Atlanta Closet & Storage Solutions

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2007

2364 John Glenn Drive

Chamblee, GA 30341

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2010 - 2017 ! We are your local source for high-quality, custom-made closet and storage systems. Backed by 25 years of cabinetmaking experience and modern computer-controlled equipment, we utilize the industry-best CabinetVision software, allowing us to show you exact 3D renderings of your new closet system or custom cabinetry before you order - what you see is what you get! Locally owned and operated, we manufacture your custom closet system right here in our production facility in Chamblee, Georgia. This allows us to provide fast, convenient service throughout the metro Atlanta area. We offer free, in-home consultation and measuring, and very competitive pricing. Our small but experienced crew are all long-time local residents who live and work in your community. We will visit your home, measure the spaces, determine your needs, and make suggestions for organizing your belongings. We will then create your project using our CabinetVision software, and you’ll have the opportunity to see and interact with the designs either in person, or by way of an online design session. Upon receipt of your order your parts will be fabricated on our computer-controlled milling equipment, ensuring clean, accurate parts cut to fit your exact needs. Then one or more of our experienced installers will arrive at your home and install your new closet system or cabinetry in an efficient, workmanlike manner, taking care to protect floors and other surfaces. We offer a wide range of accessories such as belt and tie racks, valet rods, jewelry drawers, hampers, wire or wicker baskets, mirrors, robe hooks, and more, in a variety of finishes. You will find we are highly focused on customer service. Our closet systems provide style, function and value, increasing the value of your home and helping eliminate clutter and mess. Visit our website or see our new showroom located just inside I-285 off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd....

04/11/2018

Pamela D.

Service from beginning to end was excellent. Kristen was very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I needed. The installers were prompt and courteous and did an excellent job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Custom closets for Master

Category closet systems

Thanks for the 'A' review! It was a pleasure working with you.

07/10/2017

Linda S.

Atlanta Closet and Storage attended to the style of my home when helping me select my colors and hardware. They also asked good questions about my closet needs related to the type of clothes I needed to store. The installer was great and there was not a single speck of dust or dirt when he was finished. Overall, this is an excellent company and would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Closet system

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Thanks very much for the nice review! We enjoyed working with you and would love to hear from you again should the need arise.

04/12/2017

Scott M.

Flawless design, great workmanship, easy to use and exceeded our expecations.

Description of Work
Installed one closet, one pantry and one shoe coat closet with a sit down bench.

Category remodeling,home & garage organization

03/14/2017

Tim H.

Kristen came out and very quickly came up with some great ideas. Only a few days later, she sent me a proposal with the design and pricing. I had a few questions and she tweaked the design. I thought that it would be about four weeks before it could be installed, however, it was installed in about two weeks. The installer did a great job. Showed up right on time and was finished really quickly. He cleaned everything up. The closet looks and works perfectly!

Description of Work
I needed a closet/storage solution for my teenage daughter's closet.

03/06/2017

Calsa H.

David and his team were excellent to work with from beginning to end. It was easy to set up an appointment for him to come out to do the estimate. We had a design in mind but David helped made suggestions to tie in the built in to the ceiling which ended up looking more visually appealing. After meeting at our home, we set up an appointment to meet at their showroom and looked the drawings on CAD, the wood samples and pulls. We made a few modifications and he worked with us on our budget to get the design we wanted. We had met with a few other companies in town but decided his knowledge of the design and installation was much more valuable than that of the others we met. When the installation date came, his installers who are employees of his company and not subcontractors, were very professional and worked all day to finish the install around 5pm. They put down drop clothes and cleaned up afterwards. The fit and finish of the wardrobe could not be nicer. The gaps line up perfect, it looks flawless and we are very happy with the finished product. When we have another storage solution project, we will look no further and will call them again.

Description of Work
We had a wardrobe built in our master bedroom and it is on a very visible wall in the room. Our home is older and does not have walk in closets.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

Thanks so much for the great review and for being so nice to work with! I'm proud of the project we created for you and happy that you are so pleased with the installation. We look forward to hearing from you again!

02/15/2017

Teddy B.

Everything went great. Kristen responded to a request for an estimate promptly and was able to come out to do an estimate in short time, even during holiday season. Plans were discussed and recommendations were made for the best way to use all of our spaces, and then drawings were provided very quickly. We were then able to have a conference call where we could make adjustments to the drawings right then, and get an updated estimate and proposal. I will say it is sometimes hard to judge if it is going to look good, will I get value for my money, and is it what I really wanted/needed based just on drawings before it is installed. However, after the installation (which the crew who installed the closet was extremely professional, courteous, and timely), we could not be happier. More space than we know what to do with right now.

Description of Work
Install walk-in closet in bonus room

01/07/2017

Alison L.

Atlanta Closets did an excellent job. While the RFP process was a little slow - everything else was top notch. Communication and professionalism were both fantastic. We miscommunicated on one of the topics - when I suggested a compromise, Atlanta Closets insisted on getting it right despite needing to rebuild much of the installations - and they got it done only a day later. Overall, very high praises for an unusual focus on quality. I love my new pantry.

Description of Work
I worked with Atlanta Closets to upgrade my pantry - including wraparound countertops and and a built-in wine cooler.

12/19/2016

Cara B.

David and his crew were more than awesome!!! Perfectionist with a great attitude! On time, fast paced, and made magic happen! Especially right before a holiday. Cannot say enough good things about these guys.

Description of Work
Installation

Category remodeling

12/06/2016

Eileen M.

Excellent. The installer was here on time and took his time with the installation. He was very professional and cleaned up everything when he left. They were superb!

Description of Work
We had a decent size pantry done by them and from start to finish, they were excelllent. We had 3 different bids and they were in the middle but I really like how they designed the closet and the installation was quick, clean and very nice quality.

09/09/2016

Marirose E.

We couldn't have had a better experience! We are thrilled with the final product. From the beginning to the end, David was always available to answer our questions or meet with us to discuss details. Even though we had a relatively small project, David treated us like we were his only clients. We always felt like we were in the best of hands. We will definitely be using Atlanta Closet & Storage Solutions for any future projects we might decide to take on.

Description of Work
David helped us remodel our laundry room. He worked with us from the beginning to help us reconfigure and maximize the space we had available. He went out of his way to meet with us on numerous occasions to go over drawings and electronic plans that showed what the space would look like under different scenarios so that we could visual see and decide what we wanted to do. He provide welcome input and advice to help us design the perfect space for our needs. His team custom built our cabinets and drawers to make the most efficient use of our space, customizing every detail for us down to the handles and cat-shaped kitty litter door. He also helped us find the perfect general contractor to do the tiling, back splash, electrical and plumbing work that was needed to complete our project.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

04/21/2016

Sandra F.

I ended up with 2 ft more hanging space. They did a wonderful job from start to finish.

Description of Work
They did my master bedroom closet. They put in shelving.

Category closet systems

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you love your closet and especially that you were happy with your experience working with us.

03/03/2016

Susan B.

We were not happy and frankly quite surprised by her response. We gave her the approximate size of our master bedroom closet and she asked about how much we were looking to spend. When told around the $2,000 range, she stated that it wouldn't be worth her time to come out because she claimed it would be over $3,000 minimum without even looking at our space. How does she come to this conclusion based on just a phone call? We aren't set on that amount, but after her dismissive attitude, we looked elsewhere & won't be recommending this company.

Description of Work
We were given the designer's phone number to call. We contacted her to talk about getting a consultation and quote.

Category closet systems

We're very sorry to have disappointed you. We'll be reviewing our procedures for taking sales calls to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it up to you.

01/15/2016

peter M.

My friend used Atlanta closet last year and they did an excellent job so I contacted them for an estimate. David came to our house and measured each closet. The next day he emailed us the plans and cost. We made a couple of changes, I mailed him a deposit and about three weeks later they were installed. Two installers came early in the morning and were there all day to complete the job. They were very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Atlanta closet designed, produced and installed our master bedroom closets. We had the original wire shelving replaced with functional quality cabinetry. The wife and I are very happy with our new closets.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,woodworking

12/11/2015

Cathy S.

I was getting frustrated in dealing with several companies while trying to get two master closets redone. I was very pleased with the service and professionalism shown by Atlanta Closet and Storage Solutions. I showed up at their showroom unannounced on a Saturday (when they were closed) and encountered William, their manufacturing manager who just happened to be there. He took me through the manufacturing facility and showed me the showroom to see the type of hardware, doors and drawer fronts that were available. He was very knowledgeable. He took my name and number and had Amy, one of the owners, give me a call on Monday to discuss my closet design. We had two master closets that needed a total redo. We also had a safe that had to stay in one closet but needed to be designed around and hidden. David and Amy (owners) worked with us to design a beautiful arrangement that took the safe into consideration and presented us two beautiful designs that utilized the available space of each closet to the max. Additionally, we were able to utilize pieces of a granite slab that had been in our basement for years for the granite countertops of each hutch in the closets. Other closet companies had not even wanted to consider working with us to use the old piece of granite. We had some multiple toe moldings to work around so David came out one more time to make sure measurements were correct before the final measurements were sent in for the closet. Installation was in one day and clean-up was meticulous. We would definitely use them for future jobs.

Description of Work
Plan and install Closet system including hutch and drawers in two master closets.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization,woodworking

Thank you so much for posting such a great review and for including the pictures! It was a pleasure working with you and the closets look amazing!

12/07/2015

LEA C.

We had two master closets that needed to have the old materials removed and a new design/installation. Kristen was super responsive and visited our house for a walk thru and measurements. She returned designs to us within a few days; we made some minor tweaks and finalized the plan. It took a few weeks for ordering, and just TWO days to install both closets. The workers were neat and clean, rolled out floor mats, etc. They arrived when they said they would, touched up paint where needed and left the area clean. I've already had a few neighbors by for a walk-thru, so they may be getting more business from our neighborhood. Total cost was $6500 for both closets.

Description of Work
We had two large master closets and needed to have the old materials removed (wood was splitting in parts); a new design created and installed.

Category closet systems

Thank you for your kind words!

08/28/2015

richard M.

The overall process, design, and execution was excellent! We got exactly what we wanted and the quality is top-notch! Would have no qualms in recommending this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Built custom furniture for our mud room.

Category closet systems,custom furniture

05/15/2015

matthew B.

David and team installed 5 custom designed closets for me. I initially was only going to do one or two but the price and service made it easy to say do all 5. I have a ranch built in 1959 so the closets were small and useless with flimsy wire racks. Everything David team installed is sturdy wood and metal Pros:David (the owner)comes out and measures everything himself.he discuses options and functionality that works best for you. David emails you detailed drawings of new layout so you can see it and make any changes. David gives you itemized cost per closet so you can choose what fits your budget Price is much better than national franchise closet company's Everything is made locally in Chamblee with laser/ computer/robot thing. I was given a tour of the workshop when I stopped by the shop and it was very impressive. The team that installed the closets was very professional and took great pride in their work. They took time to lay down cloth before they set down their tools, work hard all day, and vacuumed up in every closet before they left cons: none at all.

Description of Work
5 Custom closets

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Thank you so much for that great review!

01/22/2015

Jeff H.

The owner is one of the guys that shows up all the time and he makes sure everything gets done. They say they’re going to be here, they are here. They say they’re going to have it done, they have it done, and they do very good job. They did a great job installing and when they were done, everything was cleaned up.

Description of Work
We had our custom master closet and thee other secondary closets done by them.

12/15/2014

Rafi J.

I found Atlanta Closet through google approximately 4 years ago...that name Atlanta Closet is awesome! I could go on and on and on about how good they have been to us. It started off as 1 single room and out of our 20+ rooms we have in our business every single room has something in it if not everything in it built by Atlanta Closet. In the past I've used 4 other cabinet/closet companies and have never been happy. David and his crew do their best to make sure everything is the way you wanted it to be.

Description of Work
Business: Desks, Cabinets, Swinging Doors, TV Frames, and WAY MORE!

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

11/11/2014

Frank H.

They did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future. The measuring took about 3 hours and the installation only took a day. They cleaned up perfectly and scheduling was easy.

Description of Work
They completely gutted and redid out master closet.

11/11/2014

Candace P.

After attempting to contact them in order to honor my Big Deal purchase, they never did respond so I ended up having the deal refunded.

Description of Work
I had considering hiring them for a master bedroom closet makeover, but unfortunately, I fell through the cracks & never heard from them before my purchasing decision was made. Once they realized that they had overlooked contacting me, they did call & apologize which I appreciate. Would consider again for a future project.

Category closet systems

We are very sorry to hear about the miscommunication. We did respond via Angie's List message within a couple of hours, as required by Angie's List, but unfortunately we had an internal email problem, and no one followed up with a phone call. We're putting systems in place to make sure we don't run into this problem again. Please accept our apologies.

09/11/2014

Kristen P.

We had a great experience. We have wanted our Master Closet done for several years, but the design evaded me. But it was the wasted space in the Pantry that put me into action. Atlanta Closet designed and measured both spaces, details were provided that used every square inch of my closet, and they were even able to work around the sloped ceilings and 2 attic access doors that I don't use (but still could if I wanted to). Our Pantry capacity was nearly doubled with their design and I no longer have to use the entire floor for storage. The install crew was on time and took such thoughtful care in the installation, left it cleaner than they found it! We could not be happier! Nice to know that one day it'll be a great selling point on the house, but for now we'll just enjoy finally having organized closets.

Description of Work
Master Closet and Pantry

09/08/2014

Erin H.

The final product was nice. The crew that installed the custom closets were very nice and professional. I'm guessing they outsource the actual work because the installation team was a far cry from the horrific salesperson (Kristin).

Description of Work
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I gave them my deposit and never heard from them again until less than 12 hours prior to installation. They made no attempt at follow up and told me in not uncertain terms "take it or leave it". VERY unprofessional. NOT worth the headaches!!

Category closet systems

Wow - I'd just like to say this is something of an exaggeration. The customer is correct that we dropped the ball and did not contact her to confirm her installation in a timely manner. We did send an email the morning before (not 12 hours but 24 hours before), and we admitted that too long had passed since the deposit had been received, and we should have been in contact in the meantime. We apologized, explained that we would be doing a better job in the future, and went out of our way to offer assistance with helping clear the closets out for the installation, however this customer was inconsolable. No amount of apologizing, explanation or offer of help was enough, she seemed to be convinced that she had been treated unprofessionally and there was nothing we could do to change her mind. When she tried to cancel the order by email at 11PM the evening before the installation, we explained that the parts had been fabricated specifically for her project, and that we were on schedule with the promised installation date, so that it really was not appropriate to cancel the order at that point. Had she insisted we would have returned her deposit and left it at that, but she grudgingly allowed us to complete the installation. She even agreed that the work was excellent and that the installers were professional and courteous (we only use our own employees for our installations). Yes, we dropped the ball by not confirming the receipt of her deposit, however I've never encountered a client who would not accept a sincere apology and a promise to do better. I can only look our thousands of satisfied clients, and our dozens of 'A' reviews on this site and others, and know that this review does not reflect the reality of how we do business or how this customer was treated. At least she is happy with her new closets, and that is what is most important to us.

06/17/2014

ALICE H.

They did an excellent job from planning to installation! Our master bedroom closet's 25 year old racks collapsed and we decided to renovate the closet. Kristen did a great job measuring our closet and designing a closet system within our budget and according to my requests. She created the design with their computer software and was able to show me the illustrations of how our closet would look very quickly. The installers were prompt and professional and did an outstanding job constructing and installing our new closet system. Everything went smoothly and we love our new closet!!

Description of Work
Designed and installed a closet system for our master bedroom closet

06/12/2014

Jason L.

First they bring over someone to do the measurements of the spaces and discuss some of the ideas they have for the spots. Then they sent me a GREAT pdf file that showed the measurements/visual of the ideas for the space. They were flexible on the items and made a few changes but that program made it easy to actually visual the space. Once agreed on the design and date, they brought two employees over to do both the closet and pantry. Both were very professional and personable when doing the work. They did not rush and took their time to get the job done. Both were completed on the same day and look great, exactly what we wanted!

Description of Work
They did a great job in providing us services in our master room closet and also building a 8ft pantry needed for an open space in our house.

Artisan Custom Closets

Artisan Custom Closets is locally owned and operated. Artisan Custom Closets’ process provides clients with a happy, stress-free experience that results in a beautiful, high-quality custom closet that looks like it came straight out of the designer magazines (and doesn't cost an arm and a leg)! From the initial free design consultation at your home to selecting the final finish and accessories and having the system installed, we are there with you providing our space-planning expertise, input, and guidance. We have a total of 60 employees and we DO NOT use subcontractors. We, undoubtedly, have the most experienced design and installation team in the Atlanta market.

Offers by Artisan Custom Closets on Angi
    The Storage Tackler

We are Professional organizers and specialize in storage organization. We utilize large clear plastic bins to better organize your space. We offer 3 main services Garage organization, Full home packing service, and storage organization. We use and label our clear plastic bins and offer packages and provide them at a low cost. We have been established since 2021. And organizing for over 5 years. We look forward to bringing order to your space! https://storagetackler.com/

Revive Professional Organizing

Revive Professional Organizing specializes in transforming cluttered messes into efficient and perfectly-organized spaces. We take pride in each and every space, no matter the size! At Revive, we tackle areas such as closets, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, children's rooms, and garages. We also offer additional services such as packing and unpacking for a move, purging items and regular organizational maintenance. If you are tired of your clutter taking over your life, allow Revive to create a personalized organizational system for you and bring your favorite spaces back to life! We do not offer installation services or cleaning services at all.

Offers by Revive Professional Organizing  on Angi

General Remodeling
    Furniture - Custom Made

Custom closet systems, pantry shelving, laundry rooms, garage storage, home offices, craft rooms, mudrooms, built-in cabinetry, full 3/4" melamine or plywood construction, custom fabricated to fit your space.

Wire shelving installation