A2Z Electronics & Welding

TV Repair
Electronic Gadget Repair
TV Sales
Camcorder Repair

Delivering Fast, Honest, Dependable service in the valley for over 30 years. Big Screen Specialists!New and Reconditioned Sales and Service of the following: Big Screen TV's, Monitor, VCR'S, Time Lapse Recorder, Camcorder, DVD'S. LCD, PLASMA, LED, DLP, Computer, Blu-Ray, DVR, Stereo, Surround Sound System, Plasma Cutter, Mig, Tig Welders, Arc Welders...

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

10/04/2017

very satisfied with results

Description of Work
TV REPAIR damage from lightning

12/03/2006

Two techs showed up on time at my home. Very friendly, got right to work to trouble shoot a Toshiba 50 inch rear projection screen TV about 4.5 years old. Said repairs would be $389.00 plus parts and would have to go into shop for about 5 days to do the work. They brought the TV out to there van, broke a wheel in the process and said that would be fixed free of charge. Got a call that it was finis...

Description of Work
Replaced defective PIP module. Cleaned controls, lens, mirror. Complete convergence alignment colors and grey-scale set up.

08/17/2004

WERE VERY HELPFUL IN RE-HOOKING UP SATELLITE, VCR, DVD, AND ANTENNA, WITH A MINIMUM OF COMMENTS ABOUT OUR STUPIDITY IN THE WAY IT HAD BEEN CONNECTED. VERY PLEASED WITH END RESULT!

Description of Work
CAME TO THE HOUSE TO CHECK OUT NEEDED REPAIR ON 36' TV. (SOUND, BUT NO PICTURE.) COULD NOT FIX HERE - $70 SVC. CALL W/ 90 DAYS TO CHOOSE REPAIR, THEN WOULD RETURN AND PICK UP FREE. WE TOOK A DAY OR TWO TO DECIDE TO FIX, THEN THEY PICKED IT UP AND REPAIRED AND RETURNED IT, FOR THE VERY LOW END PRICE, OF THE QUOTED POSSIBLE RANGE.

Category tv repair

FREE IN-SHOP ESTIMATES! In-Home Service calls starting at $49.95. Sales and Service of New and Reconditioned TV's, Big Screen TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, VCR, Stereo, Microwave Oven.

Yes in the shop