Atlanta Closet & Storage Solutions

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2007

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2010 - 2017 ! We are your local source for high-quality, custom-made closet and storage systems. Backed by 25 years of cabinetmaking experience and modern computer-controlled equipment, we utilize the industry-best CabinetVision software, allowing us to show you exact 3D renderings of your new closet system or custom cabinetry before you order - what you see is what you get! Locally owned and operated, we manufacture your custom closet system right here in our production facility in Chamblee, Georgia. This allows us to provide fast, convenient service throughout the metro Atlanta area. We offer free, in-home consultation and measuring, and very competitive pricing. Our small but experienced crew are all long-time local residents who live and work in your community. We will visit your home, measure the spaces, determine your needs, and make suggestions for organizing your belongings. We will then create your project using our CabinetVision software, and you’ll have the opportunity to see and interact with the designs either in person, or by way of an online design session. Upon receipt of your order your parts will be fabricated on our computer-controlled milling equipment, ensuring clean, accurate parts cut to fit your exact needs. Then one or more of our experienced installers will arrive at your home and install your new closet system or cabinetry in an efficient, workmanlike manner, taking care to protect floors and other surfaces. We offer a wide range of accessories such as belt and tie racks, valet rods, jewelry drawers, hampers, wire or wicker baskets, mirrors, robe hooks, and more, in a variety of finishes. You will find we are highly focused on customer service. Our closet systems provide style, function and value, increasing the value of your home and helping eliminate clutter and mess. Visit our website or see our new showroom located just inside I-285 off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd....

EIC Services

04/11/2018

Service from beginning to end was excellent. Kristen was very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I needed. The installers were prompt and courteous and did an excellent job. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom closets for Master

CATEGORY closet systems

Thanks for the 'A' review! It was a pleasure working with you.

07/10/2017

Atlanta Closet and Storage attended to the style of my home when helping me select my colors and hardware. They also asked good questions about my closet needs related to the type of clothes I needed to store. The installer was great and there was not a single speck of dust or dirt when he was finished. Overall, this is an excellent company and would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet system

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

Thanks very much for the nice review! We enjoyed working with you and would love to hear from you again should the need arise.

04/12/2017

Flawless design, great workmanship, easy to use and exceeded our expecations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed one closet, one pantry and one shoe coat closet with a sit down bench.

CATEGORY remodeling,home & garage organization

03/14/2017

Kristen came out and very quickly came up with some great ideas. Only a few days later, she sent me a proposal with the design and pricing. I had a few questions and she tweaked the design. I thought that it would be about four weeks before it could be installed, however, it was installed in about two weeks. The installer did a great job. Showed up right on time and was finished really quickly. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a closet/storage solution for my teenage daughter's closet.

CATEGORY closet systems

03/06/2017

David and his team were excellent to work with from beginning to end. It was easy to set up an appointment for him to come out to do the estimate. We had a design in mind but David helped made suggestions to tie in the built in to the ceiling which ended up looking more visually appealing. After meeting at our home, we set up an appointment to meet at their showroom and looked the drawings on CAD,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a wardrobe built in our master bedroom and it is on a very visible wall in the room. Our home is older and does not have walk in closets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems

Thanks so much for the great review and for being so nice to work with! I'm proud of the project we created for you and happy that you are so pleased with the installation. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Custom closet systems, pantry shelving, laundry rooms, garage storage, home offices, craft rooms, mudrooms, built-in cabinetry, full 3/4" melamine or plywood construction, custom fabricated to fit your space.

Wire shelving installation