fact, the guy came 10 mins earlier for our 8 am appointment. The guy is very nice, and did professional job, solved my problem. I like them, will hire them again. The price is on the high end, but resonable.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was clogged.

R Seuss Contracting

Specializing in Contracting and Carpentry! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rooter Man

We are a local drain cleaning company who has been in business for over 30 years. We offer 24 hour emergency service, convenient payment options & senior citizen discounts.

A&B Plumbing Service

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online via Zelle or Venmo! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** A&B Plumbing is a owner/operator type plumbing and heating business. With a Master Plumbers license in the state of Massachusetts and over 35 years of experience in all types of plumbing, heating, repairs, and installations. We accept most major credit cards. Billing is done on site. Financing options available on Heating equipment upgrades through The Mass Save program.

Offers by A&B Plumbing Service on Angi

MPL8875
    Massachusetts
    Mass State Board of Plumbers
    05/10/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

APPLIANCE REPAIR

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC.

How is GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. overall rated?

GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. open?

GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. is open:

Sunday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM

What payment options does GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. provide

GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC.?

Yes, GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offers warranties.

What services does GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offer?

GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. offers the following services: Any and All Plumbing and Heating: residential, commercial and industrial...... Design Build Specialists............. Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters and Boilers Repairs, Service and Installations, Oil to Gas Conversions........... WATERCOP; EMERGENCY WATER SHUTOFF DEALER; HVAC

Are there any services GARABEDIAN PLUMBING & HEATING, INC. does not offer?

APPLIANCE REPAIR