A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Belmont, MA
There are 238 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Belmont
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesBoth Rodenheiser employees were polite and courteous. They listened attentively and I was given a full explanation of work performed. Incredibly nice experience
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesPlumbing work went very well. But we asked to re-silicone our shower unit and the door hardware was damaged in the process. It was action above expectations so we're not complaining, but we paid for it and are still awaiting replacement hardware to use the shower. Other than that, the work was done professionally and cheerfully. Other than the shower issue, the work was a 5
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
Plumbers in Belmont
- Business Description:Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maint..Recent Review:Excellent service, quick response, great guy! Affordable!Lorna M.
- Business Description:We no service is too big that can not be done or too small but it deserves total dedication. Our team is ready to come to your site to ANY TIME DAY AND NIGHT. We understand that clogging can occur at any time and that this is a problem that must be solved as soon as possible, and that is why we are available any day including holidays and week-end We perform all services with utmost seriousness, agility, security and, of course, cleanliness and quality, and its main differential seriousness ..Recent Review:Plumbing inspection and other stuffLinda A.
- Business Description:We are a small family Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Construction Services company based in Belmont, MA. We usually provide most services "in house" and subcontract services such as electrical, plastering, floors and painting at times. By doing most of the work "in House" we can keep quality and budget under control while keeping the construction process "steamlined". We can handle large jobs such as home building down to small kitchen and bathroom renovations and repairs. We pri..Recent Review:After getting the run around from multiple other providers, I spoke to Tom and he pulled one of his workers off another job to come to our house within an hour (during a nor'easter). When the initial repair did not solve the problem and the heat died again in the middle of the night, I called Tom at 7am and he had the same guy come back around 8am. After troubleshooting, he found the root of the problem as the gas inlet valve. Another guy from Fotis tracked down the part and brought it to our place, and the furnace was fixed (hopefully for good) within an hour. Tom was super responsive, and the repair guys were very professional and COVID-safe. We were not charged for the first day of service since that did not solve the problem, and were only charged for the second day and parts. Will definitely call Tom Fotis for any future workAnnie C.
- Business Description:I have worked in the trades for over 15 years. After working with a large company for a number of years, I started my own plumbing company 4 years ago with the philosophy that customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. I always offer free estimates. I am offering a 10% discount for first-time Angie's List customers
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor AwardRecent Review:Petros Floros is quick and efficient. He knows the job and has connections in the industry. My only issue was the price was high, $1075 for the labor and replacement of a shut off valve in the basement. I would have expected much lower. But... he gets the job done. Mixed bag in my opinionSteve C.
- Business Description:Since 1979, we've provided the highest quality plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and drain services for residential, commercial and property managers in Chelmsford, Westford, Andover, Tewksbury, Billerica and Lexington, to name a few. At Milltown Plumbing & Heating, we're a family owned and operated business. We know the value of prompt, professional and reliable services and look forward to serving your needsRecent Review:My technician Matt S. was definitely someone I will ask for specifically next time. His politeness, knowledge, and easy going personality was everything I customer could ask for. The service was reasonably priced and as far as the work that was completed, I couldn't be happier. Thank youJesse D.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:Back in 2019 I contacted Sila and Jake the General Manager regarding pricing concerns. I spoke to a few customer service reps and every one of them gave me a different price regarding a tune up on my heating system tune up Fast forward to 2021 and as a regular customer I had an Angis Coupon and was told by several customer service reps that I could use this for my heating system tune up. Once again they told me I could not use this coupon and I would have to pay full fee. I even talked to one of their Management Team Reps and they would not budge on price. Unfortunately this seems to be an on going problem - you speak to a rep - get a price that is agreed upon and then they change it- Not a good business practice. I really have some concerns about Sila and their accountability.- A REAL DISGRACMark B.
- Business Description:Baker Elman Plumbing has now partenered with Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning to provide a wider range of HVAC, plumbing and electrical services. Look for us as Accurate Baker Elman. We have over 76 years of experience as full service plumbing specialists offering high-quality workmanship and we are now excited to start offering heating and air conditioning solutionsRecent Review:Dishonest company that wanted to sell me a completely new heating system on the lie that my boiler was irreparably broken. Ion came out for an emergency visit over a weekend when we had no hot water and was able to tell me the system was in bad need of a cleaning as it was overrun with soot. I paid for the emergency visit, and was grateful to have the assurance we were not in danger, but no actual work was done. Ion then no showed on the scheduled appointment time the following Monday, and I had to call the office, where it was confirmed that my visit was never added to the calendar.. I am giving 2 stars because the ladies I spoke to in the office - Kathleen and Lisa - were courteous, patient and lovely to deal with. Ion finally came out Tuesday, with one other person. He started to vaccum the boiler and quickly brought me over to show me white specks in the soot, explaining that these were "shards of metal from what has to be a broken heat exchanger" and said he will see what they find when they complete the cleaning. I gave them space to work. In about 90 minutes, the techs tried to turn on the boiler and it released smoke again. At that point, they came upstairs and told me that there was nothing else that could be done for the boiler and a complete heating system replacement was my only option. I asked if Ion was 100% sure and clarified if this was due to a cracked heat exchanger, and Ion confirmed it. Within minutes, he was measuring spaces in the wall and telling me about forced air system options and the rebates and financing I could receive from MassSave. If Ion would have followed up with the estimate that night, like he said he would, it would have been likely that I would have hired Affiliate Baker Ellman to do the work right away - that is how desperate I was to get hot water back. I am a single mom, it is COVID times and one of my children is too young for the vaccine. Ion and I talked about these factors, and he seemed sympathetic, but also quick to take advantage. Fast forward 2 days, Ion still had failed to provide any written estimates, and I had done my own research and was ready to move forward with a propane install. I called a different HVAC co and instead of just proceeding with giving me an estimate for propane install, the technician got curious about the boiler and after looking at it, confirmed that the heat exchanger was indeed intact, and that the cleaning that was done by Affiliate Baker Ellman was only partially done. The system was still filthy (pics attached) and I had paid Baker Ellman a total of $600 to date. Worse, the heat exchanger info was blatantly incorrect, because it was explained to me by the other tech that in the case of this, water would be leaking from the boiler, and Ion never even turned the water off. I tried to speak to Affiliate Baker Ellman and request a refund of the non-emergency visit, but was ultimately mansplained and talked over by the supervisor there, who basically denied that the heat exchanger info was communicated as it was, as if he was here when it happened, or a homeowner like me with no knowledge around HVAC would be able to make up a story about a heat exchanger. I am disputing the charge with my bank and have a complaint on file with the Attorney General's office. Please be careful and check in on any older folks and single moms you know - companies are talking advantage!!Maria V.
- Business Description:I'm a plumber trying to start my own business. I've been doing plumbing for about 4 years, and I'm very passionate about it. I am studying and working hard to have a good future.Recent Review:This past Friday afternoon we developed a leak under our kitchen sink that put both the sink and dishwasher out of commission. We don't know any plumbers so I checked Angie's List for local plumbers and found Rafas Plumbing Services. The company had good reviews and was located in the next town so I gave Rafael a call. He had me text him pictures of the pipes, confirmed he could handle the job, and within 60 minutes of my initial phone call he arrived at our house. I assumed he'd need to run over to Home Depot and perhaps return the next day to do the work. But he actually had the replacement parts in hand and was able to fix the leak. His price was more than reasonable. Would absolutely recommend Rafael and will use him againDavid S.
- Business Description:Hi, I’m Andrew Collins the owner/operator of AMC Mechanical. I am licensed and insured with ten years of experience in the industry. I’ve worked on both commercial and high end residential sides of the business as well as project management. I am committed in earning an A+ reputation in the greater Boston area and will do anything in need to leave you a happy and satisfied customer. AMC Mechanical specializes in residential bathroom and kitchen remodels, water heater and boiler replacements..Recent Review:Andrew is extremely professional, reliable, knowledgable and effecient. I highly recommend him! A+++++++Robin P.
Deals in Belmont for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Whether you’re building a new home with all-new plumbing pipes or replacing the piping in an old home, learn how much it costs to install pipes so you can keep the water running.
Find Plumbers in
- West Newton
- Brookline Village
- Chestnut Hill
- Newton Highlands
- Newton Lower Falls
- Mission Hill
- Newton Center
- Newton Upper Falls
Plumbers in Belmont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 2 Rivers Contracting & Services IncPO Box 1512
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3G's Construction57 E Central St 2
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & A PLUMBINGPO Box 441310
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A Custom CoPO Box 111
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A F Ventolieri Plumbing & Heating519 Albany St, Suite 103
- A I RUSSELL CO INC2 OAKLAND ST
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A Romano Co Inc66 Amelia Pl
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A. Julian Plumbing & Heating35 Kingsbury Rd
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AA Contracting7 Liberty Lane
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACTION PLUMBING64 CONWELL AVE
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Concepts151 - 2 SOUTHBRIDGE ST
- Advanced Energy Ltd77 Davis Ave
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Drain Flow60 Lawrence Avenue
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AFTER HOURS DRAIN SERVICEPO BOX 760
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Albert W. Chepulis23 Rock St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alewife Plumbing254 Prospect St
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- All Phase Remodeling343 Main St
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMC Mechanical LLC42 School St
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- A & A PLUMBING