Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Burlington, MA
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Burlington
- Mr. Jean Mobile Tools RepairI called Mr. Jean's number on Monday. They scheduled our snow blower service for today (7/16). He arrived (a little late, but that's ok) and got right to work on our 6 year-old snow blower. His work was meticulous. He checked each part of the machine, lubricated the moving parts, replaced the spark plug, changed the oil, inflated the tires, checked the forward and reverse speeds, checked the belts, and made sure that the snow blower was in perfect working order. But wait! He also cleaned the machine so that it sparkled. Then he gave one pull on the starter rope, and the machine roared to life--just the way it's supposed to. Highly recommended!!
- SparkRightKeegan came within an hour of me reaching out for service. I was about to start fall cleanup on my only day off and was unable to start my Echo backpack leaf blower. With many leaves down and recently having shoulder surgery, raking the entire yard was not an option. He was able to get my leaf blower started after determining the fuel was not injecting into the motor and corrected the arm as it was on upside down, my mistake in assembly, woops! He also showed me different functionality about my blower to improve ease of use. Since he was able to correct the issue really quick and determine it was because of user error he did not charge me for service! I would call him again for help and service in a heartbeat
- Minute Man RepairWe have relied on Eddie for the last seven years to tune-up our snowblower and lawnmower and have always been happy with his service. He usually returns calls the same day and returns our equipment within a few days of pickup (he and his wife do free pickups and deliveries. His rates are extremely reasonable and we trust his recommendations. We don't know what we'll do if he ever retires
- MORGAN POWER EQUIPMENT INCI went to them today to get a new or used pull start for my push mower and I needed it today. When there weren' any in stock Jay went out back and found exactly what I needed off an old mower!! Every season they manage to help me out and never disappoint!! Friendly, knowlegable and sooo helpful!!!!!
- plasse landscapingHe used a sub contractor Veterans Landscape (Ryan Chase) did the mowing never saw Plasse Zachery not one time and never gave me a written proposal for bush removal only a verbal quote at $1000.00 kept asking for a written proposal for a description of the work he would do. Never received he had subcontractor mow two times and today informed me he is not going to mow my property anymore and that I should find another landscaper. I called Veterans landscape his name is Ryan Chase he said he is not able to mow for me. Said he lves to far twenty minutes . I would not recommend either company
- Little Mower ShopDo you like being blowoff? How about a phone call that never happens? Then this is the guy for you! I should have known better after 2 reviews that he was a no-show but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Call Bay State Engines in Seabrook if he's near you....he was GREAT and 100.00 cheaper than this clown "DON'T HIRE
- Riverside Repair Co.EXCELLENT! Quick response! showed up on time and repaired my snowblower in the driveway. Great Price! Definitely hire again and recommend him to anyone.
- G Batres LandscapingThese people are really responable, accountable. They fulfilled my requirement timely, with good quality. Of course I'll call and ask their help again.
- Townsend Road PowerHe was superb. He taught me a lot about machines and how to operate it. He was right here, right at a time.
- Wainwright's Small Engine Service LLCWainright provided me with valuable information that allowed me to get my snowblower repaired. The owner was very helpful - I would definitely recommend.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Burlington
- Business Description:99 call serviceRecent Review:Great job 99 call service.com Thanks!Carminha C.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:Local company providing high quality work for a fair price. Always on time, polite and professional. Specializing in painting and Power washing, handyman work, hardscape projects, tile work, and demolition also offeredRecent Review:The project was completed on time and according to our specs (planting of 30 arborvitae). No issues.Philip K.
- Business Description:Small Engine Repairs and Service: Snow blowers, lawn mowers, lawn riders and other lawn (gas powered) equipment. Riding mowers are our specialty. Mobile on-site servicing (seasonal) or pick-up and delivery offered. Please contact us through our website mikesequipmentrepair.netRecent Review:Great job. Explained how to fix engine over the phone / text without charge. I paid anyway of course.Michael N.
- Business Description:SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, WE COVER ALL OF MA, AND RI , WE DO OFFER PICK UP AND ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PICK UP AND NOT THE DELIVERY, WE WILL PICK UP YOUR MACHINE AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS BRING IT BACK TO OUR SHOP WERE OUR SKILLED TECHNITIONS WILL SERVICE AND ONCE REPAIRED IT WILL BE DELIVERED. WE SERVICE RIDE ON MOWERS, PUSH MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, PORTABLE GENERATORS , LOG SPLITTERS TORPEDO STYLE KEROSENE HEATERS POWER TOOLS AIR TOOLS GO KARTS GOLF CARTS AND MORE.. DONT' BE AFRAID TO ASK WE FIX..Recent Review:Punctual, were there when they said. Snowblower ran great.Scott R.
- Business Description:Townsend Road Power brings the repair shop to you, and sets the standard for convenience and service excellence. For all your power equipment maintenance. Whether it’s lawn mowers, lawn tractors, or snow blowers, we apply our professional expertise to all your power equipment needsRecent Review:He was superb. He taught me a lot about machines and how to operate it. He was right here, right at a time.Donna S.
- Business Description:We are a New England lawn mower and snow blower and equipment repair company! Pickup and delivery on tune-ups in Arlington and Lexington. Fast, reasonable, reliable, and honest: that’s us. Just a fact. We have been doing this for almost 41 years and we get great reviews from Angie’s list and Arlington Merchant Circle because we treat everyone well and do our jobRecent Review:We have relied on Eddie for the last seven years to tune-up our snowblower and lawnmower and have always been happy with his service. He usually returns calls the same day and returns our equipment within a few days of pickup (he and his wife do free pickups and deliveries. His rates are extremely reasonable and we trust his recommendations. We don't know what we'll do if he ever retiresMarc W.
- Business Description:We Service your Lawn Mowers and Snow Blowers at Your Home. We come to you, there is no need for you to move your mower or snowblower to a shop or have it sit there for weeks. Also no surpise bills free quotes right over the phone or email if you preferRecent Review:Do you like being blowoff? How about a phone call that never happens? Then this is the guy for you! I should have known better after 2 reviews that he was a no-show but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Call Bay State Engines in Seabrook if he's near you....he was GREAT and 100.00 cheaper than this clown "DON'T HIREPaul D.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Keegan, I am the owner/operator here at SparkRight. SPARKRIGHT is a MOBILE small engine repair service that comes to you when your machine needs service. I service all machines big and small, from air tools, weed wackers and chainsaws to 0-turn mowers, tractors and larger industrial machines. I provide services of all types such as carburetor cleaning, oil/filter changes, tires, tune ups, you name it I can do it! Eliminate the hassle of loading a non-running machine into a tr..Recent Review:He told me to light my project on fire. He is a *******Mackenzie C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Hanscom Afb
- North Billerica
- North Reading
lawn mower repair shops in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 99 Call Service1016 Revere Beach Pkwy
- 99 Call Service
- A.J. Robinson Corporation48 Swan Avenue
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Care Motors4 Ellen Rd
- American Tools & Sharping Service132 S Broadway
- Andover Small Engine90 School St
- Anthony Vanaria & Sons IncPO Box 541113
- Antimone Landscaping25 Palmer Ave
- ARROW SMALL ENGINE REPAIR1 INNIS DR
- A.J. Robinson Corporation
- Do It All Contractors13 Thompson St
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Do It All Contractors
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frank Chiaravalloti Landscape Contractor127 Summer Street
- Frank Chiaravalloti Landscape Contractor
- Mallett Automotive Of Medford492 High St
- Middlesex PowerSports Center & Marina3 Foundry Industrial Park
- Mike's Equipment Repair403 Groton Rd
- Minute Man Repair111 Massachusetts Ave
- Mortensen Repair6 Baldwin Terrace
- MTE Turf & Tractor33 THRUWAY PARK DR
West Henrietta, New York
- Mallett Automotive Of Medford
- Quadrunners Atv Dirtbike Small Engine Service50 meadow brook rd 50
- Quadrunners Atv Dirtbike Small Engine Service
- Schofield Power Equipment12 Summer St
- Shaughnessy Equipment & Party Rentals111 Camelot Drive
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Steve s Landscaping & Contracting & snow services22 Newton St
- Steve's Lawn Care, Inc.PO BOX 233
- STEWART'S POWER EQUIPMENT INC670 S FRANKLIN ST
- Sustainable Lawn Care179 Great RD PO Box 311
- Schofield Power Equipment
- Tatiana de Queiroz46 Edgeworth St 513
- The DaCosta Co., Inc.PO Box 533
- Townsend Road PowerBox 386
West Groton, Massachusetts
- Trinity Power Equipment4 Crown Street
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 569020 Raffaele Rd
- TSP Mobile RepairPO Box 275
Brookline, New Hampshire
- Tatiana de Queiroz